• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emily

himynameisbrak

TMF Master
Just one of my crazy random thoughts ;)

It seems to me that whenever I meet a girl named Emily she turns out to be incredibly ticklish. I'm sure it's just a massive, massive coincidence, but it still seems interesting to me, haha. Anyone else experience something similar with this or another name?

Well, most people are ticklish so I wouldn't really call that a coincidence.

When I was in high school when I assume Black girls feet were more ticklish, more sensative, or simply hated being tickled on their feet more than other women. The reason I thought this was because even though I had a lot of ticklish female friends, whose feet were also very ticklish, the two Black girls were the only one that openly stated how they hated having their feet touched and don't get pedicures because of that. This also happened with a few that I've dated. But obviously that's not true, and I have all heard other women of other races say the same. Whether in real life, on videos, or tickle clips.

Last edited:
Lol this thread is stupid but I like it. I've known my share of pretty young Emilys with attractive feet, so I wish himynameisbrak had been there to test his theory! I'm on a date with an Italian lady tomorrow, so I also hope laugh4us is a prophet. The most Italian woman I've ever known was crazy ticklish, but she also had a foot fetish so she didn't mind having em touched at all.

Last edited:
Funny thing is I dated an Italian chick when I was 18 who was like that about her feet. Like her feet were so ticklish when I was trying to find her toes through her shoe, like how shoe stores use to do back in the day, I actually managed to tickle her feet accidentally and if she could have jumped out of her own skin she would have. A huge contrast to her personality, this "tough" Italian chick even though she was only around 5 feet.

There was a member here named emilyemilyemily, she always seemed so bubbly and happy. Haven't seen her post in a bit.

A few years back I had a co worker named Emily. I always had a bit of a crush on her and she had this really cute bubbly laugh. I have no clue if she was ticklish though

Hmmm. My boss is a hot young Latina woman named Emily, and I've always wondered about whether or not she was ticklish. And even though she's a very nice lady, I need my job so I'm not going to even think about satisfying my curiosity.

I only know 3 Emilys, although one spells it in a non-traditional way. 2 are just slightly ticklish and the other isn't ticklish at all. My experience is quite different, it seems.

I only know 3 Emilys, although one spells it in a non-traditional way. 2 are just slightly ticklish and the other isn't ticklish at all. My experience is quite different, it seems.

Were any of them Italian? I've always maintained that blondes are the least likely to be ticklish, especially in the feet. I'm betting at least one of the Emily's you know was blonde.

I knew an emily who was really ticklish maybe it is true about women named emily

Were any of them Italian? I've always maintained that blondes are the least likely to be ticklish, especially in the feet. I'm betting at least one of the Emily's you know was blonde.

2 brunettes and a redhead. All natural. The redhead is half Italian. The one who isnt ticklish at all is a brunette who is half Dominican and half Irish. And she has GORGEOUS feet!

Really? I can think of a few girls throughout my life that have been blonde and had ticklish feet. My first gf who I wrote about definately had very ticklish feet.
I don't think it is a hair colour thing that causes ticklishness. Although I did used to wonder..

This thread's anything but stupid. I love threads like this with random thoughts. There are only so many "what's your favorite" exercises that can be done before it becomes a broken record. Hell, the return of old-timer Emily cubed makes it worthwhile. It's not names with me, but as long as others opened up hair color and ethnicity cans of worms------yeah, brunettes seem much more ticklish than blondes---Redheads? Toss-up/wild card. As for ethnicity. Latinas seem to be the liveliest of live wires.

For a while, everyone was was all about redheads and claimed they were all very ticklish.

Really? I can think of a few girls throughout my life that have been blonde and had ticklish feet. My first gf who I wrote about definately had very ticklish feet.
I don't think it is a hair colour thing that causes ticklishness. Although I did used to wonder..

For me the results have been mixed. But a lot of hot blondes that I've had the pleasure of tickling didn't have ticklish feet. Plus a lot of blonde celebrities(Kelly Ripa, Kelly Stables, Brande Roderick, Jenny McCarthy) don't have ticklish feet.

For me the results have been mixed. But a lot of hot blondes that I've had the pleasure of tickling didn't have ticklish feet. Plus a lot of blonde celebrities(Kelly Ripa, Kelly Stables, Brande Roderick, Jenny McCarthy) don't have ticklish feet.
I don't think it has anything to do with hair color, most people and women in general have very ticklish feet. Don't forget, our feet have lots of nerve endings. Although some feet are more ticklish than others. However, i do believe ticklishness is inherited. If a gals mom has very ticklish feet then she most likely she will have very ticklish feet !! Do most of you agree ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back