• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This one hurt.

Bugman

Verified
That was a winnable game. That's all I have to say right now.

Yes, this hurts. It was a winnable game. I think that with Patrick Mahomes, we have a bright future.

Barbershopman

I said it in this thread weeks ago, http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?302514-Chiefs-blow-it, if anything will doom the Chiefs, it's their defense. The Chiefs need to bury teams quick and fast. If they're in a close game, the advantage is with the other team. When this game went to overtime, eventhough the Chiefs had the momentum after tying it, my prediction was whoever won the coin toss was gonna win the game. Because they were gonna play for a touchdown so the other team wouldn't touch the ball, since neither defense was stopping anyone. New England won the toss, and sure enough they went right down the field. And they got it. Still the future is very bright in KC.

Overall, this was the greatest championship weekend I've ever witnessed. There may have been times where both title games were nailbiters, but we've never had both title games go into overtime. The first game, despite the BS non-call at the end that the league has already admitted was a mistake, was so good. Looked early like the Saints were gonna run away with it, but the Rams came back. And Greg Zuerlein, AKA "Legatron", lived up to his nickname.

I was brimming with anxiety and dread, because I knew Andy Reid's time management and the lack of discipline on the defensive side of the ball (thanks Bob Sutton and Dee Ford) in crunch time would doom this game in the end. The Patriots deserved to win, because they own Reid in the post-season. They need to be working the phones now to get some studs that would shove Brady's head up his backside.

Mahomes needs another coaching staff. Every time this team gets so close to the prize they shit themselves. I've dreamed of the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl all my life. This was traumatizing, as if someone broke into your house and stole your guitars when the people in charge of security were asleep, or forced you out of a career over a lie, and your boss did nothing to refute it.

Reid and Sutton have got to go. Fuck this.

I'm hoping Suh and Donald do what our defense couldn't, and that is PLANT Brady in the field in Atlanta. Maybe Suh could stomp on Brady's hand when the cameras aren't looking. :sarcasm:

Barbershopman

We both know Reid isn't going anywhere. Just for the heck of it, who do you think would be better? You're right about one thing though. Sutton should have been fired today.

Anyway, I plan on working on my computers and producing artwork while music is playing on February 3. I am not watching this garbage match-up. I have groaned and moaned about working Super Sunday many times, but the first time, I have zero interest, though I am off on Sundays. I would be run off sports talk radio if I were to suggest that the best teams are NOT playing in this Super Bowl. The jock-sniffers in the sports media have to protect their gravy train. Grovelling bastards!

Of course, we're not allowed to complain. The legions of sports fans that the sense of a coloring book respond with crying Jordans and juvenile Photoshops.
"What's the matter, Chiefs loser?"

The Super Bowl is nothing more than a colossal cash cow of advertising and stars. The NFL wants their lead man, Tom Brady, on the big stage. It's show business.

Count me out.

I was brimming with anxiety and dread, because I knew Andy Reid's time management and the lack of discipline on the defensive side of the ball (thanks Bob Sutton and Dee Ford) in crunch time would doom this game in the end. The Patriots deserved to win, because they own Reid in the post-season. They need to be working the phones now to get some studs that would shove Brady's head up his backside.

Mahomes needs another coaching staff. Every time this team gets so close to the prize they shit themselves. I've dreamed of the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl all my life. This was traumatizing, as if someone broke into your house and stole your guitars when the people in charge of security were asleep, or forced you out of a career over a lie, and your boss did nothing to refute it.

You wish was partially granted, Sutton was let go today.

I think calling for Reids head is a bit much. He's the best coach KC has had I think since Dick Vermil, and he's had y'all in the playoffs I think in all but one year since he's been there. I get that the loses have been heartbreakers, but to dump him now I think would be foolish. I'll admit that my view could be different because I see in KC some actual stability, while my Redskins have been a revolving door when it comes to head coaches for like 20 years. Like right now, I think most of the Redskins fans would take Reids coaching record in KC no questions asked.

I think Reid is underrated honestly. Even the fans in Philly seemed to appreciate him more once he left and was replaced by Chip Kelly. Obviously things post-Chip Kelly have gone pretty well for Philly, but the point is it took a bad stretch for them to really appreciate what they had. The Eagles stunk before he got there, and the Chiefs were going through a bad stretch before Reid got there in 2013.

Just heard the news. Bob Sutton is out. Sutton's defense were 31st in yards allowed and 27th in points allowed this year. Given there are 32 teams in the league, that ain't too good. Reminds me of Greg Robinson, the DC when Vermeil was head coach in KC; potent offense and a very leaky defense. Sutton's tenure has been precarious over the past few years.

Let's face it, our success this year was because our offense was so potent. We scored so early and often that opponents offenses couldn't keep up. It didn't matter that our defense was giving up an average of 27 points a game, our offense was scoring at a pace of 33 points a game. And if my 2nd grade math is correct, 33 is greater than 27. We just ran into a team that could keep up with our offense, and our defense couldn't stop.

I think our defense is serviceable, save our defensive backfield. If we get the right coordinator in and get a couple of defensive backs either by free agency or the draft, our defense could be formidable.

Barbershopman

Just heard the news. Bob Sutton is out. Sutton's defense were 31st in yards allowed and 27th in points allowed this year. Given there are 32 teams in the league, that ain't too good. Reminds me of Greg Robinson, the DC when Vermeil was head coach in KC; potent offense and a very leaky defense. Sutton's tenure has been precarious over the past few years.

Let's face it, our success this year was because our offense was so potent. We scored so early and often that opponents offenses couldn't keep up. It didn't matter that our defense was giving up an average of 27 points a game, our offense was scoring at a pace of 33 points a game. And if my 2nd grade math is correct, 33 is greater than 27. We just ran into a team that could keep up with our offense, and our defense couldn't stop.

I think our defense is serviceable, save our defensive backfield. If we get the right coordinator in and get a couple of defensive backs either by free agency or the draft, our defense could be formidable.

Barbershopman

Yes, finally Sutton is gone! A long overdue move.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...-coordinator-bob-sutton/ar-BBSBvy3?li=BBnb7Kz

Just read that Rex Ryan is in the running to take over as DC.

Last edited:
Anyway, I plan on working on my computers and producing artwork while music is playing on February 3. I am not watching this garbage match-up. I have groaned and moaned about working Super Sunday many times, but the first time, I have zero interest, though I am off on Sundays. I would be run off sports talk radio if I were to suggest that the best teams are NOT playing in this Super Bowl. The jock-sniffers in the sports media have to protect their gravy train. Grovelling bastards!

Of course, we're not allowed to complain. The legions of sports fans that the sense of a coloring book respond with crying Jordans and juvenile Photoshops.
"What's the matter, Chiefs loser?"

The Super Bowl is nothing more than a colossal cash cow of advertising and stars. The NFL wants their lead man, Tom Brady, on the big stage. It's show business.

Count me out.

We all know the NFL is one big cash cow. Let's face it, the NFL has a big cheesy grin on their face, they got what they wanted, the second biggest TV market (LA) vs the 4th largest (NE). They would've cringed with a KC/NO Super Bowl. That would have pitted the 27th market against the 30th market. No one wants to see that.

My pick, I'll take the Rams and the young phenom over the evil empire. I imagine anyone outside the NE wants to see the Rams victorious.

Barbershopman

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back