• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FAQ

Hoveactually

TMF Poster
I just posted this on another forum so excuse the copy/paste aspect...

So it seems that whenever it comes up in conversation, or from reading my profile there is either some ambiguity or just a whole bunch of questions that usually need answers. Hopefully this post streamlines things and also answers most of them.

If I have added you as a friend on here it's likely that I would be interested in meeting up but if you aren't interested then don't feel like thats all I added you for!

1 - I do paid sessions as a Ler. I don't switch or Lee for 2 reasons. First - it just aint my thing and second Im not particularly sensitive anywhere. If anything, i could happily fall asleep with someone attempting it!

2 - I dont have any hard and fast rules regarding rates etc. In general, if the Lee is happy to travel I would reimburse travel expenses and, if needed, organise some sort of hotel for the night if they have a long journey. I have no interest in staying over so please make sure you give the key back when you checkout in the morning! If travel is a problem, within reason I would be fine sticking myself on a train for an hour or two.

3 - I dont meet up with someone I havent previously chatted with on some other platform than here. That doesnt necessarily need to be a face to face chat or phone call, but whatsapp, skype and email are all acceptable. This works both ways - if the person I am speaking to would prefer a phone call or face to face then that is what we do.

4 - Yes I have met up with people on here and also Fetlife for sessions. Assuming they are still active members and are OK with me giving out that kind of info, I am happy to pass their details on for a "reference" and hopefully put your mind at ease that I am not going to eat your face off and leave your body in a ditch.

5 - I am somewhat asexual - not entirely but mostly. This means I have zero interest in seeing any session Lee's naked or get up to any funny business with them. Obviously I dont include tickling and bondage in the funny business category or else it would be a very dull and confusing session for everyone!

6 - how much i pay for a session depends on a number of factors. How much Ive already spent on hotel/travel, how much I "click" with the other person beforehand, what their limits are, if they want safewords etc amongst other things. I guess in general if you wanted a ball park figure you would be looking at around £100 for an hour but this can go up or down depending on the above.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back