• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Promo pics from, "Are you Ready for your Treatment Ms. Addams? FF Foot Tickling."

porcelaindoll2

Verified
Promo pics from, "Are you Ready for your Treatment Ms. Addams? FF Foot Tickling."

This clip was a custom I was commissioned for and my husband built the piece of furniture holding Cordelia's feet for the custom. The models are Cordelia Addams as the lee and I as the ler. This was a really fun clip to shoot. I love to shoot custom clips and bring fantasies to life on screen. Here is the link to the clip: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...,+Straitjacket.#cid2004acf73e7b04719cd02bafa8

Attachments

• Sanitarium5.jpg
    Sanitarium5.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 546
  • Sanitarium6.jpeg
    Sanitarium6.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 389
  • Sanitarium4.jpeg
    Sanitarium4.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 599
  • Sanitarium1.jpeg
    Sanitarium1.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_20181224_144425.jpg
    IMG_20181224_144425.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 756
Amazing pictures! Great setup and concept. Love the straight jacket. I haven't seen stocks like those since the old realtickling clips featuring viviana and other models.

Going to have to look through more of the amazing stuff you share Doll :)

Amazing pictures! Great setup and concept. Love the straight jacket. I haven't seen stocks like those since the old realtickling clips featuring viviana and other models.

Going to have to look through more of the amazing stuff you share Doll :)

Thanks and the furniture in the old Real Tickling clips was what the furniture in the clip was based off of and what the custom client was looking for.

Brilliant! :) it is great when under-used tickling and bondage concepts get brought out of the cupboard :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back