• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holiday tickles

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
Christmas:
Well I hosted Christmas dinner for family, about twelve in all including cousins and one close family friend who is on his own. After dinner, and copious amounts of wine and whiskeys, they decided to have fun with me. We were in the living room when one of the cousins started tickling my ribs. I was in a blouse and skirt, sandals. I immediately went to the floor laughing hysterically. He was tickling for about 10 minutes with all watching and laughing, Then another cousin got down and was tickling my underarms. I was in complete hysterics and heard hubby say "get her feet!" Someone started tickling my feet and I was out of my mind with laughter. They continued for about 5 minutes, then would tickle, stop, tickle, stop. This continued for over half an hour. I was out of breath by the time they let me up.
We went to bed, the one friend stayed over. In bed hubby had a feather. I said "oh god , not the feather, you know I'm feather ticklish", he just smiled and started stroking it on my back. I'm like HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NO NO, squirming involuntarily. He ran it all over my body, I'm laughing like a wild woman, squirming and writhing all over. I'm saying" HHAHAHAHHAAHHAH oh honey please, I can't take it" but as usual he ignores it, ends up tickling my feet until I'm insane with laughter. He stops because he's excited and the obvious happens.
Next morning, our friend is up, so I go make coffee and sit with him. Hubby is out like a light. We chat, talk about my tickling the night before, and he grabs my leg, turns me on my tummy and starts tickling my feet. I'm laughing into the pillow so as not to wake hubby, my fist pounding the sofa as her runs his fingers all over my soles and under the toes. I'm insane with laughter and he stops after about half an hour. "God your ticklish" he says, stating the obvious. I'm panting, lying there. "Kootchie coo" he says without tickling and I break into giggles. He smacks my butt, puts on his coat and leaves.
New Years:
Hubby and I go to my boss's new years party. I have on a sleeveless,backless dress with charcoal nylons and heels. I'm talking to a collegue when I feel a feathery thing on my back, it persists and I'm squirming and giggling, then break into laughter. He's smiling as he sees what's going on, a gal from my office is tickling my back. "She's ticklish" she tells him. He says he can see that.
A while later, another guy from my office gets me in a corner and starts tickling my ribs. No one really pays attention, or so I thought, as the party is noisy. He's driving me crazy, saying "kitchy coo" and teasing. I'm begging "oh please oh please I'm so ticklish on my ribs" while laughing hysterically. He had me for a good 10-15 minutes before he stopped.
I'm sitting alone while hubby circulates, and another guy from the office comes sits with me. We chat for a while, My legs are crossed and my one heel is dangling. He reaches down and tickles my foot. I'm "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm ticklish". "Oh really" he says, and grabs my foot and wiggles his fingers all over it. I'm laughing hysterically as he tickles and tickles. Then he takes the other foot and does the same. He keeps my foot in his lap and as we chat he occasionally runs his fingers up and down. I laugh and laugh, saying "oh please, I'm so ticklish, my feet are so ticklish". He finally gets up and talks to others.
When we leave the party, hubby says well how did you like the boss's party? I grinned and said "I was tickled to be here".

Great story. Your stories are always so good. Wish I could tickle you like that. Your husband is a lucky man

Christmas:
Well I hosted Christmas dinner for family, about twelve in all including cousins and one close family friend who is on his own. After dinner, and copious amounts of wine and whiskeys, they decided to have fun with me. We were in the living room when one of the cousins started tickling my ribs. I was in a blouse and skirt, sandals. I immediately went to the floor laughing hysterically. He was tickling for about 10 minutes with all watching and laughing, Then another cousin got down and was tickling my underarms. I was in complete hysterics and heard hubby say "get her feet!" Someone started tickling my feet and I was out of my mind with laughter. They continued for about 5 minutes, then would tickle, stop, tickle, stop. This continued for over half an hour. I was out of breath by the time they let me up.
We went to bed, the one friend stayed over. In bed hubby had a feather. I said "oh god , not the feather, you know I'm feather ticklish", he just smiled and started stroking it on my back. I'm like HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NO NO, squirming involuntarily. He ran it all over my body, I'm laughing like a wild woman, squirming and writhing all over. I'm saying" HHAHAHAHHAAHHAH oh honey please, I can't take it" but as usual he ignores it, ends up tickling my feet until I'm insane with laughter. He stops because he's excited and the obvious happens.
Next morning, our friend is up, so I go make coffee and sit with him. Hubby is out like a light. We chat, talk about my tickling the night before, and he grabs my leg, turns me on my tummy and starts tickling my feet. I'm laughing into the pillow so as not to wake hubby, my fist pounding the sofa as her runs his fingers all over my soles and under the toes. I'm insane with laughter and he stops after about half an hour. "God your ticklish" he says, stating the obvious. I'm panting, lying there. "Kootchie coo" he says without tickling and I break into giggles. He smacks my butt, puts on his coat and leaves.
New Years:
Hubby and I go to my boss's new years party. I have on a sleeveless,backless dress with charcoal nylons and heels. I'm talking to a collegue when I feel a feathery thing on my back, it persists and I'm squirming and giggling, then break into laughter. He's smiling as he sees what's going on, a gal from my office is tickling my back. "She's ticklish" she tells him. He says he can see that.
A while later, another guy from my office gets me in a corner and starts tickling my ribs. No one really pays attention, or so I thought, as the party is noisy. He's driving me crazy, saying "kitchy coo" and teasing. I'm begging "oh please oh please I'm so ticklish on my ribs" while laughing hysterically. He had me for a good 10-15 minutes before he stopped.
I'm sitting alone while hubby circulates, and another guy from the office comes sits with me. We chat for a while, My legs are crossed and my one heel is dangling. He reaches down and tickles my foot. I'm "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm ticklish". "Oh really" he says, and grabs my foot and wiggles his fingers all over it. I'm laughing hysterically as he tickles and tickles. Then he takes the other foot and does the same. He keeps my foot in his lap and as we chat he occasionally runs his fingers up and down. I laugh and laugh, saying "oh please, I'm so ticklish, my feet are so ticklish". He finally gets up and talks to others.
When we leave the party, hubby says well how did you like the boss's party? I grinned and said "I was tickled to be here".

