• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do You Have Any Fantastical Fantasies?

Squeak

TMF Novice
I was thinking about this when I was looking at this anime clip(BTW if you're a full on foot fetishist, you're going to love this one)

Anyway so that's always been a fantasy of mine. Tickling like a giant woman. Not necessarily at that same scale, that'd take days or weeks or something. But you know. A woman with a maximum surface area. Like 10 feet or 14 feet or something(Maybe 20, I don't have all the logistics planned out). And I have like a q-tip or like a standard toothbrush or whatever and just go to town from head to toe. Unfortunately 10 foot women don't exist so this isn't ever going to happen. There are some seven foot ones, though I don't know them. I do know a few six foot women though.

Alternatively, I'm really short and it's something that I accepted along time ago, but occasionally I fantasize about being taller and stronger and being able to tickle like Saharra Huxly. Sometimes I'd like to tickle someone while holding them up with one arm, instead of it always being me. This isn't fantastical, but considering I couldn't make it to 5 feet in 26 years, it is impossible.

Anyway, what about the rest of you all? Any like impossible or real fantasy based fantasies that you have?

My unrealistic fantasy is also related to height. It is to be kidnapped by a college women's basketball team and used as their tickle toy, foot licker, and sex slave. :D

One of my biggest unobtainable fantasies is to have about ten to twenty extremely foot ticklish women tied in a circle with their feet in the tight part of the circle and me in that part able to tickle all of their feet as much as I want! Never gonna happen, but a nice fantasy!

My unrealistic fantasy is also related to height. It is to be kidnapped by a college women's basketball team and used as their tickle toy, foot licker, and sex slave. :D

That's pretty good! And you're giving me flashbacks. When I was college, I had two friends on the team, and so I used to hang with them on occasion. It was great. NOTHING ever happened, first because I was too scared to attempt anything, and two because as far as I knew none of them liked women. But I definitely fantasized about it!

One of my biggest unobtainable fantasies is to have about ten to twenty extremely foot ticklish women tied in a circle with their feet in the tight part of the circle and me in that part able to tickle all of their feet as much as I want! Never gonna happen, but a nice fantasy!

That's a good one too. And it's definitely a fantasy, because though it is technically possible. Organizing something that grand amongst conflicting adults is damn near impossible. For some people, it's hard enough to convince one person to participate. Each added individual lowers the chances exponentially. By the time you get to 20 women, the percentages has to be like 0.03931% chance of success!

By the time you get to 20 women, the percentages has to be like 0.03931% chance of success!

Yup! That's why I called it an "unobtainable" fantasy! :p
And the other part of it that I didn't mention, is whether I would tickle them one at a time going around the circle, so the next ones could all get more and more nervous as I approached their feet, or just random tickle them all. Since I'm mildly OCD, I'd probably choose the one after the other route!

One of mine is to be a real-life tickle monster. This can take a few different forms, but the main one is to be completely normal in appearance most of the time, but to have the ability to conjure up tentacles and tendrils to restrain victims and tickle them senseless while I feed on their laughter.

Yes. My fantasy is basically a tickling competition where I find out which woman is the most ticklish out of the batch I've chosen. From celebrity crushes to women I've known. I basically have powers like Emperor Joker so I can make whatever reality real. I'd have the women strapped up similar to how Tasha was in the clip "Tasha Vibrated Toes", contained enough so they can't escape but loose enough so they can thrash about and go crazy while being tickled. All the woman would be tickled by me of course. They'd all be tickled for 3 minutes each, a minute on these three parts of the body. Pits, sides and feet. The catch is ever time they want me to stop I will, but the timer will be stopped as well and they'll have 15 seconds before I start again. The loser is who takes the longest to complete the challenge Another version is similar instead they're strapped down laying on their stomachs being tickled on their feet for 3 minutes. But like the last one, whenever they want me to stop I will, they rest, then the tickling continues until the 3 minutes are completed.

The second one is a bit darker. This time the women will be strapped down spread eagle style surrounded buy professional female lers. The victim will be tickled from her neck all the way down to her toes by these women and the point is to see how long it takes for them to be completely broken. Once broken, they'll be tickled beyond that point for 30 minute straight non-stop tickling.

Being tickled by fantasy or supernatural creatures. Especially fairies or pixies. I love the idea of being helpless against a hoard of tiny, magical creatures that would tickle me mercilessly.

I'm not sure whether I have a single fantasy that would believably occur in real life – I think all of them make fictional if not fantastical assumptions about nature, the culture or the world.

Most of my fantasies are fantastical. Fantastical, scifi-inspired or just absurd scenarios of tickle torture that could never happen in reality. And even if they could they should not :D
The way I see it is that if I'm going to think about tickling a woman I might as well go all out about it and let my imagination just run wild.

My fantasy is to see my wife tickled in the foot stocks at a renfaire wearing dark tan nylons and a large crowd watching. I have discussed this with her and she is quite conservative and hesitant. The other problem is we live in Michigan and our local renfaire does not have the stocks at their jail.

To be a member of the real nylon dungeon. Being able to tickle any girl I wish as long as I wish until they can't scream or beg anymore. Then do it again the next day. Ex girlfriends that I know to be deathly ticklish would be frequent victims as well certain celebs who have been confirmed to have extremely ticklish feet. Lucy Hale, Victoria Justice, Chanel Westcoast, Rachel Bilson to name a few. I would have alot of fun with them in the stocks.

My scenarios would be

1. Having a girl buried in the sand and tickling, poking and teasing her feet and have her laugh histerically.

2. I envision a scenario similar to that Pepsi commercial where the kid gets stuck in the bottle with her feet sticking out and tickle them before saving her.

3. Tickling a girl doing a physical activity such as yoga, swimming or doing monkey bars and being forced to endure so that don't get fall or get hurt.

4. Having a giantess with her feet stuck upside down and laying down on her feet and tickling them.

5. Tickling torture a tied up woman with foot exposed.

6. Tickling and treating a girlfriends feet while she lies with her feet next to me on the pillow but her not waking up but wiggling and giggling.

7. Tickling a woman who feet are sticking out of moving car.

I'd like to either wear a bikini or shorts with a midriff shirt and be tickled on an inversion table.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back