• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cosplayer WishAlice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you notice this but she upload another pic with the feather.

instagram.com/p/BtJREkIDQW9/

I recorded the video with screen grab, but sharing may make her stop producing them.

True. In any event please make copies of the file to save in case of a computer crash, maybe share with one or two others you trust not to leak it, and heroically post in the event she quits.

I recorded the video with screen grab, but sharing may make her stop producing them.

Dropped you a PM, hopefully you don't mind sending it my way. I'll give my word not to post it, if I break that y'all can lynch me lol

I completely agree, as much as I'd like to get a copy of it, I understand not wanting to risk her not doing anymore.

I keep coming back hoping someone said screw it and posted it. Does that make me a bad person?

I keep coming back hoping someone said screw it and posted it. Does that make me a bad person?

Considering almost every fetish video gets pirated/rehosted at some point, I'd say you're just behaving the way the community trained you to behave.

She's on to us, she did a IG story with her friend and captioned something like "You want to tickle?" Her friend was dressed as Leia in the Hoth Outfit and popped off her boot and giggled as she waived her sock foot around. No tickling.

She's on to us, she did a IG story with her friend and captioned something like "You want to tickle?" Her friend was dressed as Leia in the Hoth Outfit and popped off her boot and giggled as she waived her sock foot around. No tickling.

She's also said shes gonna do more tickle videos.

instagram.com/p/BupXxv3Dubw

Just came across this

Am I the only one that feels like the reasons seemed fake or unrealistic? Im pretty skeptical when it comes to this kinda stuff.

$10 for a 10 second clip? People should never complain about the prices of tickle clips again from producers.

Not to mention it's a 10 second clip of a woman being tickle by a feather. Feathers which generally don't cause for the best reactions even on the most ticklish of people. Tickle people can be extremely desperate at times.

$10 for a 10 second clip? People should never complain about the prices of tickle clips again from producers.

Not to mention it's a 10 second clip of a woman being tickle by a feather. Feathers which generally don't cause for the best reactions even on the most ticklish of people. Tickle people can be extremely desperate at times.

It’s 70 seconds and I saved it with screen record. She wanted it to be a one time view. The scenario for me is 10/10.

You pretty much already posted this on a previous page, if it's not for you then there's no need to post in this thread once let alone twice. If people wanna pay it or people wanna see it who are you to judge them? Especially without seeing the video first. That's pretty unfair to those that already paid to see it, I'm sure those same people won't be interested in some of the things you like but they don't sit back and judge you

It’s 70 seconds and I saved it with screen record. She wanted it to be a one time view. The scenario for me is 10/10.

Whatever you have to tell yourself. She got over 1000 likes on that picture and if half of those guys paid $10 for a 10 second clip that's $5000 she could have possibly made. And even if only 200 or 100 paid for the clip, that still $1000 to $2000. Hell, even if only 25 or 50 bought the clip that still $250 to $500. Essentially a woman who's a nobody and isn't even all that attractive gamed a bunch of desperate dudes out of their money and could have possibly made hundreds to thousands of dollars doing it. Screen recording the clip playing 7 times to make it equal "70 seconds" really isn't something to boast about.

Whatever you have to tell yourself. She got over 1000 likes on that picture and if half of those guys paid $10 for a 10 second clip that's $5000 she could have possibly made. And even if only 200 or 100 paid for the clip, that still $1000 to $2000. Hell, even if only 25 or 50 bought the clip that still $250 to $500. Essentially a woman who's a nobody and isn't even all that attractive gamed a bunch of desperate dudes out of their money and could have possibly made hundreds to thousands of dollars doing it. Screen recording the clip playing 7 times to make it equal "70 seconds" really isn't something to boast about.

I'm not following your comment about playing it 7 times? 70 seconds is 70 seconds, not matter how many times you say it's 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back