• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Francesca the Tough Soccer Star Gets Tickle Broken During Massage Treatment

djant416

Another win in the books for soccer star Francesca and her top ranked team. They head back to the locker room feeling invincible as usual.

The girls are all excited. At the rate they’re playing, they might become recognized as the top team in the country. This would be a huge deal for all of them, but the team’s powerhouse is the one that is letting it get to her head the most.

Francesca is the backbone of the entire operation, and is known for her extreme physical and mental strength on and off the field. Mostly everybody who knows her considers her a hero type individual and knows that she’s incredible at almost everything that she does. She is always extremely confident and carries a high sense of accomplishment everywhere she goes.

She enjoys her downtime after games as well. Before the girls all head home to relax, they stay after in the locker room for about an hour or so to under-go very detailed post game recovery treatments, which usually entail certain supplements and special massages.

Their personal trainer Mark is the one that does it all for them. He is in charge of making sure everyone gets their proper procedures in before they all head home. He works with them one by one to make sure they’re getting what they need. Mark, like most guys that come across Francesca, happens to have a huge crush on her and loves to use this part of the day to spend some time with her. Perhaps, he maybe enjoys it a little bit more than he’s supposed to.

He enjoys this part of his job a lot because he loves to socialize and help everyone out, and he always manages to make it a good time for everyone, especially after a big win. Even during some of the parts of the massages that are a little tough to handle for most of the girls, he always finds a way to make it funny and make them feel as comfortable as possible. This is what makes him fit for the job, especially since it requires him to be patient with them while giving their deep tissue treatments to the front of their thighs, which typically tends to be a particularly ticklish sensation, even for most of the strong athletes that he works with.

But there was always something that bothered him a little bit about this part. He always joked about it and always thought it was kind of fun, but when he got to Francesca, it was a completely different story. He thought this may be a good way to break the ice with her, but every single time she underwent this treatment, she sat through it completely unphased and was able to handle it with absolutely no problem, unlike most of the other girls. This was always something that he let get to his head. He has even tried on a couple of occasions to make the treatment a little bit more ticklish for her, but she never really seemed to notice whatsoever. She wouldn’t even crack a smile.

Francesca is a very kind girl, but she also has a pretty serious personality. Especially when it came to soccer. It almost seemed like she had no time for silly games that would let her lose any type of control at any moment. But today, Mark decided to take a different approach.

He congratulated her on another big game as he headed over to her locker. She was happy to accept the praise and seemed pretty proud in herself as well. He made sure that she had the right supplements and started to prepare for her massage treatment. He lathered up his hands in his massage oil and started to generously spread it all over her upper legs, applying minimum pressure while she sat back in relaxation.

Mark was determined to get her to crack today. He promised himself he would try his hardest and wouldn’t stop until she admitted that the treatment was making her feel a little ticklish.

He started his deep muscle treatment on her legs and massaged slowly but very firmly over the tender, or maybe not as tender for her, parts of her legs, including the space slightly above her knee cap, moving upward and her front leg muscle and lower hips. He watched her face carefully as he continued to slide his thumbs and index fingers all over her thighs, only to find her in a completely relaxed state.

He knows very well that she’s one of the toughest and composed people that you can come across. She’ll always find ways to show it, even if she’s not even trying to at all. This right here is a perfect example of just that.

Being as patient as his mind is letting him, Mark continues to try to find a weak link in Francesca while still keeping up with the necessities of the treatment, of course. Her legs are build very strong, but as a physical trainer he knows exactly where all of the nerves are that would cause someone to feel a little over sensitive in their thighs. But he just doesn’t get it. How could anyone have the self control to withstand this? With the way his fingers are gliding into her thighs with the oil, any other girl in the locker room probably would have lost it at this point. Is she just not ticklish? How could that be possible? Or does she really have enough will power to completely block out the sensation enough to completely play it off? As frustrated as this made him, he was also rather intrigued.

At this point, he was finally so curious to the point where he couldn’t help but to finally ask her.

Mark: You know, Francesca, I don’t know how this is going to come across, but I have to say I’m rather impressed with the way you’re able to sit through this treatment. It never seems to bother you at all. Most people get a little jumpy at times but you always keep your cool around all of the tricky parts. How are you so good at it?

Francesca: Well, what do you mean by that?

Francesca was a little thrown off by the question, so she tried to play it off like she didn’t understand. Mark decided to make it a little bit more clear.

Mark: Well… usually people tend to get a little ticklish when I do this, and I’ve noticed that you never do.

Francesca: Oh… well, I mean it feels pretty good. It doesn’t really bother me much.

Francesca’s answer threw Mark off a little bit. He didn’t really know what to take away from that, since she didn’t really express how it made her feel besides what she shows on the outside. He wanted to ask her directly if she’s ticklish, but he started to feel uncomfortable. He continued to study her face as she looked in another direction to see that she still seemed to look in control.

At this point, Mark decided to try to find out for himself if she was ticklish at all. Instead of continuing the normal massage, he started to squeeze above her knee with both of his hands at a quicker speed, and then looked to see if he got a quick reaction out of her, but instead he got this:

Francesca: Mark… I know what you’re trying to do. And it’s not going to work.

Mark froze up as she said this.

Mark: What?

Francesca: I’m not ticklish. And you’re not going to make me ticklish. At all. Period.

Mark: Who said I was going to do that?

Francesca: Oh come on what do I look like? You just asked me if it tickled and now you’re trying to tickle me. It’s not going to happen.

