• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cosplayer WishAlice

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with all the condescension on this forum lately? Between this and the guy shaming other dudes for not being into /m tickling, there's a lot of ignorance on here. I mean, I wouldn't pay for the clip, but if others have the money to throw around on things like that, then more power to them.

I noticed he completely ignored my comment about judging people... then continued to judge people. Sheesh.

What's up with all the condescension on this forum lately? Between this and the guy shaming other dudes for not being into /m tickling, there's a lot of ignorance on here. I mean, I wouldn't pay for the clip, but if others have the money to throw around on things like that, then more power to them.

It’s a playground for the socially inept, those comments are expected. Just gotta roll with it bro.

She was planning on releasing more tickling content but changed her mind because some assholes decided to download it and share it on sites. This is why we can't have nice things and our community gets crapped on. To whoever shared it knowing she didn't want it shared, you're an asshole

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

She was planning on releasing more tickling content but changed her mind because some assholes decided to download it and share it on sites. This is why we can't have nice things and our community gets crapped on. To whoever shared it knowing she didn't want it shared, you're an asshole

Did she say that publicly? Cause if not you’ve just told the forum that it’s now been shared on sites which probably won’t help...

I saw the clip two days ago and opted not to post on here that it was public because I figured it wouldn’t help things lol

She posted it pubicly on her Instagram.

I am surprised she didn't see this coming. When you decide to do something like this, you have to accept the high possibility that some douchebag will not listen and pass it around everywhere. This is the internet where people don't play nice.

I saw the clip two days ago and opted not to post on here that it was public because I figured it wouldn’t help things lol

This for me too. Seen it a few days ago and didn't say nothin. But figured it would happen eventually. Honestly, the short little clip was nothing to write home about in my opinion...but to each their own.

Whether or not the clip sucked wasn't the problem, she explicitly said not to post it and people did so.

lol she's pretty dumb not expecting this to even happen, this is the internet. The tickling wasn't even good in that video anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back