• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captured , Bound, Tickled, Pleasured (M/M) Nonconsensual

jayp

It had never occurred to me just how much of a jerk I have always been to people. I was a jerk to strangers, and I was a jerk to my friends. I used and abused women and tossed them aside when I was finished with them. I have so many ex girlfriends that I don't even remember many of their names. Most, if not, all my breakups were because of me and I know it. It wasn't until a most humiliating and enlivening experience, that I figured out what a terrible person I was to everyone.

It began on the day that I broke up with my most recent girlfriend. As usual it was my fault as I treated her like shit and I treated her brother, who is gay, like dirt. I had no respect for her brother and i was quite vocal about it. My girlfriends family hated me for treating her and her brother with disrespect. It was unfortunate that it took certain events to make me realize how awful a person I was.

The nightmare began as I came home from the grocery store to relax and enjoy the evening. Once I finished putting the groceries away, my phone rang. I answered it and there was no one on the other line. I hung up the phone angrily and then there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and I immediately recognized the guy standing there but I didn't know his name. With an angry tone in my voice, I asked him who he was. How dare he interrupt my relaxing evening. What happened next was a blur.

I can recall being carried and lights passing me by. I was in a sort of dream state. I was groggy, and I could not move. What was happening to me? Have I fallen asleep and had a nightmare? Everything is moving. I can tell that I am in the back seat of a car, but I cannot tell who is driving. The lights get dimmer and dimmer. I black out completely.

I awakened. I am in a large room but I cannot tell what is in it. Details are blurred. I can move my head, but I cannot move the rest of my body. My arms are over my head and my legs are spread. Why can't I move?

As things get a bit clearer, I can detect more detail and I can see that I am in a large brightly lit room with no windows. I feel pressure on my wrists and ankles. I can't see what is holding my arms over my head, but I can see that my ankles are bound. I panic and yell out for help. It seems to no avail as the room looks like it had been fitted with soundproofing foam. This truly is a nightmare.

I was fully clothed, still wearing the clothing I wore to the grocery store. No matter how much I struggled, I could not escape these tight bond. I could not imagine why I was in such a predicament, but I also shuttered at the thought of what was going to happen to me. I was tied in such a way that I had limited movement. What was I going to have to endure? Will it be worse than just being tied spread eagle and with my arms over my head? My questions would soon be answered after I heard the door slam.

A man came over to me and silently stared at me, as I struggled. He assured me that I was tied tightly and that there was no use of me trying to escape. He said that I was his property for the evening and that he was going to have fun with me. I screamed for help as loud as I could. He smirked and also assured me that the room was indeed soundproof and that my my screams and laughter would not be heard outside this room. I was puzzled at his choice of the word laughter when he referred to the noise that I would be making.

Things were much clearer now and I recognized the man as Brett, my ex girlfriends brother. The man that I had taunted, bullied, and degraded for being gay. I became angry, yelled obscenities at him, and demanded that he undo these shackles. All he did was smile as he started to cut my shirt off.

I cursed at Brett, demanding that he untie me immediately. His only response was to make his hands look like claws and run them up an down my bare chest. I shivered and trembled and bit my lips trying to contain my ticklishness. I screamed no, but the inevitable had happened. I burst out in an uncontrollable fit of laughter. His fingers crawled up and down my chest and in my underarms and all I could do was struggle and laugh. Oh but I tried so very hard not to laugh, but it was impossible. I pleaded and I begged, but it only made him tickle me more intensely. I was at Bretts mercy.

After what felt like an eternity, the tickling had stopped and I could breath again. But the agony was not over. A dread came over me as Brett had stopped and went over to my feet and started removing my shoes and socks. I flinched at hearing my shoes hit the floor. I struggled at my socks being slowly peeled off my feet. I demanded again, to no avail, that Brett untie me. I threatened him which may have made my situation worse. I did not like being helpless. I did not like being this mans play toy. I had to lay here and take whatever he had in store for me and it scared me.

