• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's worse/more enjoyable? Seeing the Torture Coming or Not?

Squeak

TMF Novice
I wondered about this after a post about intensity. I wondered how you all fell about that. Personally I go back and forth on which makes the torture worse. When you can see it coming, you're watching helplessly before it happens and during, and there's nothing you can do about it. That's like peering over the peak of a rollercoaster and praying that you had some kind of control over gravity, but knowing you don't. I'd say 90% that's how sessions go.

But being blindfolded is taking the fantasy of being tortured to an extreme. Literally not knowing when it's coming, and that anticipation breeding and creating a paranoia. That's like falling down a trap door that you didn't even know was there! Personally I love that feeling, and it makes the inevitable tickling even more satisfying I think. Which means I guess I prefer being blindfolded. Which do you think is worse/do you enjoy more?

I think it's a matter of personal preference - For me, I think it's much better / worse when you can see it coming. Eye contact is so important.

I like it both ways. Each has it's own enjoyment for me. Getting them pleading when they can see it coming and knowing there's nothing they can do to stop it, and the surprise when they can't see it!

For me, I have to see it for it to be enjoyable. I actually don't like the sensation of being tickled (except sometimes during sex), but I like the idea of being tickled, and the look of it. If I was blindfolded it would mostly be annoying and frustrating.

I absolutely love seeing the tickles coming! it makes everything tickle that much more for me ^_^ I feel that it also makes for a more engaging session.

I love the mystery of not knowing. Its more fun that way for me. Hearing movement in the background and wondering if it will lead to the eventual tickling. Having your sense of touch heightened and on edge because your wondering what part of the body will be tickled first, so as a result you "feel everything" in the air. Its so exciting :-D

There's a startling aspect to not seeing it coming, but seeing it coming is, for me, worse -- as signaled by the way my whole body expresses its involuntary, impotent protests via squirming and writhing before her fingers even alight on my skin.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back