• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AFC championship game- a good omen?

Barbershopman

TMF Master
The AFC championship game is being played this Sunday evening simultaneously with the super blood moon eclipse.

Is it a good omen for the Chiefs that a blood moon is red?

Granted, it's going to be bitterly cold, the temperature at game time is forecasted to be 8 degrees Fahrenheit. It will be interesting to see what effect the weather will play; speed on the field, grip on the football, etc.

The Arrowhead Sea of Red will also have something to say about the outcome. They will be loud and proud. We may even break our own record of 142.2 decibels. How loud is that? Being in the proximity of a jet engine taking off is 130 decibels. . . just saying.

If the defense can step up and play the way they did against the Colts, the Chiefs have a good chance of winning. I think they are capable of that, especially with our pass rush. We destroyed the Colts offensive line who had given up the least amount of sacks up to that point, deflected 4 passes and harassed Andrew Luck all day.

Now, it is said that Bellichick formulates a game plan to take away your strongest playmaker, who's he going to target- Williams who's been fantastic down the stretch, Hill, Kelce, Watkins? In my opinion, with Mahomes way of extending plays, the Chiefs have too many offensive weapons to target taking away one and taking the Chiefs out of their game plan.

The Pats beat the Chiefs in Foxboro 43-40 in week 6. The are 3-5 on the road this year. To paraphrase a quote of a movie set in the Midwest. . . I've a feeling we're not in Foxboro anymore.

Barbershopman

With that heating system in place I think the field will be in decent shape even in the deep freeze. And you're right, who does New England try to neutralize on the Chiefs offense? KC has uncovered a gem in Damien Williams. He's gained 256 yards on 50 carries for a 5.1 yard average and 4 touchdowns, and caught 23 balls for 160 yards and two more scores.

Brady is 1-2 at Arrowhead and the Patriots have not won a road playoff game since 2004, hard as that is to believe. It won't be easy but the Chiefs are going into this game with a lot of confidence on both sides of the ball. I think the Chiefs get it done Sunday.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back