• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Eight Shots (Four Jenni's/M)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
“I’ll never do this again! I’ll never do this again!” The frantic words flew out of the desperate young man as he turned the corner of Fifth and Lincoln, nearly running face first into a light post. As luck would have it though, he instead flew right past it, stumbling on the sidewalk and regaining his balance just before gravity took it from him.

His name was Daniel. And this was pretty far from how he had thought his night would turn out.

It had started earlier in the evening…

Daniel and his buddy, Todd had wandered into Mike’s Brewery, a campus bar in the middle of downtown. It was only 8 PM, so it was only about half full. Daniel was more timid than his outgoing pal, but had been looking for an excuse to go out that night.

“Don’t worry, bro. Im’ma get you laid by the end of the night.” Todd promised. Daniel rolled his eyes. While he had a healthy interest in the opposite sex, going to a bar to find a girl was like going to McDonalds for salad: There have to be a million better places to get what you want.

The two guys started the night out with a couple of sodas and a couple of games of pool. They would have rather been drinking something alcoholic. But Daniel was only 18 and Todd was merely a year older. About an hour in, Daniel was beginning to think that the night was going to be going nowhere.

That’s when he saw her.

She had dark brown hair that she wore down. Her rose pink hoodie was unzipped to reveal a spaghetti strap grey top that barely concealed her giant bosom. She wore tight, dark blue jeans and sneakers. But more than her clothes, her face got his attention. Her skin looked baby soft. Her lips were full and only a couple of shades darker than her hoodie. Her blue and purple eye shadows complimented her as well. The girl that she walked in with was beautiful as well, though her somewhat goth look and demeanor didn’t really attract him nearly as much as the first girl did.

“Check out Chesty LaRue by the front door.” Todd remarked.

“No kidding.” Daniel could hardly take his eyes off of her. The brunette and her pale friend sat at the bar, ordering drinks.

“You should go up and say something to her.” Todd told him. Daniel nervously squeezed his pool cue.

“What? Why?”

“Wow...” Todd was surprised at his friend’s cowardice. “How about because no guy ever got any action without introducing himself?”

“I don’t even know what to say to her.” Daniel admitted.

“Walk up to her.” Todd instructed. “Introduce yourself, and say the following, verbatim...” He whispered his idea for a pickup line in Daniel’s ear.

“What??? Are you insane? I’m not going to say that to her!” The younger man voiced his protest.

“What if I sweeten the deal?” Todd pulled a considerably crumpled up bill from his pocket. “20 bucks if you do it. If she turns you down, slaps you, whatever… at least you got a bit of cash out of the deal.”

“I dunno...”

“Stop being a pussy.” Todd attacked. He slipped the bill into Daniel’s front jeans pocket. “Just do it. You never know. Maybe it will actually work.”

Daniel swallowed his pride and took a deep breath. He hated when Todd put him in situations like this. The walk from the pool table over to where the two sexy girls sat at the counter seemed like a 5 mile hike. It was a year and a day in his mind before he stopped next to the top heavy girl in the pink hoodie.

“Um… excuse me...” He could barely speak. She turned to see him.

“Hi, there!” Her voice was chipper. Her eyes and smile were animated. And he could barely move a muscle, let alone speak.

“I’m Daniel.” He said, preparing to offer the horrible pickup line that Todd was paying him to utter. “I wanted to come over and introduce myself. I like girls with strong bones and you look like you’ve drank a lot of milk in your life.”

There was a moment where all of the sound seemed to leave the room. The brunette was taken aback for a minute at the terrible boob reference. And then… she laughed.

“Hahahahahaha!” Her friend laughed with her. “Oh my God! That’s gotta be the worst line I’ve ever heard! Completely tasteless!”

“I… I’m sorry.” He turned to head back to the pool table.

“Hold on, now.” She touched his shoulder and he turned back to her. “I didn’t say it wasn’t funny as Hell. I’m Jenni. My bestie over here is Lily.” The goth girl waved and he nodded. “Have a seat.” Jenni pulled up a stool. I love tasteless lines. I thought I had heard them all. The one about leaving the country and packing ass might have been my favorite before, but you beat it hands down.”

