• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lady Julie Gets Tickle Revenge on Addie Juniper - F/F

ReyaFet

Verified
Lady-Julie-Revenge-Tickles-Addie.gif
Image1.jpgImage9.jpgImage4.jpgImage12.jpg

Please visit Clips4Sale.com/4502 to see more!

Pretty Lady Julie gets me back for tickling her and damn, she's a good tickler! She goes straight for my exposed underarms - I'm wearing a tube top. Yikes! I say in the video that I'm having a REALLY ticklish day; I don't know, some days are more ticklish than others! Julie travels down to my sides and ribs and digs in, sending me into a fit of giggles. But what was REALLY bad was when she went down to my knees and feet, which drove me crazy! She found this incredibly ticklish spot on my knee. Wow! And she's such a good foot tickler, too, with her long, scratchy fingernails. She uses her long hair to tickle me, too, and it sends shivers down my spine! And some other tickle tools. You guys are going to enjoy this video, I'm sure. :)

Sidenote: Addie Juniper is BACK! Please follow me on Twitter -Twitter.com/TheAddieJuniper and check out my store Clips4Sale.com/4502 and search for Tickling Clips to see my entire collection!

xoxo Addie Juniper/Reya Fet

Awesome! Where can I find the first clip where addie tickles Julie?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back