• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What makes you buy a clip?

It's been awhile since I found a clip worth buying, as my tastes have evolved to a very narrow sub-genre: curvy, mature (upper 30s and older), mixed-ethnic women 'lees, e.g. filipina and other combinations of Latina, Asian, and/or African.

Ticklishness, areas of tickling especially her feet and belly button, the way her feet look

Laughter, real laughter and the look of desperation.

Also... Silent laughter. That, will have me buying it like an hypnotized zombie :)

Real laughter, the laughter is usually the main reason I buy a clip, bonus points for blindfold, gag and desperation.

I'm a bit out of the norm with my tickling fetish, so it is hard for me to find a clip I would buy. The few that do have the following I usually will buy:

1) Clothes- preferably thin, tight fitting tops. Nudity doesn't do it for me.
2) Socks- and not just any socks. Thin ankle or ped socks. Bare feet won't work.
3) Minimal or no bondage. I enjoy seeing a ticklee's natural reactions- it also minimizes the chances they are faking.
4) A ticklish 'lee I find attractive.

Since I was asked:
1) The ticklee has to have beautiful feet and a pretty face
2) The ticklee should be tickled in white ankle socks (preferably just a tiny bit dirty, enough to see the outline of her toes) for at least a minute or two
3) I like to see toe-ties thereafter and possibly being gagged with her socks that are removed
4) No obvious over-reactions on the part of the ticklee. The more genuine the reactions the more likely I am to buy the clip.
The 'ler can be male or female as long as he or she doesn't babble throughout the whole clip. A little teasing here and there is fine, but I don't want to hear constant dialogue.
Lastly, if the 'ler is female, I'd like to at least get a glimpse or two of her feet in socks as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back