Daniel had been so relieved that Jenni had such a dirty sense of humor. The time slipped on by. Eventually Todd came over, and before Daniel knew it, the four of them were playing pool. Boys Vs. Girls. It had been Jenni’s idea. After a few practice games, Jenni offered a bet. She declared that not only would she and Lily win the next game… but they would win by eight shots exactly. Todd was sure that she could be proven wrong, but Daniel was a little concerned. He couldn’t understand why she would offer such a specific wager, but not explain what would happen if she and Lily DID in fact pull it off. There was something about the sly grin that she wore almost permanently that sent a chill up his spine, despite her bewitching beauty.

The game started simply. Todd broke, but nothing sank. Lily took her turn. Now, in the practice games they had played, Lily and Jenni had both been fairly competent, but this was different. Lily knocked in every single solid, and then, finally, the eight ball.

Both guys were stunned. Neither knew what to say. Jenni’s prediction had come to light exactly how she said. But what puzzled Daniel even more… was when he asked her what she and Lily wanted for having won the bet… she simply smiled.

“Oh, Honey. Don’t worry. You’ll find out before the end of the night.” She said cryptically. She followed with something else that Daniel couldn’t quite hear. It sounded like “aybhee onner”, which made no sense.

Daniel was about to ask her what she had said when Todd suddenly doubled over a little in obvious discomfort.

“You okay, bro?” Daniel asked his friend.

“Nah, man. I’m not feeling so great. I think I’m gonna hit the bathroom.” Todd corrected himself and headed off, speedwalking to the other side of the bar.

“I hope your friend’s okay.” Lily offered her concern.

“Probably too many wings earlier.” Daniel explained. He turned back to face the girls to find Jenni standing behind him, completely by herself. “Whoa! Where did Lily go?”

“Don’t worry about her.” Jenni suggested. “She’s here, there, everywhere. She’s pulled a Batman on me a couple of times in the years I’ve known her. She probably just went over to see if your friend is okay.”

Something didn’t feel right to Daniel. Things were happening a bit too… conveniently. And why was Jenni so nonplussed about her friend just disappearing?

“I think I’m gonna go see if Todd is okay.” He decided.

“Oh, I’m sure he is.” She put a hand on his shoulder. “Lily is great with things like that.”

“You don’t even know where she went.”

“I know everything I need to know.” She countered.

“Get out of my way.” He tried to push past her, but something strange happened…

BOOM! In one blink, Daniel was no longer in the middle of Mike’s Brewery. He was in the middle of a street. The middle of a rather run down looking neighborhood. It looked like it had just rained. The pavement was glistening under his feet. Daniel had grown up in his hometown, but he didn’t recognize this neighborhood at all. He had no idea where he was, and he was terrified.

“Daaanielll...” He heard Jenni sing song his name. His eyes darted all over, but he couldn’t see her. Scared out of his mind, he started running.

“Whatever I did, I swear I’ll never do it again. I’ll never do this again! I’ll never do this again!” He said to himself, turning the Fifth and Lincoln corner and nearly running into the light post. He had no idea what was going on, but he knew that she was after him.

He turned the corner at Fifth and Lincoln again.

Wait, how is that possible?

Daniel came to the realization that he was stuck in a loop. Every time that he turned the corner, he was right back at the beginning of the block.

“Daaanielll...” He heard her voice again. It was closer now, but he still couldn’t see her. In a panic, he ran towards one of the houses. It was a two floor Stick Style with boarded up windows and what looked like part of the roof missing. The door was unlocked. He ran inside, slamming and locking the door behind him. He panted, trying to collect himself and try to figure out what he had found himself in the middle of.

“I’m already in here, ya know.” He jerked back to see Jenni. She was dressed as a clown. She wore a tight pink and blue jester costume which was cut low to reveal her abundant cleavage. The brunette grinned through her white greasepaint. Her lips were ruby red and her blue eye shadow complimented her. On each of her cheeks, she had painted a pink feather and her hair was in high pigtails. Her hand were on her hips as she leaned against the wall.

“Whatsa matter? Scared of clowns?”

“What’s going on? Who are you?”

“Silly boy. I’m Jenni. You knew my name already. It was so sweet of you to come up and talk to me earlier. You know, Lily and I had gone in there on the prowl, so to speak, looking for a certain type of guy. Things weren’t looking good till you came up to us with that line. Then you lost the eight shot bet. You’re mine to do with as I see fit.

