• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"CapturedDoll's Happy Hour" via Dischord: Live stream podcast show.

CapturedDoll

Verified
So after many requests to host my own lil show... I am going to try my hand at it. :)

Now... I may do this twice a week. One day for fun... ;) One day to run a Support Group. For the next month or so... I only am going to do the fun day. I want to get used to being live.. and sorting out my ideas live with all of you. I have plenty of ideas... but... I have to actually dive into this, before I can let my ideas run wild. Some of my ideas include:

-Live RP. We can write it out... but we have to say what we write ALOUD. OR... just wing it. :) I will record also IF the other person allows me too. To post it on my Soundcloud page. If not, totally cool. This is purely for fun. And to help people with their tickle talk skills.

-Trivia- MAYBE.

-Restraining myself while some of you "force me to cum"... (Tame or wild... that could be fun...) And vice versa... (muahaha) It's a public, voyeuristic activity. But that would be at a certain time so that if someone doesn't want to watch or participate... they know what time they should leave.

-Tickling discussion in general.

- I WOULD LIKE TO... record some of these sessions for the documentary I intend to make. MIght as well start now. :) I will blur the names of course if any of these clips make it into the docu. I will make sure I say before every livestream if I am going to be recording. I always want to be upfront with that. And not needlessly make anyone uncomfortable or to be surprised. Thats not fair. And I may not do this at all. Or, I may only do this once in awhile. Idk yet. Again I have to just dive into this to really get a grasp of what I can and can't do. Or what I should and shoulden't do. You are the viewers and I am not going to run with unpopular ideas. No point in that. But if you remember my "Game Of Moans" game. That was fun and pretty popular for awhile. And that could make it into this podcast as well. (I made a thread about the game 2 or 3 years ago?)

-"Slumber Parties" Once a month or bi- monthly- Live tickling I intend to do at some point. (MAYBE.) Every other slumber party will be for Women ONLY. Yes I'm sure men and catfish will get in but I can't stop that unless I know for sure. Or someone acts like a fool. My ban button will come in handy for that. But for every other one everyone will be able to come in. I just think it would be nice for us ladies to have an evening to ourselves. Don't take offense to this Gentlemen. Please. :)

I do have other ideas and will want your input. SO...

This Saturday night I will host the first one. I will do this at 7pm- 9pm. (Eastern) It may go on longer but... I'm going to try to cap it at 9pm. Or around there.

If this doesn't work out thats fine. But I'd like to try my hand at it... not only to develop my own talking skills further... but above all... to give everyone a fun night as much as I can. And I will say upfront that their will be no nudity. But feet are allowed to make appearances lol. ;) Fair warning.

I hope you come by if nothing else to just say hello. And I may suck at this. But, I'd rather try then keep wondering if I should do it all. Especially when it's been hightly requested by so many people.

Let me grab the link for you. And go ahead and download the Dischord app when you have time.

Link: https://discord.gg/ynfcgq

:toast:

<3

Doll

P.S If anyone woulden't mind showing me how to take a picture and make it a clickable link to the podcast- I'd REALLY appreciate it. :) I'd like to put it in my signature here.

Great ideas and I wish you good luck with them!
It won´t be easy for me to join due to the time-difference between the US and Germany but I know it will be worth to try to be there ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
All the best!
Hardy :)

Great ideas and I wish you good luck with them!
It won´t be easy for me to join due to the time-difference between the US and Germany but I know it will be worth to try to be there ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
All the best!
Hardy :)

Thank you Hardy!! :) :justlips:

I'll make some earlier in the day for our International Ticklers/ees. :)

BTW: Please when you join... it's easer for me if you use your TMF name. And send me a friend request when you join.

This is a really cool idea! I joined to check it out and see how this goes as well as contribute. I'm also here to help if you need any!

Just an FYI: The link has expired. Apparantly it does this every day? I though I had solved that issue but I'll look into it tomorrow. This app is pretty complicated. But I'll figure it out this week.

