• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reju in Romania! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
When working in Romania I invariably indulge in my kind of fun as at the central station in Bucharest there are young guys who though for the most part straight are easily bought as money talks and my most recent trip no exception and my hooking up with 20yr old Reju who 6' and attractive with dark brown hair and eyes and olive skinned as being Romanian gyspy was an experienced hustler. A great smile I told him that I had an apartment close by as I sensed he was on the level. Reju told me that he was ok about being in bondage and I guess the fee of $250 helped him in agreement to it though he sensed he could trust me as he said.

At the apartment he drank a couple of beers and was intrigued I liked feet and teasingly pulled off his nike trainers showing me his size 11 feet in thin black sports socks, he speaking English saw me staring at his feet and smiled and wiggled his toes teasingly. He told me that he had heard of guys liking feet but had never met one himself and volunteered being ticklish on his feet and even that he hated being tickled as his feet his weak spot! I thought he was going to say he didn't want his feet touched but saying instead that in military service he's been tickled and had survived so was sure he could do so again and adding it was a challenge and he always liked a challenge!

Within the next hour stripped to his socks Reju was secured to the bed on his back and looked anxious as I stared at his large socked feet and told him that though he had a great body and as I could see a large dick; that feet were my interest and at the end of the bed faced his socked soles, feet secured together anticipating exploiting the lad's ticklishness and gently ran fingers up and down the length of each socked sole from heels, along his insteps to the balls of his feet and his socked toes and under and on top of his toes and immediately Reju had reacted having lost control laughing! I smiled and deliberately took my time exploring his feet and alternating from one foot to the other. So sensitive in his socked feet I was really curious as to how tortuous the tickling torment of his bare and exposed and vulnerable feet was going to be!

I leaned into his socked feet and winked at Reju saying his feet smelled raunchy like feet and were warm and moist with his foot sweat so this session was going to be a long one and he would be paid $100 more if he agreed to a longer session and he smiled saying "You really want to torture me Mike!" I nodded as I very slowly stripped off each sock exposing his appealing bare feet, perfectly arched with longish toes and very lightly stroked them both and smiled as Reju clamped his mouth shut in an effort to not react as my fingers did the walking over the soles of his feet relentlessly! I loved his futile attempts to not react but he squirming betrayed his feet being hyperticklish! I ran all five fingers over one sole then the other and then added the gag and blindfold and traced my fingers over his soles and got the reaction I wanted.

“Mmmmpppfffffahhahammppfff” and told him tickling feet for me was a passion as I lightly stroked the arches of his feet and stroked in between his toes of first his right foot and then his left foot which was now driving Reju berserk as I heard running my fingers up and down the soles of his feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE NOT MY FEEEEEEETT NOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHHAH NOOOO STOOOOP I CAAAANT STAAAN NOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHH!”

"So sensitive Reju, these feet need exploring to see where tickles most!" I said teasingly stroking his heels and both tender arches and then the balls of each foot inturn. Then I pressed my face to his right sole and licked it and nibbled on his toes and sucked on them whilst lightly stroking the sole of his left foot simultaneously which got an even greater reaction

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO! STOOOOPP“STOOOOP HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEASEEENOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

"Oooh Reju I love licklish feet, feet smelling and tasting like feet as yours do and two to work over, so warm, so sweaty, so ticklish, so licklish!"

I then orally enjoyed his left foot with equal enthusiasm and when both feet were sufficiently lubed with saliva I danced my fingers all over both feet. The more he begged me to stop the more vicious I made the tickles and using my tongue to tickle, lickle his feet really got to Reju. I orally assaulted all over both feet, the arches, the balls of his feet and all his toes! I told him the most wonderful sight for me was a pair of totally helpless bare feet, ticklish and licklish bare feet as I slowly stroked my fingers up n' down the soles of his feet, the sounds he was making beneath the gag being priceless and as I told him all the encouragement I needed to fully indulge in enjoying them both and testing the limits of his ticklish and licklish endurance!

