• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monica's Sensitivity Training

The Tickle Room

Verified
Monica Sensitivity start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

*This was a custom*

I am gonna keep this short and sweet (I am late to a meeting with a new model lol). Monica starts with shoes and socks in the chair. Me and Coco remove her shoes and socks. We tickle her BIG FEET bare with NO toe ties to start. Then we start to add soap and water SCRUBBING her soles clean with brushes and the electric toothbrush. Then we heat things up with a blowdryer. I rarely do this since I believe it dries soles out even with lotion. But here its VERY effective. We go slow to see how she is feeling......not very well. THEN we add the toe tie and TONS of oil. I must say I was VERY proud of my toe tie job on this one. This is simple. Me and Coco go as HARD as possible. Monica has a high tolerance but with our long nails and brushes she cracks QUICKLY before she breaks "I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS!!!!". I know you all love the Monica torture clips so here is another one.....with her revenge coming soon....

Image979.jpgImage980.jpgImage981.jpgImage982.jpgImage983.jpg

Sample here!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltbp2rx86tjqa0d/Monica Sensitive sample resize.mp4?dl=0

To purchase the clip with photo set email me at [email protected] or DM me.
- Clip alone $20
- Clip and photo set $25
- Clip set with Revenge on Coco $30
PM us for payment options. PAYPAL IS LIVE AGAIN!!!! Our email is [email protected] KEEP THE DESCRIPTION BOX EMPTY [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Tickle Room News:
1- Rey is in town until the 16th for SESSIONS AND CUSTOMS
2- Rachel Adams is shooting with us tonight 10pm EST Email us for some customs we are doing short customs as well ($20-$50 customs welcome)
3- Perla and Neko are now doing short customs as well (minimum 2 min)
4- We are FINALLY preparing the Tickle Room Tour. We are finalizing dates. We will be starting with NC and DC. It will be me, Perla, Neko, and MAYBE Monica. Depends on how booked it gets.
5- We recently had someone attempt to hack my dropbox. It did not work but it fucked my dropbox for a week or so. It is finally fixed so we are back to regular operations.
6- NYC Tickle Sessions are in FULL effect email us for info or bookings.

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-REY (Jan 12th-16th)
-Rachel Adams (Jan 22nd)
-Dia (March 24th)
-Tracy
-Sophie
-Neko Yano is also available and IS SHOOTING FULL NUDE CUSTOMS and Sessions
-Samantha Brown
-Natasha Greene
-Marisol Ortega
-ROSIE (back in business)
-Megan Jones (she travels to NY ALOT)
-Stephanie
-Coco
-Monica
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-Perla

Monica Sensitivity end by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

I have to say again, Monica continues to impress me with her willingness to get tickled. She's clearly INSANELY ticklish, but the fact that she is so willing to put herself into these situations makes me admire her all the more. I just wish I were more financially stable to get a custom!

Wow, Coco sure is a mean tickler. I guess she's learned a few tricks from all the tickling her own feet have gotten ;-)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back