• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A review of Bandito’s beautiful story, ‘Bounce In The Night’ w/artwork by Churin F/F

laughtermech

TMF Expert
This story, and a sample art piece are available at this link and below:

https://mtjpub.com/iteminfo.php?item_id=523

8EF59F0D-88C0-48A3-82ED-46E5D3A02E07.jpeg

The above masterpiece was created by the incredibly talented artist who goes by ‘Churin’.

I honestly don’t expect too much when I read comic stories with tickling in them. I usually find myself wanting to write my own story lines to replace the original.

Not with this one.

Bandito’s weaving of Hailey’s all over body tickling set in 1873 in a haunted house is masterfully written!

I normally don’t spend $16 for a comic book, but this one is SO worth it!

If you haven’t already downloaded this digital comic for $16, please do so by visiting the link above.

Believe me, it is SO WELL WORTH IT!

Churin’s drawings and depiction of Hailey in states of ecstasy being tickled all over her voluptous body are just AMAZING!

Bandito, if you’re reading this, THANK YOU! I also wanted to just say that I’d LOVE to dive in a little deeper so to speak and continue those beautiful erotic ticklegasms for Hailey just a tad longer.

I may submit a continuation story in the Tickle Stories section one of these days.

And in advance, I hope you’ll find my written continuation of your comic an extreme form of flattery for your incredible work.

Thank you!

Again, this comic is SO worth the $16. Click on the link below to view 2 sample images:

This a great review! I like reading about the things reads enjoy the most from a comic. Bandito has made some of the best stories in tickle comics.

I'm going to be honest but kind; while I find Bandito's ideas for erotic situations great and enticing, I also find his work falls somewhat short in the quality of the artwork itself. Compared to the stellar artwork of "The Great Tickle Trap" or "Vamp Records", the proportions of Bandito's art are somewhat unrealistic and a bit cartoonish. Having said that, I admire his attempt to put out good quality work to entertain us, the Tickling community. I hope this review doesn't ruffle any feathers.

View attachment 577674

The above masterpiece was created by the incredibly talented artist who goes by ‘Churin’.

Wow...thank you SO much for the incredibly kind and thoughtful review! Seriously, you made my weekend. BOUNCE IN THE NIGHT has been an amazingly fun and sexy series to work on. I have a total thing for Haunted House tickles. I have ever since I started working on BUMP IN THE NIGHT more than a decade ago. So, working on a project like BCITN has been an absolute blast for me!

Especially with the wonderful art team we have working on the series. Thanks especially for the great shout out to Churin! I love working with that guy. Not only is he incredibly talented, and professional, and polished, and skilled...but he's also one of the nicest guys I have ever worked with. The eroticism of his female characters, the insane level of detail and ambiance he adds, and his ability to tell a visual story make him one of my favorite artists I have ever worked with! Thank you so much for saying nice things about his work. I will totally send him a link to this thread!

I honestly don’t expect too much when I read comic stories with tickling in them. I usually find myself wanting to write my own story lines to replace the original.

Not with this one.

Bandito’s weaving of Hailey’s all over body tickling set in 1873 in a haunted house is masterfully written!

Thanks also for the comment on the writing, good buddy. I certainly do not claim to be some master writer by any stretch of the imagination. But like you guys...I truly love this stuff. And writing for a character like Hailey with her adorable personality, and her luscious curves, and her insanely ticklish body....well...that makes it EASY. XD

I normally don’t spend $16 for a comic book, but this one is SO worth it!

If you haven’t already downloaded this digital comic for $16, please do so by visiting the link above.

Believe me, it is SO WELL WORTH IT!

Churin’s drawings and depiction of Hailey in states of ecstasy being tickled all over her voluptous body are just AMAZING!

Another huge thanks for the kind words for Churin and the art team. I definitely feel like BOUNCE IN THE NIGHT is one of their best series ever. Which is insane. Churin has also done the LEGION OF BOUNCE, CHIX @ PLAY, SPY BOUNCE, BOUNCE CHIX AND DRAGONS, BRIGAND'S BAY, THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY, and soon...THE SECRET HYSTERIA OF PEPPER PARKER! I feel like he gets even better with every comic!

Bandito, if you’re reading this, THANK YOU! I also wanted to just say that I’d LOVE to dive in a little deeper so to speak and continue those beautiful erotic ticklegasms for Hailey just a tad longer.

