• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My session with MrsLeighw 12-29-2018

Dino Turtelli

TMF Regular
So sometime back in November 2018 I was posting dome pictures on Fetlife: DON_Turtelli in case anyone wants to find me, when out of the blue MrsLeighw commented on a couple of my pictures & she even offered to do a session with me. Now I'll be completely honest I don't get to have tickle sessions nearly as often as I'd like to, so this was an opportunity I could not pass up. I guess you could say to quote Marlon Brando from The Godfather she made me "An offer I couldn't refuse" lol Anyway we talked for hours via PM on Fet and even in the following days. This was right around Thanksgiving so I told her the best time would probably be after the holidays and she agreed. So we set our session up for Saturday December 29, 2018. Me being a little eager I offered to go ahead and book a hotel room, but she told me to wait just in case "Life got in the way." which believe I know all to well. So I asked her if she'd be interested in portraying the girl Caitlin from one of the DON Turtelli tickle scenes and she was all too happy to oblige, she agreed to dress in a pink shirt, blue jeans and sneakers, also she wore a pink hair tie & painted her fingers and toenails pink. I decided seeing as how she was willing to dress the part I figured I should too, so I dusted off my pinstripe suit, dug my uncles hat out of the closet, I ordered a couple things to make myself look the part.

The Session: So the day of the session came & I could not be more excited, we exchanged numbers a couple days before so we would be in contact. She sent me a text asking if we were still on to which I responded: "Yes," I left super early because the plan was to meet at 2pm. I arrived at the hotel & tried to get a room & they were sold out, I was a little disappointed so I went next door to another once again sold out, I went across the street to another one: SOLD OUT! I was starting to get annoyed, but also nervous because I was afraid I was gonna have to text her & tell we would have to reschedule due to all the booked hotels, I walked next door to a fourth one & luckily they had ROOMS! So I quickly paid for the room & went in & started to get set up. I messaged her with updates & we texted back and forth, now I'm in a 3-piece suit & this day was unseasonably hot so I'm sweating bullets, the room was stuffy so I turned on the air conditioning to cool it down. I'm also nervous because meeting new people off the internet is still a nerve racking experience.

She arrived, by now I had already taken off my jacket, because it was in the high 60's in December, we introduced ourselves & got right to it. The room had a lounge chair & in a corner I found an end table, so I had my bag of "goodies" on the desk near the television. she sat down in the chair & I proceeded to tie her ankles to the end table. Now I need more experience with bondage, but she was a trooper, didn't complain or anything. I then bound her wrists with fetish tape, finally I blindfolded her. No she was completely at my mercy *cue evil laugh* I untied her shoes slowly to make her a little nervous lol, then I slid her socks off exposing her soft, sensitive feet. They were so soft & ticklish she wasn't kidding when she told me how sensitive they were. I started off with light tickles, then I switched to some toys. I started off with feathers, nice stiff ones, stroking up & down her feet, in between her toes, then I went to my bag & got a hair brush & electric toothbrush. The hair brush really made her squirm and laugh. She has an amazing laugh, anyway I went to my bag & got more toys, some paintbrushes. The didn't really do the trick, but I knew what would. So I mostly used the hairbrush on her. I at one point used the quill of one of the feathers & did the alphabet on her feet A-Z & Z-A lol. She laughed, giggled and squirmed around. I gave her breaks to catch her breath & so she could get some water. She was just the perfect Ticklee.

For our session: We agreed on 3 hours: 90 minutes of tickling which she took like a champ, 30 minutes of foot worship & a 60 minute foot massage. So after what really seemed like hours of tickling her perfect feet, I switched over to foot worship I nibbled & licked her toes, I wasn't really paying attention, but I think she let out a few giggles, which I was not opposed to lol. The 30 minutes went by pretty quickly, so I untied her & took one foot which was half frozen due to her being right beside the air conditioning, (I'd sorta forgotten about it) & started to rub her foot, & we talked just general conversation, we made a lot of dumb jokes & she even gave me a new catch phrase lol We had a total blast. I massaged the other foot which was tucked under leg to keep warm. then I took both feet & massaged them for an hour total, then it was time to depart.

While I had an absolutely amazing time, there are just not enough positive things I can say about her she's an absolute sweetheart, & by the time I got to massaging her feet it didn't feel like strangers I felt like I was talking to an old friend. I cannot wait to have another session with her. She was the perfect Caitlin & I look forward to many future sessions with her.

Thanks MrsLeighW!!!!

Attachments

• Session 16.jpeg
    Session 16.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 637
  • Session 36.jpeg
    Session 36.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 610
  • Session 47.jpeg
    Session 47.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 484
Hey don, moochtickler here, great story, and we chatted, last week, on fet-life, and you know,jan 12, I have a three hour session with, and I have to say, I can't wait!!!, like I said, when we chatted, I'll make sure, you'll get to see pictures, and a couple of videos, and, just like you, I'll send a update of the session, like you did, for everyone can see. With this cute, and friendly lady, can't wait to see just how ticklish. She is!!!, and one role play,were doing is, intergation tickle.....CAN'T WAIT!!!!, LOL, take care, be safe!! Moochtickler.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back