Like a bolt of lightning, I felt a sensation stream up my my body from my feet. Tears ran down my face. I tried very hard to hold it, but my laughter burst out like an exploding volcano. Brett scratched the soles of my bare feet as if he was trying to stop an annoying itch. I no longer demanded that he stop and untie me. I now begged him for mercy. He played with my feet like they were his personal toy and all I could do was take it and laugh while I struggled. My laughter was deafening and my pleads for mercy were ignored.

I glanced at Brett momentarily and saw a man who was enjoying himself. He slowly danced around my soles with perfect glee. Each of his fingers, slowly raking my soles, sent shocks straight up my body. It was complete torture, and oh so humiliating. No matter how much I tried not to, I laughed and I laughed, and I had no control. Brett had all the control and he knew it.

Even more humiliating to me was the fact that the constant tickling of my feet was making my dick hard. This man used my feet for his playthings and I was getting a hard on. With all my struggling, I figured I can hide it, but the bulge in my pants was too prominent and could not be hidden no matter how much I tried. I even tried to think of anything but the relentless tickling, but it did not work. The sensation was too strong. Brett continued to tickle my feet, I continued to uncontrollably laugh, and my dick was turning into a rock. Can this humiliation get any worse?

Finally the tickling had stopped. My thoughts were that the torture was finally over. I could finally take a breath without the forced laughter escaping from my mouth. I pleaded in a soft whisper for Brett to untie me and let me go. He was still at my feet and I looked into his eyes. He grinned at me and I braced for more tickling. I got something much worse.

I shut my eyes tight and expected to suppress more unwanted laughter. I anticipated the fingers to dance along the soles of my feet once again. Instead I felt a warm wet sensation all around my toes and in between my toes. Instead of a burst of laughter, I let out a loud moan. I looked at Brett for a moment and saw that he was sucking at my toes and licking the soles of my feet. The sensation that I felt racing up my body was a mixture of tickling and unwanted pleasure. I can feel his hands grip my foot and his tongue taste it while I struggled. I did not want this feeling, especially coming from another man, but the strong moaning came out. I groaned and moaned as I begged him to please stop. My dick was so hard that it hurt under my pants.

With unwanted moans and groans, laughter burst out because Bretts fingers continued to rake and his tongue continued to taste my feet. It was very strange and very conflicting. I felt one finger on each foot and a warm tongue in between my toes. It was torture and it was pleasure. It was complete humiliation. This man forced laughter and moaning out of me and I could not do a thing about it except to take it, take it all. I begged him for the torture to stop, but he didn't.

The toe sucking had now stopped and Brett concentrated on tickling my feet. I now can feel all of his fingers playing with my feet and a mixture of screams, laughter, and begging was forced out of me. He tickled fast and tickled slow, but it all felt the same. I cried for help in between my laughter and it seemed to please him. He played with his toy with so much vigor. It gave him pleasure to watch me squirm and laugh and cry out. I didn't thing it would end. I also didn't think it could get any worse. I was oh so wrong.

The tickling had stopped and so did my loud cries of laughter. Finally time to breath. Finally a pause in the relentless torture. Brett leaves the room. I am alone in the room and my thoughts range from trying to escape the bonds that hold me tight, and what else can this man possibly have in store for me.

My eyes widen and I panic when Brett walks back in with a pair of scissors. I scream and he assures me that he won't harm me, but I shutter when he tells me that he is going to "pleasure" me. I cry and I plead as he unzips my pants. He pulls them down to my knees. He grabs the scissors and proceeds to cut my underwear and tosses the tattered remains on the floor. Tears stream down my face. My cock is exposed and it is hard as a rock, but my humiliation is not yet complete.

Brett taunts me by softly tickling my bare chest and tells me how delicious my cock looks. He tells me how he is going to make me beg him to make me cum. I tell him no and he just laughs. I look a him and he caresses my cock, which is throbbing and hard.

Brett looks into my wide eyes as he holds my cock firmly , but softly. He jerks it slowly as I plead for him not to do this to me. He smiles and continues to stroke my throbbing cock. I beg for him to stop again and again, but it comes off with moans of pleasure. I am conflicted. I do not want this being done to me by this man, and yet the pleasure seems to be taking over. I can feel his hand stroking very slowly, teasing me. Although I beg and plead him to stop, a very small part of me wants him to keep going.

