• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inheritance (ff/m)

duck12345

New story! Hope you all enjoy it. This one features stinky feet, the worship of stinky feet, and plenty of tickling. Be warned that this one has incest themes. Let me know what you think! :)

Part one

“Adam, could you give me a hand unloading the last of our stuff out of the car? Adam? Adam!?” Kim stomped over to her eldest child, huffing and puffing, forcing herself into his line of sight.

Slouched in an armchair in the living room of his new house, Adam plucked out his earphones, letting a dimmed rendition of the music play whilst his ears went vacant. “What do you want now?”

“What I want is a little help. I'm not asking for much, I just want you to help me and your aunt Karen bring the last few things into the house.” Kim explained patiently, trying to keep the irritation out of her voice.

“Can't you and aunt Karen just finish it off? You've done the rest, might as well grab what's left.”*

“That's precisely why I want you to do it. Me and Karen have done all the work here. We've painted, we've decorated and we've brought everything along from the old house. So get off of your bum and grab the rest of it so your aunt and I can finally take a break.” Kim used the heaviest stare that she could muster, crossing her arms tightly.*

Adam could see that there would be no backing down from his mother. She was like this, deciding to focus on one little thing and make it a massive issue. It didn't help that she was an stubborn as a grumpy ox too. “Fine.” The young man stood, wrapping his earphones up around his phone and sliding the complete package back into his pocket. “What do you need me to fetch inside?”

Kim bit her tongue, holding off on berating her son for sounding so reluctant when asking a question. The least he could do was pretend to be helpful, even though he had somehow grown up to be one of the laziest people she had ever known.

Sitting down in her sweaty, paint splattered clothing, clothing that had been well worn and roughed up long before she decided to wear it for the purpose of decorating, Kim watched Adam go put his shoes on and go out the door. She smiled, happy to have almost completed the process of moving into her childhood home. Thankfully, very little work was needed in terms of repairs. Up until her death a few years back, the elderly woman had kept the place in tip top shape, God rest her soul.*

Originally, Kim had wanted to move herself and her two kids into the property as soon as she had inherited it, but since Jessica had been still in high school and doing well in that particular school, Kim chose to wait until after her daughter had graduated. Adam had barely been a consideration; her son was all too happy to spend days alone in his room and went through jobs like a lizard goes through skin. For whatever reason, he simply couldn't seem to keep a job for over two months. Kim hoped that a new start elsewhere would be good for him.

“Look who's finally decided to lend a hand!” Karen teased when she saw Adam step out of the front door. She herself had a box in her arms, which would be the last box of the day now that her nephew had tagged in.

“You guys looked like you could handle everything just fine without me.” Adam retorted, brushing past his mother's auburn haired younger sister. Naturally, Karen's hair was a sandy blonde colour just like the rest of them, but recently she'd fancied a change. She didn't continue the conversation further, instead joining her sister indoors to relax after a stressful week.

Adam begrudgingly lugged all the remaining stuff out of the car and into the house, fighting the urge to storm off when both his mom and aunt sat telling him where to put it, then changing their minds and telling him to pick it back up and place it elsewhere. Their laughter certainly didn't help his rapidly building annoyance. For the better part of an hour he was back and forth, back and forth, straining his muscles.*

Being an independent woman, Kim had learned quickly that she had to be strong to raise two children all alone. She and Karen, who was quite athletic which helped, had no problems carrying the heavy boxes and spending lots of time painting. Adam on the other hand, was skinny and lazy, so even this simple task was more difficult than it needed to be. He disliked that the two of them had made him do this when they could have done it in half the time or less. But eventually, the car was clear of their possessions. It had taken the better part of an hour, but it was over. He re-entered the house after closing and locking up the family car and was greeted by a rather at ease Kim and Karen, seated on the couch with their sneakered feet up on the coffee table. Adam thought that a little careless, people used that and it could do without having smelly, dirty shoes on it. But Adam decided to keep quiet, for reasons of his own.*

Prying his eyes away from the soles of their trashed, old sneakers, Adam spoke. “All done. Can I please go back to listening to my music now?”

“Took you long enough.” Kim joked, smiling at her son. He pulled a frustrated face. “Hey now, I'm only kidding around with you. Thanks for helping Adam. We do appreciate it.”

“Although, there is just one more thing we need from you...” Karen said, giggling when Adam groaned.

“What do you want from me now?” He asked, dreading the thought of yet another task.

Kim giggled too. “Relax, it's something good. We're tired after today, so instead of cooking food I'm going to order pizza.”

Adam grinned, relieved. He didn't like physical labour, but eating was much more his speed. His mom tossed a menu at him. Giving it a skim, too hungry to be overly picky, Adam settled on an old favourite. “I'll have a pepperoni please.”

“I probably could have guessed. I suppose it is a classic.” Kim rolled her eyes, smiling. “Extra cheese?” Adam nodded.*

Because there was no internet in their new home as of yet, Adam chose to sit downstairs with his mom and aunt, waiting hungrily for the pizza to arrive.

“What do you mean you forgot about our order?” Kim asked angrily down the phone to a man on the other end, frantically trying to calm the storm of a woman. She was stood, pacing around the couch. “How do you, a pizza delivery service, forget to deliver pizza?”

“That's right, you will resend the pizzas that we ordered, free of charge. Much better. Yes, yes, an hour is fine, I realise that you're a busy place. Goodbye.” Hanging up the phone, Kim pretended to bang her head against the wall.*

“An hour? But I'm so hungry.” Adam complained.

“What do you want me to do? At least we're getting it for free. Unless this pizza is the best damn pizza I've ever eaten, this is both the first and last time we order from this place.”

“Agreed.” Karen said, before laughing.

“What are you laughing at?” Kim asked with a small smirk.

“Oh I was just thinking; I've had these dirty old shoes for years. I'm sure if Adam gets desperate enough for food he could find some foot fungus growing in either of them.”

“Karen! That's disgusting!” Kim snorted, giving her sister a playful slap. She then looked down at her own sneakers, fidgeted with her feet for a brief moment and pulled a disgusted face. “Although truth be told, my feet feel gross. These are the pair I used to wear to the gym, before they started stinking out the changing room. Now not only am I wearing them again, but over the past week I've been hard at work, sweating so damn much. I have to force myself to throw these things away once I'm done with them. My feet are really feeling the effects of all that standing up and running around that we've done getting this place ready to move into.”

“I know what you mean.” Karen said, raising her left foot slightly and rotating the ankle in a vain attempt to relieve the tension, repeating the same with her right. Suddenly, her head shot up as if a light bulb had appeared above it. She tapped the couch cushion next to her and beckoned for Kim to come sit down.

Kim looked confused, but sat next to Karen regardless. Adam regarded the two of them suspiciously as Karen gently pulled her older sister over and whispered into her ear. After saying what she intended to say, the sisters both started chuckling with their mouths twisting into silly grins, glancing at Adam.

Adam raising an eyebrow, silently questioning this strange behaviour. “Adam.” His mother spoke, still grinning and drawing circles on the arm of the couch with a single extended finger. “Karen just had an excellent idea. She thinks that to show how grateful you are to us for doing pretty much ALL of the work needed to move us in...” She made as if to finish her sentence, but cut herself off laughing instead.

Karen rolled her eyes. “What your mom means to say, Adam, is that the two of us think that we deserve nice, long, relaxing foot massages from you. That's all we ask.”

That's all?*Adam thought, shocked. Part of him, a part that he forced himself to ignore, wanting to accept. You see, Adam has desires. Desires that many would consider weird, and some would consider taboo. He liked feet. So now, he found himself having to decline the chance to touch feet on account of those feet belonging to his mother and auntie. Besides, even he had his limits. Adam didn't even want to try and see if he could handle their foot odour after wearing such old, tattered footwear.

“Isn't there something else I can do for you? Come on mom, aunt Karen, be nice. I'll clean the whole house if you need me to.”

“Already done that.” Karen said smugly.

“I'll unpack everything!”

“Considering how long it took you to unload the car, son, we'd rather not wait a month to see our belongings again.”*

“Fine, I will wash every single dish for the next month.”

“Wow, you*really*don't want to rub our sweaty feet, do you?” Karen added.

“How many times have you made that promise Adam? Each time you do them for a couple days then just forget about them until they build up and I have to do it.” Kim said, shaking her head, then sighed. “But it is still only a request. Keep in mind that I'll be disappointed if you don't do this however.”

Adam swallowed. He hated when his mom guilt tripped him. If only he could tell her the truth, she'd let him off the hook. If only he could say: “Mom, I'm sexually attracted to female feet!” That'd excuse him from rubbing their feet. But no, that would be too humiliating to admit to his own mother, especially with aunt Karen present. The only way it would be worse was if Jessica was here too, not staying at a friend's house until the move was complete.

“Sorry mom. I can't.”

“Hmph.” Kim made a noise, looking away from her son. Weirdly enough, it looked as though she was fighting to keep the grin from before from returning. Karen still wore hers.

A few awkward minutes lapsed before anyone spoke again. “Adam, if you need the toilet at all go now. I'm sweaty all over and want a shower before the pizza arrives.”

“Okay.” Adam kept it short, knowing that his mom was probably still annoyed and wouldn't want to hear his voice too much currently. He did need to take a leak and took the opportunity to do so, leaving his mom and aunt alone in the living room. Whilst he was urinating, he thought he could hear laughter and movement downstairs, but put it down to being just his imagination. Zipping up his jeans, Adam went back downstairs, craving pizza more and more with each passing moment.

Entering the living room, the young man couldn't help but notice that his relatives were absent from their previous positions on the couch. “Mom? Aunt Ka--”*

Adam started to speak, moving forwards slowly but suddenly two people jumped out from behind a wall, taking him by surprise and pinning him to the ground face down. “MOM! HELP!” He yelled, terrified. Thank goodness he'd just emptied his bladder.*

Feminine chuckles came from behind Adam's back. The kind of chuckling that he recognised. A smile came to his face, realising that it was only a prank. “Oh mom, aunt Karen, you scared me.” He laughed nervously.

“That was the point, Adam.” Kim said.

“So, uhhh, are you guys going to let me up?”*

“Nope. Not until you've learnt your lesson.” Karen said.

Learnt my lesson? What lesson?*“What do you mean?”

“Well, son, your aunt and I were discussing it and we think that your behaviour is dreadful. You haven't helped us at all moving in, even though you don't have a job. On top of that, when we offered you the simple out of rubbing our feet, you refused us. All you had to do was put up with some sore, sweaty feet and you'd have been off the hook. But you couldn't even do that, could you?”

“Come on, let me up and I'll rub your feet, please!” Adam asked, ignoring the possibility of his foot fetish being revealed. Whatever these two women were planning, he wanted no part of it.

“Have you been to the basement yet, sweetie?” Kim asked, ignoring her son's pleading with a tone of mocking endearment.

“N-no. Why do you ask?” The grins of Kim and Karen, which Adam couldn't see because he had a face-full of carpet, grew wider when he asked the question.

“There's something in the basement, dear nephew.” Karen spoke as if she were telling a story to a child. “Something left here by our mother, a relic of our adolescence. We've cleaned it up and dusted it off, with plans to sell it of course, but right now it could prove rather useful.”

“You see, Karen and I weren't always the kind, sensible women that we are today, if you can believe that.” Kim picked up where her sister left off seamlessly. “That's right, we could be quite the troublemakers at times, and your grandmother just couldn't figure out a way to set us straight. Until she acquired the item in the basement. After spending half an hour in that thing, we'd be happy to follow the rules.”

“What is it?” Adam asked, his voice shaking.

“How about we just show you instead?” Karen said impishly; a comment which both of them laughed at.

“No!” Adam yelled as his mom and aunt pulled him up, both arms pinned behind his back by the two strong female relatives, and then the three of them were marching towards the door that led down to the basement. An ominous creek as the door opened would have been fitting for what was inside the subterranean room however the hinges had recently been oiled and thus the door was silent. Kim and Karen were careful on the stairs, not wanting an accident to occur and anyone to become seriously injured.*

Finally, Adam came face to face with his fate for this evening. A seat of blood red leather, with straps, chains and a set of sturdy, cushioned stocks attached to the end. There were ten black loops on the stocks, five above each of the holes. It looked mighty out of place in this fine house and would have been much better suited to a bondage dungeon or a torture room.

“Mom?” Adam sounded even more afraid now that the unknown punishment device had been revealed to him. “What the hell is this?”

“This is your special chair for tonight. All you had to rub your feet, endure the admittedly strong smell. But no, you had to be selfish instead. Let's see if you're still selfish after a few hours in the stocks.”*

“H-hours!?” Adam attempted to wrench out of his mom and aunt's grasp, but their grip was iron.*

“No point getting those clothes all sweaty.” Karen observed. “Might as well strip him first.”

“Great idea!” Kim said, as her and her sister once more forced her son to the group and started on his pants.

“Mom! Karen! What are you doing? Stop!” Adam turned bright red, trying and failing to slap away the hands that were in the process of removing his clothes.

“Relax son. I've seen it all before.” Kim chucked aside the pair of jeans once they were off, leaving her son's underwear on. She wasn't totally shameless.

“And I'll have seen it all soon enough!” Karen added with a giggle that belonged to a much younger, much more adventurous woman.

Usually it would have been difficult for Adam to avoid getting an erection, with two rather attractive women taking away his clothes and exposing his skin to their eyes, but the awkwardness and shock of those women being his mother and auntie negated any potential excitement.*

With surprising efficiency, Adam was left with nothing but a pair of loose fit blue boxer shorts. Happy with their efforts, Kim and Karen wasted no more time, dragging the flailing, near nude body of Adam over to the bondage chair. They heaved him up onto it and worked together securing him, his struggles barely managing to so much as slow them down. Starting with Adam's arms, Kim and Karen took a wrist each and placed a leather cuff around them. The cuffs were attached to chains which in turn were attached to the back of the chair, looping over the tall back. Kim held both of her son's arms still whilst Karen moved around the back, pulling the chains taut and leaving Adam's arms stretched above his head as if constantly cheering. His mouth was doing anything but cheering. Protests and pleading became as normal as breathing to the young man, not that any protest or plea would persuade his stubborn captors to stop.

Black leather straps were placed and tightened around key parts of Adam's body like his chest, upper arms, waist and multiple sections of his legs as well as a few other places, reducing his mobility to almost nil. Before that however, the two women placed Adam's feet through the stocks and closed them shut. Although the top half of the stocks was heavy and would have been incredibly difficult for Adam to lift with his lower legs, Karen made sure to lock the stocks ensuring that the task was impossible. The stocks themselves proved a snug fit for Adam's ankles, that firm, cushioned interior being just malleable enough to allow most people's feet to both fit and be as immobile as possible.

After all that was done, Adam was left vulnerable to whatever his mom and aunt had planned for him; the only notable points of movement left to him being his feet which could move up and down or side to side, his head which had been left free and his fingers.

Kim clapped her hands together with a note of finality. “There, all done. Are you comfortable enough?”

The cushions that covered the majority of the chair's surface area weren't the most uncomfortable thing in existence, but the bondage that bound Adam to it made him feel particularly uncomfortable in a way that he imagined a claustrophobic stuck in a box would feel. “No! I'm not comfortable. This joke has gone far enough now mom. Please, I've learnt my lesson. Let me out of this thing!” After finishing his sentence Adam tested the straps with all the strength he could muster in his limited position which made quite the pathetic show for his small audience.

“I don't think so. We're gonna make you behave, just like our mother did for us. This is not a joke, Adam.” Kim sounded oddly stern.

“But you'll soon be laughing all the same!” Karen said with an evil smirk.

Adam grew concerned. Well, more concerned than he already was. “W-w-what do you mean laughing?”

“Should we tell him? Or should we make him tell us?” Karen asked her sister.

“I like the sound of the latter much better.” Kim replied with a smile, her arms folded as she stared at her son. “So, what do you think that we're going to do to you?”

Adam had a good idea, but he didn't want to face the truth; didn't want to believe that they'd be so cruel. His mom knew how sensitive he was, his sister had displayed that sensitivity many times to her with numerous 'pranks' on her older brother. “Sorry... I-I don't know.” He lied, hoping that they'd change their minds.

“C'mon Adam!” Karen encouraged her nephew. “You can do it! Just think about the position you're in, the spots that we've left vulnerable. Think about the things that we could do to those parts of your body, how we can make you regret ever refusing to massage our big, smelly feet.”

Karen's teasing was working. Even closing his eyes did little to push away the images of what he predicted was going to happen, how he could do nothing to stop them. “You... you're going to tickle me, aren't you?”

The answer Adam received was laughter. Mean, dread-inducing laughter. Adam gulped, shivering as much as he was able at the thought of their twenty fingers exploring his ticklish body. When Jessica ambushed him and tickled Adam for a few minutes at a time it was bad enough. Now he had been robbed of movement. Nowhere to run, no way to fight back. At the mercy of his mom and aunt.*

“You got it son! Me and your aunt Karen are gonna tickle you. And unlike when your sister does it, there's no one to stop us. If only she were here, I bet she'd love this.” Kim taunted. “Now, there's something I need to grab from the kitchen. Karen, make sure this mischievous boy doesn't go anywhere. Don't you even think about starting until I get back, otherwise you'll be in there after he's done.*If*we ever get bored of tickle torturing him.”

Kim left the basement, leaving her son and sister alone. Karen continued regarding Adam with a menacing smile, slinking over to his involuntary seat. “So, do you think you're ready for this? It's bad, trust me. Back when I was just a bratty eighteen year old I thought I could take it, that it wouldn't be so bad. It's only tickling after all!”*

Karen stood by his restrained feet, raising her hand as if to touch her fingers to Adam's soles but breezed past them, her smile widening when she saw him tense up. Instead, those fingers went to the top of the stocks and started drumming away, the fingernails making a sound not unlike foreboding war drums. He saw that Karen had longer fingernails than his mom, who cut them short and hadn't had a manicure in years. Karen looked like she'd had one semi-recently, though her nails were just as devoid of nail polish as her sister's. “It's actually unbearable. Add to that the fact that there's gonna be two of us dedicated to teaching you a lesson you'll never forget, and this might actually constitute as real torture.”

The verbal teasing from Karen worked, her words striking so deep that he could almost imagine how awful the tickling would be. “Aunt Karen! Please, help me! Tell my mom to let me out of here, tell her not to tickle me. I'll do anything.*Anything. I'll give you foot massages whenever you want, no matter how filthy your feet are.”

“I'm listening, keep going. How much is my assistance worth to you?” Karen took a stance of superiority, leaning forward and staring at her restrained nephew with interest, all the while she kept on drumming her fingernails against the stocks.

