• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling using stilletto nails

up_lifter

TMF Poster
Hi all

I have recently started seeing more women around with stilletto nails which find really attractive and look like they would tickle like crazy.

Has anyone had experience being tickled with these nails? Thoughts?

Also do you know of any great clips where th female Ler has them?

Having long nails doesn't tickle anymore or less than having shorter nails.

I know pointy metal fingerpicks destroy me. These would probably feel similar.

I will say, though, how the hell do you function in every day life with those things attached to your hands?

Yeah I could imagine them getting in the way thays for sure!
I think with the right amount of oil or lotion they would have to be deadly!! Hopefully I can find out one day!!

I feel like they would break easily

I had them done that way for a custom I was commissioned for. I personally didn't like them. I like to sometimes get rough with my tickling and with nails you can't really dig in. All you can do is scratch and you have to be careful because if you scratch too hard your lee will look like they got into a fight with a raccoon.

I don't like being tickled with long nails, personally, it doesn't even feel like tickling! It just feels like scratching. I had an ex whose nails were really long and it was just boring and unpleasant and not even ticklish at all. I prefer deeper, more rough tickles, and nails that long don't work. Maybe for people who get something out of light scratchy tickles.

I had them done that way for a custom I was commissioned for. I personally didn't like them. I like to sometimes get rough with my tickling and with nails you can't really dig in. All you can do is scratch and you have to be careful because if you scratch too hard your lee will look like they got into a fight with a raccoon.

Strangely enough, I really like it when that happens to me!

I frequently use plastic banjo picks (not quite stiletto nails) and I have found that used correctly, they can be murderously ticklish:)

i guess it all depends on how ticklish the person is on there feet or body parts, everyone i have tickled when i get my nails done end up in a hissy giggle fit of laughter and freak out. for those who are less ticklish i noticed it doesnt effect them as bad, so i guess it all comes down to how ticklish the person is? and which spot there being tickeld on?

i guess it all depends on how ticklish the person is on there feet or body parts, everyone i have tickled when i get my nails done end up in a hissy giggle fit of laughter and freak out. for those who are less ticklish i noticed it doesnt effect them as bad, so i guess it all comes down to how ticklish the person is? and which spot there being tickeld on?

I agree totally! Hard tickles do very little for me, however the lighter scratchy whispy spidery fingernail tickles can git er dun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back