• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soles Vs Toes

anchientstar

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!
But yes, Soles or toes? We all know the soles are much nicer to look at :p (FIGHT ME!) But in all seriousness are the soles more ticklish than the toes? I would think not :O Not to mention all those beautiful ticklish spots, between the toes, toe stems etc....But having a full sole isn't that bad either....

I vote Soles!

1 - 0

I think in general if a woman is ticklish on her feet her soles and toes are more than likely be equally ticklish. Much like how if a woman is ticklish on her torso, whether you tickle her ribs, pits, sides or belly you generally get a similar reaction. But things can change from person to person, some girls soles might be more ticklish on than their soles than toes and vise versa. Some girls most ticklish spot on their feet aren't ether the soles or toe, but her arches, although that one isn't as common. Just like how some girls are really ticklish on their heels more so than any other part of their foot which is also extremely rare.

When it comes to which looks better? Toes can be beautiful but there are also a lot of subpar looking toes out there, soles are rarely unattractive and sometimes bring up the attractiveness of a woman's foot when her toes or arches aren't as attractive. I guess if a woman skin is ether too pale or too dark then soles can look pretty bad, for some reason soles on extremely pale skin look slimy. But when their skin is a lightish tan to a nice brown complexion, those make for the best soles.

Lol. What a strange topic. It is pretty much all good if the person's feet are ticklish. 😁

. .. but if I was to develop a hardcore foot fetish, I"d be into toes more 🌈🌈
...they just look adorable 😁 usually very sensitive for most people. Lmao

Gotta vote Soles because of the ARCHES!

Nothing more beautiful or wonderful than a smooth ticklish arch!

as far as looks, while toes can be very cute I prefer soles. especially long shapely soles &#55357;&#56845;

as far as which is more ticklish? for my feet personally my toes are more ticklish than my soles. especially between them &#55357;&#56881;

I have to go against the trend here because as much as I love to tickle all parts of a ticklish foot I really enjoy tickling the toes! I find tickling the toes is very challenging because the lee can protect them from being tickled effectively. So as a ler I must use various ties and creative tickling tools to get at them and this adds to the excitement of the play for me. Great topic BTW:)

Based on her meticulous observations of my reactions to her stimuli, my wife claims that the bottoms of my feet are twice as ticklish as anyplace else on me, and that my toes are twice as ticklish as the bottoms of my feet. I can't attest to the precision of her math -- tickle me anywhere and I'm pretty much just flailing -- but it is true that if anyone even touches my toes I'm a basket case.

How can I not reply to this thread:
I gotta vote soles for sure. Much more area to tickle those nerve endings.

That part that makes her squeal like a banshee. The soles. The ball gags make it better.

Attachments

• nikki_tickle_chimp_01a.jpg
    nikki_tickle_chimp_01a.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 61
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back