Adam chose this moment to let his inner foot fetishist come out of hiding, but only a little. He had to risk giving away his darkest secret. “I-I'll kiss your feet! I will make out with your feet for your amusement. I can even lick them clean for you!”

Karen laughed at Adam's pitiful promises. Although, the idea of having him worship her feet was tempting. “What else? Would you suck on my cheesy toes? Act as my footstool?”
Screwing his eyes closed, Adam forced himself to think of other things. Things that would distract him. Karen's words, which were seductive to the closet foot fetishist, were causing a stirring in his underwear. A stirring that, if he let it run rampant, would become a flagpole announcing his arousal to the world. Or, more accurately, to his aunt and when she returned, his mother. “Yes! I said anything, didn't I? I'd suck on your toes as if my life depended on it. I'd act as your footstool until my back gave out.” Adam paused the desperate negotiations, looking into Karen's eyes. “Just please, don't tickle me.”

The chuckling from Adam's auntie had increased. The glint in her eyes was one of temptation, of taboo desire. “Tempting. Very tempting Adam. You make a good offer, one that I want to accept. Honestly, you sound so passionate that if you weren't my sister's son, bound to a chair about to be tickle tortured, that you wanted to be my little foot slave.” Karen shook her head at the idea, not knowing that she wasn't entirely wrong. “It has been a long time since I've had a guy suck on my toes. I certainly miss the feeling. However, never have I had an opportunity like this one. A ticklish young man, tied up with no way to escape? This, Adam, is what I want.”

“What are you two talking about?” Kim asked as she walked down the stairs having fetched a roll of duct tape from a drawer in the kitchen.

“Not much. Adam here is just begging me to let him out; begging for us not to tickle him.”

Kim gave a slight smile. “You aren't getting out of this that easily young man. After tonight, you're going to be the most obedient son a mother could want. Unless you want to end up back here, obviously. I'd be more than happy to do this again, really hammer the lesson home.”*

Adam was speechless. He didn't know what to say, what to do. He decided to ask a question, eyeing the duct tape nervously. “What's the tape for mom?”

“Oh, this?” Kim lifted the tape up. “It's for your mouth honey. While I'm sure your tormented laughter will be music to our ears, I think it will get boring eventually. Karen, if you wouldn't mind, I need your socks.”

“The ones I'm wearing? The ones I've spent all of today sweating into as I moved stuff into the house?” Karen asked in an amused tone.

“Indeed. I believe that they'll make a suitably disgusting gag for Adam here.”

“No. No! Don't put socks in my mouth. That's gross! Isn't tickling me enough?” Adam said fearfully. Despite how terrible the prospect was, a small part of him yearned to suck on those sweaty socks that clung to his aunt's feet. But that small part of Adam didn't know just how potent those socks were going to be.

It was as if Adam wasn't even speaking, the two women couldn't be stopped or reasoned with at this point. “Since you asked so kindly Kim, I'll be more than happy too.” Karen used one sneakered foot to loosen the other, plucked it out and slid a finger down the back of a thin, light blue ankle sock and slipped it off her foot, turning it inside out in the process.

“That's one!” Karen announced joyfully, before stuffing her now bare foot back into the empty sneaker and repeating the process with the second foot. “That's two!” Allowing her sister to do the honours, she handed both inside out socks to Kim, who held them by the openings. Although Kim was fine with putting them into her son's mouth, she wasn't about to touch the damp material with her own fingers.

“See here, Adam.” Kim stopped by the side of the chair that Adam was strapped into, dangling the stinky ankle socks in front of his face. His nose managed to detect an odour: the odour of his aunt's feet, the odour representing her physical exertion. “These darker sections, where the material of Karen's socks are wet, are where her soles and toes were pressed up against. That's dirt and foot sweat you're seeing, as well as a good helping of whatever grime lurks inside those sneakers of hers. And soon enough you'll be tasting it too.”

“My sneakers aren't*that*bad, I was only joking earlier about the fungus...” Karen said, blushing. With such a close up view of the socks that Karen had been wearing, Adam didn't think that his aunt had been joking. All the same, even with his attraction to feet, the sight was not appealing.*

“Come on, open that mouth of yours. You don't have any choice in the matter Adam, so just accept your punishment.” Kim told her son, looking into his eyes.

Adam kept his lips sealed. He didn't want those worn socks anywhere near his face, never mind in his mouth. With no power to currently influence the former, he planned to be stubborn and fight the possibility of the latter. Waiting patiently for a few seconds, keeping eye contact with her son, Kim sighed. “So, this is how it's gonna be, huh? Even now, when you're already in a heap of trouble, you just can't behave. Okay son, have it your way.” Kim tossed the roll of duct tape to Karen who caught it in spite of not being prepared. “Get ready with that sis.”

Karen skipped over, taking the position opposite Kim and unravelled enough tape to cover the width of Adam's mouth with some to spare. Using her index and middle fingers, she squeezed Adam's nose, closing off his nostrils and taking away his ability to breathe. The terrified look in his eyes intensified, realising that sooner or later his mouth would open to take a breath and give the tormentors ample opportunity to gag him.*

And that moment didn't take long to arrive. The instant that Adam couldn't hold his breath any longer, he parted his lips and sucked down a lungful of air. Unfortunately, the air was accompanied by both of Karen's socks. Kim made sure that the most disgusting part of each sock would be the first to make contact with her son's tongue. Once they were in, Kim used her strong, mildly calloused hands to push his jaw shut whilst he wasn't resisting the motion. Karen finished it off, showing Adam evidence of their sisterly teamwork, by placing a strip of tape neatly over her nephew's sealed lips. After smoothing it down to the very edges with her soft fingers, Karen tore off a second and third strip before placing them over the first, making sure that Adam would be unable to remove those socks without help.

“MMMMMRRRRRPPPHHH!” Adam gave a muffled yell as the unpleasant flavour of Karen's socks filled his mouth, attacked his helpless taste buds. The taste was both salty and sour, far stronger than he assumed it would be. Without any options, he tried wildly flailing his head around, hoping that by some miracle he could shake the tape off and spit out the socks. As anyone might expect, this failed.*

Witnessing Adam's newfound misery, gagged and helpless right in front of them, Kim and Karen were practically falling over laughing, having to grip the sides of the chair for support. Adam's face turned bright red, humiliated and angry at the fact that his mom and aunt were stood laughing as he suffered.*

“Okay, enough now Karen.” Kim said as she calmed down, covering the last of the giggles with a cough. “Time to show Adam the kind of things that our mother did to us whenever we had the gall to misbehave.” Adam felt himself shrivel up inside as his mom moved closer still, so close that all she'd have to do to touch him was raise her hands.

“Only this time, there's two of us.” Karen replied, also moving closer.

Kim chuckled. “You're right. Our mother might have been cruel by tying us up and tickling us, but at least she did it alone. I think I'd have gone crazy if she had involved anyone else.”*

“But you Adam, you get to go through the exact same thing as we did...” Karen winked and held up two fingers in a V shape “Times two!”

Adam whimpered as both women chuckled this time. “I think we've done enough playing around. It's time for the show to begin.” Kim's mouth curled into a cruel grin as she raised both hands, all ten of her fingers ready to tickle the exposed skin of her offspring.

“This is gonna be so much fun. For us, of course. I imagine that this will be quite an awful, if unforgettable, experience for you, Adam.” Karen's grin matched that of her sister and she too raised her hands, prepared to tickle her nephew. The way they held their fingers had subtle differences however. The slow, hypnotic wiggling of Karen's fingers hinted at a more playful motivation for wanting Adam in the chair. Kim's predatory stillness was evidence that she meant business, believing that this extreme form of punishment was the right thing to do.

“Any last words?” Kim asked as their hands floated forwards, homing in on the stretched, vulnerable skin of Adam's armpits.*

Adam wanted to cry. Adam wanted to beg. Adam wanted to tell his mother that he'd be good for the rest of his life, that he'd obey her every command. But all that he could manage was “MMMPPPPHHH!” Any attempts at protest were wasted, absorbed by Aunt Karen's sweaty socks. He hastily swallowed saliva tainted by the dirt and sweat that had escaped from those socks.

“Didn't think so.” Kim said with a tone of finality before applying all twenty fingers to Adam's armpit and the area around it. The effect was immediate: Adam began screaming into his gag at the sudden ticklish attack, with his upper body moving to escape the fingers as much as the bondage would allow (which was very little).*

“Hey! No fair!” Karen complained, laughter lining her words as she also dived into the action, feeling her nephew attempt to tug away as he felt the touch of her fingertips. The tugging failed obviously, leaving Adam in the incredibly frustrating situation of being tickled on both sides whilst being unable to move away from either.

It was just as terrible as they had promised. Twenty fingers, spider tickling up and down, sending torturous sensations to Adam's brain as they stimulated the tender flesh of his shaven armpits. The fact that Kim and Karen offered no lack of verbal teasing didn't help in the slightest.

“What's wrong Adam? Am I not tickling fast enough for you?” Karen would say before picking up the speed of her fingers for a short but effective burst of increased torment.

“Bet you wished you just rubbed our sweaty feet now, huh son?” Kim put on a hard tone but she was enjoying this as much, if not more, than her sister. “Don't worry, after we're done with you tonight you'll be eager to attend to a longer list of duties than you're used to. Yes, rubbing these big feet of mine shall be high up on said list.”

They spent a good ten minutes on Adam's armpits before moving down to his sides. That didn't mean that they were done with those ticklish little armpits however. Every now and again one of them would spare a hand to remind their victim that they could assault any part of his sensitive flesh at any time, that nowhere was truly safe from their attention. Both of them found it highly amusing how Adam's stomach would tense up as they squeezed and pinched his sides and traced their fingernails lightly along his tummy, slotting a cheeky, probing finger into his bellybutton sometimes to elicit further feral reactions.

“Tickle tickle Adam. We're gonna keep on tickling you, tickle you until you go crazy!” Karen teased.

“Maybe crazy is a little far, but we do plan on taking you near enough that you'd wish you were crazy.” Kim said with a smile, clearly exaggerating her intentions. Adam knew that she wasn't serious, that they wouldn't take things so far, but that didn't make the taunting any easier to hear. At this moment in time, with his every thought being spent processing the horrible tickling sensations, he didn't care that his mother wasn't serious.

As the tickling came to a halt for the first time this evening, having gone on for another fifteen minutes without pause, Kim and Karen observed Adam. He sat, bound and breathing heavily, awaiting the next terrible touch. His eyes found their faces and he used the shared gaze to beg to be released, giving off a few pitiful whimpers to inspire sympathy.

“So, you learned your lesson yet?” Kim asked, placing fingers on Adam's leg and let them lightly move along his skin as she walked to the stocks, a touch that he flinched away from.

“Or do you need further punishment?” Karen asked, smiling and leaning forwards, leaving the space between the tip of her nose and Adam's reddened face minimal.*

“Mmmmmrrrppphh.” He answered, his miserable state providing enough translation to his muffled words.*

“One more time?” Karen said, her smile growing, whilst turning her head and positioning her ear close to his taped mouth, cupping a hand over that ear.

“ Mmmmmrrrppphh!” Adam repeated, not understanding how a second intelligible noise would help communicate his feelings to Karen when the first evidently failed.

“Wow!” Karen exclaimed, standing up and moving to join her sister. “I'm pretty sure that he just told us to keep going! Either he's enjoying this more than he lets on, or he is just in agreement with us that he's in need of some serious punishment.”

“I think we'd know if he were enjoying this.” Kim noted with a nod to Adam's crotch clad in his tightie whities. She was right, if Adam had even a partial erection both of them would see it immediately. “So I'm glad that he's finally starting to see how necessary this is. You'll need that strong will for when we really get serious.”

He was already nearing the height of his dread thus far, staring down at his mom and aunt in their new position: down by the set of stocks that held his feet. Kim's promise of worse torture later on pushed that dread further.

“Shall we begin once more? I've been itching to get at his feet since the beginning. I bet they're soooo sensitive. He is your son after all.” Karen cracked her knuckles, before wiggling her fingers in the air around Adam's feet, high up enough for him to see her actions above the top of the stocks.*

“Unless he's somehow lost sensitivity since childhood, I promise that Adam's feet are extremely ticklish. And itching? Really Karen? Was that supposed to be a joke?”

Karen looked like she suddenly realised something. “Oh shit, I didn't even think about that! I didn't spoil anything, did I?”

“No. Don't worry, I'm not that cruel of a mother. Not tonight, anyway. Perhaps another time.” Kim shook her head. As she too raised her hands, Adam found himself wishing that they would just continue talking; to do anything but tickle his helpless, ticklish feet. But he knew that wasn't about to happen.

Had he not been tied down, Adam would have leapt into the air the moment those wiggling fingers made contact with his feet. Automatically he tried to move his feet out of the way, escape the tickling. He was somewhat successful, but with the limited movement it was only a brief respite. Like a tiger cornering its prey, Kim and Karen followed after Adam's feet with their hands. After this, their tickling really kicked off. Ignoring the small movements they could easily apply an intense tickling sensation to the bottoms of his bare feet and toes with their fingernails. This was far worse than it had been on any other part of his body.*

“MRRRRRPPPPHHHH! MRRRRRRPPPPHHHHHH!” Adam's screaming, gagged laughter was more plentiful than before and his eyes quickly welled with tears although that may have been due to the cumulative tickle torture he'd received up until that point. But the tickling of Adam hadn't yet reached its zenith for the evening; far from it in fact.

The two of them put up with the moving feet for a while, having fun chasing them down. But this was a punishment and the aim of the game was to force Adam to endure the tickling of a lifetime. So amongst classic teasing like “Tickle tickle Adam! Tickle you all night long!” Things ramped up again when each of Adam's tormentors grabbed his big toes with their free hands, stilling his feet almost completely, before sharing a glance between themselves and giggling.

“One finger.” Kim and Karen spoke simultaneously, in monotone voice, clearly reciting a method their mother used whilst tickling their feet. Adam felt a single fingernail from each of them touch down on the respective foot that they were holding. While it was slightly better than being attacked by all twenty fingers at once, there was a slow, professional intention behind their new tickling. Not only that, but their verbal performance led the prisoner to believe that it was unlikely they would keep on using only a single finger each.

The two fingers explored Adam's soles, slowly and methodically, leaving no bit of sensitive flesh untouched. This went on for a minute or two, though to Adam's estimation, like everything else he had experienced this evening, it felt like much longer.*

“Two fingers.” Once more, spoken at the same time. Instantly, just as promised by their words, Kim and Karen added a second finger to their frustrating exploration of their victim's sole, essentially doubling the ticklish sensations.

“Three fingers.” This came around the same amount of time later. With each progression they sounded less monotone, poorly hidden excitement breaching the mask they had put on. Adam assumed that they were imitating their mother. Having met her, a textbook disciplinarian, he could see her doing the very same thing but taking less pleasure out of the task.

“Four fingers.” Adam felt the hands gripping his big toes tighten further as his struggles increased. The total of eight fingers lazily drifting up and down his sole was unbearable, the fact that they still had another finger each to add baffled the tortured young man. His mom and aunt didn't seem to care about the tormented noises that he was making.

“Five fingers.” All available fingers were finally set to work on Adam's soles. At first the same up and down, light trailing pattern was continued. For Adam this grew more and more maddening with each stroke of Kim and Karen's fingers, and he yearned for something different, something outside of this ticklish pattern. A yearning that he'd regret soon enough.

*The pattern was broken after five minutes when the sisters broke into giggles and picked up speed on their strokes before returning to a rapid spidering of Adam's feet, seemingly striking at random. The occupant of the stocks thought, not for the first time this evening, that he might actually be in danger of being driven insane.

“Oh man, I bet you're thinking how this couldn't get much worse, aren't you Adam?” Karen asked, only lifting her eyes from Adam's foot for a moment to give him a wink. It seemed like so long since they began this damned five finger tickling.

Adam answered the same way he answered all of their questions, the only way he could. With muffled, desperate laughter and screams.

“We can make things worse for you, son. Much much worse. The question is, can you take it?” Kim said.

“I don't think he has a choice Kim. Adam here is gonna endure our tickling no matter how bad it gets, all thanks to this chair! Who would have thought that this nightmarish thing would ever prove useful to us.” Karen mocked Adam's helplessness.*

“In that case, I think we should make use of those toe ties. Turn this into actual tickle torture. But let's continue with this for a little long. It's fun feeling my poor baby's ticklish foot trying to escape my grip, but failing to do so. Tickle tickle Adam. Tickle tickle.” It amused Kim to note that whenever her son heard the word 'tickle' whilst being punished, he seemed to flinch, almost as if the word itself added to his torment.

As promised, the evil sisters kept performing their freehand tickling for another fifteen minutes, enjoying every second. Adam thought that he could almost hear them whispering between themselves, likely about their next move. They desired further despair, further vulnerability. Even though the tickling stopped, Adam's battle against his bonds didn't cease. He felt the fingers of his mom and aunt once more on his big toes, manoeuvring them into the biggest loops on the stocks which were the first pair of the aforementioned 'toe ties'.*

Not the toe ties not the toe ties not the toe ties not the toe ties not the toe ties.*That was what Adam wished to say. He had never been introduced to the term 'toe ties' before but it didn't take much for him to figure out the purpose. Once the first was around his big toe and fully tightened back to the stock, he was shocked and terrified over the amount of movement it robbed from him. It was clear that once all ten toe ties had been applied, even twitching his feet would be a challenge.

“What's wrong, Adam? You've gone so quiet.” Kim mused as she continued slipping her son's toes into the ties one by one, increasing his immobility to the maximum. The fact that soon enough, Adam couldn't move his feet at all, made the young man despair. The idea that his feet were going to be tickled without the ability to move made him want to weep profusely.*

“I'll tell you what, son. Karen and I would like to make you an offer. And this will be an offer that you simply can't refuse.” Kim stroked the pads of her fingers up her son's restrained sole, starting from the heel and ending after the arch. It was a far cry from the intense tickling sensation that her fingernails would have created, but it had the desired effect. It made Adam*shiver.*

“You're gonna wanna listen to this one Adam.” Karen said, placing a supporting hand on her sister's shoulder and gave Kim a soft squeeze, providing Kim with the whole spotlight.*

“Thanks Karen.” Kim smiled. “Whilst we were crouched at your feet, Karen quietly told me something very interesting indeed. Apparently, when I was upstairs retrieving the duct tape, you were making some offers to your aunt. In order to avoid being tickled, you said that you would kiss and lick her sweaty feet, even going so far as to suck her toes if need be! So, we're going to take the deal that you attempted to make and flip it back on you. The hours of tickle torture that we had planned for you would come to a stop here, your toe tied feet would be safe. Instead, you'll be kissing our feet, licking our soles and sucking our toes for as long as we see fit. Until we believe that you really have the respect for us that we deserve.”*

Kim gave Karen a nod and Karen moved forward, standing next to Adam's upper body. When she reached out, Adam flinched away from Karen's hands but realised that she was in fact trying to remove his gag. He felt relieved when his aunt's hands tugged her own socks out of his mouth, now soaked in saliva rather than sweat. “Eww.” She said before laughing. If the tickling hadn't tired him out so much, Adam would have been tempted to make a snarky remark how they were much more gross before they had been stuffed into his mouth.

