• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Recent Render Tests (M;F/F)

Great images! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Thanks, Milagros! Mucho Appreciated!

These look really good!
Do you have more elsewhere?

Hey, thank you very much! Not like this, really, I'm sorta trying something new. I had some other 3D stuff, and some random comic pieces I'd done, but I lost my DeviantArt gallery and never backed any of it up. I'm hoping to refine this down a bit, though, and then flush out a whole chapter or so.

I'm really glad you like it!

Excellent work as usual, i hope you do a proper story for them

Thanks, man! Yeah, that's the plan, although at this point I'm sure everybody will believe it when they see it. It's been harder than I thought it would be to properly learn 3D enough to do a comic or story the way I want it told. I'll keep at it, though!

Hey, thank you very much! Not like this, really, I'm sorta trying something new. I had some other 3D stuff, and some random comic pieces I'd done, but I lost my DeviantArt gallery and never backed any of it up. I'm hoping to refine this down a bit, though, and then flush out a whole chapter or so.

I'm really glad you like it!

As soon as you get a new DA or Twitter happening, let us know. You'll have an instant follower.

As soon as you get a new DA or Twitter happening, let us know. You'll have an instant follower.

I do still have an account here: https://www.deviantart.com/february7

There's just not that much on there since I started with a clean slate around Christmas time. Wow, thank you so much for the kind words. I've been following your stuff for a long time, and I'm a huge fan! I'm excited that you thought my render tests were good!

These are great! Hope to see more indeed.

Thanks! I'm sure I can put a few more together. There are always more render tests to do when you don't know what all of the buttons and sliders do lol

Excellent work!

Thank you! I'm glad you liked them!

The facial expressions are incredible--they really sell the images!

I'm very glad you thought so! I know 3D can be so lifeless and plastic, so I'm really trying to make something out of it. Thanks for the encouragement!

Excellent work! I like the expressions the sexy bodies flzt tummy. The only thing is could you make very high arched feet ?
This one example of very high arches
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY7iHCuFeqt/?hl=fr

Hey! Thanks! I can try with the feet... I'm very new to ZBrush, and all I can do right now is basic modifications and such to existing models, but I'm working in the direction of being able to make more drastic changes to the mesh like what you showed :)

Geez those are some high arches! I probably can, and I'd love to be able to detail feet this well, but I can tell you that right now my skill level is not high enough. I'm at the point where I can make minor adjustments and stuff to things that are already there, but I really want to design my own characters and so at that point I'd be able to do stuff like this. THank you for the reference material, I'll put it to good use!!

I like them a lot, but as the progression goes on it begins to look like a different girl. Great work though

I like them a lot, but as the progression goes on it begins to look like a different girl. Great work though

You aren't wrong! I actually had an issue with that... It's the same model, but every time I made a tweak to the lighting everything looked so different. I think this is one of the primary reasons 3D comics don't traditionally do well, and it's also the reason I'm still trying to dial it in before I start mine. If consistency is supposed to be a cornerstone of a comic, then this is something we can't have. Good eye!

Love the first one :wow: - the second she looks miserable :( & with the third, I hate f/f but that's my problem :p
Your work is fantastic, and I agree you have a real gift with facial expressions too, whatever they may be!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back