• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another session with @louinheels (with photos!)

Andy1987_UK

IMG_0674.JPGIMG_0676.JPGIMG_0678.JPG

Last week, I once again, was privileged enough to spend an afternoon with the very special @louinheels for a session involving plenty of tickling. Since the last time I tickled Lou, she has had a shoot with UKTickling. Knowing how good of a tickler Turtleboy is, I knew that I had to up my game if I was going to be anywhere near his level.
After welcoming me into her home, Lou suggested that we do the session in her bedroom. I was a little nervous at first as we had always done our previous sessions in the living room. But once we started talking, I soon became comfortable in what was a new surrounding for me. As it turned out, it was actually easier for the session we had planned and made a nice change too.
In the build up to the session, I had mentioned to Lou that I had made a game for us to play. She was quite excited by this and was looking forward to the surprise. The game itself was essentially multiple dice which I made from card and wrote on. The idea being u roll each one to decide what u do. The first one was the activity, massage, tickle, suck etc. The second one the body part, feet, armpits etc for tickling, and soles, toes etc for all other activities. And the third was the time, one minute, three minutes etc. There was also one last dice for deciding how to be tickled, fingers, hairbrush etc. (I know, you’re all probably thinking I’m quite sad. But actually, I enjoyed making them and enjoyed it even more playing with them).
Lou was very impressed that I had gone to such an effort to create something for us to do, and was eager to get started. The first attempt ended with Lou having her soles kissed for one minute. It was heaven! She was very disappointed when the time was up, as was I to be honest. But those are the rules.
Lou’s next attempt ended with her having her armpits tickled with an electric toothbrush for two minutes. Lou never knew how ticklish she really was until she met Turtleboy for their UKTickling shoot. After a surprise attack on her armpits (which she really didn’t know was coming) she realised she is desperately ticklish on her upper body. But like she always does, Lou was willing try anything with me, and happily awaited her fate. I am still very much a beginner when it comes to tickling, and this would actually be the first time I had ever tickled someone anywhere other than their feet. So I think I was just as nervous as Lou was. Anyway, the timer was set and I began to gently poke the toothbrush into and around Lou’s left armpit. It really tickled her, but being the star she is, she kept her arm up the whole time, allowing me to tickle as much as I could. After one minute, we switched to Lou’s right arm and did the same. The funny thing we noticed though, was that her left side was far more ticklish than her right. Something we would later discover was the same for her feet.
The third attempt ended with two minutes of me massaging Lou’s toes, which she really enjoyed, as did I too.
The fourth attempt was another tickling one with an electric toothbrush, only this time it would be her knees. So we set the timer again, and I got to work. I ran the toothbrush all over Lou’s knees, both on top and behind. The vibrations produced some cute reactions and made her legs twitch often.
For the fifth and final attempt, I asked Lou if I could roll this time. After a couple of slightly dubious goes, it finally ended with Lou having her soles tickled by my fingers for two minutes. Lou argued that I won, to which I replied I always won. That’s because no matter what the activity was, I got to have fun with her, which was all that mattered to me. Lou then made herself comfortable on the bed, laying face down with her feet in my lap. She set the timer, and we said we would tickle each foot for one minute. Lou’s soles are simply stunning and they are so soft and adorable to touch. I gently ran my fingers up and down the arch of her right foot first, which caused a few giggles. I then used all of my fingers to make it a little more intense which brought even more laughter. Every time it became too much for Lou, she bent her knee meaning her foot would move away from my reach. But she always put it back down again, allowing me to continue tickling her amazing feet. Once one minute had passed, I moved to Lou’s left foot. I used the same technique as I did with her right foot, but this caused much more of a reaction than before. Lou kept commenting that her left foot, much like her left arm, was much more ticklish than her right. Finally, the two minutes were up and Lou could relax. She thanked me once again for creating our little game, and I thanked Lou for playing with me.