“So, what'll it be? Worshipping our smelly feet, or more tickle torture? Take your time, I know you're still savouring the taste of your aunt's socks.” Kim said, staring at her son. But that's when all three of them heard a noise from upstairs. Knocking on the front door.

Kim and Karen looked at each other. “Pizza!” They said in a far too juvenile manner.

“I'll get it.” Karen said, making for the stairs. “You see if you can't bring your son around. The thought of a tongue on my hot, sweaty soles is so exciting!”

Both Kim and Adam were quiet as Karen rapidly climbed the stairs, her thudding footsteps becoming quieter the higher she climbed. “I... I have an answer.” Adam managed to say, still used to not being able to speak. The decision had been easy. Although there was a huge risk of exposing his foot fetish, at the feet of his family no less, it was far better than having his feet tickled any more. He simply couldn't take it. Also, there was the potential for some pleasure finally, even if that pleasure was taboo and perverse. Adam was past caring as he neared physical and mental exhaustion, but the idea that his mom and aunt might react negatively to the revelation did somewhat scare him admittedly.

“Save it for when Karen returns, Adam.” Kim said softly, the sadistic side of her being replaced by the maternal side, if only for a moment.*

“Can I ask a question?”

“As long as you aren't going to ask for mercy, go ahead. This is supposed to be punishment after all.” He wasn't going to ask for mercy, knowing what the outcome would be, but it wasn't overly reassuring that none was available.

“Do I at least get my pizza?” Adam asked completely seriously. Normal people might find the idea of eating before or after licking smelly feet disgusting, but it didn't bother him too much. That might have been due to his fetish or just hunger. Perhaps a mix of the two. But yes, Adam was hungry. Very hungry. After merely speaking the word 'pizza' his stomach overhead and started rumbling.

Kim looked amused. “I'm surprised that you ask. If I were given a choice between having my feet tickled for hours or licking some dirty old feet, my appetite would be the last thing on my mind. But no, you'll have to wait until after we're done punishing you to eat.”

“A-Are you guys going to wait too?” Adam asked.

The only answer he received was a short laugh, which was enough. That's when the door at the top of the basement stairs opened up and Karen filled the empty space. She walked down the stairs cautiously, looking where she placed her feet on the steps because she held three boxes of precious pizzas in her hands.

“I hope you're hungry, because this smells*amazing!” She wasn't wrong. If Adam's stomach had been rumbling when he spoke about pizza, it was doing backflips now that he could smell it. Karen placed her own pizza and her sister's on a large table that stood on its lonesome a few strides away from Adam's chair. Adam's pizza, however, was placed elsewhere. Pulling a smaller table out from its space efficient home beneath the larger table, Karen dragged it over to the chair. She rather deviously opened up the box containing Adam's pizza and placed it on the table. It was close enough that were Adam not bound, he would have been able to reach out and take a slice.*

Seeing this, Kim started laughing with a mouthful of pizza, using the back of the hand that held her first slice to politely hide the chewed up food in her open maw. “Now Adam, whilst you sit and watch us eat our pizza, you can stare lovingly at your own. I bet you're hungry, huh? Well unlike us, you're gonna have to wait. Any complaints and I'm sure your mom will be happy to contribute the socks that she's currently wearing towards your second gag of the night.”

Adam held his tongue as his aunt quickly walked away, feeling no small amount of hunger herself. He tried not to look at the delicious meal that was only an arms length away, directing his eyes anywhere else. But he couldn't simply ignore the smell. Long before his mom and aunt were done eating, his empty stomach sang several songs.

“Incredible.” Kim said as she walked over, sucking the grease from her fingers. “If they manage to actually remember our order next time, I think we might have a new favourite pizza place.”

“We'll have to ask Adam, once he eventually gets to have his share.” Karen said, smirking.*

They stopped by Adam's open pizza box and closed it, before crossing their arms and gazing at the young man in the bondage chair expectantly. “So, you said early that you've come to a choice?” Kim spoke.

“I... have.” Adam answered slowly, hesitantly. He was still hoping for an unlikely way out. Hoping that these women would have a change of heart.

“And what is that choice? Come on Adam, don't keep us waiting. Otherwise we'll take your answer as 'both!'” Karen looked as though that was the choice she wanted her nephew to make.

Adam cringed at the thought of going through not one, but both punishments. He supposed he had better answer immediately. “I'll worship your feet. Anything but more tickling.”

Kim and Karen grinned gleefully upon hearing this, shuffling their sneaker clad feet with anticipation. “I always wondered when I'd finally get the opportunity to have my toes sucked. If you told me the first person to do so would be my own son, I'd have called you a liar.”

“Oh Kim it's just the greatest. After tonight, I bet you'll make Adam suck on those cheesy things every chance you get!” Karen said, giggling not just at her words but at the thought of having Adam forced to service her sweaty feet with his mouth.*

Adam felt a growing sense of dread as his mom and aunt advanced on him, one of them on either side. They climbed into the chair, placing their rear ends onto Adam's thighs before settling down and trying to get comfortable. Adam hoped that they'd find his legs to be bony which would lead to a shorter foot worship session, but judging by their expressions this was fine.

“First, kiss the bottoms of our sneakers.” Kim commanded, raising the soles of both feet to Adam's face. Karen copied her sister, leaving Adam with four dirty sneaker soles within kissing distance. An experimental sniff confirmed his suspicions that their feet were stinky enough for the odour to be detected even outside of their shoes.

Suppressing a groan as this incredibly humiliating scenario began, Adam lightly kissed the bottoms of their shoes, trying to avoid getting any of the dirt in his mouth. He succeeded, but wasn't completely spared of the earthy flavour. They could only barely feel the effort of Adam's lips but knowing that he was actually doing it caused Kim and Karen to giggle madly, enjoying the position of power they had over the bound young man. Adam continued with the light, withdrawn kissing until Kim put an end to it, eager to get her heated peds out of the increasingly damp socks and musty old sneakers.

“Enough. Now you've had a sample of the shoes, it's time to see what's inside. I'll give you a clue Adam, it rhymes with meat.” Kim and Karen both kicked off their shoes in the same way, using one against the other to pry the first one off, letting it drop to the basement floor with a thud, then they used their freed foot to liberate the second. Karen, with her socks already shed, had a little more trouble as her bare skin had become greased with sweat after both feet had spent ample time stuffed into those rancid pieces of footwear. Kim had prevented her second shoe from dropping to the ground below, reaching forwards and holding it in her hands instead.

For Adam, the situation became ever so complicated instead with the removal of his mom's and aunt's sneakers, leaving him face to foot with four soles, two bare and two socked, their combined stench and heat washing over his face, causing him to involuntarily blink. After a couple inhales through his nose, Adam's natural instincts forced him to breathe through his mouth instead as the odour was a little too potent too handle, much as he had suspected. Hopefully that would be enough to deter any aroused thoughts and keep his foot fetish safe, leaving only the stinky feet to be endured.*

Of the two, it was clear that his mother had the larger feet by about one whole size. He didn't know what either of their shoe sizes were, Adam was proud to claim that he'd never stooped low enough to do anything with either of their footwear. His sister on the other hand...*

Karen's feet were high arched with rather meaty soles, something Adam knew that his mother shared under those black socks. She sported rough, calloused patches of skin in places typical of people on their feet a lot, likely due to athletic activities. But other than that her soles were smooth and lightly wrinkled, flushed and pink from their long stay inside those sneakers. Without the protection of socks, grime from the well worn insoles had transferred to her feet with the base of her toes being the worst affected areas. Adam wasn't filled with glee knowing that he was supposed to lick at that shoe gunk. At least she had painted her toenails a pretty crimson and cut them into a neat, round shape.

Kim let Adam soak in the sight of her socked soles for a minute, wiggling her toes and scrunching her soles before his face. They might as well have been bare because of how tightly the black material clung to her feet, leaving each individual toe and even some of her deeper sole wrinkles identifiable whilst the socks were still on. But she didn't intend to keep those sweaty socks on for the foot worshipping that lay ahead. One at a time, Kim brought a foot back towards herself and pulled off her socks by grabbing the opening and removing them from the top, leaving them inside out. She then pushed both socks deep into the sneaker she held before dropping that to the floor alongside the other three.

With both of his mother's feet returning to their place next to Karen's, Adam could see the differences between the feet of the two sisters. They certainly stunk just as bad, that was for sure. Although Kim did have the bigger feet, they seemed to be the same width. Kim's wrinkles were more numerous and deeper than Karen's as she had slightly meatier soles. Surprisingly Karen had the more severe patches of hard skin, but Kim's affected a larger percentage of her feet, leaving Adam's mother with the rougher soles. Lint from the freshly removed socks littered her sweaty soles, bigger clumps of the stuff having gathered between her thick toes. Atop those toes the nails were colourless and cut sensibly short.

Of the two, Adam would say that his aunt had the more attractive feet, it was clear that she put more effort in making them look nice and had a pedicure, albeit her last one must have been a while back. Adam doubted that his mom had ever had a pedicure, he knew that she saw her feet as unhygienic tools rather than potential objects of attraction.

“So,” Karen said “on a scale of one to ten, how stinky are our feet Adam?”

After a couple deep, deliberate breaths, Adam answered. “Nine or ten.”

“How very disrespectful. Change that to a one and remind us how much you love our feet before we think up a worse punishment for you.” Kim slapped at her son's nose with the toes of one foot, an idea that Karen found so amused that she copied it. They kept doing this, playing ping pong with Adam's nose and interrupting him whenever he tried to speak.

“Okay okay okay! I misspoke! I meant to say one out of ten, they smell amazing.” Adam complained whilst still being subjected to their casual display of dominance.

“Much better.” Kim said, sounding satisfied. She and Karen stopped their game. She raised her right foot and brought it over her left, entering the proximity of her son's mouth, wanting to get this started properly. “Okay Adam, time to begin. Get licking. Start with my heel and I'll move my foot when I consider you to be done there. Don't be afraid to suck on my heel either, really suckle on that hard, smelly flesh.*

Adam was somewhat grateful for his restraints as he opened his mouth and moved his head forwards. The trembles running down his body would have told a mixed story to his tormentors depending on how they chose to interpret them. He wasn't even sure why he was trembling. Was it fear? Was it nervousness? Was it sheer excitement? Or was it all three? Adam's extended tongue landed on his mom's heel and his taste buds experienced the sour, salty flavour of her foot flesh for the first time. The noises of hilarity very poorly held back by his mom and aunt caused him to flush a deep red colour, leading to Adam closing his eyes tightly and continuing on with his task, allowing the texture of Kim's cracked heel to guide him as he coated it in saliva. The sensation of his wet tongue on her sweaty, rough heel wasn't nearly as unpleasant as Adam had imagined and he was actually enjoying himself, despite knowing how wrong and deprived that made him.

Just as commanded, Adam made sure to suck on the heel, wrapping his lips around it and draw more salty goodness out of the layers of sweat soaked dead skin that covered Kim's heel. He suckled on that heel like a teat, replacing the sweat with his saliva. All the while his nose was hard at work, sniffing up the offensively cheesy odour of all four feet. Kim and Karen watched silently with smiles on their faces, believing to have broken him, when in fact he was living out a shameful fantasy.

“Move up. Onto my arch. Get that gunk out of my wrinkles.” Kim ordered, filled with disgust at the very idea of having to lick someone's feet. Little did she know that her son felt the complete opposite. Although perhaps licking actual foot funk out of her wrinkles might be crossing the line for him, he thought she was exaggerating.

She was, for the most part. Adam's tongue rolled over the hilly landscape of his mother's arch, picking up pockets of sweat buried within along the way as the mouth organ dipped into the fleshy crevices. Compared to her heel this was more sour than salty and it genuinely made Adam want to pull away but the sexual drive inside him brought determination alongside it.

Soon enough Adam's attentions had rendered the foot mostly clean and Kim readjusted her foot once more, ensuring the thick ball of her foot was close to his tongue. She didn't speak this time, letting her actions speak for her. Adam was quick to comply, almost eager to lap at more untouched territory. The flesh barely moved under the pressure, offering strong resistance.

More salty sweat was cleaned from Kim's foot. The expansive ball of her foot took the most time so far being the largest area, even with her arch taking a little longer because of the extra effort Adam used to properly fish out the interesting flavours from between the folds of foot flesh. But Kim didn't keep her son on this area for long, she was far too eager for his progression to her filthy toes and Karen's promise of bliss that having them sucked on would bring. So far she had liked the sensation of a servile tongue cleaning the sweat and grime from her foot so her expectations for Adam's mouth reaching her toes were through the roof.

Kim gave a low chuckle, pulling her foot away from Adam's mouth so that he could watch as she bowed her toes, wiggling them in mock tantalisation. Although to Adam, it really was tantalising. Until he got a whiff of the foul air seeping out from between those thick, writhing toes. The odour was particularly cheddary, a flavour that he had detected faintly on the rest of her foot seemed to be making a comeback at the crowning points of her peds. Adam felt himself become turned on by his mother's teasing, an unintentional effect on her part. Kim was merely lost in the moment, enjoying the fact that she was forcing someone to become so intimate with her stinky feet.

“Come on Adam. Cram these cheesy toes into your mouth. And don't even think about stopping until I tell you or I swear Karen is gonna get up and tickle your feet for as long as she wants. Which, knowing my lovely sister, will be a very long time indeed. Keep in mind that I won't even consider letting you stop until I'm happy that my toes are impeccably clean so you'll have to slither your tongue everywhere. Understand?”

“Yes mom.” Adam answered obediently, trying not to broadcast his mixed feelings about this. He felt the material of his underpants grow a little tighter and hoped no one would notice. He also hoped that his mom's toes would taste better than they smelled.

Almost as if he was taking a bit out of a sandwich, Adam parted his lips and wrapped them around the big toe of his mom, sucking on it like it was a lollipop. It was the warmest part of her foot so far. The taste was strong, but not as overwhelming as the stench. He felt relieved as he drew the flavours of sour sweat out of her skin like water from a well but when Adam's lips reached the base of the toe his tongue thoroughly licked around it and found the source of that previous foul odour. It was between Kim's big toe and second toe, lurking in that fleshy cave, a collection of foot scum: dead skin lumps, sweat and drenched sticky sock lint. He made as if to recoil but caught the eyes of his mother watching him intently from beyond her offered foot. Steeling his nerves Adam sent his tongue back into that pocket of putridness.

Karen started laughing. “I saw that Adam! Is it nice and tasty between your mom's slimy toes?”*

Kim stayed silent, her hand gripping the chair tightly. She dared not speak, afraid that she might moan. Karen had been right about toe sucking after all, it seemed.*

Adam groaned in response, making sure to spend at least a good few minutes going over the big toe to ensure no dirt or sweat was missed and unsheathed it from his mouth, moving onto the rest of her toes, which he could confidently fit multiple of in his mouth at the same time, leaving a few strands of stringy saliva to trail behind. Multiple dirty, greasy toes entered his mouth this time and he suckled them not just because of his mom's threat but because the darker side of him actually wanted to. Even with that dark side in control, he was still hesitant to swish his tongue around the bottoms of Kim's toe and in between them because he knew first hand how terrible the conditions were. But soon he ran out of ways to stall, having been tasting the tips of her toes for a good few minutes.*

Sliding his mom's toes deeper into his mouth, Adam obediently licked between her toes, subjecting his tongue to the foul, cheesy concoction that was manufactured there. He groaned with disgust as he sampled the flavour for much longer than he had before, this time having to consume three caches of foot funk as opposed to only one.*

“So how's that feel sis? Good?” Karen asked her sister.

Kim stayed quiet for a moment, controlling her voice whilst her hand gripped the seat even harder. “Yeah... it feels gre--*ohhhhh!” She couldn't keep her voice steady until the very end, resulting in an interruption by her own aroused moan.

Karen started howling with laughter, to the point that there were tears in her eyes. She couldn't keep her feet lifted any more and Adam felt two warm, sweaty soles slap down against his bare chest. It wasn't an entirely unpleasant feeling. “Kim, are you turned on? That's Adam sucking your toes. Your son.”

Kim blushed. “I know it's Adam, goddammit Karen. It just feels good. Nothing more” Her tone had taken one of irritation. She knew that she shouldn't be so horny. It was her son after all. Had this been not for the sake of disciplining Adam she might have ended it then and there. Instead, all pretences of playfulness were dropped.

“Hurry up Adam!” Kim lightly kicked at her son with the free foot, bringing it to rest near his nose in order to provide increased nasal torment. “You have three more feet to do once you're done there. Make sure all of my toes are spotless and be quick about it otherwise I'll leave you in this chair and make you our tickle toy for the weekend, no, the whole week. I bet Jessica would be more than happy to play with your helpless, ticklish feet, wouldn't she?”

Adam knew perfectly well that his younger sister would jump at the chance to make him suffer. She'd likely spend hours at a time down here, driving him insane. He didn't want that at all. Adam had slowed down in an effort to minimise the misery of his taste buds but with the new risk involved, his tongue went into overdrive. At a rapid pace, Adam's mouth hoovered up what was left of the filth on his mom's toes, parting his lips again and letting the four toes go completely.*

“Done.” He stated, still able to taste the salty sourness of unwashed feet. He feared that might be the case for hours to come.

Kim moved her foot backwards, resting her second foot on Adam's chest just like how Karen had down with hers. Comparing the two sensations, it seemed as though his aunt's were damper but his mom's had retained the most heat. She inspected her wet toes, spreading them and viewing them from different angles before looking at her sole. Once she was happy there was no dirt or gatherings of foot waste remaining, she gave a satisfied nod. “Good work. If you'd have been this willing to serve us earlier son, you wouldn't have found yourself in this position.” She placed her saliva coated foot on top of Adam's head and used his hair to dry it off before placing it next to her other foot. “Karen, you go next. We'll see if you can make it through the toe sucking without a moan or two getting out. Remember, he's your nephew.” Kim said with a bitter, in some ways daring, tone.

