• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mariano Rivera, Mike Mussina,Edgar Martinez, Roy Halladay Elected To Hall Of Fame.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Front page of.

www.mlb.com.

Mariano Rivera, Mike Mussina, Edgar Martinez, and the late Roy Halliday were all elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Riivera became the first player in history to be elected to the Hall of Fame with 100% of the vote.

Congratulations to all of the players elected.

R. I.P. Mr Halliday.

It is good to see that the Hall of Fame considered Hallday's accomplishments worthy of being elected to the Hall.

All well deserving!! I'm not surprised Rivera was a unanimous choice. He was so dominant for so long.

Barbershopman

Happy to see a player finally get the 100% and what a great person it is in Mariano. Congrats to him as well as Edgar Mike and Roy. 4 of the absolute best I ever got to see play.

When I traveled to NY this summer I had the chance to visit Cooperstown for a second time, this time seeing players I watched now in the Hall of Fame. It is an awesome experience and I encourage any baseball fan to make that trip!

Congratulations to all those elected. :bouncybou

Let me take the opportunity to point out the former Dodger who most deserves to be in the HOF: Maury Wills.
His offensive and defensive stats are better than some shortstops who are in the HOF. Also, he was the first player ever to steal 100+ bases in a season.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back