Brett loved that I was begging him to stop. He tormented me by stroking me faster and then slowly and then stopping abruptly, forcing me to yelp in utter frustration. It was torturing me. It was teasing me. It was humiliating.

Brett stopped again, forcing me to yelp again. He left the room. I lay there bound, frustrated, humiliated, with my cock stiff and pulsing. I pondered what was going to happen next and wondered when this nightmare would end. I check the binds holding me and try them one by one, in hopes that I may find a weakness. I found no such thing. This man knew what he was doing when he bound me. He wanted me helpless. He was in complete control. I was his.

I heard footsteps getting closer. Dread filled me. The door opened and Brett rushes in. I closed my eyes and awaited the torture. Once again a shock raced up my body starting at my bare feet. I felt his fingers dancing along the soles of my feet. The shock escaped from me in the form of loud reluctant laughter. I pleaded, I begged, and I pathetically moaned. He delighted in torturing me with his fingers and his tongue all over my feet.

Again it seemed like an eternity. My toes were being sucked and my feet tickled without mercy until it suddenly stopped, but my relief was short lived. I felt this man handle my cock again and slowly stroke it. Teasing me to the point where I almost begged him not to stop. I didn't, but I had a feeling that Brett knew.

I opened my eyes to see Brett staring at me with a grin on his face. He reveled in forcing momentary moans and groans of pleasure on me. He looked upon me with glee as he stroked my cock. He stuck his tongue out at me. He had me. He dominated me. I was his toy. Slowly stroking my cock and tickling my feet was his way of flicking my switch. He stroked slowly and then fast and then stop completely. He called it edging. He got me close to the brink and then suddenly stopped and tickled my feet. He would force me to laugh, moan, and scream in frustration. I begged him to stop the torture.

Once again, Brett stopped cold and left my cock fall. It was pulsating up and down like a steel rod hitting my belly. I whimpered and once again begged. He came over to my ear and whispered. I could not believe what he whispered. He told me in a soft low voice to beg him to suck my cock. At first I said no as loud as I could. I did not want this man to suck my cock. I have been humiliated enough. But with the predicament that I was in, I felt I had no choice. He threatened to tickle my feet again if I didn't beg him. I had no choice. I did it. I begged him. I begged this man to suck my cock.

" SUCK IT!!!! OH PLEASE DO IT!!!! SUCK MY COCK PLEASE!!!! I BEG YOU!!! FINISH IT!!! I WANT TO CUM SO SO BAD!!! PLEASE DO IT!!" I screamed.

I looked at Brett. He smiled at me. I looked away. He stroked my cock ever so slowly and then I felt it. I felt his warm lips on the tip of my cock. Without looking at him, I could tell that his tongue was probing my manhood. I yelled at him that I changed my mind, but he didn't listen. I moaned and I groaned. I squirmed at the feeling of his mouth devouring my hard hard cock. I was completely ad odds that this man was forcing extreme pleasure on me.

I pulled against the bonds holding me tight. I shut my eyes tight. I anticipated the inevitable. As Bretts hand stroked slowly and his mouth moved up and down my cock, I suddenly felt it. It was as if the pleasure struck up my body like lightning. My body convulsed violently and tightened against the bonds. I exploded and screamed. He pulled his mouth away but still kept on stroking. I saw my cum shoot out like a strong geyser.

I whimpered with a half smile. Brett left the room and I lay there with cum all over my stomach and chest. He came back with a damp towel and wiped the stuff off me. I thanked him for showing me the pleasure that I never felt before and he smiled at me. He undid the straps that held me and told me I was free to go. I got dressed.

While Brett cleaned up, I snuck up behind him and knocked him out. I then strapped him down as he strapped me. Now he will have to endure what he put me through. Now Brett is mine!

THE END

Part 2 coming soon.

Excellent! Loved the characters and the scenario. Can't wait for more.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back