Oh god I hope she moans.*Adam thought, then immediately silently scolded himself for thinking that way. It had been bad enough when he was made aware that his foot worshipping made his own mom aroused. That had appealed to Adam's submissive side, knowing that he was arousing a dominant woman with something as lowly degrading as cleaning her smelly feet with his mouth.

Karen just smirked. “Unlike you, dear sister, I can appreciate when a man is skilled with his mouth, no matter how closely we're related. You know I was only kidding when I reminded you that Adam is your son, right? I don't care! It isn't like you're fucking or anything. Just a bit of gross foot fun, shared between a mother and son. But now it's aunt Karen's turn. Open up Adam.”

Adam was reassured by his aunt's attitude, hoping that it would work in bringing his mom out of the mood she was in, which would have the effect of making her less likely to dole out more unfair punishment. With his aunt acting in such a way, Adam felt less anxious about his fetish being discovered. He believed that maybe she'd be rather accepting of it.

Raising her left foot from its place on the outside of her nephew's chest, Karen brought it over the still resting right foot and presented it to him much as Kim had done. But rather than shoving her heel in his face and telling him to start there, she held her foot in such a way that Adam could access any of it at any time. “Show me what you've got, nephew. The only stipulation is that my foot needs to be nice and clean by the end. Start wherever you wish, even on my juicy toes if you want. You'll know when you're doing well because I moan like a bitch when someone worships my feet.”

It seemed that Kim had regained some of her playful attitude because a small smile came to her lips and she placed her hand over her sister's mouth before Karen to continue. “I think you're getting a little carried away. Enjoy it as much and as loudly as you want Karen, but please cut out sex talk whilst my son's here.”

“Fine.” Karen conceded, shaking her head as Kim's hand left her mouth. “You can be such a prude sometimes sis. Adam has grown into a handsome young man, I'm sure he's head it all before.”

“Not from his auntie he hasn't.” Kim fired back before looking at Adam. “Are you going to start or not? Unless you need some... motivation?” Kim wore a devious grin as she showed Adam all ten of her slowly wiggling fingers.*

Her taunt worked well because Adam's head flew forwards and began applying long, tender licks to Karen's arch. Had Kim not just threatened Adam with tickling once more, they would have seen the wild movement for the taboo, sexual lust that he was feeling inside. When his tongue pressed into the wrinkles there, which were shallower and less plentiful than in Kim's arch, he didn't taste the same sourness as before. He imagined that the rest of Karen's foot would be mostly the same with few places for stronger, fouler flavours to nest and thrive, that salty taste of foot sweat.

With most of Adam's licks Karen openly moaned, a noise which was forced at first in order to tease her sister but with some of the more 'applied' lashes of Adam's tongue they became more real, culminating with when he finally reached his aunt's sensitive toes, a personal favourite erogenous zone of hers. She teased all the while as her nephew licked at her soles, but grew quiet when Adam finally took Karen's big toe into his mouth, slurping on it like a tasty drink.

“Ohhhhh, keep on sucking Adam!” Karen urged on her captive as he attempted to please her, finding a similar sourness in the depths of her toe gaps to what he found between Kim's toes. The only major difference that Adam had noticed between his mom and aunt (not counting the deeper wrinkles of Kim) was that Karen's stretches of rough skin had been more severe and had a much saltier flavour to them, depositing insignificant peelings of dead, sweat-soaked sole skin into Adam's mouth as he licked her feet.

The toe sucking itself had gone similarly to how it had gone with his mother, the strong, taste-stinging sour flavours were reminiscent of the pockets of flavour found amongst Kim's toes, but as his aunt's toes weren't as thick and meaty, those pockets of foot funk were smaller and mildly easier to stomach. Karen was much, much louder and unafraid to show her pleasure as Adam sucked hungrily on her toes, causing Kim to blush on her sister's behalf; because Karen certainly wasn't going to show her own shame.

Out of everything so far, the saddest thing was that Adam felt genuinely turned on listening to his aunt moan as he sucked on her pungent toes. Eating the filth that her bare feet had picked up inside those overused sneakers, the filth that had been mixed with fresh foot sweat and heated up like meat in an oven. In fact, this specifically was what caused Adam's downfall. It happened as he was sat there, helpless and sucking on the disgusting sweaty toes of his aunt. Perhaps it might have happened later otherwise, perhaps even not at all. But because of this, Adam's current life came to an end.

It was a culmination not only of the pleasure he derived from his own fetish, but because of Karen's playful, flirty manner that she adopted as she tormented her nephew with stinky feet. “Suck harder Adam, that feels so damn*good.” As she spoke, Karen's used her free foot on Adam's chest to toy with his sensitive nipple using her hot, slimy toes, sliding the pink nub between them and squeezing lightly. His other nipple wasn't completely untouched either, his mom's wrinkly feet covered it up, heating it up with her warm feet and inadvertently stimulating it using her sole wrinkles whenever she shifted her feet. Ever since his nipples began to receive this somewhat accidental attention, Adam had found himself stifling moans, not wanting his mom or aunt to hear a noise of sexual gratification whilst he was sucking on Karen's toes, which were clean by this point. The only reason he was still going was because he didn't yet have permission to stop.

“Karen, I know you're enjoying yourself, but do you have to sit so close to me? I can feel your hope digging into my leg.” Kim said, moving her butt to try and get a little more comfortable. Adam felt a growing pit of dread, that wasn't Karen's hip that his mother felt.

“Are you kidding? You're the one who is too close to me! That's your hip!” For the sake of the argument, Karen plucked her toes out of the young man's mouth.

The two sisters looked at each other, their eyes locking, when they realised that they were the same distance apart as when they started. For moment, confusion crossed their expressions. Then their gazes lowered, glancing down at what it was that had been touching their legs. The cogs turned in their heads, putting the pieces together. And considering the task being undertaken by Adam, only one answer sprung to mind.

“Adam...” Kim said, speechless at what she saw.

“Adam why the fuck are you hard!?” Karen spluttered with laughter, nowhere near as speechless as her sister.

“I... I can expla--” Adam started to try and defend him, but was cut off as two feet slammed into his face, pinning his head to the cushioned back of the chair. One foot was from his mom, the other from his aunt, both of them used the foot that he had not yet worshipped. He felt sweat being squeezed out of the fleshy soles and onto his unprotected face.

“A foot fetish, really Adam? I'm your aunt!” Karen's voice was a mix of outraged and amused.

“And I'm your mother. Tell me Adam, how is this appropriate? I feel embarrassed.” Kim appeared to be distant and disappointed, although it was hard for Adam to tell currently with two sweaty, dirty feet smothering his face.*

The feet released Adam's face somewhat, no longer smushing his facial features up with their smelly soles. “So, what now? Do we make him continue?” Karen asked, wanting to push forward yet unsure if it was the right thing to do.

Kim was silent for the longest minute of Adam's life. He feared what might happen. Would his mother disown him, abandon him? Or worse, would she leave him bound to the bondage chair with promises of long, torturous tickle marathons over the days to come?*

“This is Adam's punishment.” Kim said with a tone of begrudging finality. That was her main motivation for this decision, but some part of her did enjoy having her foot worshipped. “He will continue worshipping our feet. Clean them quickly Adam, and I shall decide how to proceed afterwards.”

With a new layer of quiet and awkwardness having been cast across the room, the final two feet to be licked and sucked clean were done so hurriedly. Not a single one of the three participants enjoyed this after the recent development, Adam because of the unrivalled humiliation; his mother and aunt because of the now questionable results of their actions. This was supposed to be a punishment for Adam and even though he considered it as such, they weren't sure any more.

In record time Adam cleaned those feet of the odorous filth that soiled them, each foot taking only a fraction of time compared to the first foot of each of his relatives. They silently dried their feet on his hair in the final step of the humiliating ritual, before swinging their legs off of Adam and down to the floor, slipping their feet right back into those nasty sneakers. Kim took a little longer, for some reason she needed to fiddle with her footwear before placing her feet back within. Adam watched this with a sense of sheer foreboding, worrying how tonight would effect his life outside of the basement. Not to forgot that the flavour of sour foot sweat was still present in his mouth, reminding him of his torment and shame every time he swallowed.

“So...” Karen spoke first, if only to break the tension.

“So.” Kim said with a thoughtful look on her face.*

“Mom, please I can explain myself.” Adam jumped to his own defence because no one else would.

“I have some questions Adam. I want honest answers, understand?”

“Mom...”

“Understand?” Kim raised her voice a little, just enough to inform her son of the irritation she felt.

Adam dropped his eyes. “I understand.”

“Good. Firstly, what is it about feet that you like?” Straight to the point. Just like Kim.

What do I like about feet?*Adam wondered in his mind. He'd never thought much about it, but he had a good idea. “The shape... I suppose. And I like how they smell.”

“You actually like stinky feet?” Kim sounded confused and mildly disgusted by the prospect.

“Yeah.” Adam blushed deeper still.

“So did you enjoy cleaning our feet, you pervert?” Karen's words sounded mean, yet her voice remained light and teasing as she bent forwards and flicked the end of Adam's hard cock contained in his underwear.

“Yes!” Adam answered, wincing from the sudden pain.

“Have you ever... you know... done anything with my socks or shoes? Sniffed them? Masturbated whilst doing so?” Kim blushed too as she went straight into the second question, feeling embarrassed even asking such a thing.

“No.” Adam said, quick and confident. He had never gone after his mom's footwear for sexual pleasure for whatever reason. The idea just simply hadn't appealed to him.
“What about Jessica's footwear?” Kim pressed.

Adam swallowed, hard. Unfortunately his perverse side had been unable to resist the allure of his sister's discarded socks, which were both plentiful and accessible because she had a habit of simply dumping them where she removed them and upon realising that none of her socks got washed unless her mother picked up after her, Jessica would shrug and put on an old pair. After all, no one in their right mind would want to sniff her smelly socks, would they?

Adam didn't answer.

Kim sighed.

“Oh my god Adam. Your little sister's socks?” Karen was amazed at the depths of her nephew's depravity, yet also strangely intrigued. Inside her sneakers, she flexed her toes, missing the ministrations of Adam's adoring tongue.

“I'm sorry... I--” Before Adam had the chance to finish his apology, Kim's hand lashed out with great speed, wielding the black socks that she had snuck out of her sneakers before putting them back on. The manoeuvre wasn't as easy as that, obviously, but Adam had been caught off guard. With the moist, musty socks crammed partially into his mouth, he grunted with confusion. Meanwhile, Kim was pushing them further and further inside and within no time Adam was once more well and truly gagged with the socks of a female family member. His mother's hand sealed his lips with a palm, blocking the socks from being rejected by a forceful tongue.

“Karen. The duct tape.” Kim's eyes were emotionless, something that Adam witnessed when he looked up and met her gaze. Were he not mostly unable to move, he would have shrivelled under that ambiguous pressure. Karen complied to her sister's demands.

Kim placed the end of the roll over her son's lips before winding the duct tape around his head completely, tearing it off once both ends overlapped. There was no chance in hell of him miraculously removing that by himself. Those socks were stuck in their new, saliva covered home.

“Perfect. No more words Adam, not for tonight. Instead, a decision has been made. You'll be sleeping right where you are tonight. In the morning, I will have properly mulled over the options going forwards and have a more final decision regarding what we'll do with you. In the meantime, a night of suffering is in order for my little foot freak. Karen, take care of Adam. I'll be back soon.” Kim fled the scene with an arguably excited gait, climbing the stairs two at a time.

Karen sat in her nephew's lap, dangling her legs over the side of the chair. She suddenly grinned. “So, you really did like my cheesy toes, didn't you?”*

Adam's eyes pleaded with his aunt for mercy whilst she teased him. She ignored him. Karen reached out with a hand and gently toyed with Adam's right nipple. “Warm. Wet. Is that from our stinky feet? Does it excite you that your pink nipple is coated in foot sweat?”

As a form of answer, Adam failed to suppress a muffled moan into his mom's unwashed black socks. Karen laughed loudly. “If I'd have known you were such a huge foot pervert, I'd have had you at my feet waaaaaay sooner Adam. You shoulda said something. Now that your mom knows about it, you're really screwed. Everyone always says that my wonderful sister takes after our merciless mother, and no matter how vehemently she denies it I can't help but see similarities. Don't worry, I'll put in a good word for you. But in return, you have to promise to be totally obedient to me, okay?”

Feeling utterly humiliated whilst his aunt turned him on further by manipulating his erogenous nub, Adam moaned with what he hoped would be seen as a positive tone. Right now, he needed all the help he could get.

Karen only laughed even more, causing Adam to doubt whether or not she was actually serious in wanting to aid him.

Kim came back within a few minutes, hiding something behind her back. Then she walked right past the chair and went to the wall behind it. Adam heard her pick something up. When Karen saw what Kim had retrieved from the basement wall, she said “Oh my god Kim. You're so mean. This is your son!” In spite of her comment, she was still grinning.*

Adam could hear his mom approaching, coming up behind the chair. Karen tenderly reached up and grabbed Adam's head with both hands, persuading it to lull forwards. Her grip tensed and held the head steady as a hand from behind shot forward and clamped an object over Adam's nose. Taking a curious inhale, Adam instantly regretted it. Stale. Musty. More than a little cheesy. The unmistakable scent of a well worn female shoe. Panicking and attempting to buck his head backwards to escape the odour, he was initially unable to visually identify which shoe this was; although previous, limited sampling of his family's foot odour gave him a good idea. Karen managed to keep his head still whilst Kim tied the laces tightly behind his head, turning Adam into the most pathetic looking superhero ever created.

Coming around from the flank of Adam's bondage chair, even Kim couldn't resist joining her sister in wails of hilarity, much like how Adam had been helpless to resist their earlier tickling. As they calmed down, Adam recognised the shoe and began screaming into his gag accordingly, his nose sucking down the pungent, aged odour. This was Jessica's soccer cleat, a piece of footwear that she had used religiously for many years now. A piece of footwear that he himself had turned away from when searching the house for something to stimulation his sense of smell for nefarious purposes. The reason for that was because Jessica's soccer cleats were simply unpleasant thanks to the overpowering aroma that they emitted. And now, one of the foul things was tied to Adam's face, his nostrils buried inside sucking the odour directly. Lost in the stink, Kim easily pushed her son's head back again the chair and applied the only yet unused strap, restraining his head and completing the total body bondage.

“Don't like that one, do you? Good.” Kim said after calming down, a grim smile showing the satisfaction that she felt. The loss of head movement was annoying and quickly made Adam realise how incredibly uncomfortable he was. Trying to wrench his head around as he had before, Adam found that all he could manage was an insignificant twist to the left or right. With a thud, Adam's mother placed something on top of the stocks, using them as a stage to present another tool of torture. It was a jar of white lotion with tiny, dark blue particles.*

“You won't like this either.” Kim promised, pulling two pairs of disposable gloves out of her pockets. One pair was tossed to Karen who caught them enthusiastically, slipping them onto her hands in a hurry before joining her sister. When Karen arrived, Kim was already wearing her gloves.

“This, Adam, is a concoction made by our mother. A mix of skin lotion and... I'm not sure. It might actually be rat poison or something. Whatever it is, it isn't harmful to the skin. Although it has the interesting effect of being a powerful irritant. Mixing this stuff with lotion, our cruel mother created a rather potent itching cream. And believe me, it's awful. Karen will back me up.”

“Absolute torture, Adam.” Karen nodded, shivering at the memory of having the stuff smeared onto her skin.

“Before we leave you down here for the night, Karen and I are going to give your immobile feet a generous coating of this stuff.” Kim informed Adam.

“MMMMMPPPPPHHHHH. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPHHH!” Adam tried to object, tried to shake his head, tried to do anything. But he couldn't. All he could do was watch as his mom opened the jar at a slow, taunting rate.*

The lid of the jar popped off and each of them removed a dollop of itching lotion with their protected fingers, shared it between hands and started applying it to Adam's unprotected soles and toes. They really did intend to make him suffer, smearing a thick layer of the cold lotion on his sensitive skin. Kim and Karen knew what they were doing, ensuring that the itching lotion touched even the more remote, hidden locations between Adam's toes.

By the time they had finished, the effects of the lotion hadn't yet kicked in. Adam was left waiting nervously, waiting for the dreaded storm of itchy torment to begin. Kim and Karen plucked off their gloves and stood on either side of Adam for the last time, looking down on his terrified face. Wordlessly, Karen pulled on the band on her nephew's underpants, revealing his still erect penis. Kim tutted. Karen giggled. Then they evilly stuffed all four gloves, dripping with itching lotion, into his underpants to accompany his hardened member.

“That should alleviate any disgusting pleasure that you get from sniffing Jessica's shoe.” Kim explained her actions whilst ignoring Adam's increasingly desperate muffled protests.

“Goodnight Adam, sweet dreams!” Karen winked and blew a kiss at Adam as the duo withdrew, heading up the stairs back to the house after bringing all three pizza boxes with them, a faint reminder to Adam that he was still extremely hungry and that his mother's sweaty socks weren't an acceptable substitute.

Kim paused at the top of the stairs, her snickering echoing through the basement. “Enjoy yourself sweetie. And don't forget, Jessica will be back tomorrow. Goodnight.”*

Slam.*

Because his mother turned off the lights prior to leaving the basement, the shutting of the door left Adam in total darkness. Kim's last comment had turned Adam's thoughts into a spiral of worry, scared of what his bratty little sister would do given the opportunity to play with her big brother strapped tightly into a bondage chair. Something that distracted him from the upcoming suffering, at the very least.

But soon the itching came and when it arrived, it dominated Adam's mind. First on the sensitive flesh of his feet, followed closely on his scrotum. Rapidly breathing the noxious air of Jessica's smelly soccer cleat, Adam found himself experiencing the worst torture of tonight. Not because it was more unbearable than the seemingly ceaseless tickling, in fact in terms of the suffering it brought him it rivalled the tickling at its most horrible, but because the itching lotion wasn't sentient. There was no chance of mercy. No chance of ending the torment early. This time Adam had to endure until the itching ran its course, alone in the pitch black basement of his new home, sniffing his sister's stinky shoe, all movement taken away from him.

Without any other way to express his misery, Adam sobbed and screamed, left to suffer until tomorrow.

This is a wonderful story! :bouncybou
Of course, there should be a sequel where his sister Jessica not only tickle tortures him for hours and hours, but also covers him in the potent itching cream from toes to scalp. :devil:

Thank you all for responding! Glad you enjoyed it :)

And to milagros, Jessica shall have plenty of time to play with her defenceless brother, don't you worry!

Second part to this story featuring feet as well as food and drink provided in a foot fetish manner. Keep in mind that there is very little tickling in this update, but since the story is already on the site I thought the update would be fine. Have no fear, part 3 shall have plenty of tickling as well as the arrival of the bratty little sister character.