Daniel recalled that she had said something just before Todd had gotten sick. He had asked her what she wanted for winning the bet. She had said not to worry. That he would find out by the end of the night. The next part had sounded like “aybhee onner”. But what she had actually said was “Maybe sooner”. Daniel now realized that Lily had done something to Todd. Something to get him out of the way and leave Jenni and himself. In a panic, He tried to open the front door back up, but it had magically disappeared. There was only a wall in it’s place.

“Going somewhere?”

“Yeah, the fuck away from you!” Daniel bolted down the hall, running through the third door on the left and locking it behind him. The room was barren, with huge mirrors completely covering all four wall as well as the entire floor and ceiling. It gave the disorienting effect of seeming like an endless reflection no matter where you looked. The door he entered through had vanished now, just as the front door had before. Daniel was stuck in this endless series of reflections. Daniel slowly walked into the center of the room, gazing into the mirror on the left, and the countless copies of him that got smaller and smaller in the distance.

“Welcome to my very own House of Mirrors.” He looked to see Jenni standing in front of where the door had been. He looked around at all of the dozens of reflections of her before returning his glance to her. “Now, what was that you were saying about getting the fuck away from me?”

“Listen, just let me go.” Daniel’s pathetic attempt at pleading did not help his cause.

“I believe that bet was that you would be beaten by eight shots, yes?” Jenni raised her hands. “So, let’s continue this trend of eight with… oh… I dunno…” As she seemed to become lost in thought, Daniel noticed that the reflections of Jenni to his immediate left and right both stopped their mandatory imitations and turned to face him with mischievous smirks. They both reached out and the mirror walls rippled as their gloved hands emerged from the walls!!!

“Shit!” Daniel fell over onto his back in shock as all four unnaturally extended arms began to assault him, or rather, his clothes. The arms that came from the Jenni in the left mirror were tugging at his shirt, attempting to pull it up and off over his head. The hands from the Jenni in the right reflection, however, were at his pants, expertly unclasping his belt and tugging his jeans and boxers down. Daniel was so aghast at the fantastical situation that he almost didn’t notice the real Jenni walking up to him and untying his shoes, removing them one at a time. Between the six identical gloved hands, he was completely naked within a couple of minutes.

“There, now. See, that’s better.” Jenni admired the naked body before her. Snapping her fingers, Daniel was swiftly elevated above the floor and levitated on his back just a couple of feet off of the ground. The arms belonging to the reflections to his left and right held his wrists and ankles with supernatural strength.

“What are you going to do to me?” The now terror-stricken teen asked the clown.

“Nothing that won’t have you giddy as a schoolboy.” Jenni promised. A strange countenance suddenly appeared on her face. “Hey, Daniel… are you ticklish?”

“What? No. Of course not.” Daniel realized as soon as he had spoken, that he was in no position to lie to the clown. But he already had.

“Oh, good. Cause, you see… I can control the other me’s in the walls to the left and right, but I gotta say… I’m worried about the one underneath you.”

“Y-you what?”

“Underneath you. In the floor. It looks like she is reaching up and… Ohp! Her hands have pushed through the floor. They’re coming up at you now.”

Daniel was squirming in place as the four super strong hands held him tightly. He looked to both sides to see that both of the reflections which held him were snickering, like little girls watching a prank start to unfold.

“Oh boy! They’re almost touching you.” Jenni warned. “Where are they gonna get you?”

Daniel screwed his eyes shut and held his breath. Any second, his ribs or sides would be tickled from underneath him and he would have to keep a straight face to convince Jenni to let him go. He focused on his ribs and sides, willing them to not be ticklish. It had to work. It had to…

“PRBRBRBRBRBRBBRBRBBBRRRTTT!” Jenni took advantage of his eyes being shut and bent down to blow in his bellybutton.

“AGH! Hahahahahahahaha...” The sneak attack had worked beautifully. And no sooner had Jenni pulled her face away from his belly, did the gloved hands underneath him begin to softly tweak at his sides. “Hehehehehehehehe...”

“Told ya she was coming for you. Seems like you’re ticklish after all.” Jenni told him. “Now, why would you lie to a tickler? Let alone, more than one?”

“I didn’t lie.” He fought against the touches at his sides, able to put on his serious face despite all odds. It was just a knee-jerk reaction. Nothing more.”

