• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Spy Who Loved to Tickle Me (F/F)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
7C78518C-F835-48B0-9741-222518FA0026.jpeg
I came across the above lovely photo via an ‘emilia_feetprincess’ on my Instagram (IG) feed a few weeks back.

Thank you Emilia!

Unfortunately, upon trying to get back to this IG account, it appears Emilia’s has been removed :(

Emilia if you’re out there, please drop a comment how we can link back up to you and your gorgeous photos! :)

I THINK, I’m not sure, that this photo may have originated from the AMAZING video production company called FTKL Foot Tickling Fantasies?

And I THINK, again, not sure, that the very attractive Asian woman being tickled on her gorgeous bare feet is the lovely Nicole Oring.

Apologies in advance as I don’t know what the actual video is in FTKL’s wide array of video clip content on their website (click HERE to go to the site itself).

These folks make INCREDIBLY high quality foot tickling videos with UNBELIEVABLY easy on the eyes foot models for your foot ticklish enjoyment!

While I’ve backed off my consumption of watching ‘real-world’ tickle videos (see my other website, Help With Addiction Today, for the full backstory), I do enjoy from time to time pulling screenshots of women in states of, what appear to me to be, tickle ecstasy, and writing a story line to match the said photo.

Emilia’s photo she posted really captured my imagination in that sense.

So, below is an introduction of a story inspired by Emilia’s photo above that I’m calling...

The Spy Who Loved to Tickle Me!

Nicole was working late on a Thursday night in downtown San Francisco. She was so close to cracking the encryption being used by the Norwegians to acquire old Soviet missiles for their own arsenal.

Madeleine, a Norweigian spy, was onto Nicole, and knew she’d be working late at her office in the Russian Hill District.

Nicole had just come from a cocktail party where her and Madeleine had been introduced.

Nicole had excused herself from the party early to work more on the encryption decoding. Madeleine did the same, but unbeknownst to Nicole.

As Nicole clicked her stilettos on the steep inclines of Hyde Street, Madeliene, just about 100 yards behind her could hear the incredibly erotic sounds. Madeleine was hired by the Norwegian governement because of many things; fluent in 4 languages, athletic, strong, beautiful, and to a much stranger extent her penchant for tickling. Yes, tickling. The Norwegians in their folklore have heroines who are able to extract information from their enemies using the act of tickling. These stories aren’t written, rather they’ve neen passed down orally through the ages. Madeleine knows these stories and has beenperfecting her ticklish skills ever since she was a young girl playing tickle games with her cousins and friends.

Yes, just the sound of a woman’s high heels hitting the pavement over and over again signaled in Madeleine’s brain the opportunity to ask that woman wearing the high heels to let her take them off of her and begin massaging those barefeet back into equilibrium and balance.

Yes, Nicole, even from 100 yards away was signaling to Madeliene that she needed that kind of stiletto removal treatment. And Madeliene was more than willing and able to provide it.

However, it wasn’t going to stop with massage. Madeleine had other devious plans for Nicole’s feet; plans that would provide even more erotic sounds than the stiletto pounding pavement soundwaves.

I’m of course speaking of Nicole’s laughter.

Yes, Madeleine had heard copious amounts of it at the party they just left, and the auditory stimulation it brought to Madeliene was significant.

But having the chance to sustain Nicole’s gorgeous laughter for more than a few seconds; well, that’s what quickened Madeleine’s pace and made her keep pace with Nicole who was climbing the easily 20%+ inclines on Hyde with ease.

Nicole’s beautiful and shapely legs were evident of these many steep scalings back to her apartment overlooking San Francisco Bay; Alcatraz, the centerpiece.

In her nice, black, and lacy patterned party dress that came to just above her knees, Nicole was in incredible shape and looked amazing for 39 years old.

She’d also been in heels all day, and was quickly fantasizing about a strange little ritual she’d do with her dog on days like this.

Upon reaching the top of Hyde Street, and getting into her apartment, Nicole would kick off her heels, put some peanut butter on her toes and soles and let her golden retriever, Max, lick every last drop of the peanutty goodness off her perfectly pedicured size 7 barefeet.

Nicole just loved how Max’s warm tongue felt licking her feet so aggresively.

Sometimes Max’s tongue tickled her so intensely, while other times it was just deeply pleasurable having your dog lick away all up and down your bare soles.

Either way, tickling or not, Nicole just loved it!

The tickling/foot worship got her to relax after long stressful days of being a very sought after international spy for the CIA or Cental Intelligence Agency.

Madeleine was closing in on Nicole and knew she would be able to interject into this little ritual with Max some other fun tickle tools to bring Nicole to new heights overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance!

To be continued...

If you like where this story is going, please visit my website @ https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com for more information on how to get the ending!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

TLM

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back