Enjoy!

Part 2

In the morning, Adam woke up to the sound of the door down to the basement opening. Well, 'woke up' might be pushing it a little. Thanks to a combination of factors, sleep had proven to be particularly difficult.

First, the bondage holding his body rigid and removing all mobility was rather uncomfortable and he yearned for nothing more than the ability to get up and move around, stretch his restless muscles. There was nothing that could be done to vent his incredible frustrations, he couldn't even speak.

Second, the hunger and thirst. Last night he had not eaten and other than the socks occupying his mouth as a gag, socks that went in wet with something that wasn't his saliva, he had not drank anything.

Third, the aforementioned socks as well as the soccer cleat tied over his nose. The sock had come fresh off of his mom's stinky feet and had absorbed plenty of her vile foot sweat during the time that they had been worn inside of a pair of rancid old sneakers. The athletic footwear that Adam's nostrils had been buried inside did not belong to the same owner of the socks. Instead, the cleat belonged to his younger sister, who was still an avid player despite no longer being able to play for her old high school. The strong smell of the shoe and the bitter flavour of the sock were terrible to deal with whilst trying to slip into the realm of dreams, even though the taste of his mom's sock did eventually fade. Fade, not disappear completely.

Fourth and finally, the powerful itching lotion that had been smeared over every inch of his fully restrained, sensitive feet. The inability to do anything more than twitch his soles and struggle against the tight toe ties made the already intense sensations much worse. It was maddening, far before he was even an hour into the torment, Adam would have begged for the earlier tickle torture to continue if only for some slight relief. But there was no relief for him, only silent suffering. For hours and hours the torturous itching continued for, leaving the young man bound to the red chair crying and screaming into the drenched socks filling his mouth. Thankfully the itching did eventually dull, before finally subsiding. That was when Adam managed to sleep, exhausted from the previous several, most miserable hours of his life.

Adam stirred in his seat, groaning from the unrest of his restrained muscles. He didn't need to use the toilet surprisingly, although he assumed that would soon change when he was allowed to drink. Something that he hoped would be happening soon, if the footsteps on the staircase meant anything.

“Good morning Adam!” Karen said joyously as she reached the bottom. Adam's heart sank when he saw that his aunt was wearing the same sneakers that she had been last night, as well as being dressed in her workout gear. She looked rather sweaty. That wasn't good.

“You don't look too happy to see me? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?” She said, before laughing at her own joke. “Perhaps a little foot tickling will cheer you up?”

“Hmmmmpphhh.” Adam protested, trying and failing to shake his head. Karen ran a lone finger down his sole anyway, causing Adam to jump against his bonds. After the night of itchy terror, his feet somehow felt more sensitive than before.

“Don't worry, foot boy. I'm just messing with you.” Karen grinned, before starting to undo Adam's toe ties. Adam's eyes widened appreciatively. Was the feared weekend of torment being cut short?

Karen noticed the sudden light appearing in her nephew's eyes and slowly shook her head, smirking. “You shouldn't be too relieved. As soon as you've been fed, watered and washed, me and your mom are putting you right back in. Keep in mind that any resistance will be met with harsh punishment. Her words, not mine.”

Slowly but surely, Karen undid the straps keeping Adam in the chair. Once they were all off, Adam didn't jump up immediately. Instead he waited for Karen to lift the stocks up and gesture for him to stand. Karen looked mildly amused when she noticed that he waited for her permission. “I like this obedience. I take it that you're interested in my deal?”

Adam lifted his arms to try and free up his face, slowly and carefully unwrapping the duct tape holding his sister's soccer cleat in place, followed by the strips covering his lips. A couple of pained winches escaped from his lips as he removed the shoe from over his nose and the socks from his mouth. “Sure.” It felt strange speaking after so long being unable to do so.

“You made the right choice Adam! Leave everything to me.” Karen beamed, ruffling his hair before pulling a grossed out face and wiping that hand on her clothing. She had remembered that last night they had dried their feet in that hair. “Now come on, your mom and I have been preparing a delicious breakfast for you, knowing how famished you must be.”

Adam's stomach grumbled on cue, making Karen giggle. She set off walking, expecting Adam to follow closely behind, which he did. He thought about how good it felt to stretch his legs, use his muscles as he stayed close to his aunt, failing to resist temptation as he threw discreet glances at her finely shaped ass in those tight spandex shorts. It wouldn't really matter if she caught him, he supposed. After all, the previous night his foot fetish had been revealed and she found out that her nephew liked her feet quite a lot. Being able to appreciate her nicely shaped ass was more normal than getting aroused whilst lapping at her smelly feet.

It felt liberating, walking back into the living room of his new family home. Of course, Adam knew that he'd be back down there before long, there was nothing he'd be able to do to fight against his mother's plans of punishment, but it was nice regardless. Adam spotted his mom sat on the couch with her sneakered feet up on the coffee table, next to a plate. He noted that she too was dressed in workout gear, wet with sweat. She turned around and regarded her son with eyes that were similar to aunt Karen, as opposed to the eyes of disgust and disappointment that she had the previous night.

“Get over here son.” Kim said far too joyfully. “Karen and I have been getting your food and drink ready ever since we left the basement last night. So once you've eaten and drank your fill, we expect nothing but gratitude.”

Smiling, Adam obeyed. Finally, his mom was being kind to him again. Perhaps Karen had used that silver tongue on her sister, turning Kim from a woman ready to make her son suffer for his perversion back to the caring woman she had been before. However, once he came around the front of the couch, he found out how wrong he had been.

On the floor by the coffee table was a large bucket. As Adam got closer to this bucket, he saw what was within. Water, but not clean water. This water was anything but clean. Not only was the water in this bucket murky, but it had socks inside too, floating near the bottom like deceased eels made of fabric. Based on how she acted last night, Adam assumed that these socks would have been fished out from the depths of her laundry hamper, maybe his sister's too.

“I... I have to drink that?” Adam asked in disbelief.

Kim suppressed a laugh. “No, you don't have to drink it. But before we give you access to any other liquids, all of that needs to be gone. Every. Single. Drop.”

Adam gulped. Sure, he liked feet, even the thought of licking them when they were all sweaty and smelly. But drinking water tainted with multiple dirty socks from the feet of his family? The thought wasn't appealing.

Although the prospect was unappealing, Adam couldn't deny that he was thirsty. Dropping to his knees, he got ready to lift the bucket and taste the gross, sock sweat cocktail, Karen cleared her throat behind him.

“Straight out of the bucket? Wow you really are eager to drink the juice from the socks of your mom and sis. This should make things a little more... civilised.” Adam's aunt mocked him with a clean pint glass in her hand. She dipped the tip and scooped a portion of the foot water out of the bucket, nearly filling the glass, before placing it on a coaster on the coffee table. Karen then skipped around the table, throwing herself onto her ass next to Kim. A second pair of sneakered feet joined the first, carefully avoiding the yet unused plate.

“You might want to wait until after you've eaten before you drink your glass of water.” Kim warned, absent-mindedly rubbing the rubber sole of her sneaker against the surface of the coffee table.

Adam managed not to groan. “Let me guess, I have to lick your feet again for breakfast?” He hoped that he was incorrect, on account of his stomach really starting to feel empty.

“Actually, we've decided to be kind. You're having pizza for breakfast!” Kim said with a kind smile.

Pizza? Adam thought. Perhaps his mom was feeling more lenient. Apart from the sock water and promise of being put back into the chair, it seemed that she was being nice. If things really were looking up, then maybe being put back into that damn chair was only a threat that she had no intention of following through on. Besides, he preferred pizza cold anyway.

Confusion filled Adam when he saw his mom and aunt begin to remove their footwear. Off popped the trashed sneakers, which were the only shoes that Karen had brought with her, and he was faced with the soles of four socked feet. All four soles were dirty and based entirely on the fact that he had seen his mom wear the very same pair of socks that Karen was currently wearing he guessed (correctly) that those too came from his mom's laundry hamper. Underneath their socks were strange protrusions.

Upon the removal of their socks, Adam realised that once more, he was wrong. Clearly no matter how kind their actions seemed, this wasn't getting any better. From now on he would take any attempt of kindness with a pinch of salt. Stuck to their bare feet with a couple layers of steamed up plastic wrap, were slices of the pizza that had arrived for him yesterday. Four slices for four soles, smushed and swollen because of the weight applied to them and the sweat that they had been marinating in.

Both women began to howl with laughter when they saw Adam's face turn. “What's wrong Adam? Aren't you happy that we spent the entire night warming your pizza up for you?” Kim taunted.

“Come on, hurry up and unwrap our feet and eat your special breakfast already!” Karen urged.

There was no denying that Adam was hungry. Hell, he'd been hungry before even getting into this mess. And, once more his ugly side reared its head, wondering if maybe the food had been enhanced as it had been crushed beneath their feet and soaked up their foot sweat.

“He's memorised by the thought of eating food from our feet.” Kim commented, rolling her eyes. “Let's just give poor Adam a helping hand, shall we?”

As soon as Kim finished speaking the two sisters leaned forward and started working on removing the plastic wrap that kept the slices of pizza stuck firmly to their soles. Adam could only watch as they peeled the layers away, each new removal sporting more sweaty condensation. Even when the wrap had been fully removed it became obvious that the pressure and conditions alone were enough to glue the food to their feet. Karen giggled at this as she and Kim balled up the now unneeded wrap and dumped it onto the floor with barely a sound.

“Wow, these are stuck tight.” Kim sounded surprised whilst she scrunched her soles, noting that the slices failed to fall off.

Both women grabbed hold of a pizza slice and peeled it off before dumping them onto the plate sitting on the coffee table, landing one on top of the other. It should be noted that the night before Kim and Karen couldn't decide on what rotation of the slices would be most beneficial so they placed them in different directions. On their left feet, they had placed the crust at their heels, letting the tips poke between their toes. On their right feet, they had done the inverse. Before the second slices were removed, Karen clamped her toes around the crust occupying the space under her toes, enjoying the spongy feel thanks to the crust being softened with toe sweat. Kim did something similar, rubbing her first and second toes together with the tip of a slice trapped between.

However Kim and Karen couldn't continue enjoying the sensations of sweat-soaked pizza with their toes for much longer, they wanted to see the fruits of their work consumed by the one being punished. Two more slices joined the first two on the plate, presenting Adam with four slices of foot-flavoured pizza. Kim shoved the filled plate towards her son with a sauce smeared heel before lining her feet up in a row with Karen, displaying all four soles in a similar manner to the worship session last night, only this time it served as a reminder that there was more left on their feet to finish off once he was done eating what was on his plate.

Sniffing the air, Adam found the scent of the food to be strange. He could smell the delicious pizza, that was for sure, but it was a scent buried beneath pungent foot odour. The sweat and stench had polluted the once palatable food and turned it into something that Kim and Karen viewed as punishment for Adam, something that would be difficult to stomach.

“Hurry up Adam.” Kim encouraged her son with a grin. “It's extra cheesy, just how you like it!”

Thankfully they didn't intend to make Adam eat it without using his hands; they did nothing to stop him picking up with his hands and staring and it up close. Not only was the smell stronger, but after a closer look Adam could see that cheese had become discoloured and misshapen. It was so deformed in places that the surface had moulded to the wrinkles of the foot that it had been stuck to. Swallowing a mouthful of nervously produced saliva, Adam opened up his mouth and took the fist bite. Admittedly, some of the original flavour had survived, and he was extremely grateful for that. However the potent taste of stinky feet overpowered the more positive flavour completely. Although the foot flavours weren't as prevalent as the previous night, when Adam had actually been licking feet, it was difficult for the young man to convince himself that he wasn't currently chewing on a real, unwashed, human foot.

Even Adam's fetish wasn't enough to allow him to enjoy this. Worshipping sweaty feet was one thing, but this was supposed to be food. Lines were being crossed and as he chewed the pizza, he felt disgusted knowing that it had spent so long underfoot. The fact that the pizza was warm was also rather off-putting. After all, there was no conceivable way that it could still be warm from the time it had been cooked. No, this warmth had been created within those nasty sneakers, recooked by sweaty feet.

One after another, as quickly as he could manage, Adam ate the sweaty pizza slices. At first he forced them down quickly, closing his eyes and pretending that they were something else. But the taunts from his mother and aunt didn't stop, constantly laughing and stressing that those pieces of pizza had been placed under their soles late last night and had only just been removed, remaining there even during a long morning run. These things built up and Adam's progress on this disgusting slog was slowed as he thought about what he was really eating.

Midway through the third slice, Kim chose a moment to go into a detailed description of what Adam was consuming, even though he was already aware of where it had come from, to really drive the point home. “I bet you can properly taste our feet with every mouthful, can't you Adam? We had the great idea to keep them under our feet during a discussion once we left you in the basement. You might think that it was Karen who came up with the idea, but it was in fact me. Karen loved the idea, unsurprisingly. So we dug the dirtiest, smelliest pairs of socks out of my laundry hamper, both pairs are ones that I remember wearing for multiple days, days where I went on runs and trips to the gym. Long runs, mind you, and very intense gym sessions on top of that. Don't forget that those socks have been sitting at the bottom of the hamper, buried under all the other sweaty clothes. So yes, with two pairs of filthy socks in hand we went to work tightly wrapping those slices to our soles before putting those socks on our feet, and our feet into our smelly old sneakers, before going to bed. Footwear still on, obviously.”

Wiggling her toes, Kim smiled fondly at the memory of preparing her son's punishment for his perverted crimes, remembering how much fun she had, it felt so evil and naughty, forcing such unpleasant circumstances on another person. Especially someone so deserving and helpless to resist. “I can't speak for Karen, but when I woke up it felt so good to feel the drenched slices of pizza squish beneath my feet, knowing that you would be snacking on them later. Don't get me wrong, the thought of someone actually having to eat them after they've been under my feet all night kind of grossed me out, but reminding myself that you had earned this dispersed feelings like that. I was motivated. I went and woke Karen up and demanded that we go on a nice, long, morning run. To make sure that your breakfast had been sufficiently prepared. With each step, I could feel the warm, damp cheese press up into the wrinkles of my soles and between my toes. Gotta say, pizza makes a great insole. It acts as a fantastic cushion so if you every want breakfast done this way again, Adam, just let me know and mommy will be more than happy to oblige!”

Hearing this, Adam turned slightly green as he finished off the third slice and made it to the final stretch, the last remaining slice of feet pizza. It shook in his hands as he brought it to his lips. His stomach rumbled in protest of what he was consuming. “No more!” It would have cried if it were able.

“Do I have to eat this, mom? I've eaten most of it.” Adam caught another whiff and fought to stop his head recoiling away. The strong odour harmonised with the foul flavours still clinging to the inside of his mouth, to his taste buds, refusing to let go.

“Adam, your aunt and I put a lot of time and effort into making that meal for you. You are going to eat every last bite, clean the mess from our sore, stinky feet, then you are going to thank us for being so kind to you. Understand?” Adam stayed quiet. “Understand?” Kim repeated.

“I...” Adam sighed. “I understand.”

“Good. Now, eat it.” Kim commanded.

“Wait! Hold on!” Karen piped up, sporting a devious grin.

“What is it Karen?” Kim asked, slightly annoyed that her sister would interrupt when Adam was just about to eat the last slice.

“I wanna feed Adam that final piece. Feed him it with my slimy toes.” Karen's grin widened.

Kim cackled at the idea. “I love it. Adam, put the slice back down.”

Adam begrudgingly obeyed, shooting his aunt a look of one who had been betrayed. He wanted to say “What's up with this? You're supposed to be helping me!”

With impressive dexterity, Karen snatched up the pizza with the toes of one foot, moving her other foot underneath to support it as the slice had lost a lot of stability thanks to the gruelling process it had been through. “Say cheese!” Karen said joyfully as she teased the tip into Adam's unwilling yet still open mouth, poking the slice in further and further until no more would fit before waiting for him to take a bite.

He did. Bite after bite, Karen fed Adam with her toes. It was gross. It was humiliating. It was sloppy. It was happening, and Adam dare not protest the events unfolding. Karen giggled more and more as the pizza was consumed, feeding it to her nephew with no small amount of glee.

“Last bite Adam! You can do it!” Karen said when only the crust was left. She placed it between her first and second toe, pushing it from behind with the big toe of the other foot. The soggy crust entered Adam's mouth like a log flume ride in slow motion, his feeder ensuring that he ate slow, savoured the flavour.

“Woooo! Well done Adam!” Karen celebrated mockingly when she saw him swallow the last mouthful of crust.

“I hope that was as tasty as it looked.” Kim said, chuckling. “Now. Clean up your mess.”

“Yeah, Adam.” Karen joined her sister, both of them wiggling their toes with almost visible excitement. A repeat performance of the worship session last night was something that both of them were looking forward to, though Karen would be far more likely to admit than her sister would.

Adam did as he was told. Leaning over the coffee table, feeling the edge dig into his chest, he starting licking and eating the remains of the pizza from the feet of his mother and aunt. Smudges of sauce, chunks of damp cheese and pieces of pepperoni, all heated entirely by their sweaty, smelly feet.

The licking of stinky female feet was much quicker this time around. Adam wasn't expected to lap at every inch of their feet to completely clean them, instead picking and poking at leftover food. These leftovers were no different to what Adam had already eaten, only in a lower quantity. He actually enjoyed this part more, feeling his tongue once more on the reeking objects of his affection.

“Oi.” Kim said sternly whilst also sporting a wry smile. Adam had started kissing her sole lovingly, getting carried away. “You're only to remove the bits and pieces of food. No kissing. Not until later.”

And when he was finally finished, all the pizza presented to him eaten, Kim was quick to remind her son of his drink. “Now, get that cheesy foot food washed down with some of that sock water Adam. Drink up, it's all you're getting until this evening.”

Adam glanced at the nearly full glass sat on the coaster. Karen had made sure to scoop up a smaller ankle sock, likely belonging to Jessica, into the glass. So Adam was faced with filthy, sweaty sock water, complete with a drenched sock anchored to the bottom. The idea was revolting. But Adam was thirsty, and this was the only option. He decided that it would be better to force this terrible fluid into his body than it would be to go without hydrating. Clenching the fist of his right hand, Adam grabbed the glass with his left and lifted it to his lips with the intent of chugging it.

Surprisingly, it worked. Sure, it was pretty gross. The socks had altered the natural taste of the water, infusing it with oddly salty flavours. It went down harder than a regular drink, as you might have guess, but Adam managed it admirably. When he slammed down the pint glass, breathing heavily, Adam found Kim and Karen still staring at him expectantly with grins of amusement plastered onto their faces.