Go ahead and add me as a friend CapturedDoll1710. You HAVE to add me as a friend so you can participate in the group chat.

Please don't forget that tonight is the Livestream :) Though we MIGHT have to move this Skype in the future... Idk yet... I hope not.

Also friend request me once you're there. CapturedDoll#1710

CapturedDolls Happy Hour is the room. I have also added 4 other rooms. So that when things get a bit kinkier... we will switch rooms. Tonight will be a test run. Still fun but... it's to work out the kinks before the next one stream. haha

I found it! (It wasn’t that hard, but if something can be made more difficult, I can do it!! :blaugh: )

Really enjoyed the small chat this week’s night turned into. Turned out just listening to start - hoping to be quieter as it was only then I got my dinner - but ended up opening a FaceTime square later.
I’m general, just a lot of people introducing to each other, vague tickling history, and tickling conventions.

Very small for starters, but worked great with maximum of only 10 people being able to be in a video chat through Discord (bigger potential through other venues; even more with only chat stream). Mix of both people who FaceTimed and people who were only chat. Good chat throughout. With a couple instances of everyone talking at once, confusing the dialect, quickly remedied and it was great, overall. Everyone was very polite and respectful of the others talking. Future discussion of stream RP but none engaged in first stream.

Note: if you choose to FaceTime REMEMBER people will be looking at you (so maybe fix your bedhead beforehand instead of being screwed).

Edit: there were 7 people total, but chien just popped into say they were alive and then go back to sleep. Sleepyhead trooper. ;)

Big props to ticklishathlete as well for being the sole male to show his face in the premiere chat! :thumbsup:

You player, you. :rowfull:

Sadi covered it pretty well but it was a cool first Livestream chat, small with 3 ladies and 3 guys, with anchientstar a 4th guy popping in for about 4 seconds lol. We talked about the old school tmf, the chat room and differences then & now, those going to NEST talked about their hopes/concerns with one of the guys who went to one of the first ones in Max Speer's apartment, talked about embarrassment of hearing tickle/tickling spoken aloud lol and how the butterflies still happen even among like-minded ppl, and the possibility of some more adult kinky chat in future streams for those who want to listen or play along with a voice rp. It was very nice talking to all of you!! 😘

Big props to ticklishathlete as well for being the sole male to show his face in the premiere chat! :thumbsup:

If I had removed my mask, all of Gotham would be in trouble....

I give him a huge thumbs up, I may next time. We'll see.

It was a nice and small group, I'm glad was able to make it, even if a little late. Would do this again.

DK

Thank you Sadi lmao.
This was a great introduction to what could be a great ongoing event for people to share with each other.
It was a very nice, relaxing atmosphere that allowed people to comfortably discuss our shared fetish in a leisurely way. Texting and DM's are one thing but you add video and audio it definitely changes it......but I think for the better.
I think as long as people are relaxed this could definitely expand, just realizing that not everyone can nor should try to talk over each other (guilty a couple times I think..... sorry).

Thank you to all who participated!!

It was definitely pretty cool, everyone was super nice and it was interesting to actually speak to a group of people from here. We pretty much just chilled and talked about tickling, the TMF and life in general.
I'd encourage anyone reading this to stop by and give it a try. Doll's a great host, and there should be more to come in the near future

sounds like a good idea doll here is wishing you good luck :)

:) Thanks everyone :)

update: I had to drop the ball on this as I will be working for NiteFlirt any day now -and in the future adding clips to my new "studiO" XD.

I got overwhelmed pretty fast just thinking about how time consuming everything will be. But I'm going to keep it open so everyone can still hang out there and chat. I WIll come by. For now though its just not going to be often. I still want to do some of my ideas. And have it open for support for each other. And general sexy shenanigans ;)

And btw- Sadly only 10 people can be in on a livestream at one time. I do want to find something else, it just can't be a priority now.

That discord invite you put up at the start has expired. How do we join the room now?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back