Oh my god, i love your stories ticklishMrs., your hubby is a lucky man to have such a ticklish wife. I also think its cool how other men are allowed to tickle you. How old are you ? Describe what your feet look like ? Do you come from a family of ticklish women like your mom, sisters etc ? Love your stories.

I'm 55 Jack. My feet are size 8 and always pedicured and soft. My mom is terribly ticklish, no sisters. Mom's sister is ticklish also.

I'll say one thing about you ticklishmrs, you do know how to be the life of the party! :p 55 huh? Well, I'm 63, so you're the perfect age as far as I'm concerned! Too bad (for me) that you're married... :(

Every season you have a great story to tell. I was waiting for the story.

Great stories Mrs. as always, love your ticklish feet lots.

Loved your story. Glad to see the tickles are still coming and you are so kind to share them with us... So are your feet your most ticklish spot? Do your feet ever get desensitized or does any part of your body loose sensitivity when being tickled for long periods of time?

Last edited:
I'm 55 Jack. My feet are size 8 and always pedicured and soft. My mom is terribly ticklish, no sisters. Mom's sister is ticklish also.

Mrs., wow usually we inherit ticklishness from our parents. My mom had insanely ticklish feet ! Lol I dated a really ticklish gal whose mom was more ticklish than her. Lol. I watched her and brother tickle the mom to death. It was a thing of beauty Lol. Does your mom still get tickled ? Is she as ticklish as you ? Could u both withstand pedicures ?

Hi Jack, yes mom still gets tickled. She's almost as ticklish as me. Pedicures drive us both crazy. Would love to chat with you.

Hi Jack, yes mom still gets tickled. She's almost as ticklish as me. Pedicures drive us both crazy. Would love to chat with you.
Wow who tickles her now ? Have you and her ever have a tickle fight ? Would love to chat sometime. Let me know

Last edited:
I don't think she gets tickled much now. We have not had tickle fights. Would love to chat also.

On Friday night I was waiting for a buddy at a restaurant for Happy Hour. What i saw at a table off to the side really caught my attention. This woman probably in her early 50's was being held by her friend while this guy was tickling her ribs then underarms. She was laughing and going crazy. He then went down to her backless open heeled shoes and started tickling her arch. The woman let out a ehhhhh !!, saying not my feet, Hehehe and jerked her foot forward. This lasted for a few minutes, then the woman excused herself to the bathroom and the girlfriend who was tickle accomplice went with her. I overheard her saying to the gf and the guy I'm going to get you back, you know how horribly ticklish I am. Ticklish Mrs. And others any comments ?

Ticklish Mrs. i don't log on here much but the first thing I do is look for a new story of yours. Great stuff as always.

How is it that you get into such ticklish situations all of the time? Is this just something that everyone knows about you and goes for it???...lol.

Bill

Well Bill, yes, everyone in our social circle knows and goes for it, and my hubby likes to see me tickled by others, so encourages them to tickle me.

Yep she sounds like me!

Mrs., like Bill when I explore this site I always check to see if you posted a story. I know you mentioned your circle of friends know that your ticklish, but how did co-workers find out ? Can you recall a story where coworkers tickled you in the office or outside the office ? Also have you ever posted a picture of your ticklish feet ? If you don't do those things , thats fine too. We're all a fan of your stories.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back