“What?” He asked. He had already complied with their demands, what did they want now?

“You haven't finished yet. It looks like Jessica's sock is bursting at the seams with more water for you.” Karen teased, flexing her toes dominantly. She loved having the power to make her nephew perform such humiliating tasks.

Adam sighed. There was no use delaying the inevitable. Opening his mouth wide, he plucked the soaked ankle sock from the bottom of the glass and put it straight in, closing his teeth around the material and squeezing liquid out. This liquid was worse tasting than what was in the glass already, mostly because the reason that the water had been dirtied in the first place was thanks to socks like this one, the source of the filth. As Adam chewed and drank from the sock, he couldn't prevent his mind wandering, thinking about what kind of activities his sister had performed whilst wearing this sock.

“Come on.” Kim said as she rose from her seat, rubbing her hands together. “We don't have time to wait for you to finish that juicy sock. Karen and I have appointments soon and we must start getting ready. To the bathroom, Adam, and keep that sock in there.”

Little else exciting happened over the next twenty minutes. Kim and Karen led Adam around the house, allowing him to wash (with their supervision, which made him rather uncomfortable), use the toilet (he was informed that it might be a long while before he could use it again), and put on a fresh pair of underpants. Before returning to the basement, both his mom and aunt agreed that he had sufficiently sucked on Jessica's sock and allowed him to remove it.

“Thanks.” Adam had kept his gratitude short and simple, walking down the steps to the basement behind Kim and in front of Karen. He wasn't entirely sure he was grateful, especially since these two were happy to punish him for his fetish without giving him a chance to defend himself first.

That was when he found out the real reason for the small show of mercy. “Save the thanks Adam.” Karen giggled behind Adam, extending a hand and softly flicking his right ear lobe. “We're about to strap you back into that chair and leave you to the mercy of your sister. She'll be back at around 11, which is a couple hours away. We're being nice because we pity you.”

“I can safely say that not even I'd want to be in that chair with your sister around.” Kim joined in. “I'm sure that Karen would agree with me. Jessica is more than a handful when I'm free to move around, I can't imagine what it'd be like in your special chair with her nearby.”

Adam wasn't happy when he passively sat in the chair and allowed Kim and Karen to bind him to it just as tightly as before, even applying the forehead strap and toe ties. Before his head was strapped in place, Karen pulled a blindfold out of her pocket and placed it on her nephew much to Kim's delight. Kim couldn't resist throwing jabs at her sister of course, asking how she had so readily produced a blindfold. Karen only blushed. However, since she was always several steps ahead, Karen had other things planned.

“Hold on! I forgot something upstairs.” Karen started to run off before seeing her sister's questioning stare. “Don't worry, you'll love it. Have I let you down yet?”

Kim couldn't claim that Karen had provided anything short of great ideas with regards to Adam's situation, so let her go, leaving mother and son alone together.

“Mom?” Adam spoke with hesitation.

“Yes, Adam? What's wrong?”

“How... how angry are you with me? I haven't even been given a chance to defend myself. This isn't fair.”

“Adam. We're not having this conversation right now. Suck it up and endure your punishment. Although given that perversion of yours, you might actually enjoy some aspects. I bet this morning was simply a dream for you.”

“No mom, it wa--”

“Enough. Shut up trying to get out of this mess before I decide that maybe you need a nice, stinky gag too.” Kim's voice became harder.

“Fine. I won't ask to be let go. But can you at the very least keep an eye on Jessica? If she finds me like that, knowing that she can do whatever she pleases...” Adam shivered.

Kim remained silent for a few moments. “Maybe.” It was unclear whether she meant it and intended to control her daughter's behaviour, or if she was simply saying it to placate her son. Regardless, Karen came back down into the basement with something in her hands, something that Adam couldn't see thanks to his blindfold.

“I recorded this last night, just for my favourite little foot boy, oops, I mean nephew.” Karen taunted as she closed the gap between herself and the chair. “Hopefully it'll make you feel less lonely.”

Adam flinched when he felt something placed on his head, something that covered both of his ears. It was clear to him that Karen had placed a set of headphones on him, but wondered what this was leading towards. All they did was mostly block outside sound, evidenced by his mother's muted laughter.

“You don't understand how happy I was when I found my old tape recorder. I felt even happier when I noticed that my headphones could be used with it.” Karen sounded odd because of the sound dampening effect. “So happy that I spent a good amount of time creating a special message, letting me keep my precious pervert nephew company with my voice, even when I'm away! When it starts, I doubt you'll be able to hear anything else. With that in mind, this is goodbye for now!”

Click.

“Tickle tickle Adam. Tickle tickle. Do my words tickle you? Hahahaha. Of course they do. Listen to your sexy aunt's tickly words. Tickle tickle. I bet you find my feet sexy, don't you? Wait until you see what your mom and I have in store. You'll never be without a pair of sexy, smelly feet to play with. That was our deal, right? I put in a good word for you, convince your mom to let you live out your gross fantasy, and you remain obedient to me? That's what I got from our conversation anyway. And a deal is a deal, so I'll keep on doing my best to turn you into a little foot slave.”

“Tickle tickle. Are you excited to see your sister? She's excited to see you. Kim showed me the texts she sent Jessica, keeping the minx up to date on her brother's situation. I believe the words 'no holds barred' were spoken. Tickle tickle. Imagine how much Jessica is going to tickle you. Just think about that whilst I repeat the words 'tickle tickle' over and over. It'll be like your sister arrived early and is already tickling your sensitive skin with her fingers, finding out where you're most ticklish. Finding out how to make her older brother really squeal. Tickle tickle. Tickle tickle.”

The 'tickle tickle' would keep going for around five minutes, before the tape reset and started over again. Long before that happened Kim and Karen left Adam in the basement after laughing at his reactions to Karen's recording, all the tiny movements and quiet noises he was making. Leaving him so that they could go get changed and go out. Leaving him to his little sister's mercy.

Wonderful continuation! :feets: Glad they made him eat all of the pizza.
Looking forward to part three. :D

Jessica has arrived, I hope you like her :) The majority of the tickling is towards the end, though the next part will be largely tickling centric. As with the rest of the story, expect some foot fetish and incest content. Let me know what you think, feedback helps and suggestions might be included if I like the sound of them!

Part 3

Jessica entered her new home with a grin that was far too large for her face. In her mouth was a clump of chewing gum that had long lost its flavour. She knew that within the basement a present was waiting for her, wrapped up tight. The only thing to do now was ditch her best friend.

“Wow! This is nice.” Jenny whistled when she followed Jessica through the door, closing it behind her and slipping the car key into her trouser pocket. The brunette was excited to see her friend's new place, unaware of the current circumstances leading to her being less than welcome.

“Do I need to take my shoes off?” Jenny asked, gesturing to her red flats.

“Why would you need to?” Jessica asked, confused. Ever since her mom had text her last night, the young blonde had been suffering from a case of tunnel vision.

“For the tour, duh!” Jenny said, laughing.

“Oh yeah.” Jessica replied a little dimly, hoping that Jenny would see that she was distracted and take a hint, but that was not the case.

Looking down at her own feet, Jessica reminded herself that late last night she had decided to keep her own footwear on until she had the chance to unleash her feet upon Adam. She wasn't about to fall short of the mark. “Leave 'em on. I'm not taking mine off.”

“You're the boss. Might wanna light a candle when you do eventually take them off Jess. You've had those ugg boots for so damn long.” Jenny's joking dig wasn't entirely without merit, those shoes were Jessica's favourite and the wear and tear from years of use was definitely showing.

Jessica sighed. It looked like a tour would be necessary after all. The possibility of introducing Jenny to her tied up brother was kind of tempting, but Jessica was rather selfish and today she wanted Adam all to herself. After all, considering what he had done, it was personal. “Come on then. It'll have to be quick however Jenny, I am rather tired.”

Jenny followed Jessica around the house; from room to room; up and down the stairs. They stopped by the kitchen first, for Jessica had to dump the now dull piece of gum into the bin. Jenny saw each and every room, with the exception of one, 'oooooo-ing' and 'awwww-ing' with an impressed tone.

“I didn't realise your grandmother had such a nice house. Sorry if this sounds a little insensitive, but I bet you're gonna love living here Jess!”

“Eh, don't worry about it. She died years ago and I can't say I was all that close to her. But you're right, this is a lovely house.” Jessica nodded, giving her friend a shrug.

They made it back to where they started after Jenny had seen all the rooms, leaving only one room to be seen. “What's in here? Is this the basement?”

“No!” Jessica rushed over and pulled her best friend away from the door to the subterranean space. “You can't go down there Jenny.”

“And why's that?” Jenny asked with a curious smile. Because of Jessica's reaction, the brunette's interest was suddenly piqued.

“N-nothing! It's a basement Jenny. It's messy and there's stuff all over the place that you could trip over. Leave it alone.” Jessica hoped that her protests weren't over the top, that Jenny would accept the explanation.

“Fine. I'm not sure I believe you, I've known you for long enough Jess to realise when you're hiding something. But whatever.” Jenny had been defeated, the last obstacle had been cleared. “Since it's so obvious you want rid of me, I'd better me going. You had better make it up to me.”

Jessica laughed. “Thanks Jenny. Trust me, I have a good reason for being such a shitty friend this morning. And yes, I promise that I'll make it up to you soon.”

“Good to hear.” Jenny laughed too and the two girls embraced. “It was fun having you over last night, you're welcome anytime.”

With that, the pair said their farewells. As soon as the front door shut behind Jenny, Jessica felt her entire body fill with joyful energy. Her slim fingers plucked a fresh stick of gum from the packet in her pocket and popped it into her mouth. Making a pit stop at the refrigerator to pick up an ice cold can of cola, Jessica turned towards the basement door.

Out of sheer habit, Jessica crept down the creaky stairs that led to the basement. At first it was because of the subconscious fear of an imaginary monster lurking in the basement, hungry for human meat. After telling herself such thoughts were ridiculous and that she was too mature for silly, childish fears, her caution was attributed to something else.

Jessica's current caution was similar to the caution of a tiger creeping up on a gazelle, or a snake silently slithering up to a mouse. She felt giddy, so giddy that her tongue pushed the gum in her mouth to the side. When Jessica finally caught sight of her brother: her prey. He was in a red cushioned chair in the middle of the room with every part of his scantily clad body secured to the thing. The sight of his totally immobile feet sent rivers of cruel thoughts barrelling through her mind, the possibilities of all the things that she could do to those vulnerable soles almost made her feel dizzy. Not the best way to feel on a set of stairs.

Grabbing the rail, Jessica took a moment to steady herself, before advancing in a normal manner. Upon catching sight of Adam and the predicament he found himself trapped in, she had been observant enough to spot the headphones over his ears and the blindfold covering his eyes. She knew that she likely had no reason to be afraid of her brother noticing her presence until she wanted to be noticed. After blowing and popping a bubble with her gum, she taunted the temporarily deaf Adam.

“Poor big bro. All tied up and helpless. Helpless to whatever his cute little sis has planned for him.” Jessica said loudly, watching for any reaction to see if he could hear through those headphones.

“Hmph.” She made a satisfied noise after witnessing a lack of response, using the top of the stocks as a shelf for her still unopened cola, placing it down next to a peculiar looking jar. Her feet accidentally kicked a box of disposable gloves that had been left on the ground too. Taking a look at the suspicious jar, Jessica put two and two together and giggled. She would have to thank her mother for leaving that incredibly useful tool of torment in an accessible spot.

Ignoring the jar of itching cream for the time being, the young sandy blonde girl began walking around the chair that accommodated Adam, being careful not to get too close and give herself away. She admired the stocks, the straps, the chains. To her, it was an object of awe. For a curious, somewhat sadistic, eighteen year old like Jessica to have the ability to rend another person totally impotent was a dream come true. It hadn't truly dawned on her how she could do anything to her older brother and there was absolutely nothing that he could do to stop her.

She remained utterly quiet after completing her first circle, opting to make another lap of the chair. This time, instead of appreciating the bondage device, all of Jessica's attention was on Adam. On the twitch of his muscles. On his constantly shifting expression. On the weak, pitiful noises he was making. It made her feel oh so powerful next to him. Prowling around her big strong brother who she had the opportunity to torture as much as she wished.

After the second lap, Jessica felt like she had done all the necessary observation. What came next was to make her first move. She stood at the stocks, stopping herself at the last millisecond from leaning on them lest her weight on the device tell Adam that she was there, watching him.

Taking the cold can of cola in her hands, an idea dawned on Jessica. An idea most cruel. She moved around the side of the chair, choosing where exactly her first strike would land. The corners of her mouth curled up when she had decided.

Holding out the can of cola, Jessica pressed it firmly against her brother's upper thigh, near where the leg of his underpants ended. Adam screamed, the surprise of the sudden cold adding to the stinging pain.

“Jessica!” He hissed with the cold metal still against his skin. After so long not being touched, with the voice of his teasing aunt the only form of company, the chill was driving him crazy. Adam tried bucking around but the straps left him unable to move away. “Jessica, please, stop!”

Jessica giggled, obeying Adam's desperate command. But that didn't mean it was over for him. She quickly skipped around to the opposite side of the chair in an effort to re-establish the element of surprise and put the icy drink right onto his pink nipple.

Rather than screaming from the total shock Adam only gasped this time. He didn't even bother to voice his opposition this time, mostly because he knew it would be wasted on the cruel girl. The lack of response didn't stop Jessica however. She repeated the process many times over, stimulating her brother's skin with temperature based torment in the places she viewed as most effective, tending to aim for locations such as his neck, sides, chest, thighs and nipples but left his feet alone. She wanted to save them for special torment as if they were a delicacy.

“Whew.” Jessica said as she brought the cold torture to an end. She was slightly out of breath from excitedly running around the chair to create the most unexpected attacks. Finally cracking the can open, mouthfuls of cola were soon entering her gullet. “If I'm this tired, I can only imagine how you feel.”

Adam continued twitching and tensing, expecting further chilling touches with no idea where and when they would come. Jessica loved the show he was putting on for her, loved seeing the iron tension in his body, as if he believed that he could resist the stinging sensations. She continued sipping her drink, refreshing her body whilst she watched Adam struggle. The sugary taste of the cola mixed well with her minty chewing gum. Once the can was empty it was crushed as much as possible with the eighteen year old's hand, dropping to the floor with a clatter. With her thirst quenched, it was time for Jessica to play with her big brother.

Jessica wasted no time climbing onto the chair, mounting her brother as he flinched, expecting more cold touches. What he actually received wasn't much more desirable, knowing that the admittedly attractive young woman currently sat near his crotch was the blood relative who often went out of her way to bring him misery.

A little tentatively, Jessica reached out and grabbed Adam's headphones. She smiled and began slowly sliding them off of his ears, restoring his hearing. Laying them down on her brother's chest for the time being, Jessica leaned forwards and spoke softly, close to his year. “Mom tells me that you've been a naughty boy, big bro.” She didn't usually call him 'big bro', usually Jessica used his given name. However today the circumstances were special. It seemed appropriate to remind him that he was older than her and yet so helpless. Plus, with the tone Jessica was using, it sounded particularly patronising.

Adam swallowed loudly. He couldn't decide if he was happy to finally hear a voice that wasn't recorded or if would rather put the headphones back on because said voice was that of his sister. “Hello, Jessica. Nice to see you.”

“Putting on a brave face? How typical of you, big bro.” Jessica said, backing her teasing words up with a girlish giggle. Her smooth, slim fingers crawled up his chest and found his nipples. She gently toyed with them, grinning when she saw Adam's facial muscles hard at work fighting off that natural reaction of pleasure.

“Stop. You're my sister. You can't treat me like this Jessica, it's wrong.” Adam spoke through gritted teeth. Those light squeezes on such erogenous zones were quite effective.

“What?” Jessica said with a tone of feigned innocence “Can a girl not play with her older brother's sensitive nipples? From what mom said you have a bit of a thing for your sweet, lovable sister.” Jessica paused, and dropped her voice to a menacing whisper. “Or, more accurately, you have a thing for my feet.”

Seeing her brother blush intensely, even without the ability to see the humiliation growing in his eyes, was like a drug for Jessica. She wanted more. “My own brother, madly in love with these sweaty, smelly feet of mine. What a pervert you are, big bro. Tell you what, I'll do you a favour. I'll let you sniff my feet. You've sampled my footwear apparently, so smelling the real thing would be like a dream come true for you, correct?”

Adam's silence was deafening to his sister. He sat there shamefully, completely motionless. Until Jessica's gentle touches became a little rougher, of course. For a brief moment those soft fingers clamped strongly together and twisted. He made a noise of pain.

“Let's get that blindfold off. I bet you are just dying to see my pretty face. You'll be disappointed to know that I still have my shoes on, but I promise that my sexy bare feet will be in your face eventually.” Jessica couldn't help but laugh at her own remark. Releasing Adam's nipples, her hands darted to his face and shuffled the blindfold off of his eyes and onto his forehead. She couldn't remove it completely without unstrapping his head.

Adam squinted at first when his vision was restored. The light of the basement was by no means blinding, but after total darkness it was bright enough to be overwhelming. Blinking, objects appeared to him, the main object being his leering little sister. With little else to focus on, he focussed on her.

There she was, sat on his lap. With long, straight, sandy blonde hair, blue eyes and a naturally mischievous expression, Jessica was every bit the imp that she tried to be. In many ways Jessica was both a younger version of her mother with added femininity. Currently the young woman wore no make-up and didn't suffer from it, even Adam, who wasn't the biggest fan of his sister, could admit that (although it would take a lot of persuasion). Because of having no make-up on Jessica sported a paler complexion with multiple faint freckles dotting the upper parts of her cheeks and her lips were nowhere near as colourful and vibrant as she wishes they were.

Considering Jessica's seating arrangement, Adam was glad for the unflattering, oversized hooded sweatshirt that she wore. He was by no means the kind of guy who checked out the bodies of his family members, feet excepted, but he knew that the slim body of any good looking eighteen year old year was enough to get the blood rushing. It was a light pink sweatshirt and Jessica had intentionally bought it too large; not only for the sake of comfort but because she also liked the style. At the time being both sleeves were pushed up to her elbows, this was because the sleeves tended to cover her small hands and obstructed those ten dextrous fingers, something that would cause quite the number of problems given her plans for the next several hours. The trousers she wore, a pair of blue denim jeans with rips over the knees, were not as unflattering. They were a tight fitting pair of pants that showed off the toned, muscled legs Jessica had built with years of sports and athletic activities. The bottoms of the jeans were covered by the pair of trashed looking, brown ugg boots that she wore on her feet. A pair of shoes that Adam had some experience with. He tried to keep in mind that this was his sister, that he shouldn't be appraising her like he was doing, but with the lack of distractions it was difficult.

