• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago ticklers anonymous

MattyF

We should try and organize another munch. post in this thread if you are interested in getting another meeting organized.

Yes. Where are we going to meet. Meet at my place? Let us do it. Meeting at the la Quinta hotel is such a 90s thing.

Okay, dlind70 and I are heading to Chicago Rose on Saturday 3/23 at 9pm. Those interested in joining us, please come on along.

dlind70 is definitely into having more women show up to get tickled.

I'll have the great pleasure of tickling him, plus any other men showing up who want to be tied and tickled by another guy. The information for the community night is in the link below:

https://chicagoroseclub.org/community/dungeon-event/event/2729-chicago-rose,-community-night.html

I've not been there before, so this will be a first for me. If you are a guy interested in getting tied up and tickled by me, PM me and let's talk more about meeting there.

Okay, dlind70 and I are heading to Chicago Rose on Saturday 3/23 at 9pm. Those interested in joining us, please come on along.

dlind70 is definitely into having more women show up to get tickled.

I'll have the great pleasure of tickling him, plus any other men showing up who want to be tied and tickled by another guy. The information for the community night is in the link below:

https://chicagoroseclub.org/community/dungeon-event/event/2729-chicago-rose,-community-night.html

I've not been there before, so this will be a first for me. If you are a guy interested in getting tied up and tickled by me, PM me and let's talk more about meeting there.

****UPDATE: MAJOR CHANGE****

I've just learned that Sat. 3/23 Chicago Rose has Furry Night. I'm assuming the furry community has rented the space, so I will NOT be going.

Instead, I will plan being there at the next open community night, which is WEDNESDAY MARCH 27 AT 9PM. PM me if you are interested in going and we can meet up.

****UPDATE: MAJOR CHANGE****

I've just learned that Sat. 3/23 Chicago Rose has Furry Night. I'm assuming the furry community has rented the space, so I will NOT be going.

Instead, I will plan being there at the next open community night, which is WEDNESDAY MARCH 27 AT 9PM. PM me if you are interested in going and we can meet up.

DAMMIT!

I won't be able to go tomorrow as I had planned. I've had some unexpected media production trouble come up that has to be taken care of tomorrow night.

I'm very sorry for all the confusion. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it out another night when my life is not as crazy and my productions go much smoother.

Lew - sorry you can't make it. I am still planning to go to check it out as a new venue for our gatherings.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back