Changing the technique and the pace I began to gently caress the soles of each foot, gliding my fingers very lightly up and down, up and down the vulnerable soles as Reju's head was involuntarily shaking from side to side on the pillows as he fought to deal with the teasing ticklish sensations I was delivering to the sole of each foot, either individually or to both at the same time!, Tickling mega-senstive feet very slowly and very lightly is maddenling for the ticklee, just lightly and slowing gliding fingertips over the soles and around the edges of a foot and over the tops of the toes and under them hellish and Reju's reactions certainly proving indicative of this!

As both feet wriggled and toes wiggled I kept lightly running five fingertips from the ball of a foot just below the toes, slowly down the sole, along the arch and edge of the foot, down to the heel, and then slowly back up again, gently gliding them up over the tips of the toes and back down the sole to the arch and slowly, lightly teasing there as a hot spot for Reju for sure!

"Sto-hah-hah-hah-hahp! Plea-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-heese hahahahhaha nooo ticklesme hahahahanoooplea-hee-heenoo!"

"It's no wonder tickling secretly used in interrogations is it Reju as you would be telling all the secrets I wanted easily enough subjected to continual tickling and tickling all over your bare feet, just tickling and tickling slowly, lightly and fiendishly, teasingly and tormentingly ticklishly torturing you; not knowing when it might stop but with me now you don't know that do you!" I said menacingly

"Hah-hah-hah-hah-hah! Sto-hah-hah-hah-hah-hahp! It ti-hi-hi-hi-hicles!Stoop it hhahha tickling my fe-hee-hee-hee-heethaha!"

I was merciless in torturing Reju's bare feet and the lightness of my touch never wavered and his muffled screams of laughter were and indeed are inviting as I never cease to be fascinated by the reactions of ticklees to the sensations my tickling techniques are having on their feet! Their helpless laughter music to my ears and I find becoming more ticklish with every finger stroke but I also use tickle tools as I did with Reju which are remarkably effective! Stroking a feather along the sole of each foot and especially the pointed quill end and the feather itself slid in between each toe, the nib ff an inkless biro and marker pen allows a practice of artistry drawing invisble patterns over the soles or writing on them, similarly drawing a pipe cleaner in between the toes, the tines of a fork I find a tortuous tool and preferable to the wartenburg wheel favoured by many tickle tops. For me though faves are the electric toothbrush and especially my tongue and fingers as I like being a hands-on tickler!

Reju like a lot of straight guys finding oral tickling hard to deal with as it's intimate and humilates and embarrasses them as usually it gains them an erection as it is sensual and I love doing it as I say so therefore do it well and loved licking over Reju's toes and sucking on each toe individually and four toes of a foot and licking in between them and nibbling on them all and stroking his soles simultaneously driving the Romanian hustler ballistic!

“Nooohhahaha don’t lick my toes…. Pleasenoooheeeshhithahahaanooo!”

Reju couldn't take it; the licking, nibbling and stroking, me licking and sucking on his toes whilst stroking along his arches at the same time. Reju was shaking his head violently from side to side as his ticklish, licklish feet were systematically played with by me again and again and again! It sent him crazy and literally screaming into his gag and bucking and writhing on the bed; pulling at his bonds as I continued very lightly stroking up and down his soles. My tongue slipping in and licking in between each toe saw Reju instantly wriggling his feet and toes and knew there was nothing he could do to stop the torture!

I resumed using the sonicare again and brushed all over his soles the brush all over his soles and in between the toes of his feet and under them all and then swapped this for the feather qull drawn the length of each sole which was unbearable and then fingers delivering ticklish attacks on his insteps, the balls of his feet, both heels and in between and under his toes and smiled as all he could do was laugh and endure the varying torments and finally delivering tickling, merciless tickling with a very thorough tongue bath to each sweaty and hot deliciously smelly foot which as I told him needed cleaning!

As I started to lick over his toes Reju went berserk "Hahahahhhehehhehehahhahaastoooahhhahaaoophahhaa!”

The sensitivity of his soles increased from my expert oral ministrations I delight in delivering as he squirmed and laughed and laughed and squirmed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOHHEEEEEE HAHAHAHA I CAN’T TAKKKKKKKKE ITT"

Reju screaming in ticklish agony from me licking the soles of his feet while tickling them my fingers and switching feet so he got both the pleasure and the torment equally on each foot as he like others found out; my ultimate tickling weapons, lighting every nerve in his feet on fire and sending ticklish agony through him being my personal touch - my fingers and my tongue!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back