“Yeah…” Jenni shook her head, folding her arms across her chest. “I think we should get another opinion on that. Jennis, what do you think?”

“He’s lying!” All three of the reflections, including the one underneath Daniel that was currently still teasing his sides, said in unison.

“I gotta say… I’m with them.” Jenni agreed. “Of course, if you want to prove that you are telling the truth, we could always put you through the test.”

“What test?”

“We’ll lay you down, let go of you and see how long you can stay still and not laugh. If you really aren’t ticklish, you should have no problem with that. In fact, if you can stand it for a mere five minutes, we’ll just let you go and call it a night. Whadaya say?”

Daniel weighed his options. There weren’t many. Escape by running wasn’t an option. The clown held all the cards. He made the only decision he could.

“Okay. You got a deal.”

“Let’s call it a bet.” Jenni suggested. “We all know how well the last bet you made with me turned out for you.”

“This time will be different.” He asserted.

“Strong words.” Jenni noted. “Of course, we all know that actions speak louder than words. And ya know what?” She grinned heartily. “So does laughter.” The reflections lowered Daniel gently to the ground. Jenni had manifested a few large pillows for him to lay on in lieu of the hard mirrored ground. “Remember, you have to keep that pose and not move. You can’t bring your legs up or your arms down or anything.”

“For five minutes. I got it.” He said with a hint of snark. Thankfully, the pillows were surprisingly warm. It was easy for him to get comfortable, even in the spreadeagle position.

“Ready to be tickled?” Jenni asked.

“Ready to be proven wrong?” He retorted.

“God, I love when they are feisty.” She shivered as if from a pleasurable chill. “Let’s start with your feet.” She got down on her butt with her legs crossed. “Deep breath, now. Remember, you’re not ticklish.”

When the first satin fingertips touched the tops of his feet, just below his shins, Daniel reminded himself that his freedom depended on him not laughing or moving. He could do it. He knew he could. Four fingers drew up the tops of each foot to the toes, quickly brushing over them. His toes wiggled a bit in response. He looked down at her.

“Don’t worry. We won’t count that as moving. Sometimes, piggies have minds of their own.” She offered with a wink. She brushed his toes with her palms from left to right, and Daniel closed his eyes again. He could deal with this. He started to distract himself with thoughts of what he would do once everything returned to normal. He hoped that Todd was okay. That the two of them wouldn’t be stuck talking about this night for years to come. He thought about how he might be able to improve his pool game. He thought about…

“Hold still.” Jenni softly chided him. His feet had jerked a little as she had begun stroking up and down his insteps. “You’re already a minute in. Only four to go. You’re doing so well.”

He WAS doing well, he thought to himself. He had gone a whole minute without succumbing to the tickling. It was admirable, especially with Jenni’s skilled fingers at play.

Daniel choked a little when her index fingers touched the dead centers of his soles. His feet both twitched as Jenni softly poked the centers.

“Ooo boy, we might be seeing a turning point.” Jenni teased. “I know that my feet are dreadfully ticklish in the middle of my soles. You and I might just have that in common.”

“It’s fine.” He lied. Surely, there couldn’t be much more time left.

“Three minutes to go.” Jenni said after a little bit. She was still working the soft spots in the centers of his soles, treating them to playful, repetitive pokes. The technique was akin to Chinese Water Torture as she tapped in time.

Tap…

Tap…

Tap…

Daniel was now more confident then ever that he would make it. But then he felt hands on his belly. His eyes shot down to see that Jenni’s left reflection had extended her arms towards him again, and was drawing a smiley face on his tummy with her fingers. His bellybutton was the nose.

“Tickle tickle. Hehehe.” The doppelganger giggled sweetly at him. After drawing the face. Her hands drew along his pantline. From there, the fingers ran softly to his hips, up his sides, over the top of his belly, and back down again, repeating the journey.

“You didn’t think they were just gonna watch, did you?” Jenni asked him as she tapped his soles. The Jenni in the right wall joined in as well. She traced his biceps, nearing his underarms with each teasing pass.

Daniel was shaking now, both out of nervousness as well as the sheer effort of holding in the laughter.

“One more minute to go. Come on, Mister Tickle, you can do it.”

