• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back to the 80' fun... (Feet/ Underarms) 2 Solo videos

CapturedDoll

Verified
A little artsey... And a whole lot of stroking my bare foot... ;)

And btw before anyone says anything about my music selections... I thought the Polka would make you laugh... ;) hehe

P.s We all know how Youtube is these days so.. I dont expect these to stay up long. If they are deleted.. they can be seen on my fetlife. (Same name as here.)

https://youtu.be/TY8m2ld0r50

https://youtu.be/DVND-F89ZuM

:rockon: I want one in ever color. :thumbsup:

Oh wow that makes it more erotic. I hope you share pictures when you do.
Would it also be possible to have you tickled in them?? Your sexy feet sticking out of them would be all kinds of wonderful to see your toes dancing around.

Oh wow that makes it more erotic. I hope you share pictures when you do.
Would it also be possible to have you tickled in them?? Your sexy feet sticking out of them would be all kinds of wonderful to see your toes dancing around.

Definetly! :) omg... XD yes!

Doll, advise. You need to do your own website (Clips4sale). You're already a celebrity here, might as well make some cash as well. No matter how long it goes, you win.
Good Luck!
:)

Doll, advise. You need to do your own website (Clips4sale). You're already a celebrity here, might as well make some cash as well. No matter how long it goes, you win.
Good Luck!

*blushes and smiles*

I HAVE thought about Clips4Sale... Why not.. I'll look into it again. Thanks Trident. :eek:

You are a dream that comes true. Sorry for my English i am from Brazil. Using a Brazilian cote you are gostosa

I wish these videos were to "Yankee Rose" by DLR :D

Thank you for sharing! Love your work as usual.

You are a dream that comes true. Sorry for my English i am from Brazil. Using a Brazilian cote you are gostosa

Thank you Barok! cote actually is spelled quote. :) And I looked up gostosa... thank you so much! :eek: Very kind. :)

I wish these videos were to "Yankee Rose" by DLR :D

Thank you for sharing! Love your work as usual.

I was so caught up in the video editing app that I use, and it's music... I completely forgot to add actual 80's music. Which I had intended to do. Doh!! LOL!!

Thank you Captain. :)

Nice videos CD. I’m not much of a foot guy but your feet could change that. And I agree that you could be successful on Clips4Sale. If you need a writer/director let me know. ;)

Nice videos CD. I’m not much of a foot guy but your feet could change that. And I agree that you could be successful on Clips4Sale. If you need a writer/director let me know. ;)

haha ;) Thank you ;)

Actually I'll be starting on Niteflirt after all it seems. Clips- one day starting at some point. Gotta workout in the meantime anyway... ;) :)

Hearing you say ‘tickle tickle tickle ‘= priceless!! Are you going to be live on niteflirt Doll?![emoji2311][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hearing you say ‘tickle tickle tickle ‘= priceless!! Are you going to be live on niteflirt Doll?![emoji2311][emoji120]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on a few different things I'm thinking about... and if it's legal. As in, recording audios... or vid and audio on ME (pov) and either selling them on Niteflirt or playing a few from time to time on my Dischord stream. But I don't want to get into trouble so...in time I'll know more of how I want to handle all of this. Hard to say right now. ;)

Last edited:
Good Luck!

I think you're right after all. I opened it. Currently submitting my paperwork!! XD

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back