Just as I had planned on playing the game in the build up to our session, Lou and I also agreed we would try out her restraints and do some tickling too. We decided to combine the purple wrist and ankle cuffs which we had used before, with a bar from another set of restraints which I recently bought for Lou. This meant her feet were kept far apart, attached to the ends of the bar, and her wrists attached to the middle making her lean forward a little. Before we went any further though, I made sure Lou was comfortable and happy to continue. She was really impressed with her bondage position and asked me to take a few photos. I then proceeded to empty my bag of tickling apparatus on the bed. Lou said I was allowed to use any tool I liked and that this time, nothing was off limits.
I started off gently, using the feathers and pipe cleaners. Lou isn’t overly sensitive to these, but I was happy sliding them through her toes and up and down her soles. One thing we did notice though, was that Lou was still feeling more ticklish on her left foot.
I then tried the electric toothbrush which was much more effective than the softer feathers. Next up was one of those silicone massage things with a handle (sorry, I’m sure it has a proper name but that’s my best description), which made Lou move around a lot more. I had to be very careful though as the more Lou wriggled, the more the bar would stick into her leg. At times, I put my hand between the bar and her leg so as to protect her from getting hurt. I said that this particular tool would probably work better if her feet were covered in lotion or oil first. Lou actually agreed, and even encouraged me to try. But knowing we didn’t have a towel or anything to hand, and not wanting to get any lotion or oil on the bed, I declined.
I then moved onto the tool which Lou fears the most. The one she wasn’t comfortable using in our hogtie tickle session. The dreaded pinwheel. But Lou was up for anything and was prepared to go through the torture, just to please me. I love the reactions caused by the pinwheel, but given the nature of it and knowing how sharp it is, I was very careful when using it. It was fun though. Simply just running it up and down her soles made Lou laugh more than she had done throughout the whole session. It even tickled when I did it to the tops of her feet, normally an area which isn’t sensitive at all. Lou also let me use it on and in between her toes. Once again though, making sure to be gentle so that it only ticked rather than hurt.
After a couple of minutes I felt Lou deserved a break from the pinwheel so I moved to the final tool, the hairbrush. Much like the silicone massager thing, the hairbrush would have been better with lotion, but along with the reasons mentioned before, Lou had now been in her restraints for a while and I didn’t want her to get uncomfortable. So not wanting to make it last any longer than it needed to be, I then gave her a quick tickle with the hairbrush, paying close attention to her left foot. Brushing her arch and heels, then over her toes too. All causing a sweet laughter from Lou and plenty of wriggling around. At one point, the bar, which had started being horizontal to me, was almost vertical because of how much Lou was struggling in her restraints.
My favourite part of the position we chose, was the fact I got to look at Lou as I tickled her. This was something which wasn’t possible when we tried a hogtie position in a previous session. It was so lovely looking at Lou’s facial expressions during all the different types of tickling and tools. It made me smile watching her smile, which made the whole thing even more special to me.
Seeing as the hairbrush was the last tool to be used, we decided to stop after that and I began to free Lou from the cuffs. After being such a great ticklee and allowing me to have so much fun, Lou was very pleased to move onto the final thing we had planned for our session, her absolute favourite, a nice, long, relaxing foot massage.
So that was my latest session with @louinheels. I realise it might not be for everyone here, neither was it anywhere near as intense as her amazing clip with UKTickling (please check it out), but the most important thing for me was that both Lou and I had fun. And that’s the only thing I care about.
Lou is fast becoming more curious about tickling, and has expressed an interest in filming a clip during the next time we meet for another session. So if anyone has any suggestions on bondage positions or ideas for the best ways to tickle, please let me know, as both Lou and I would be grateful for any advice. If we can create a clip good enough, then Lou may even make it available via her social media pages or clips site. But if enough people ask, I’m sure Lou would be happy for me to post some photos and even a short preview too.
Thank u for reading.

It's great that you had such a good time! Going to schedule any more sessions with her? :D

That sounded like an amazing session for you both. Thanks to both of you for sharing.
For me the obvious thing to add would be nylons to see if that made her ticklish.

Great work and I'm looking forward to possibly seeing the video!

That sounded like an amazing session for you both. Thanks to both of you for sharing.
For me the obvious thing to add would be nylons to see if that made her ticklish.

Great work and I'm looking forward to possibly seeing the video!

Thank u, it really was so much fun. If there is enough demand, I guess Lou would be happy to try nylons.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back