• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why are there so many negative talk about /M tickling videos and photos?

I'm a big F/M fan, and to be honest, I remember some women on the TMF saying in another thread, they're turned off by male 'Lee's, or they think male Lee's aren't masculine(paraphrasing.) Personally, as a switch, those comments turned me off. I felt like I was dealing w/narrow minded vanillas. Being a straight male, I didn't care what the guys thought, but I was surprised some of the women here were so judgmental.

I've seen other women make similar comments and I remember being disappointed by that when I first joined. I probably wouldn't go so far as to call them narrow minded, but I do think they're missing out big time. On balance, I'm attracted to both genders equally, but I definitely prefer male lees! I don't think it's emasculating at all. In fact, I think any guy willing to let go and allow himself to be tickled silly would have to be pretty comfortable with himself and his masculinity

That's how I feel about male Lee's to be honest (I'm more attraced to the traditional / conventional masculine Dom type) but I don't go to */m threads to let them know that. It's just a preference, attraction, turn on / turn off thing, but yeah, not gonna go psycho in every f/m thread

I think it's fair to say something turns you off if it does and if that's what the thread is asking. I don't see how having preferences makes you narrow minded.

That said if you are posting in clearly labeled threads over and over about how it's disgusting or putrid, that is a little much.

Last edited:
I've seen other women make similar comments and I remember being disappointed by that when I first joined. I probably wouldn't go so far as to call them narrow minded, but I do think they're missing out big time. On balance, I'm attracted to both genders equally, but I definitely prefer male lees! I don't think it's emasculating at all. In fact, I think any guy willing to let go and allow himself to be tickled silly would have to be pretty comfortable with himself and his masculinity

Blue Soda, your SO is very lucky indeed!

I do believe you really misunderstood the OP. Yes, the thread title was phrased as a question, but the body of the OP made it clear the question was rhetorical. Kinda like if someone asked you "what the fuck is your problem?". They're really not asking for an explanation as to what the fuck, specifically your problem is. It's pretty obvious that the OP was a request for people who feel the need to post negative comments to knock it off and stop being judgey and negative.

Yup pretty much. Sorry to anyone I confused.

People really need to stop judging what folks are into. If your not into /m stuff cool. Just say its not your cup of tea. But when you call it garbage or putrid or go out off your way to say its gay, or accuse any male watches is gay, its just way over the top.

Over the years that I have been popping into this forum, I've been amazed at the negative talk in general--not just about */m stuff. How can a subject like tickling--that seems like it should be so lighthearted and fun--attract so many negative, argumentative people?

I've also been amazed at how terrified some people are about */m stuff. Now, I have to say that I'm not the most open-minded person when it comes to sexuality and other related topics. In fact, by today's standards, I'm pretty closed-minded. But some people seem to think their man parts are going to turn to dust if they see a guy in something.

So many times whenever someone posts a video or a photo of a guy getting tickled, either the poster (was not meant to seem like I meant poser. Couldn't think of a better word lol) or a reply always seems to say something bad about it like "UGH a guy getting tickled is not what I wanna see" or if it's f/m someone always says "it should've been the girl getting tickled." I mean I know this site is mainly /F themed but I really don't think people should be posting their disgust over a specific gender getting tickled. To be quite honest, I'm not really a fan of /F tickling and I mainly come here to find the rare /M post here especially the list of the ticklish male celebrities but I'm always happy to share any videos or photos of females getting tickled for people who do enjoy it and I can do it without feeling the need to share my displeasure over how it's not a man getting tickled. Again, I know this site is mostly /F themed and people have the right to not like watching a man get tickled or a woman getting tickled. I just feel that we should keep those opinions to ourselves out of respect for the people who do enjoy it. I hope I didn't offend anyone. I just felt I should share my concern.

For anyone saying "They are probably just Gay and hiding it by being jerks to others..." Thats unfair. IT MAY BE TRUE in a LOT of cases. But thats becoming a stereotype. People are far more complicated than that to just sum up like this. Esp without knowing their history. I go towards that way of thinking myself sometimes. (And sometimes I'm right.)

But... you have to remember that how parents raise their children... is a lot of who they become as adults. I highly recommend these 2 films. TO EVERYONE who has voiced their opinion in this thread.

The Mask You Live In

Freedom of speech unfortuanelty covers opinions we don't like. Reading some of the comments in this thread just... YUCK. But rather than go on... again I really suggest these 2 documentaries. They are quite insightful.

This next documentary relates in how children are raised with sports and school. The are literally run into the ground towards becoming "overachievers". Basically children's mindsets get skewed by how their parents think. And force them to be. To carry on the views their parents express. Work ethic.. logic... judgement... etc.

Judgement, disgust, outright hatred... it's never going away. No matter the subject matter. This doesn't mean we stop trying to help people adjust their mindset. But sometimes you just have to step back and say to yourself... That person has serious critical thinking errors... So what do you do instead... Walk away and just try to think:

Doing this will help keep your sanity... We can't go round and round for pages trying to change a mindset that.. it's pretty obvious has their mind set in stone. Ain't nobody got time for that...

