• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Average age of girls in tickling videos??

mikeytheman921

TMF Poster
For all you producers out there, or anyone else who wants to weigh in, what would you guesstimate is the average age of the girls in your videos? Clearly most are younger than me, but how young are we talking?

I’m getting to that age where i turn on an old Realtickling classic and feel kinda dirty afterward...

Models I worked with ranged from 18 to 57. But, most were 20-28ish.

Youngest 19. Oldest 42. Most are 25 to 35. I tend to lean towards older models.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I can say that the most fun is with the tickle therapy patients of the age about 25. The ladies in this age are so self-confident and full of themselves that it's cute to see them lose it to tickling and give up and become little helpless girls again :)

I can say that the most fun is with the tickle therapy patients of the age about 25. The ladies in this age are so self-confident and full of themselves that it's cute to see them lose it to tickling and give up and become little helpless girls again :)

I don't agree with you, there are a lot mature women who are self-confident and full of themselves as well so for me this isn't a question of age but it's just your preference about the ticklee. Anyway it isn't a critique on your products, i just wanted to clarify the question about the age. cheers

I don't agree with you, there are a lot mature women who are self-confident and full of themselves as well so for me this isn't a question of age but it's just your preference about the ticklee. Anyway it isn't a critique on your products, i just wanted to clarify the question about the age. cheers
I don't argue :) The original question was about age so that's just my point of view from my experience ;) No rule is for everyone of course. There are 20 y.o. ladies who are more self-confident than mature women, and there are mature women who are like little girls in that.

Speaking about the age of 25. It's like with drivers. People who drive about two years consider themselves the best drivers already, self-confident and bold. Which is of course a dangerous mistake. The similar is with 25 y.o. ladies who consider themselves already mature :) If you understand what I mean. That's what makes it fun to tickle them.
Cheers.

The oldest model I worked with was 37. She also happened to be the first model I worked with. Back then, I only worked with total amateurs. None had any previous modeling experience.
The youngest I worked with was 18. That happened three times. Everyone else was between 22-30.

I don't argue :) The original question was about age so that's just my point of view from my experience ;) No rule is for everyone of course. There are 20 y.o. ladies who are more self-confident than mature women, and there are mature women who are like little girls in that.

Speaking about the age of 25. It's like with drivers. People who drive about two years consider themselves the best drivers already, self-confident and bold. Which is of course a dangerous mistake. The similar is with 25 y.o. ladies who consider themselves already mature :) If you understand what I mean. That's what makes it fun to tickle them.
Cheers.

In my experience, I have seen that most of the mature women tend to be more dominant than younger women, more confident in themselves and that's is what i like, to drive a mature woman who consider herself the "alpha strong lady" in a helpless little girl. Anyway we could talk and talk about this arguement but the truth is as you already said, it's just my point of view from my life experience :). Cheers
Btw, sorry for my english

Anyway we could talk and talk about this arguement but the truth is as you already said, it's just my point of view from my life experience :). Cheers
Btw, sorry for my english
If only there was any arguement, because I don’t argue :)

Ok madam :D

that's just my point of view from my experience ;) No rule is for everyone of course. There are 20 y.o. ladies who are more self-confident than mature women, and there are mature women who are like little girls in that.

Cheers.

Ciaoo

Range 18-50 but avg I'd have to say 25 or 26. Of course some appeared over the course of years.

I’d say I’ve had very few under 21. Average would be 23-30 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back