• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cosplayer WishAlice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ, I asked her about it and it's $10 for a single viewing of the thing.

According to her the reactions in the video are real so at least there is that.

If you're a tickle fan, and want something that's supposedly real, then buy the vid. I mean, I'm sure it's good

It can be captured, I think. If anyone here livestreams, they should be able to use that software (xSplit is a good free software) to capture that video in an opened window. If the thing loops, it should be that much easier.

this would be an easy thing to capture if prepared and tech luck was on your side. if my pc didn't give me some issues in that department, id go sign up for instagram and take one for the team, but my luck, id fail and waste 10 bucks lol

I'd do it if only I could DM. Also, there's no absolute guarantee it would work, but in theory xSplit should be able to do it (it works without a capture card and though the program is meant for live stream, it works for just capturing video in general).

If not taking one for the team, at least someone would be able to keep a copy that isn't single-use.

If someone will try to record it, there's a mobile app called AZ Screen Recorder. It works for almost everything.

Wysłane z mojego G8441 przy użyciu Tapatalka

$10 dollars? For a 70 second clip? That you can't even keep? Why would you even be that desperate to by a clip of some random Cosplayer getting tickled? If this was a celebrity I'd understand because what would be the odds of that happening? By some regular girl who cosplays?

Yeah $10 isn't a lot but it is for what she's giving. People can't complain about tickle and foot models over charging when you're willingly to pay for something like this.

$10 dollars? For a 70 second clip? That you can't even keep? Why would you even be that desperate to by a clip of some random Cosplayer getting tickled? If this was a celebrity I'd understand because what would be the odds of that happening? By some regular girl who cosplays?

Yeah $10 isn't a lot but it is for what she's giving. People can't complain about tickle and foot models over charging when you're willingly to pay for something like this.

Kinda harsh to judge people on what they wanna see or spend their money on isn't it? If it's not your thing that's fine but don't judge others for what videos they'd like to say. I'm not in to M/M but if people wanted to pay $10 for a disappearing M/M video who am I to judge them? Come on man, that's a little harsh

Clearly plenty of people in this thread want to see it and are working on ways to capture it for the other people that do want to see it too

I have a different perspective on the matter, which is that she's a cosplayer and she didn't even need to do this, and as a fellow cosplayer I want to support her cosplaying so to me I see it as no different than tipping a livestreamer or subbing to a Patreon and getting a tier reward...

I have to commend her on her faithfulness to the source material above all else, it was a great recreation, she even edited in Don's voice lines and the TMNT theme

Kinda harsh to judge people on what they wanna see or spend their money on isn't it? If it's not your thing that's fine but don't judge others for what videos they'd like to say. I'm not in to M/M but if people wanted to pay $10 for a disappearing M/M video who am I to judge them? Come on man, that's a little harsh

Clearly plenty of people in this thread want to see it and are working on ways to capture it for the other people that do want to see it too

I will say it's bizarre how often people will demand fullblown fetish producers give more runtime for less money and openly admit they'll just steal the shit any chance they get, but have no problem having over $30 and more for videos sometimes less than three minutes long.

I mean, good on them for supporting... uh... "small businesses", I guess is a good word? But the juxtaposition is noticeable for sure.

Honestly, what I AM curious about is why she decided to do this particular scene in the first place? I wonder what inspired that decision?

Honestly, what I AM curious about is why she decided to do this particular scene in the first place? I wonder what inspired that decision?

Likely a suggestion, with the additional knowledge of it being an enormous income generator. Most cosplayers are routinely approached by fetish people (whether those people announce themselves as such or try to mask it as a "fun idea") and fill them in on the thriving Instagram alt-model scene, given that she knew how much she could get for it and is clearly aware if it spread it could generate unflattering/stalkerish responses for her, I'd say she went into it actively catering to the fetish crowd.

I believe that you need the instagram app on your phone to do that...but I could be wrong

I believe that you need the instagram app on your phone to do that...but I could be wrong

You're correct, you can't DM on the desktop. The instagram app for Windows lets you DM though

She said she does not want this being shared around so if you are planning on recording the video after paying, save it for your phone. Sharing on here would be very disrespectful.

what's the difference 10 bucks or 100 pounced on the girl as a herd of perverts, I am sure that the idea to make such a photo does not even belong to her, rather the photographer well or the one in the fetish subject, leave her alone

I asked her why she did it and she said someone approached her and asked her to. As a request. Also the video wasn't that good in my opinion. It just felt kinda fake to me.

So in her latest Instagram story, she is promising “more to come.”

The gal is no dummy. She knows what she’s doing. LOL

So in her latest Instagram story, she is promising “more to come.”

The gal is no dummy. She knows what she’s doing. LOL

Can't really knock the hustle lol

It's the same with the users of YT realizing their "Tickle Challenge" videos rack up views so they keep making them to capitalize.

As someone who had this original scene be his introduction to tickle-fetish, I forked over the $10 (because why not, it's just $10) and I enjoyed it. Sure if it was longer than 70 seconds it would be great, but hey, for what it was, it was still awesome. Screen-grabbed it, because I wan't to get my $10 worth. Definitely worth it if you're a fan of the original scene and want to support an artist.

J :jester: J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back