• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most ticklish person you have ever known

In all your years who is the most ticklish person you have ever known. If it is you, go ahead and confess...otherwise who is and explain what makes you think they deserve the title.

I guess that would be me - past girlfriends weren't ticklish.
Wife is definately the not ticklish variety,
she is not into tickling at all, however on occasion
she has simply wiggled her fingers at me - and I instantly squirm

It's a toss up between my ex wife and a subsequent girlfriend. The ex was insanely ticklish in her pits, and really ticklish everywhere else. The girlfriend was insanely ticklish on her feet and really ticklish everywhere else. Now, if I could've blended that into one on either one, or both, whoa! By the way, both were tied up and tickled more than once. AND both asked me to do it again! Too bad the ex and I split for other reasons and the girlfriend had an out of control 13 year old daughter I couldn't handle.

My high school sweetheart. She was deathly ticklish but HATED being tickled and HATED my foot and tickle fetish. She had been tickle tortured her entire childhood to the point of having accidents. Needless to say she wasn't on board with me tickling her much but because we were in love, she would let me pin and tickle here and there and only once did she let me tie her down to the bed, ever so briefly. She was ticklish from head to toes, laughing when she got pedicures or foot massaged, back massaged but her most ticklish spot was her inner thighs. She would go through the roof when she was tickled there.

As for why I think she deserves the title, easy! Every woman I ever dated or met up with for casual fun or even with the purpose of tickling were not even close to as ticklish as my high school sweetheart. What really sucked was after we broke up in our early 20's, we were together for 5 years, every woman I dated after her was willing to expand their kink and were more than willing to be bound and tickled and their feet played with. Sadly I only ever dated a couple of women that were ticklish but not even close to my high school sweetheart.

I can't think of anyone in particular, but I love it when someone is so ticklish, you just wiggle your fingers at them and they start giggling in anticipation.

It was an ex girlfriend. She was extremely ticklish from head to toe. Couldn't handle foot massages without jerking her feet and giggling. Pedicures she laughed almost the entire time. Tickling her sides she would just drop to the ground flailing everywhere in hysterics. Without a doubt the moat ticklish I ever met. Only wish I could of tied and tickled her.

That's a really difficult question to answer. I've tickled a lot of women from friends to girlfriends who would be placed on the higher end of the ticklish scale. I shared a story not too long ago of two women I dated that could be a contender of "most ticklish person you've ever known." Not that every woman I've tickled have been extremely ticklish, but that just makes the ones that are stand out that much more. One thing about the exceptionally ticklish women is that they all tend to have a very similar reaction to being tickled, which makes it that much more difficult for me to name just one woman as the most ticklish.

Makes it sound like I'm bragging but I'm just being honest, 13 to 29 leads to a lot of women being tickled.

If I'm being honest, I'd have to nominate myself as a contender. But I've ben acquainted with multiple people over the years -- all women, now that I think about it -- who display the similarly acute responses to tickling stimuli that I recognize in myself -- the way they flinch, convulse, double over at the first contact of fluttering fingers, or even before; the tensing of every muscle, the instantaneous gale of involuntary giggles. Many of these were people I didn't know super well and I just happened to witness them getting tickled in passing -- a girl from high school named Beth; a woman from college named Jen who people loved to poke; a woman named Amy that I used to work with and who would occasionally get tormented by one of the same coworkers who delighted in tormenting me. The only woman I've ever dated who met my own level of ticklishness was Rachel from college, though my wife does come close.

Wade, the way you have described your reactions to the threat of being tickled, is like a drug to a tickler! Even though I prefer tickling females, if I had the chance, I would even tickle you! A lot about the satisfaction I get from tickling someone is from their response from the threat and then the actual tickling. I can only imagine the fun it would be watching you if say, your friend Sarah and I teamed up to tie you up and tell you we were going to tickle your helpless self! I can only imagine how hysterical it would be to see you squirming and begging and trying to get free so you could run away, but not able to. Now, in reality, I wouldn't want to traumatize anyone, but it's a cool fantasy, right? You are the most ticklish person I've never met! I wonder what Sarah would do if she ever found this site and read your stories on here? :scared: :shake: :eek:

An ex-gf of mine had the most ticklish belly button I’ve ever experienced.

Wade, the way you have described your reactions to the threat of being tickled, is like a drug to a tickler! Even though I prefer tickling females, if I had the chance, I would even tickle you! A lot about the satisfaction I get from tickling someone is from their response from the threat and then the actual tickling. I can only imagine the fun it would be watching you if say, your friend Sarah and I teamed up to tie you up and tell you we were going to tickle your helpless self! I can only imagine how hysterical it would be to see you squirming and begging and trying to get free so you could run away, but not able to. Now, in reality, I wouldn't want to traumatize anyone, but it's a cool fantasy, right?

Nothing Sarah's done to me has inflicted any lasting trauma so I don't think I'm in danger of contracting tickle-trauma anytime soon. That said, I don't plan on allowing you and Sarah to get together and tie me up, um, ever.

You are the most ticklish person I've never met!

At last, something I can put on my business cards.

