• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling something you require in a relationship?

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
I was wondering how many people here require their significant other to be ticklish and like/ or at least tolerate being tickled. To me it feels like while It'd make me extremely happy it's far from being a decisive factor in whether I want to date someone.
I'm someone who actually had an extreme difficulty getting into a relationship. I'm about to hit 30 in April and started dating my first girlfriend about a month ago. I haven't told her about my fetish yet, as we're both a kind of shy/chaste people, so I want to give this a little time. Right now we just enjoy doing sports together, walks and making out. I made one sneaky tickle on her belly once when I kind of felt it'd be "appropriate" whatever that means, but outside of that I haven't really tickled her yet.
Anyway: if I ever discover she isn't ticklish at all or that she absolutely doesn't want to be tickled, I do not think that'd make me stop dating her. Besides the fact that so far we like each other a lot and we have very compatible personalities, I don't think I can really "afford" dumping people over something that isn't that important to me. As I mentioned finding a partner was extremely difficult for me and now that I found someone who is so far such a good match I wouldn't want this "minor detail" be a deciding factor on whether I want to stay with her or not.

Definitely. Luckily for me I'm the exception when it comes to people with tickle fetishes because not only do I come across ticklish women very easily all my girlfriends have been ticklish, particularly on their feet which matters the most to me. I couldn't really see myself dating and especially marrying a woman that wasn't ticklish. But that honestly shouldn't even be a hard thing to come across since the majority of people are ticklish.

Well I'd like it if my boyfriend were ticklish but he's not and I can live with it. He of course, tickles me.

Everyone approaches this at their own pace and in their own way, and if you're really fond of this person, you obviously know what to do better than anyone on this forum. Nobody can make this decision but you. That being said, I'd be very wary of any thoughts of whether or not you can "afford" to do something. It's easier said than done I know, but make sure you know just how much this part of your life means to you before you write it off as a "minor detail".

You'd at least want to broach the subject around the time you start getting truly intimate; if you don't believe in premarital sex, you should at least be discussing what you'd like before making a commitment.
The TMF is loaded with people who thought it would be a minor detail.

TTT, based on how you described your life to this point, I would say that you are doing things the right way for you. Everyone develops at different paces. Taking the cautious route is probably what will work the best for you. I on the other hand, I was into tickling from a very young age, so tickling developed into relationships right along with the emotional aspect in most cases. And as I was not usually one to stay with one girl for very long, I got pretty good at incorporating tickling into play. And when I did settle down, tickling was definitely a factor. It sounds to me like you have more priorities than just tickling to address here. Just take things slow and see how they develop.

You'd at least want to broach the subject around the time you start getting truly intimate; if you don't believe in premarital sex, you should at least be discussing what you'd like before making a commitment.
The TMF is loaded with people who thought it would be a minor detail.

Premarital sex is definitely something I definitely want to engage in. On the other hand, I don't necessarily want to rush into sex. I like to increase intimacy gradually. I mean I also have a good reason for it as this is my first relationship, so I want to enjoy all the stages to the fullest. Also: I may change my mind on this I can't possibly know. I was just describing things the way I see them right now and maybe I'll discover tickling is much bigger of a deal I initially thought.

I can't imagine what it would be to be stuck in a non-tickling relationship. Like the others say, it's a deal breaker for me too.

of course! Always was...its a part of who I am. How can a relationship work if one isn't accepting of something what makes that person...goes both ways too

I personally don't seek a pair bonding relationship but, if I did enter one I don't think I could handle a relationship void of tickling.

No, not really. I mean, it’s a kink of mine sure but it’s certainly not a deal breaker.

Yes it was. My husband had no problems tickling me, but he doesn't really like being tickled, so he let me have a sub.

The more time goes on, yes, the more this seems to present as a deal-breaker in my mind. I try to put hints out early on so as to break into the subject fairly early and therefore nobody wastes anybody's time. I find I'm much less attracted to those who are only marginally ticklish or not ticklish at all. I find that I'm completely turned off to those who are phobic of feet and of tickling, or grossed out in some way. I like the curious ones, though. What I've determined is that I would prefer to invest minimal amounts of time and energy into potential relationships that I know in my heart of hearts are with a person who, by their nature - and, also not their fault and not anything wrong with them, but the circumstances exist that will leave me feeling incomplete, and it's a nonstarter for me.

I'm not asking to tie them down and give them the intense tickle torture we see in some videos, but I let them know that it is a kink I have and I am a part of a community. If they're not ok with that, or if they think they are yet never allow me to indulge in even the slightest way, then it's absolutely a deal-breaker.
However, that hasn't been too much of a problem, with varying degrees.

I'm not asking to tie them down and give them the intense tickle torture we see in some videos, but I let them know that it is a kink I have and I am a part of a community. If they're not ok with that, or if they think they are yet never allow me to indulge in even the slightest way, then it's absolutely a deal-breaker.
However, that hasn't been too much of a problem, with varying degrees.

This^^

Not really. It’s something I enjoy but it doesn’t have to happen. However, I do require a relationship be playful. If they can manage to maintain that without tickling, then that’s good enough for me!

Yes, of course.

I think I would find it curious to see someone on here that would say no to this question. This isn't meant as a judgemental statement its just that if you joined this community then you are already at the level where tickling is an important aspect of you.

When I was younger I did not let myself get close to my interests because I couldn't come to terms with this fetish. Now I've accepted it and really can't see myself having a monogamous relationship that did not include this in it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back