• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What makes you buy a clip?

COOLCAT88

TMF Master
I know there is another thread, and possibly several others where we discussed what we hate seeing in videos. But I would like to try something different..

What about the things that make you want to, and glad you bought a video? Might be a particular model, or body type, or even a particular scenario. So let's hear it...

Interesting looking model, nice feet if it's a foot focused clip, if there's a preview I'm also partial to screamers.

Foot tickling, good laughing/reaction, non-playful (which is rare to find anymore) and silent ler that doesn't babble the whole time.

Foot tickling, no nylons, female lee, story doesn't matter to me, and most importantly.....NO LOTION OR OIL!!!!!!

If the company is reliable with it's tickling material. Meaning the models are consistently ticklish with very little to no fakers. That's why I can easily purchase a clip from ANAClassics because no matter which one you buy the clip has a high chance of being good, same for old TA clips. Feetish and SoleFoodCafe had some good tickling clips as well. Attractiveness of the ticklee matters as well.

Last edited:
There are exactly 16 reasons for me

tickler
tickler
tickler
tickler
tickler
tickler
tickler
tickler
tickler
tickler
tickler
tickler
tickler
tickler
tickler
tickler

The ticklee's reactions (very important to me), I'm drawn to big narrow ticklish feet and the tickling situation set-up.

One thing that is rare is a f/f clip featuring a dominant ler and an unwilling lee. If the ler has to physicaly dominate the lee and enjoy the spoils while the lee struggles and begs for mercy, thats hard to pass up.

If there is bellybutton tickling in the preview or pics or a decent amount of belly tickling, I'm buying. But they have to speak english. Hearing banter between the 'lee and 'ler for f/f videos is also a huge plus

Anytime there is a pre or post interview where the woman talks about being tickled on camera and her thoughts..

If it's a foot fetish video, when the camera is steady and not shaking around...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If there is at least some video preview :)
Like what we make for our tickle therapy clips. To show natural emotions that the tickler extracts from her patient.

I really can’t understand what those companies who don’t make previews are expecting.

1.) Attractive model, especially in the sense of not overweight
2.) Authentic, non-faked scenario
3.) Good, i.e. tight bondage
4.) Intelligent verbal teasing that seems to be working psychologically

Bonus points for a 'lee that are first timers, or at least relatively new to the genre, who express shocked, surprised reactions, rather than someone's 200th video.
Points taken away for lots of tattoos or piercings.

I like big, LONG tootsies...more area to tickle. Those usually come with a tall woman, too, which I also love.

Bonus points for a 'lee that are first timers, or at least relatively new to the genre, who express shocked, surprised reactions, rather than someone's 200th video.
In terms of attractiveness, I usually like my tickles, or girls that show their feet to be in the middle; Not overweight, but not too skinny either

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I agree with all these but I would also like to add long nails tickling and teasing. No F/M ever. Example Tickle Central and UK tickling with Sophie and Kiki they both have great nails and know how to use them.

I meant no M/F ever not F/M. The more F/M the better

If there is at least some video preview :)
Like what we make for our tickle therapy clips. To show natural emotions that the tickler extracts from her patient.

I really can’t understand what those companies who don’t make previews are expecting.

You had a really great tickler at one time. She was blond and younger and seemed more devious

For me, there are always several things I look for when buying a tickling clip, so here they are!

> HD quality video
> A decent length of preview clip
> Interaction between the tickler and the ticklee (tickle-talk is always a bonus)
> Shoe and sock removal if it is a foot-orientated video
> A pre and post-tickle interview, so we can get to know the ticklee a little better.
> A genuinely ticklish girl, and not always a professional model. 'Regular' girls being tickled always gives a video a fabulous natural, everyday feel.

:)

I'm overly simple. Lol
1. Pretty Feet.
2. Genuine ticklish reactions (Love it when they are extremely ticklish).
3. Good finger tickling that last for long periods of time (not a fan of tools and 5 second tickles with 30 second breaks).
I think 75% of studios have something like that, so it isn't hard to find.

any (or preferably all) of these:

Super tight immobilizing bondage,
stretched out taut on a rack (like the one silvercherry used to have) and
tagteamed from both ends, armpits and feet, tickled with nails.

God if there were a store that focused on just that, I'd be their no. 1 customer.

1) Attractive model, especially with a fit midriff.
2) The model doesn't detest being tickled. I like seeing the ticklee enjoying the tickling, or at least having a moderately good time, not angry and redfaced (e.g. Zentickling's "Sasha Absolutely Hates Tickling")
3) Authenticity. It gets really easy to tell when a 'lee is faking her ticklishness.
4) Upper body tickling. Sure, do some feet, but don't put a model in a bikini and then only tickle her feet.
5) A little verbal teasing and soft tickling interspersed with the hardcore tickling.

First and foremost no freakin M/F there is too much of that already!!!!! No fake laughter which is very prominent in todays clips.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back