• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

John Lennon was right- instant karma

Barbershopman

TMF Master
http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBSm2fK?ocid=sf

A Kentucky man and his fiancé, who is from Mississippi, woke to a snowfall. His fiancé not being used to seeing snow frolicked in the snow, sledding, snowball fights and took to building a snowman in the front yard.

Using the stump of an old tree as a base, they built a huge 9 foot snowman. Neighbors and passers-by marveled at the snowman, honking and showing their approval.

One idiot or group of idiots was hell-bent on destroying the snowman. So they revved up their truck preparing to turn the snowman into a pile of snowdust. Not knowing that a massive tree stump made up the base, they plowed into the snowman. The aftermath of said destruction was a set of tire tracks ending at the still standing, smiling snowman. The stump was now exposed but the snowman had the indentation of a bumper.

The couple told a local TV station that they believe the snowman was built to teach the would-be vandals a lesson. INSTANT KARMA!

Barbershopman

http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBSm2fK?ocid=sf

A Kentucky man and his fiancé, who is from Mississippi, woke to a snowfall. His fiancé not being used to seeing snow frolicked in the snow, sledding, snowball fights and took to building a snowman in the front yard.

Using the stump of an old tree as a base, they built a huge 9 foot snowman. Neighbors and passers-by marveled at the snowman, honking and showing their approval.

One idiot or group of idiots was hell-bent on destroying the snowman. So they revved up their truck preparing to turn the snowman into a pile of snowdust. Not knowing that a massive tree stump made up the base, they plowed into the snowman. The aftermath of said destruction was a set of tire tracks ending at the still standing, smiling snowman. The stump was now exposed but the snowman had the indentation of a bumper.

The couple told a local TV station that they believe the snowman was built to teach the would-be vandals a lesson. INSTANT KARMA!

Barbershopman

I find this story so uplifting! Thank you, Bugman!

:man:

Awesome. What jerks to try to destroy the snowman.

The jerks who tried to destroy it got exactly what they deserved.

Reminds me of a Calvin and Hobbes strip. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Reminds me of a Calvin and Hobbes strip. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Calvin and Hobbes had many strips with winter themes.

I absolutely loved that comic strip and used the strips to decorate my college dorm room door. I have all of the books and wish Bill Watterson would have signed a licensing deal. He didn't and now anything with Calvin and Hobbes is counterfeit.

From snowball fights to maniacal snowmen those were some classic clips. There was a contest toward the end to see if fans could guess the theme of the final strip. What was it- a brand new snowfall and Calvin and Hobbes ready to go out adventuring.

Barbershopman

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back