Appearing to remember the effect of the raspberry earlier, the left Jenni stopped tracing his belly and introduced a pinky finger to Daniel’s bellybutton, gently wiggling it inside. Daniel snorted and the three Jenni’s all exchanged a knowing look. The actual Jenni at his feet stopped tickling and moved to the center of his belly. She laid her hands flat on tummy, spreading skin open to reveal more of the bellybutton. The right Jenni stopped teasing near his underarms as well and helped hold the navel spread open. Four hands held his belly flat and stretched. The soft bump of knotted flesh in the navel was utterly unprotected. The left Jenni’s pinky finger now wiggled directly against the bump.

Daniel smiled. Then he grinned. Then he snickered. Then the first giggle escaped… and all hope was lost.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“There’s the spot. Tickle tickle tickle...” The three Jenni’s all chuckled at him.

“Get away from theheheheheherrre hahahahahahahahaha...”

“Why would we want to do that?” The main Jenni asked. “You know, the bellybutton is incredibly sensitive. Lotsa nerves. But what’s really interesting about that little birth spot is how it relates to your privates. Or did you not notice the stiffy you’re sporting after just a little tickle tickle?”

As he continued to giggle, Daniel saw that Jenni was absolutely right. Somehow, the tickling of his bellybutton had aroused him.

“It’s all related to the time you spent in your mother’s womb, you see.” She explained. “During the fetal stage, the umbilical chord is connected to your urethra and, by extension, your penis. The nerves react accordingly when that widdle bump gets a good kitchy. Isn’t science fun?” She giggled as her mirror selves began to coo at him.

“Tickle tickle…”

“Coochie coo…”

The left Jenni finally removed her finger, but only so that The actual Jenni could lean in, and introduce her slippery tongue to the depression.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The tongue licked, poked, writhed, and wiggled. Soon, The raspberries started in again.

“PBRBRBRBRBRBBRBRRRRTT! PRRBBRBRBRBBRBTTT! PRBRBBRBRBRBRBBRBRBRRRRTTTTT!!!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“He really likes the tummy rumbles, doesn’t he?” One of the Jenni’s asked. Daniel wasn’t sure which one. The main clown removed her face from his belly and wiped some saliva from her lips before giving his stiff cock a couple of random tugs. He gasped pleasurably at the gesture.

“What are we gonna do about that soldier down there?” The Jenni on the right asked.

“You know what I am thinking?” The main Jenni replied. “I’m thinking that a little pickle lickle is in order.”

“Oh, God…” Daniel shivered at the thought. The three Jenni’s leaned down. The two on his left and right rested there chins on his lower tummy and the main Jenni laid down on her belly, resting her chin in her hands as her elbows rested between his legs. Then, like vultures with their prey, the clowns attacked. Daniel felt the tips of their tongues on the sides and underside of his erection.

“Hehehehehehehe hahahahahahahaha...” He giggled as the tongues flicked and wiggled against his ticklish penis. The clowns were greatly amused by the sensitivity of his privates.

“Tickle tickle… Here I come...” He heard one of the Jenni’s say. But which one was it? The three of them all had their tongues busy at the moment. Was it a disembodied tongue or…

The Jenni in the floor from earlier brought her head up between his legs and flicked her tongue against his perineum.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Daniel was tickled by four tongues on his cock and balls. The tongues swept over the head of his penis, across and under his testicles, around the base of the cock and in the crevices between his privates and thighs.

It was at the moment of orgasm that he finally moved his body, writhing and seizing uncontrollably as the clowns laughed at his excited movements. Semen pumped out of him like an oil rig and the moment that he blacked out…

He woke up at the bar. He was sitting with Todd at the counter. The bartender asking to see their ID’s. Had they ordered drinks? While Todd told the bartender to just forget about the order, Daniel’s eyes scanned the room. Jenni and Lily were nowhere to be found. But he had a feeling that he might see them again. If only Todd knew… but Daniel would never tell.

That was fantastic. I was never really much of a fan of F/M until I discovered your Jenni series.

Thank you for sharing your creations with us!

That was fantastic. I was never really much of a fan of F/M until I discovered your Jenni series.

Thank you for sharing your creations with us!

Thanks, Suik! That means a lot! I love writing F/M. There is nothing sexier than a playful woman breaking down a stubborn guy.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back