• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A bittersweet story.

Rest In Peace, Mr. Turnpu. :usa: It is good that your funeral was well attended.

Vietnam was a sad chapter in our nation's history. The vets from that war came back disrespected because so many people were against the WAR.

Regardless of what you think of a war or military action, remember, those that serve have no choice but to go. It is our job to support those that defend our freedoms regardless of our feelings toward whom they are fighting or what action they are in.

It's why on the last Veteran's day, I shook as many hands of those that served as I could, many of them, Vietnam Vets.

Thank you for your service Mr. Turnpu. I'm glad there were those that didn't forget your sacrifice, RIP.

Barbershopman

Vietnam was a sad chapter in our nation's history. The vets from that war came back disrespected because so many people were against the WAR.

Yup, unfortunately many people forgot there was a draft and that many Vets had absolutely no choice in serving (aka it was either service or jail and a criminal record). Many of these Vets would have rather not gone to War and when they came home many of them were spat on by people who weren't smart enough to understand the true villains where the ones in charge of the government.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back