• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vids where the 'lee is obviously angry but still laughing?

TickleUEmo

TMF Poster
I just watched Brooke tickling Layla's privates for Tickle Abuse (again LOL). While Layla cusses and is clearly annoyed at times, I wouldn't say she's angry as far as I can tell anyway. But it got me thinking: has anyone seen any tickling videos where the 'lee is obviously angry-not simply annoyed or frustrated but angry-but she's still laughing all the same?

Theres one where a girl is getting her armpits licked and it clearly tickling her badly tho she doesn’t seem angry

Yes.... it's called Non-Consensual tickle

Yup. This is the answer. Non-Consensual from Tickle Paradise. The first one though. The 2nd one they did was aight but it didnt feel anywhere near as real or intense as the first one. Its a very contriversal clip that I felt bad for liking but I couldnt look away. To this day I dunno for sure if it was staged or not but its one of my fav clips for sure.

I forget her name, but that one goth girl from Tickle Abuse was starting to pretty pissed at Tasha tickling her silly lol.

I know goth Dakota was tickled by Tasha and Brooke and was pissed off bit still laughing hysterically. I think that is the both woman you are referring to.

Last edited:
Lauri Adverb is a tickle like that. She has some vids where she becomes very abusive/cursing during her tickling.

Yup. This is the answer. Non-Consensual from Tickle Paradise. The first one though. The 2nd one they did was aight but it didnt feel anywhere near as real or intense as the first one. Its a very contriversal clip that I felt bad for liking but I couldnt look away. To this day I dunno for sure if it was staged or not but its one of my fav clips for sure.

See the cute girl above in 1LastLaugh's signature? That just happens to be the model Tickling Paradise used in Non-Consensual Tickle. They just changed her hair color and told us she was a call girl tickled against her will. I agree it's a very hot clip, and it was a really nice try. But yeah, you can enjoy it without guilt, it was staged.

See the cute girl above in 1LastLaugh's signature? That just happens to be the model Tickling Paradise used in Non-Consensual Tickle. They just changed her hair color and told us she was a call girl tickled against her will. I agree it's a very hot clip, and it was a really nice try. But yeah, you can enjoy it without guilt, it was staged.

Are you sure? That doesnt look like her. Maybe I need to see that clip with sound to hear her laugh.

I don't think I've seen one? The closest thing I've seen was when Brooke was tickling her "Roommate", she was pissed, but at the end of the day, I don't think she was truly furious or anything. It thought it was cute when she chased after Brooke after she got out of the stocks and tickled Brooke back.

Ticklish Girls has a clip that the lee gets very pissed, she isn't over the top but still amusing. Raven was the model.

Tickleroom had one. The models name was Stephanie I think. Extremely good looking and type of feet I’m into but she did not seem to enjoy it lol

I did a video called "No Safeword, No Mercy 3 and a half" starring Jennifer. Jennifer was literally tickled without a break for like twenty minutes, and often devolved into swearing. It was glorious.

Tickle Abuse “Terrified” has Sasha Foxxx tickling a stretched out and stocked redhead. The girl laughs at the first few tickles but literally screams the rest of the video, much to Sasha’s delight.

Laci was a great tickler, but fuck I snapped so hard in the other video. And I couldn’t breathe for a solid 10 min after the other clip. I sobbed for a good while after too. I was a mess.

Damn that sucks. I like the idea of tickle "torture" but not like that.

A one-time Tickle Abuse model called Terri was an exquisitely angry victim. She is helplessly ticklish, yet she resists the urge to laugh and covers it with screams, protests and desperate begging. She comes across as a strong personality who wants to be challenged and win (she supposedly requested to be tickle tortured without a safe word) and seeing unwillingly smile and fight it hard as Brooke toys with her is delicious. One of my all time favs, especially these two. Of all the models I've seen, she'd be my dream captive.
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590/2467934/frantic
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590/2366734/bottoms-up

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back