• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Weather Mess Coming.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
www.weather.com

The good old.

"Winter Storm Watch"

Has just been issued for NYC from Saturday until Sunday.

According to the forecast.

Three ti six inches of snow is forecast.

Along with ice, Heavy Rain and high winds.

After the storm, the temps are expected to crash to a high of 17 on Monday, and a low of 6 on Monday night.,

Further North, extremely heavy snow is expected.

Here we go!

In the South here, southeast Tx, supposed to be below freezing. Cant imagine how much worse for folks north. Stay safe

"Between Wednesday and Thursday nights, Donner Pass is expected to record 48 inches to 60 inches of snow,
Echo Pass 24 inches to 30 inches, Carson and Sonora Pass 60 inches to 80 inches and Tioga Pass 36 inches to 48 inches."
Noon story from the San Francisco Chronicle/Gate
https://www.sfgate.com/weather/article/sierra-nevada-snow-mlk-weekend-conditions-13538091.php

Also read about the Taos Ski Valley New Mexico Avalanche, requiring the rescue of 2 skiers, after 16 inches of weekly snow.

There is a winter weather advisory here in the Midwest today. The original forecast for the Chiefs game Sunday was for a high of 8 with winds and possible snow. That forecast has changed and now it's supposed to be in the upper 20s with snow chances less that 5%.

Where ever you are during this, everybody please play it smart and stay safe!

Barbershopman

I really hope they get as many of the homeless and the destitute into shelters in time. :(

Nobody should be forced to live outside in a tent or on the street let alone be homeless in this kind of weather.

The only scenario that is going to prevent NYC from receiving a huge snowstorm is the temps.

The temps are going to be freezing, or above here.

Thus, we are going to get some mixed weather, and then heavy rain.

If the temps were colder, we would probably get a huge snowstorm.

Further north of here, in upstate NY, and New England, they are going to get a major snowstorm.

Yeah I know about the big winter storm but I live in Southeastern, PA so I don't think it'll be much snow, more rain.

It is currently 70 degrees here, but going to drop to freezing and sub freezing tomorrow. Solidarity with the north. Your blizzards and shitty weather are like the flooding and shitty hurricanes we get in this neck of the woods....it almost feels like mother nature is telling us something..

Winter Weather Advisory issued for NYC.

A couple of inches of snow, then heavy rain.

The big story after that is going to be the Temps.

On King Day.. the high in NYC is going to be a balmy. 15 degrees

BRRRRRR!

Right now there i heavy rain and high winds in NYC.

The current temp is in the 40s.

The temp is supposed to go down to a low of a balmy.. 9 degrees tonight.

Tomorrow there will a high temp of a piping hot.. 15 degrees.

Lovely.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back