• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something I may never understand.....

himynameisbrak

TMF Master
Full disclosure: I do go to church regularly every Sunday. I was raised that way, and it's ingrained in who I am. I love my church and the people there. But sometimes being a church-goer with a foot and tickle fetish can be a little distracting ;) haha

I always tend to notice the footwear that younger women wear to church. There's one young lady in particular who always seems to have the most interesting choice in footwear. I don't know if it's indicative of all girls her age or if it's just her, but it doesn't make much sense to me.

If the weather starts turning a little chilly, like 50s in the fall, she may come to church wearing knee-high boots and jeans kind of like this: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...l0WGFCs21vD6GuBC7jk3seNYGS0CPGv3a1iTBD_gBYa0A .

Yesterday we got about 6 inches of snow, and the temperature dropped considerably. This morning it was 1 degree with a high wind and blowing snow. And yet this same young woman comes to church today wearing flats like these: http://www.sararuns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/photo-3-261x300.jpg . No socks, no boots to change into for walking outside, nothing.

Like I said, a random observation, but something I'll probably never understand. In my mind the weather should dictate the footwear a person wears, but to each their own. Thanks for indulging my little rant here, haha.

I've noticed the same thing. It starts getting a little colder and women start wearing knee-high boots, little ankle booties or gym shoes if they're just going casual. Then in the middle of January when the temperature is in the single digits I'll see a few of them wearing flip flops. But a lot of people do that here in Minnesota. Saw a guy wearing shorts yesterday. The current temperature was 5.

Beware those flats...feet can't breathe at all in them. Odor will knock you the fuck out. :sowrong:

In my mind the weather should dictate the footwear a person wears, but to each their own.

Before leaving Britain I was always greatly impressed by the stoicism of the average girl out clubbing during winter. It never gets American cold there, but it does go below freezing. However our womenfolk still (un)dress to impress. Here's a typical Geordie girl, that is, a working-class native of Newcastle upon Tyne in the northeast, winding down after a night out.

b50gw4.jpg

And here's the BBC's view of it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNesSd9F-L8

During my Wild Bachelor Days, I'd sometimes get lucky, but during winter when the horizontal part of the evening was proceeding as per plan, one would generally encounter a pair of Freezing Feet on one's leg, which required a gulp and renewed concentration to keep the hydraulics functioning.

And of course, cold lower extremities tend to be disappointingly numb.

I found that in general, the next morning while relaxing after tea was best for 'variational hilarity'. :D

Last edited:
I'm another church-goer who has a tickle fetish. In fact, one time my pastor caught me a little off guard. During a sermon a while ago, he mentioned that his brothers would sometimes hold him down and tickle him when they were kids. He added that they liked doing that because he was very ticklish. A brief wave of laughter rippled throughout the sanctuary. Personally, m/m is not my thing, but I thought it was wild that he shared that.

I have noticed that some people's footwear doesn't match up with the outside temperature. When I worked at Walmart years ago, I often noticed girls coming in with flip flops when it was bone-chilling cold outside. Many of them were also wearing sweat pants, so I tended to assume that they were just lounging around the house, noticed they needed something from the store, and didn't feel like putting real shoes on.

Of course, I wear jeans throughout the summer, so I probably shouldn't be too critical of people who wear warm weather footwear when it's cold outside.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back