• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFC championship game

Barbershopman

TMF Master
So we have Sean McVay's Rams vs. Sean Payton's Saints in the NFC championship game.

The Rams and Jered Goff have been spectacular this year, but they have had a couple of games including week 8 against the Saints where they have looked vulnerable. They have a hard time stopping the run. If the Saints can get the running game going, Peters and Talib and the rest of the Rams secondary will be subject to the play-action pass. Peters, especially, has been sub-par over the past few weeks.

Going up against Drew Brees, one of the best quarterbacks over the past 10 years if not ever, and the game being in New Orleans, I'll take the Saints.

Barbershopman

Gurley and Anderson shredded the Cowboys defense for 238 yards between them. I don't see that happening this Sunday. During the regular season the Saints defense gave up an average of 80 rushing yards per game and held Philly to 49 yards. If the Rams can't run the ball and keep Brees off the field it could get ugly. If it comes down to a shootout my money is on Brees. The Saints go marching into Atlanta.

It will be key for the saints to stop the interior running game without sheldon rankins.
And they need Ted Ginn and Tre'quan Smith to support Michael Thomas in the Passing Game especially in the absence of Benjamin Watson and a good TE.

Still my saints will be too much to handle for the Rams on the road.

Geaux saints
WhoDat Nation

The Saints got screwed out of a trip to the Super Bowl by the zebras today. I've seldom seen a more blatant non-call on a pass interference play. If the Rams DB did that on the street he would be arrested for assault. The NFL should be embarrassed at a minimum. The officiating has been atrocious all season. Something has to be done.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back