Mark suddenly got frustrated and decided that he was going to settle this once and for all.

Mark: You really expect me to believe that? Just because you’re not laughing during a massage? This is nothing.

Francesca: What do you mean this is nothing? You just said it yourself that this is supposed to be ticklish. And it’s not.

Mark: Well, you’re definitely ticklish. You can only hide it for so long.

Francesca, who has been is taunting in a playful tone, continues to debate him.

Francesca: Hide it? What do you mean hide it? I’m just not ticklish! I’ve never been. My family has been trying to tickle me my entire life. I think I would know by now.

Mark started to get discouraged. Maybe she’s right. After all, she hasn’t even budged through any of these massages all year, even when he tried to tickle her a little bit. But how could that even be possible? Nobody is that rugged. She has to have a weakness.

Mark: Fine. Why don’t you just let me finish on with your treatment then?

He had a challenging look in his eye, and Francesca knew exactly what he was thinking. He wanted to keep trying, so she insisted.

Francesca: Sure, whatever you want Mark.

Mark was ready to prove her wrong. His pride couldn’t take not being able to get her to laugh. He had to do it, no matter what it took.

He put more massage oil on his hands and spread an extra amount all over her legs. She was just sitting there, looking in the other direction like she has been most of the time. The normal touches weren’t getting to her. He had to catch her by surprise.

Usually when he tickles people, he does it quickly and catches them quick in order to get them to react against their will, so he decided to take the same approach now.

His fingers started to move. Very quickly, squeezing up and down every square inch of her right thigh (Like the picture on this post). She looked a little surprised as he started doing this, but she didn’t react much out of the ordinary.

Francesca: What the hell are you doing?!

Mark: That’s not bothering you too much, right?

Francesca: I mean, it’s kind of weird but whatever.

Mark was a little confused. He was pretty positive that doing this would get just about anybody to started panicking. Francesca looked completely calm, at least on the outside.

But Mark continued to do this with no sign of stopping, and Francesca started to feel a little uneasy about it. Flashbacks of her younger days started to go through her mind, when her brother and dad used to gang up on her and try to tickle her while she used to hide her laughter. She always used to yell at them to stop because they were being annoying, in an attempt to try to get them to stop tickling her before she gave them the reaction they were looking for. She also forgot to mention the one time that her brother pinned down her legs and tickled her feet, which happen to be her one extremely weak spot, which caused her to laugh and scream for him to stop. This was the only time that she was ever tickle broken, and she remembers it as one of the most humiliating moments of her life. No one has ever seen her without shoes or cleats on ever since, and you’ll never ever hear her admit to it. Not even to her brother that was there.

Francesca’s legs got a little sensitive at times, but she has gotten very good at controlling her reaction most of the time, especially since they are touched so often and that they are as strong as they are. Tickling someone with skinnier legs is certainly an easier feat then tickling someone that has more muscle on her legs than most of the guys that she knows.

But right now was the most vulnerable that she’s felt in a long time. Now that she knows that Mark is actually trying to tickle her, it puts a little bit more pressure on her to stay calm. Plus nobody has ever touched her legs the way he is right now, and she’s realizing that it’s starting to get to her. But what would it look like if she told him to quit?

Francesca: Let me know when you’re almost done here. There’s other players that need their recovery.

Mark: I don’t think it should take much longer. How are you feeling over there huh?

Francesca: I’m fine. This is a little ridiculous Mark I don’t really get why your doing this.

Mark: Oh don’t mind me.

But she did mind. Something was happening inside of her that she was not used to feeling. Her stomach started getting a little uneasy. Every time she breathed in it felt like there were butterflies crawling all over the inside of her lungs, and every time she breathed out it felt like she was coughing out all of this air and she felt the need to fight back a grin. She started feeling her mouth move and lips curl up, but she was doing everything in her power to stop it. She couldn’t hold her breath. It would look like she’s trying to hold it in. So she just tried to breathe in and out very slowly to try to keep herself under control. But her legs… her legs. Oh my God her legs… they were on fire. They were screaming at her brain to get away. She couldn’t take it anymore. She was trying to pretend that she could with all of her strength but her brain was telling her to get her leg away from his tantalizing hands. It was making her crazy. She had to ignore it. She can’t crack. What was she going to look like? She’s not ticklish. She doesn’t let this kind of stuff bother her. What’s going on?

Francesca: Mark, please stop. I need to go home.

Mark: But your treatment is almost over. You don’t want to give up now do you?

Francesca: I’m not giving up Mark I need t-

She felt her mind betray her mid sentence as her face squinted up tight and she let out all of the air that was in her chest as quickly as it would escape, trying to fight the biggest grin on her face as this happened. A half of a second later, she couldn’t help but yank her right leg away from Mark’s hands.

A quick cackle or two escaped her mouth before she froze up and completely straightened out her face in humiliation, looking Mark right in the face as his eyes lit up in satisfaction. She couldn’t believe what just happened. She just broke right in front of his eyes. She never breaks. She hasn’t felt this disappointed in herself in her entire life, and you could see it in her face.

She was speechless, and ran out of the locker room crying. Nobody else knew what happened and were baffled, since no one has ever seen Francesca upset like that before. Mark felt a little bad, but the satisfaction that he got from that moment was one that he’ll carry for the rest of his life.

Attachments

• 31944931.mp4
    1.3 MB
Great story! Always love it when tough girls like Francesca get tickled! :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back