“The last thing I expected when I arrived at our new home was this. You, all tied up. Tied up by mom no less. She told me that she'd tell me everything eventually. In the meantime, I'm just gonna have as much fun with you as I want.” Jessica explained, maintaining eye contact with Adam, eye contact that he was trying to avoid. The fingers of one hand drummed against the back of the chair next to Adam's still head. She blew a bubble with her chewing gum and when it went pop, Adam flinched. “And even though mom has already told me about your perversion, I want to hear it from you. I want to hear your confession, that you get off to the smell of my shoes, of my socks. I want to hear you tell me how much you'd love to see my feet.”

Adam didn't speak. He didn't want to. This was nearly as humiliating as when his mom and aunt made their big discovery. Honestly, it might actually be worse. Jessica finding out that he sniffs her footwear was one thing, but admitting it to her? Unthinkable. Not only that, but such a confession would provide her with a lifetime of ammunition against him.

“Sooooo? I'm waiting big bro.” Jessica said in a breathy voice, stopping her drumming and trailing the index finger of each hand down Adam's chest to his nipples before circling the tips around the nubs, on the areola.

Gritting his teeth, Adam fought against the feelings of arousal. He jammed his eyelids closed and tried filling his mind with things that truly disgusted him. He told himself over and over that this was his sister, that this arousal was wrong.

“Fine.” Undercurrents of anger and impatience laced Jessica's words. “If you want to be stubborn, so be it.” Adam opened his eyes and saw the fire in his sister's. Yet, even with the rage in her eyes, her mouth was twisting into a malicious grin. “I'm gonna do this for a whole minute without letting up. At the end, feel free to do as you're told.”

Adam grit his teeth even harder as a fresh pain bloomed from two points in his chest. Jessica's previously playful fingers were now pinching his tender nipples hard, crumpling them and mangling them. “One. Two. Three. Four...” She counted aloud whilst her brother gasped and hissed under her attentions. Adam's nipples were wrenched left and right, over and over again.

At times Jessica would pull away, stretching the pink nubs as far as they would go. Sometimes she would twiddle them up and down like throwing a switch on and off. Eventually, with tears welling in his eyes, Adam could hold back his screams no longer. “JESSICA! STOP! PLEASE! I'LL SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO SAY!”

Ignoring the pained pleading of her desperate brother, Jessica carried on her torment of his nipples, counting nice and slowly. “Fifty-eight. Fifty-nine. Sixty!”

“Finally.” Adam sighed, relieved that it was over.

“What are you waiting for?” Jessica asked him, chewing on her piece of gum nonchalantly, as if she were hanging out somewhere rather than torturing her brother in a basement.

“Erm...” Words flashed through Adam's mind as he hurried to construct a sentence that would satisfy his tormentor. “I love--”

“Too slow!” Jessica scolded. “A confession of love for my feet should come naturally to a foot freak like you. This time, I'll give you plenty of time to think. Five. More. Minutes.”

“Jessica no!” Adam yelled but his sister wasn't about to wait. He cried out again as her fingers resumed the nipple torture.

“One. Two. Three...” Jessica decided to count again, knowing it added to the torment.

For the next five minutes, Adam strung words together, ready for this to end. He couldn't afford another extension, five whole minutes was bad enough. He writhed as much as the bondage would allow for the duration, screaming and yelling in pain, begging for his sister to put a stop to the pain. She just kept counting. With a tone of glee, Jessica counted up to three hundred as she watched her brother suffering. Sometimes he screwed his eyes shut. Sometimes he opened them up. Regardless, tortured tears rolled down his cheeks nearly the entire time.

“Two hundred and ninety-eight. Two hundred and ninety-nine.” A pause. Adam saw that she was smirking.

“Jessica...” Adam whispered as his nipples were twisted hard in opposite directions. “Please...”

“Three hundred!” Jessica announced, releasing the nipples but keeping her hands close by, ready for a repeat, extended performance.

“Jessica I've been sniffing your shoes for years!” Adam rushed the words out of his mouth before his sister could justify further punishment. He had closed his eyes tightly shut, unable to deal with the sight of Jessica revelling in his humiliation. “A-and your socks. And I've longed to smell your actual feet. I have thought about it, when I walk past your bedroom door at night. I think about sneaking into your room and crouching at the foot of your bed, lifting the covers and sniffing your bare feet.” The last was a lie. Even Adam hadn't fallen low enough to consider doing such a thing. Yet in order to save him some significant pain, he was willing to lie, even at the cost of further humiliation.

“Your feet look so soft, so beautiful. The smell when you come home from soccer practice and remove your shoes is intoxicating. I try to linger around whilst you peel off those dirty socks and laugh about how much they stink. When you ask jokingly if I'd like a sniff, I wonder what would happen if I actually said yes. I am a perverted foot fetishist and I have pleasured myself to the odour of my little sister's smelly feet.” Adam found himself out of breath by the end. Most of what he said was true, but exaggerated and dramatised for Jessica's benefit.

A few seconds of absolute silence ticked by. Adam dared not open his eyes, wishing for the ground to swallow him up. Then it came, like a flood. Jessica's rancorous, mocking laughter. It was loud, it was girlish, and it made Adam feel insignificant. Cautiously, he opened his eyes and as soon as he caught sight of the shiny silver mobile phone in his sister's hands, the camera trained on him, his eyes shot open fully.

“Y-y-you...” Adam gulped. “You took a video of that?”

With her laughter dying down, Jessica gave a response. “I did. I realised pretty quickly that this would be something I want to see more than once, what better way to do that than record a video!” Jessica grinned proudly as she slid the phone back into her pocket. “Don't worry, I won't show this to anyone, so long as you do what I tell you. Except maybe mom and aunt Karen. I plan on making this one your personal, heartfelt confession to me and my smelly feet.”

“So what, you're gonna use that as blackmail if I refuse to be your servant?” Adam was horrified that his sister was escalating things this far.

“Servant? No silly! You're going to be my slave, big bro.” Jessica explained as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, sliding her phone back into her pocket. “How does it feel, knowing that you're going to be a plaything for your little sister?”

Jessica giggled, before sticking both index fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them, ran her tongue over them. Opening her mouth, both fingers emerged, loaded up with saliva.

“W-what are you doing?” Adam asked as he watched the wet fingers moving towards the sides of his head.

Jessica didn't answer. She heard, as evidenced by the extended curl of her lips whilst she chewed gum cockily. “Wet willy!” She shouted, inserting both fingers into Adam's ears and wriggling them around inside.

“Errrrgh!” Adam's head squirmed against the strap. It felt so gross having Jessica's saliva soaked fingers worming around in his ears. But even significant shaking of his head was an impossibility.

“How's that feel?” Jessica taunted her brother before finally popping the fingers out of his ears. She wiped them on the sides of the chair, drying them of spit. Adam could feel her saliva still in his ears, all wet and clammy. “Do you finally realise that you're my bitch now? Or do I have to prove it to you further?”

“I realise.” Adam sighed. He would try to resist, but knew that in such a vulnerable situation defeat was inevitable.

“Then say it.”

“Say what?”

Jessica rolled her eyes, clamping the piece of gum between her teeth playfully. “Say that you're my bitch.”

“I'm... I'm your bitch.”

Jessica started clapping. “Again! Again!” She cheered.

“I'm your bitch.” Adam flushed a deep shade of red. Had his head not been strapped to the back of the chair he would have hung it in shame.

“I'm so happy that you understand your new place, big bro.” Jessica beamed proudly, as if she were a mother congratulating her child for winning a competition. “Whilst you're there, would you mind disposing of this chewing gum for me? This piece has grown dull and flavourless.”

Not waiting for an answer, Jessica dropped the lump of gum into her hand and moved it towards Adam as if meaning to feed him. He saw where this was going and so opened his mouth obediently. But Jessica stopped short.

“On second though, I can't let you eat this. You're not supposed to eat chewing gum. What kind of kind, caring girl would I be if I let my pet brother eat this?” She pondered aloud before a glint of evil flashed through her eyes. Instead of putting the gum into Adam's mouth his sister raised her hand and rammed her fingers deep into his hair.

“No! Not my hair! Fuck!” Adam yelled angrily, trying to wrench his hair out of her reach. But even if he had been able to do so, it was too late. Jessica had cruelly stuck the chewy treat to the roots of his hair and made sure that a huge clump of hair was ensnared by the sticky candy.

Once she was done, Jessica patted Adam's head. “There there big bro. I know that you're angry, but you shouldn't have said a swear word. Now I have to punish you.”

“Jessica, I'm sorry! You were putting chewing gum in my hair, how did you expect me to react?” Adam tried to explain his actions, but it was no use. In truth, Jessica wanted an excuse to punish him.

“Yes, I understand that.” Jessica climbed off of her brother and sauntered over to the stocks. He tensed up when she raised a hand as if to tickle his feet, but she didn't. She did notice the reaction however and was most amused. “But since you are both my bitch AND my slave, you must control yourself around me. Or the consequences will be most severe.”

Crouching down, Jessica pulled a couple disposable gloves out of the box and slipped them onto her hands. She stood. Adam whimpered when he saw his sister grab the jar of home-made itching cream that his mom had conveniently left atop the stocks the previous night. He felt his feet automatically twitch at the memory of the intense itching that deprived him of sleep.

“C'mon Jessica. Not the itching cream, please.”

Jessica smirked; Adam's protests only served to tell her that this was the correct thing to do. The top of the jar came off easily, making it so that only seconds later she had a dollop of the stuff on each hand and was in the process of smearing it over her brother's soles and rubbing it deep into his skin.

“I wonder how bad this stuff is?” Jessica asked herself aloud. Giving in to curiosity, she wiped a small amount of itching cream onto her exposed left forearm. She didn't work it into the skin properly like she did with Adam's feet, afraid that the sensation would be unbearable. However Jessica didn't worry about that with Adam. The gloves were peeled off once a nice layer of cream had been applied to the soles of the bound young man.

Whilst the two siblings waited for the itching to take effect, they silently held each other's gaze. Jessica did so because she liked the fear that she could see in his eyes and wanted to see what of face that Adam would pull when the itching started. One thing that she always liked about Adam was how expressive he was, she could read him like a book and that made it so much easier to push his buttons.
Suddenly, Adam started that twitching of his. It was the only reaction he could make whilst being so thoroughly strapped down, other than making noise.

“Oh?” Jessica asked coyly. “Is it starting?”

“Yes.” Adam kept it curt. Itching was a difficult sensation to deal with. Like tickling, in his current situation there was literally no way of resisting it. The only difference was that with tickling, he could laugh at the very least.

“Oh. Oh my god.” Jessica tensed up and grabbed her left arm. “Oh my god! This is awful!” Closing her eyes, she tried to ignore the itching. But it was simply too much. Away she ran, hurrying up the stairs back to the house.

Left alone, Adam suffered, hissed and squirming whilst the many nerve endings in his immobile soles were overwhelmed with the horrible sensations. Jessica took her time running hot water on the effected area of her arm, scrubbing it hard with a mix of fruity soap and a scrubbing brush that Kim used to wash when she was particularly dirty. Regardless of the time and dedication required, she was soon relieved of the itching. Smiling with relief and a newfound understanding the torment her brother was currently feeling, Jessica returned to the basement.

“Ah. It feels so nice to not have my arm itch any more, big bro.” Jessica winked at her brother, walking alongside the stocks and trailing a lone finger across the top. “Wait, you're still feeling it, aren't you? All on these sensitive feet of yours. On your soles, in between your toes. After feeling it on a small bit of skin on my forearm, I honestly can't imagine how awful this must be for you. I think I'd be crying!”

Having already noticed the tears forming in her brother's eyes, Jessica's mind, at 100% teasing power, was several steps ahead of her grinning mouth. “I apologise for misspeaking. It looks as if you are about to cry after all! Go ahead, cry all you want.”

“Jessica... Please...” Adam couldn't quite manage a full plea for help. He was trying too hard to maintain this false composure in front of his sister. His eyes went wide when he felt the pad of her finger come into contact with his itchy soles and swipe down it. Usually that would be enough to cause a modest ticklish reaction however the itching overpowered such a thing.

“I could... assist you. But it might actually make things worse. I would lend a helping hand to my big bro, my bitch, by tickling these feet of yours. Would it scratch the itch that you so desperately want scratched? Or would it only make the torture worse? Your call. But, I am going to need you to beg. If you want my help here, you'll need to sound EXTRA pathetic.”

Adam stayed quiet. Jessica watched as he mulled the idea over in his distracted mind. Was it worth it?

But Jessica's patience was wearing thin. She thought that this itching torment would be enough to keep her amused, but she yearned for a more 'hands on' approach to Adam's torture. That was the thought process behind her offer. The satisfaction she felt upon touching the vulnerable, tortured flesh of her brother's foot brought forth all manner of cruel thoughts to the young woman.

“I can't wait any longer.” She said, reclaiming her throne atop Adam's crotch. “Feel free to start your begging whenever, big bro. I may or may not listen.”

“Jessica!” Adam screamed in terror, watching the hands of his little sister dart into the ticklish hollows of his armpits. Within mere seconds those ten wriggling fingers caused him to explode in laughter. Although to be fair to him, the explosion of tortured expression had been brewing since she applied the itching cream.

“What's wrong Adam? You ticklish?” Jessica broke character, lost in the delight she felt as she tickled the supple, sensitive skin of her brother's armpits. She found it almost too easy, with his arms pulled so tightly over his head, pulling the tender flesh nice and taught. Right now, he really was simply a toy to her. In comparison to Adam's current perils, the ticklish traps Jessica had caught her brother with in the past were nothing. Jumping him with friends to squeeze his sides. Tricking him under the bed to attack his feet. Using plastic handcuffs bought from a joke store to restrain him to his bed in order to access his pits with little resistance. In regards to the last one, this bondage chair was far more effective and she suspected that it would be the same for the other ticklish spots on Adam's body.

“Please! Tickle my feet instead!” That was the best, most thought out pleading that Adam could come up with between peels of laughter. In fairness to him, it was rather difficult to think straight whilst he was being torn apart by two different kinds of torture, both of which were extremely unpleasant.

“Not good enough. Tickle tickle tickle. These armpits are all mine!” Jessica said, laughing, as her fingers went all out. She adored how Adam tried his best to pull his armpits out of her reach, she could feel his shoulders trying to break free of bondage and provide even a modicum of struggling relief. But it was true what Jessica said. Adam's most sensitive areas were completely under his sister's mercy and there was nothing that he could do to stop her.

“No no no. There's no escape for you big bro. Only lots and lots of tickling! And that dreadful itching obviously. I bet you can't forget about that, can you?”

On it went. Neither of them knew how long had passed. One sibling was lost in torment, the other was lost in glee. Jessica did eventually grow bored of tickling Adam's armpits, leaving them alone and squeezing at his tender sides for a few minutes. It was amusing, seeing his waist strain against the straps that held it, trying to move from side to side. Although on the downside (from Jessica's perspective), her brother's ticklish reactions had lost some of their vigour after she switched locations on account of his stomach just being less sensitive. Seeing this decline only made Jessica hunger for his most ticklish spot, a spot that was currently facing a different dilemma.

Stopping the tickling entirely, Jessica laid a sympathetic hand flat on Adam's heaving chest. “Go on big bro.” She said softly. “Now is your time to beg. Make it good, make me want to scratch your itchy soles.”

In his time of need, the weak, submissive part of Adam came to save the day. Despite the terrible itching, words came to mind. Pitiful, pleading words that he believed would satisfy Jessica, at least for the time being. “Jessica, my goddess.”

“Goddess, huh?” Jessica grinned, but the pinking of her cheeks was overt. “I like that one. Keep going.”

“I beg you, itch my feet. Scratch at my soles, no matter how ticklish they are, no matter how much I protest.” Adam said this line hesitantly. He had no idea how it would feel having his feet tickled whilst the itching was in full swing. But the alternative was to allow Jessica to tickle him elsewhere whilst the intense itching continued. Perhaps this could be better. “I will do anything.”

“Aren't you my slave? My bitch? I though you'd already do anything. Especially since I'm your goddess.” Jessica pulled a face as if she were wavering, but only to tease Adam and make him really work for what he wanted. She savoured the word 'goddess' as she spoke, knowing how hard it must have been for her brother to debase himself so much by referring to her as his deity.

Adam cringed. “Sorry, goddess, I didn't mean it like that. I meant that I would love to show you my worth by performing the lowly act of worshipping your feet.”

“You want to worship my feet? I already know that silly! Your love for smelly, stinky feet is the reason why you're in this mess. Explain to me how me giving you the honour of worshipping my pretty feet is a good enough reason to help with your itchy problem.”

Adam smiled a little, confident in what he was about to say. He knew he was a perverted foot fetishist. Jessica knew he was a perverted foot fetishist. He might as well embrace that embarrassing fact and use it to his advantage. “Admittedly I wou--” Adam stopped to grit his teeth hard for a moment, once more overwhelmed by the itchy suffering that he was attempting to hold at bay. He hoped that wouldn't effect the impact of his words too much. “I would enjoy such an act. I want to lick and kiss your beautiful feet. It would be like living out a fantasy.” A pause. “But I think that you too would appreciate my adoring attention. Let me prove my subservience to you, show you how good foot worship feels from someone who wants nothing more than to please you.”

The little smile grew just a touch, but a noticeable amount nonetheless. “After all, I made aunt Karen and even mom moan with pleasure.”

Jessica laughed, impressed with the little speech. Sure, it was pitiful and humiliating for him, but Adam had managed to give his plea a peculiar charm.

“How very tempting...” Jessica chuckled. She acted as if she were making a decision, but the truth was that her mind had already been made. She leant back, balancing herself with a hand placed on the outsides of Adam's legs, and smacked the soles of her shoes down onto his chest. “I accept! But first of all, I want you to kiss the dirty soles of my old, smelly ugg boots.”

Adam felt both elated and embarrassed. He looked at the shoes occupying his chest, at the worn material. And when Jessica lifted one up to his face, he saw the rubber sole, encrusted with dirt in many places. A number 7 that was mostly eroded was present on the surface located under the lower arch where the treads were divided by a stretch of smoothness.

“Kissy kissy big bro.” Jessica taunted. The rubber sole drifted towards Adam's face and once it was it was pressed against his lips he started kissing. It wasn't his usual kissing technique that he used. Instead Adam made sure that he was being nice and loud in order to entertain his all too eager to punish mistress.

