• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My session with TicklishLady97 - stocks and toe bondage, M/F

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
What's this? Long time user grippedchimp posting original photos on the TMF? Get out!

Just in case you haven't seen them yet on my FetLife or deviantART pages, I had a tickle play session with TMF user TicklishLady97 last week after talking to her on FetLife, as she was a fan of my artwork and I was looking for a play partner. She has also had a tickle session before two years ago with user theteam. Needless to say, she was absolutely ticklish everywhere and her laughter and begging seriously wouldn't have sounded out of place in the artwork I've done over the years. She was absolutely amazing.

Here, her bare feet are in the stocks I made myself, getting tickled with all of your favourite tools, and even has her toes tied back and soles baby oiled. Enjoy!

Attachments

• P1000604.jpg
    P1000604.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,115
  • P1000603.jpg
    P1000603.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 892
  • P1000602.jpg
    P1000602.jpg
    977.2 KB · Views: 978
  • P1000598.jpg
    P1000598.jpg
    788.6 KB · Views: 939
  • P1000597.jpg
    P1000597.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,495
she has beautiful soles, Glad you both had a good time. :)

Very very pretty soles, good for you two :) It must be a pleasure to tickle them. I dont know if you want to do it again but i hope you will ;)

Envoyé de mon SM-A920F en utilisant Tapatalk

Very very pretty soles, good for you two :) It must be a pleasure to tickle them. I dont know if you want to do it again but i hope you will ;)
They very much were, though tickling her upperbody and legs were just as fun too. Oh, and I am going to do it again! I have been seeking out other play partners, but me and her have planned to do this again sometime in the future because we really enjoyed it.

Very lucky indeed! Stocks and toetied is the best, thank you!
I couldn't believe my damn luck either! And yeah, stocks and toe ties really are the best, and that's why I constantly draw them.

Great pics from what looks like a fun session.
In stocks with toes tied is a favourite of mine.

Many thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:
The year's barely started and it's already the most fun I've had this year so far. Stocks and toe ties are the one for me.

great stuff! if i were to make one suggestion, would you consider a set where they're face down in the stocks?

Great shots, beautiful feet!! Any vids?
I did record footage, but I was not happy with it. The angle was bad, the latches of my stocks rattled which can distract from her laughter, and my face came into shot often, which I tried to avoid. I may even upgrade my camera as well in the future.

Love those socks hung like that too!
Yeah I did that on purpose to show I freshly removed them, and she was still very ticklish with them on as well.

Any pictures of the tickling with the socks still on? Great photos, thank you for sharing them!

Why obscure those links? I don't feel like clicking something that could lead me anywhere.

Just saying some of us really like the sound of stocks being rattled by a Ticklish victim!
Fair enough! I guess it's a Marmite thing.

Any pictures of the tickling with the socks still on? Great photos, thank you for sharing them!
No unfortunately. Next time, I'll have a couple of photos with socks on, be it with this lady or someone else.

Why obscure those links? I don't feel like clicking something that could lead me anywhere.
What links? If it's my archive website, yes it has gone down and I'll find another place to host it. Otherwise, what do you mean?

Nice to see you having fun with her! She certainly was fun when I tickled her ;P

pity she isnt active any more
Given the nonsense she went through before, I'm not bloody surprised.

Nice to see you having fun with her! She certainly was fun when I tickled her ;P
She visited me at my place yesterday for lunch. While no bondage was involved this time, let's say that I'm now an evil bastard, her ab muscles hurt and she hates me now! :laughhard:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back