• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Packers hire Titans OC Matt LeFleur.

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of disappointed franchises in a couple years. Everyone is looking for the next Sean McVay. It's such a copycat league.

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of disappointed franchises in a couple years. Everyone is looking for the next Sean McVay. It's such a copycat league.

Yep. Because of what McVay has done in L.A, teams are no longer afraid to give the young and unproven offensive coordinators a chance. I expect to see more moves like this in the coming years. Soon coaches are gonna be around the same age as most of their players.

Two more spots have been filled.

The Broncos are hiring Bears DC Vic Fangio as their head coach. And the Browns are making their OC Freddie Kitchens their new head coach.

Two more spots have been filled.

The Broncos are hiring Bears DC Vic Fangio as their head coach. And the Browns are making their OC Freddie Kitchens their new head coach.

I'm not surprised Kitchens got the Cleveland job. He seems to click with Mayfield. It should be interesting to see what if anything Bruce Arians can do with Winston in Tampa.

It's not official yet but NFL Network is reporting that Adam Gase will be the Jets next head coach.

The Bengals appear to be setting their sites on Rams QB coach Zac Taylor. Regardless of if this happens or not, it's just another sign that Sean McVay is the guy everyone's looking up to now. Teams were already trying to find the next Sean McVay by going with the younger offensive minded types, but now teams are going after total unknowns from McVays staff. Zac Taylors time with the Rams has been short. Two years. Last season he was an assistant WR coach, and this season is his first time being a QB coach. Now he's already at the top of a teams list when it comes to head coaching candidates.

The Bengals appear to be setting their sites on Rams QB coach Zac Taylor. Regardless of if this happens or not, it's just another sign that Sean McVay is the guy everyone's looking up to now. Teams were already trying to find the next Sean McVay by going with the younger offensive minded types, but now teams are going after total unknowns from McVays staff. Zac Taylors time with the Rams has been short. Two years. Last season he was an assistant WR coach, and this season is his first time being a QB coach. Now he's already at the top of a teams list when it comes to head coaching candidates.

Yeah, and I think Wally hit it on the head. Won't surprise me if most of these young guys flame out in two, maybe three years.

In other news NFL Network is reporting that Patriots linebackers coach Brian Flores is headed to Miami as the next head coach. Vance Joseph is getting the DC job for the Cardinals, with Gregg Williams headed to the Jets in the same role.

The only hire I really like is Tampa. At least he has a proven track record as head coach.

Does this mean they are all going to hire Jeff Fisher to a contract to build their team before they fire him?

Does this mean they are all going to hire Jeff Fisher to a contract to build their team before they fire him?

Teams will hire Jeff Fisher if they want to guarantee they will go .500

He built the Rams but got fired before his "within 3 years" could happen. It happens in the NFL. Lots of coaches would look good in the 'house that Fisher built' at this point.

Yeah, and I think Wally hit it on the head. Won't surprise me if most of these young guys flame out in two, maybe three years.

In other news NFL Network is reporting that Patriots linebackers coach Brian Flores is headed to Miami as the next head coach. Vance Joseph is getting the DC job for the Cardinals, with Gregg Williams headed to the Jets in the same role.

The Belichick/Patriots coaching tree has yet to produce any winners. Obviously the jury is still out on Matt Patricia in Detroit. But guys like Romeo Crennel, Eric Mangini, and Josh McDaniels, they all flamed out as head coaches. Crennel has a decent 2007 season, but never replicated it. Mangini did get to a playoff game in his first season in 2006, but it was all downhill after that. The Browns gave him a shot, but that didn't work either. And Josh McDaniels started hot in Denver, but they fell apart halfway through his first season and never rebounded. McDaniels got the boot from Denver before his second season even ended. Even Charlie Weis who went on to coach at Notre Dame, he had early success, and then totally flamed out there.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back