Here's another lil song you can sing to yourself when you see comments like you have here:

Last edited:
I rarely post these days but i found this thread intriguing, in a rather tragicomic way. For the record, there are MANY hetero/bi/pansexual women out here who absolutely adore and even prefer m/m tickling, and treasure male 'lees, myself included. We write insane amounts of tk fanfiction about everyone from the Winchesters to Sherlock and John to Steve/Tony/Bruce, we STILL love Ropejock and Hooder thank you, and for visuals we quietly patronize the hell out of Myfriendsfeet and Tickledhard when we can. We deserve to enjoy what we love here just as much as the F/F lovers and it doesn't need to be scuttled off to its own section simply because a few who find it not to their taste lack the sense to scroll. As for women not enjoying male 'lees; while I can't speak for the accuracy of threads here I have yet to attend a real life tk gathering. from NEST to my own Bella Bash, that wanted for lovely lady 'Lers who couldn't wait to get their fingers on a ticklish guy; balance that as you will :rainbow:

I rarely post these days but i found this thread intriguing, in a rather tragicomic way. For the record, there are MANY hetero/bi/pansexual women out here who absolutely adore and even prefer m/m tickling, and treasure male 'lees, myself included. We write insane amounts of tk fanfiction about everyone from the Winchesters to Sherlock and John to Steve/Tony/Bruce, we STILL love Ropejock and Hooder thank you, and for visuals we quietly patronize the hell out of Myfriendsfeet and Tickledhard when we can. We deserve to enjoy what we love here just as much as the F/F lovers and it doesn't need to be scuttled off to its own section simply because a few who find it not to their taste lack the sense to scroll. As for women not enjoying male 'lees; while I can't speak for the accuracy of threads here I have yet to attend a real life tk gathering. from NEST to my own Bella Bash, that wanted for lovely lady 'Lers who couldn't wait to get their fingers on a ticklish guy; balance that as you will :rainbow:

Well said Bella. I agree that male lees are great and I especially love m/m. I even like m/m FanFiction in general. I write a lot of tickle fiction myself and it almost exclusively m/m. I also agree that the simple solution for those uninterested in anything /m would be to scroll past and ignore it, though I suppose hurling insults at people seems like a better option for some of them.

Well this thread is insane so I would like to add to madness.

1) The reason people hate on /m is because they are afraid there is a small chance they are gay. You know the over the top Republican congressman who always says homosexuality is a sin? He is always caught at a truck stop at 1:00 AM on Friday night/Saturday morning.

2) Having a foot/tickle fetish, I find it hard to judge someone else's interests as long it is of age and consensual. How many posts are on here asking: "How do I tell my girlfriend I want to tickle her feet?" Then to turn around and say /m is disgusting, is ironic. Of the /m haters, how many of you would be drinking beers with your buddies while watching a game, and a beer or truck commercial comes on with a beautiful woman and you would say, "Man she is hot. I would love to lick her toes and tickle her feet"?

I know I will get ripped on, but hey, everyone here has the same secret.

Just a tip: if you few but loud uppity straight dudebros would like to see more women on sites like this, maybe tone down the misogyny.

SAY IT AGAIN FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!

Buuuuut for real, if someone isn't into something, they don't need to broadcast it to the world or call it nasty. That just causes more people who MAY be into that thing to question/doubt their own selves. Let people be people!

Personally, as a straight man, I LOVE /m. It let's me fantasize being in the 'lee's position :)

Last, if you hate m/m for being "gay" but you have no problem with f/f.... Well.....

OK, all the fighting has (I think) been deleted.

I (and by extension the forum) have no tolerance for people being negative about /m or anything else that's allowed on the forum but happens not to match their taste.

I go onto deviantart from time to time, and sometimes I see things that I really wish I hadn't seen. So I understand how that feels. But you're going to have to let people live their lives how THEY feel, without making how YOU feel into THEIR problem. And that's such a basic concept, that it's the end of that discussion. You're free to not like something - but you must learn to keep that feeling in your head where it belongs.

I've done it, and so has everyone else on this forum who doesn't bitch and complain every time something offends their eye. Those of you talking about being offended by /m are going to have to learn that skill as well.

And if you see that kind of talk, report it by clicking the ! inside a triangle at the bottom of the post. When we update the forum we'll make it much easier to report something - the guys who designed this made the "report" button practically invisible.

But if you report it, it will be removed, and if it's problematic instead of "merely" obnoxious, the person who made the post will be removed as well.

I like watching F/M clips, because, in my mind, I alway place myself in the ticklee's role.

This account has been cancelled.

Interesting! Not that this person/accont didn't deserve to deleted.
I've seen people ask to have their account deleted and I've also seen that you cannot have your account deleted.
I guess if you want you account deleted instead of politely asking you just go on a disrespectful rampage.

Interesting! Not that this person/accont didn't deserve to deleted.
I've seen people ask to have their account deleted and I've also seen that you cannot have your account deleted.
I guess if you want you account deleted instead of politely asking you just go on a disrespectful rampage.

That was an older policy, we routinely delete accounts on request now.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back