I may submit a continuation story in the Tickle Stories section one of these days.

And in advance, I hope you’ll find my written continuation of your comic an extreme form of flattery for your incredible work.

Thank you!

Again, this comic is SO worth the $16. Click on the link below to view 2 sample images:

I would be tremendously flattered to read any story inspired by Hailey and the BCITN universe. Silly thought - but I am sure you know that there have been 3 BOUNCE IN THE NIGHT comics published so far...and there is another one in the works to complete the series!!! YAY! But yes, please keep me in the loop if you decide to pen a tale continuing Hailey's terrible haunted ticklish torture!

And enormous thanks again for the thoughtful, insightful, and plain amaze-balls thread.

This a great review! I like reading about the things reads enjoy the most from a comic. Bandito has made some of the best stories in tickle comics.

That's a crazy kind thing for you to say, good buddy. Thank you. As a huge fan of your work...allow me to simply say...your work does the same thing for me. Thanks again for everything you do and for your awesome comment here!

I'm going to be honest but kind; while I find Bandito's ideas for erotic situations great and enticing, I also find his work falls somewhat short in the quality of the artwork itself. Compared to the stellar artwork of "The Great Tickle Trap" or "Vamp Records", the proportions of Bandito's art are somewhat unrealistic and a bit cartoonish. Having said that, I admire his attempt to put out good quality work to entertain us, the Tickling community. I hope this review doesn't ruffle any feathers.

Kind honesty is always the best policy. And thanks for the compliment on the erotic situations I have penned. Couple small things to clear up. If you read the OPs comments you may have noticed that he was reviewing BOUNCE IN THE NIGHT. Well, I didn't draw BOUNCE IN THE NIGHT. Did you look at the art? Click on the links? Open the attached cover? If so you might have noticed that it is the art of Churin, a hugely talented professional artist with whom I have worked quite often.

But that aside, you also mention that my work is a 'bit cartoonish'. I DISAGREE! I think my work is AMAZINGLY CARTOONISH. LMAO. I choose to draw in a very Warner Brothers inspired style. It's not a matter of artistic quality. It's a matter of artistic style. And you have a certain preference for certain styles. And guess what...so does literally everyone else in the world. You don't like the style of my art. You prefer professional artists like Rocio and Rearte (the artists that created the bulk of GREAT TICKLE TRAP art and VAMP RECORDS art...but I am sure you already knew that). And that's all good, brother. My advice is to enjoy the HELL out of the artists whose style you enjoy and try to be open minded to the ones you don't. And if that doesn't work...simply avoid spending time looking at them.

But since the comic being reviewed was not even drawn, inked, colored, or lettered by me. I'll return to the matter at hand and say thanks again for your comment and for the support of the artistic styles that you DO like.

-----------------------------------------------

Huge thanks again to laughtermech for the original post. This was very badass of you.

I hope you dig BOUNCE IN THE NIGHT 4 when it hits the digital stands, and please do keep me in the loop about any inspired stories.

Cheers,

The Deeto

The Bandito! Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful and heartwarming response to my review of your work. I am so honored. You’re one of the greats! Hats off to you, dear sir! Sorry so late in responding. Has been a hectic last few weeks ending one job and starting a new one. Sigh. Just wanted to let you know you made my day reading your response and I’m so grateful to you and your kind thoughts. Have a great Saturday! TLM

The Bandito! Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful and heartwarming response to my review of your work. I am so honored. You’re one of the greats! Hats off to you, dear sir! Sorry so late in responding. Has been a hectic last few weeks ending one job and starting a new one. Sigh. Just wanted to let you know you made my day reading your response and I’m so grateful to you and your kind thoughts. Have a great Saturday! TLM

Truly my pleasure, brother. And what an honor to receive a review like this for Bounce In the Night.

Thanks again for your kind patronage, for your generous support, and for your incredibly wonderful review.

More to come soon,

The Deets

Hi Bandito!

Hope you’re well. You’d indicated in a previous message on this thread that you’d be open to reviewing any stories related to the story you created for Bounce in the Night. Well, I finally wrote a short continuation. WARNING: It’s highly sexual, involving oral sex between Hailey and Annabelle and Alice. I hope that’s OK with you. Again, if you’re not too happy with it, I won’t post it. Here’s the link:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...leys-erotic-foot-tickling-fff-f-paid-version/

If you’ll send me a PM, I’ll send you the password.

Thanks,
TLM

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back