I wonder what Sarah would do if she ever found this site and read your stories on here? :scared: :shake: :eek:

Let's never find out!!

Old gf one poke and she was laughing like crazy

Nothing Sarah's done to me has inflicted any lasting trauma so I don't think I'm in danger of contracting tickle-trauma anytime soon. That said, I don't plan on allowing you and Sarah to get together and tie me up, um, ever.

At last, something I can put on my business cards.

Let's never find out!!

:laughhard: :rowfull: Yes Wade, for the sake of your sanity, all three responses are good advice for you! Not saying I wouldn't ever want to meet Sarah sometime! The fun we could have... at your expense, of course! :p

It must have been a girl I knew in my late teens, she went to different high school but we used to hang in same social circles. A cute blonde that tanned easily and had great dancer's figure. She was hysterically ticklish, and unfortunately very angry about it. She could not stand it at all. I never tickled her of course, but she received some teasing pokes on her sides every now and then from some female friends, and despite all those laughing shrieks, she wasn't happy about it at all.

I admit she was a star in many of my tickling fantasies by that time.

I’m up for being the replacement Sarah, if any at all offer - or not. ;) Pretty sure it’s become a new Bu jet List goal to personally put a smile on your face, Waaaadey-poo!! :devil: :evilha:

As for this thread... what I know would likely have to be my ex. Said his whole left SIDE was ticklish, and I often “accidentally” tickled him. I really didn’t mean to do it that many times! Not quite that many, at least. Despite my username and more vindictive nature’s, I’m really a nice person... somewhere deep down in my heart. :blaugh:

It's a tie between me and one of my ex girlfriends from high school. We would have tickle fights all the time because both of us were super ticklish. She would wait until I was lying on her couch and she would sit on my ankles and scribble her long nails all over my feet. Then I would do the same to her. It happened all the time when we were together.

It's the two friends who have been our tickle therapy patients - medical student Irina and ring girl Tanya.
0_13ffa1_61ab09dd_L

Because no matter how many times we get them for tickle therapy, they don't seem to become less ticklish. And that's a really rare thing.
I guess it's the most ticklish pair of friends, just born to be tickled :)

Clips with Tanya
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Ring-girl-Tanya-tickled-insane-by-four-hands
Clips with Irina
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ickle-therapy-by-Tamara-(faceup-and-facedown)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Therapy-Irina-on-the-massage-table-by-Anyuta

For me, it was an ex of mine who didn't have as extreme reactions to being tickled, but was so ticklish and afraid of it that if I wiggled my fingers in her direction, she would be crumpled on the floor in a laughing mess.

My friend back in college , Missy. Drop dead gorgeous and absolutely off the charts ticklish! Especially her feet! got to tickle her feet afew times...sometimes she let me..some by surprise. But damn the hysterical meltdown was amazing!

A little Katy named Katy who I used to work with let me tickle her for the purpose of practicing the making of tickling videos. When I asked her if she was ticklish she knocked it out of the park with, "Oh my god, it's my weakness." She made me wait but it was worth the wait. Ticklish everywhere and said, accidentally, I think - "Oh my god, I'm so ticklish, this is awesome!" If I'd been paying attention I would have realized what she'd said and made a move but alas, I was shy and nervous about what she was letting me do, so I didn't get to explore her comment further.

Well I knew a girl in High School who was sick ticklish all over. I can remember tickling her socked feet at several get togethers. She was a real laugher too, but I'm not sure how much she liked it. She'd immediately start saying "Stop! Stop!", and I've never been sadistic if people truly hate it.

And then there's my wife. Her feet are like a 12 for how ticklish she is. But she HATES IT. I mean like, divorce hates it. So I simply don't do it. Which sucks because I used to LOOOOOOVE tickling her feet when we were dating and earlier on in our marriage. But she's an incredibly hot blonde in her late thirties who is happy to tickle me with her nails so I really have nothing to complain about.

That's my input.

It’s probably me. If I even hear the word tickle I become a stuttering mess complete with goosebumps. Wiggling fingers & I turn into a blushing, giggling mess :Hyrdrogen

It’s probably me. If I even hear the word tickle I become a stuttering mess complete with goosebumps. Wiggling fingers & I turn into a blushing, giggling mess :Hyrdrogen

So, in other words, you're a ticklers dream. What would you do if you were tied down tightly spread eagle?

If the tickler know me and I trust them it is me.

But over the years I can say one guy...one of my best friends back in the day...was ridiculously ticklish. Actually made me kind of jealous because I WANTED to be tickled but his reactions were so over the top he was usually the target of our tickler friends.

Three or four females could take that title for the other side. All of them ticklish everywhere:

Sister of one my ex-gf's. I mean drop to her knees immediately ticklish. Always egging me on too. Strange. :p

A girl I liked in high school. So, so "pokably" ticklish. One of the very few that her begging for me to NOT tickle her feet the ONE time I had them in my grasp that I stopped completely. (And before I get flamed for not respecting "stop" this was during a playful wrestling match with multiple people and all limits were respected)

A friend I met after college. Again, one finger was enough to elicit jumps and squeals.

Others were insanely ticklish in particular spots...but no all over like those three.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back