Because Adam's head movement was vastly limited, he had to rely on his sister to move around the sole of her shoe so that he could kiss more of it. And that meant that thanks to Jessica's cruel nature, she moved the dirtiest parts to his mouth. He would press his lips into the trenches of dried mud and dust that were the treads, and some of it would fall away and enter his mouth. Knowing that Jessica would chastise him for spitting it out, Adam made sure to swallow it, as unpleasant as such an action was. He longed for his sister to move onto the next step and remove those shoes. It was nice having something to do that took his mind off of the itching just a little, but this activity wasn't enough and Adam continued shuffling uncomfortably whilst his kissing lips met with the bottoms of Jessica's shoes over and over.

Sadly, Adam had to complete the ritual of affection on both of Jessica's shoes before she tugged them off and chucked them onto the floor. “That feels sooooo much better!” She exclaimed, flexing her socked feet. “I wore them to bed last night after mom text me, that's after a day out with Jenny too. Sure, these aren't my stinkiest shoes, but they definitely rank quite highly.”

“What do you think of my socks? Pretty cute, eh? They're kinda new.” Jessica asked expecting a genuine answer. She held them before her brother's captive face and made sure he could get a good look at every angle. The first thing that he noticed, before even judging their aesthetic value, was the sweaty odour escaping from the fibres of the socks, entering the air that Adam breathed.

He did like the socks. They were white for the most part. On the toe and heel area were patches of a light, inoffensive pink. Further pink could be seen making a ring around the opening and also on the reason why these socks likely caught Jessica's eye. Between the two large patches of coloured material, on the part of the socks covering the arches, were pink love hearts.

“They are very cute Jessica.” Adam agreed.

“Thank you.” Jessica beamed at her brother. “I think I've decided to make these socks the pair that I'll never wash, just for you. That way whenever you're a good slave boy, I can slip these babies on and make my feet reek in no time. That means, no kissing. Not sloppy kissing, anyway. Maybe I'll allow you to lightly kiss these special socks from time to time, but for now just sniff up their wonderful scent big bro. Bask in the aroma of my smelly socks!”

Jessica laughed with no lack of superiority, pressing her damp, socked soles firmly onto her brother's face. She was pleased that he was following her instructions and only using his nose to appreciate the stinky socks that she wore. “Breath deep. Let the cheesy smell of my sweaty socks flow into your lungs.”

Adam was doing as he was told. Perhaps he was being a little too greedy, a little too perverse, but right now he didn't care. This was an order and he might as well enjoy himself, his secret was already exposed. His sister's feet were much less stinky and heated than his mom's and aunt Karen's feet had been the night before. The smell of Jessica's feet was pleasant to him and Adam soon found himself lost in his growing arousal, aided by the almost comforting level of warmth they possessed.

“Wow, you really do like this, don't you? My big brother, the freaky foot boy.” Jessica giggled and mocked Adam after feeling something stir beneath her butt. She rocked from side to side on it, feeling it become harder. The short giggles became a fit of girlish giggles when she heard Adam moan from beneath his mask of sweaty feet. “You're such a pervert! I'm your sister! It's a good job that you became my slave, because I am gonna keep you in line. In future, perverse behaviour like this will earn you severe punishment; but... keep going for now. This is fun.”

For the most part, Adam agreed. Under Jessica's socked feet his skin was getting redder and redder with humiliation and the itching in his feet was as prevalent as ever, but the foot odour that his nose was sucking directly from the damp socks was intoxicating.

Despite the pleasure he was feeling, it only provided short term relief from the itching. Adam tried to keep his mind focussed on the feel and smell of his sister's feet but the irritating sensations originating in his feet were slowly winning out. He dared not speak up and beg for her to move on, to remove those socks and give him a task to concentrate on. He just had to wait.

Thankfully Jessica did not keep him waiting long. “I don't think they're stinky enough yet. When they are super smelly I'll make you sniff them for so much longer. The only difference is that you won't be allowed to get hard for your little sister, big bro. You will need to learn to control yourself.”

Adam blinked as the feet were removed from his face. His face felt clammy after prolonged contact with those sweaty socks and he imagined that the scent would cling to his skin until he was next given the opportunity to wash.

“Let's just slip these off, nice and slowly to give pervy big bro a show.” Jessica said with a snicker. “Plus it'll give you more time to appreciate that awful itching. How is that, by the way? Still really bad, yeah?”

In response, Adam nodded. Jessica bringing attention to it only made the torment worse and he didn't trust himself not to accidentally raise his voice whilst speaking. Jessica smiled after seeing the nod and really milked the removal of her socks. She peeled them off with a deliberate, teasing slowness, leisurely revealing the smooth, pink skin of her feet to her brother. He watched with clenched fists as Jessica's young, attractive soles were unveiled, culminating in the appearance of her cute and pudgy toes which were topped with cyan crowns.

“Pop!” Jessica said as the socks came away from her feet completely, leaving them totally bare. She raised them up, far in front of Adam's face, and started wiggling her toes whilst she dumped the socks on top of her shoes. Feeling him stiffen underneath her backside, Jessica laughed mockingly.

“I was about to ask what you think, but I'm not sure I need to! You really like it when I wiggle my gorgeous toes, don't you?” Jessica shook her head patronisingly as if lecturing a small child. “I joke, of course. I want you to tell me what you think of my stinky feet. The paint on my toes was added only a couple days back, you know. Don't you think that I chose the perfect colour for my sweet lil tootsies?”

“You have beautiful feet. Breathtaking. I think any colour would suit your pretty toes, but that blue is exceptional.” Adam complimented Jessica as best he could through gritted teeth. The itching was ever present, unwilling to let him use the best of his acting abilities in order to please his bratty sister. Once again, the words he spoke weren't completely untrue, Adam merely exaggerated them to appeal to his sister's rapidly growing sense of superiority and dominance over him. In such a vulnerable state, she could literally do anything she wanted to him and he knew that she had no lack of creativity when it came to inflicting misery.

“Good. Very good. Your goddess is pleased!” Jessica spread her toes as she spoke, a wry smile on her lips. “Show these sexy feet of mine that you mean it, big bro. Show my cheesy feet how in love with them you really are.”

Now came the moment that both of them had been waiting for, but neither would admit it. One of Jessica's feet extended, resting on her brother's shoulder. He could hear the skin, sticky with sweat, touching the leather of the chair. The second also moved forwards but instead pressed the big toe on his closed lips. Adam made as if to open them, but Jessica stopped him.

“Nuh uh! You'll wait for my command!” Jessica smirked, locking eyes with her captive and purposefully waited. She witnessed the eagerness swimming in his pupils, eagerness born not only of his current torture but of desire.

“Aaaaaand...” Adam groaned, seeing that Jessica was dragging things out in order to mess with him. The seconds ticking by felt so much longer, until finally...

“Begin!”

Gratefully, Adam parted his lips and took Jessica's big toe inside his mouth. His tongue hungrily whirled around it, sampling the entirety of his sister's largest toe. As the pink muscle swept between the toes Adam was surprised to find only a slight rise in the intensity of the flavour. This was a much different situation than when he was made to clean the feet of his mother and auntie who had both been rocking quite filthy feet. The only evidence of Jessica's weak attempt at acquiring feet even in the same stench tier as her relatives was that mild vinegary flavour in the toe gaps. Another difference was that at the start his sister giggled because of the sudden stimulation to her ticklish toes.

Without the imposed necessity of having to clean the foot that his mouth was in the process of servicing, Adam was free to worship to his heart's content. Jessica was more than happy to move her foot around whenever his mouth started lapping or sucking on another part of her foot flesh.

It was with three of his sister's toes in his mouth when Adam noticed that Jessica was not sat idle. Again that damn phone was in her hands, the camera trained on him. Jessica giggled when he caught sight of it. “Say cheese, big bro! Actually, I bet you're sick of cheese after cleaning my grimy toes.” Adam suspected that Jessica was playing up the state of her feet for the benefit of the video, making it seem as if her feet were filthy to increase the humiliation of her brother. Regardless of what she said, Adam stopped what he was doing like a deer caught in headlights.

“What do you think you are doing? Keep going, with no less affection than before. I wanna see an expression of pure love as you suck on my sexy little toes!”

Hesitantly, Adam continued. He hated the fact that Jessica would have footage of this to lord over him, in addition to the first video. “Good boy!” Jessica said with laughter in her tone. After this moment she went from being a silent participant to ordering her brother around as he worshipped her feet, taking a more prominent role in the action rather than simply enjoying the warm tongue slurping at the clammy skin. Adam had preferred it when Jessica had just left him to his own perverse devices but he wasn't sure if that was due to the introduction of the camera which rendered an intimate activity a potentially public one. That potential was what he feared.

In spite of the rigorous soccer practices and matches that Jessica attended, her feet were almost entirely smooth and soft. It was only the back of her heel where any harder skin was present. The young woman liked keeping her feet looking attractive and soft, she found it amusing wearing revealing footwear in public and catching people taking glances at her feet. Ironically her own brother had been one of those very people, only he had much more opportunities to stare at her feet without being caught thanks to living with her.

Jessica wiggled her toes happily whilst Adam swept his tongue all over them, sucking them with nothing short of lustful hunger. He flinched for a moment when the greasy toes of her other foot began to flirtatiously grab at his ear lobe, toying with it gently. After his mouth had sufficiently tended to her toes, Jessica plucked them out of Adam's mouth and raised the foot so that her heel was before the gaping hole. “Tongue out, as far as you can manage.”

She spread her toes, pulling the skin of her sole taut to remove any trace of wrinkles. The foot lowered and the warm, damp flesh was pressed against Adam's extended tongue. Jessica ran her whole sole down her brother's tongue, over and over again. It happened so many times that his tongue began to tremble, needing to withdraw and rest. However Jessica's unyielding foot offered no rest. These sensations were incredible to Jessica and she ignored his discomfort, seeking only to please herself. Adam was grateful when he saw his sister eventually put her phone away. The less footage she had of this unparalleled humiliation the better.

“Next foot now big bro.” She said, pulling back the foot from Adam's mouth. It made her laugh when Adam tried putting his tired tongue away, only for her to pipe up. “No no no. This will be a test of your endurance. Keep that tongue out big bro, this time it's sole licking time first, toe sucking second.” The first foot drifted up to his hair to use it to dry off. Adam wondered if maybe his mom or aunt had given Jessica the idea or if she had come up with it alone just like they had done.

The second of Jessica's beautiful feet started using Adam's tongue just as the first did. Whilst not recording a video, she had regained a good amount of passivity, shutting up and allowing her pervert brother to do his thing. After all, he was the expert. And once Jessica grew bored of wiping her foot on the tongue, she gave the command for more toe sucking. Adam was even more eager than when he sucked on the first set of sweaty sisterly toes, happy that his tongue was finally having a break after being extended for so long. Without the video evidence holding her back, Jessica stopped restraining herself and moaned frequently due to Adam's oral attention to her toes. In fact it was the opposite of before, she even started exaggerating the moans after seeing Adam's blush redden further upon hearing them.

“Excellent work, big bro. You'll make a good foot slave yet.” Jessica commented, concluding the foot worshipping. “I think you've earned the privilege to have those itchy feet of yours tickled by your caring sister.” Upon hearing the mention of the itching, the terrible sensations came rushing back full force. Without the ability to dedicate himself entirely to licking and sucking on his sister's foot flesh, Adam was left mentally defenceless and his mind concentrated on the most relevant piece of sensory information: the intense itching.

Adam found himself whimpering and tearing up watching Jessica take her time wiping the saliva soaked foot through his hair to dry it off, often catching on the clump of used chewing gum and hair, sending sharp pangs of pain through his scalp. She knew what she was doing, being the sadistic young woman that she was Jessica could practically feel her brother's need for someone, anyone to at least try and relieve his torment if only just a little bit. Playfully, her now dry foot was slapping against Adam's cheek and sometimes using her toes to pinch the rough, slightly stubbly skin. The sensation would even cause her to giggle lightly, because her feet were just as sensitive as her brother's.

However, much to the benefit of Adam's mental state, Jessica did climb off of him and stand barefoot on the basement floor. She walked around to the stocks where Adam's helpless feet awaiting her, twitching away as his nerves were assaulted by the current torture. Each step was accompanied by the slap of a sole onto a hard surface.

“Remind me, what is it you want again big bro? I forget.” Jessica asked with a grin, grasping the top of the stocks so tightly that the pink skin of her palms began to turn white.

“I... need you to scratch my feet. Please Jessica, I've worshipped your feet. It's too itchy! It's unbearable!” Adam pleaded for his sister to drop the bratty act. Well that isn't accurate. He was pleading for her to stop playing it up so much to tease him and simply do as promised.

“Scratch?” Jessica laughed. “Nope. That isn't what we agreed. Try again and if you don't get it right, I'll apply another coating of itching cream and upstairs for a nap.”

Adam cringed not only at the sensations racking his soles and toes, but at the idea of having this torture being freshly renewed. “Fine. Jessica, I need you to tickle my feet.”

“Tickle your feet?” Jessica gasped, placing a hand on both cheeks in order to appear surprised. “But big bro, you're so ticklish! It'll be like torturing you! If you're sure about this, you'll have to ask once more, convincingly, otherwise I won't be able to believe that you're being honest.”

Sighing, Adam gritted his teeth hard, preparing to speak clearly without letting the irritating feelings in his feet cause him to fumble. “Jessica pl--”

“That isn't what you were calling me earlier! What you called me earlier was much more persuasive than just my name.”

“Goddess. Plea--”

“Wait wait wait!” Jessica stopped him again, giggling cruelly. A devious idea had come to mind. She retrieved her phone for the third time since stepping into the basement and trained the camera on Adam. “I simply MUST get this snippet for my collection.”

Darkening several shades of red, Adam told himself that he had to continue. “Goddess. Please tickle my feet. The only thing that can help me now is for you to tickle my feet and save me from the itching. You are my only hope.”

Jessica was in hysterics. “This might be the funniest day of my life.” She managed to say between laughs. At some point the phone disappeared back into the pocket of her jeans for what would be the last time today (in regards to capturing humiliating footage of her brother).

“You know what? I'm convinced. So convinced in fact that even if this doesn't have the effect that you desire, if it doesn't aid the itchy dilemma you find yourself in, if it only makes it worse, I'll keep going anyway. That's right, as you requested, I am going to tickle your itchy, sensitive soles big bro. And there isn't a single thing you can do to stop me.”

Holding her hands out before her, wiggling the fingers tauntingly, Jessica sported the most wicked of smiles. “Three.” The hands drifted closer.

“Two.” Even closer.

“One.” Closer still, so close that Adam could feel the air displaced by the movement of his sister's fingers.

“Tickle time!” She yelled.

Adam flinched at her announcement, screwing his eyes shut and immediately bracing himself for the onslaught of tickling. Despite asking for this, the prospect that the tickling might only increase his torment scared him. The itching was so formidable that he was clutching at straws, begging the only person present to aid him in the cruellest way she could think of. This wasn't an option that Adam had the other night when he had been left alone in the dark with only the itchy torture of his feet and crotch for company.

However the tickling didn't come. He stayed tensed up, trying to ignore the still ongoing itching. Bit by bit, his body relaxed and he pried his eyelids open. That's when she struck. Jessica had used the false start to lower her brother's guard, to catch him at his most mentally vulnerable, similar to how she currently had him at his most physically vulnerable.

Adam's immediate reaction was to gasp in shock, feeling Jessica place her short fingernails just below his toes and drag them down the length of his soles. “Jessica!” He shouted as nervous, involuntary giggles escaped from his mouth.

“What?” She asked incredulously. “You wanted this, remember?” The fingers trailed back up to the top lightly before digging back in and scraping down. The technique was enough to drive Adam crazy with the mix of teasing touches and all out tickling. “My pervert big brother wanted his feet tickled so that's exactly what I'm going to do. For as long as I want. Do try to enjoy yourself.”

As Jessica repeated this countless times, Adam discovered something. Although it was nearly as unbearable, the harder tickling did somewhat counteract the itching. On the flip side, the gentle, tender touches which would usually be preferable to him only worked together with the itching, providing a tickling sensation on top of the terrible irritant that had soaked into his skin.

“Harder Jessica, please! Keep doing the harder one!” It was difficult to speak between tormented shivering and desperate laughing, but Adam found a way.

“Like this?” Jessica asked. She switched from the alternating touches into a completely light routine, running her fingers softly up and down her brother's ticklish soles. She knew exactly what Adam meant, but like everything else, she wouldn't make it easy.

“NO!” He practically screamed with both frustration and distress. It was impossible for someone in his situation to keep calm.

“Awww. But I like doing this. It's so fun seeing you shudder under all those straps, knowing that I'm only making things worse for you.”

“Jessicaaaa.” Adam whined, twitching all the while thanks to her new attentions, not afraid to look pathetic. All the while Jessica kept up with this new tickling method. “You promised.”

For a few long seconds, Jessica pulled a thinking face. “You're right, I suppose we did have a deal. But in exchange for me tickling you nice and hard, for tickling your feet without mercy, we will do this again another time, for much much MUCH longer. I'm thinking twelve whole hours of itchy feet and light tickling for the foot freak. That sounds fair to me. But never mind that right now anyway, I will work out the finer details another time. For now...”

Jessica abruptly stopped the trailing of her fingers and raised her hands beside her head so that Adam could see them. She looked like a demon; both hands were clawed and a grin of pure evil had taken over the lower portion of her face. Not for the first time since he was first placed in this chair, Adam wondered if he was stuck in a nightmare, unable to wake up.

Notions of this being anything other than reality were quashed when Jessica's hand pounced forwards like twin vipers, spider tickling Adam's soles like a woman possessed. “Tickle tickle big bro!” She teased, breaking into laughter of her own. But that was nothing compared to her brother's laughter. Desperate and full of suffering, Adam's laughter served only to fuel the flame that was Jessica's sadistic side. The itching had taken a back seat, so much so that it was only a minor problem now. But Adam wondered if the sacrifice was truly worth it, because his tormentor was proving to be quite the gifted tickle torturer with only her hands. It might have been due to the severity of his foot restraints, after all his mom and aunt didn't actually tickle them whilst toe tied. Hell, Adam hoped it was due to the increased sense of helplessness that his feet felt more ticklish, otherwise Jessica might prove to be a force of terrifying tickling prowess.

“You can't escape my fingers big bro! These tickly feet of yours are trapped, unable to move even a little. They belong to me now, just like you do! Tickle tickle. Tickle tickle. And just to warn you, this is only the beginning. When I stop, that's when you really should be afraid.”

“HAHAHAHAHA! STOP, PLEASE! JESSICA!” That was the best Adam could muster. His brain was rapidly losing to the ticklish agony being transmitted from the nerves all over his feet. He bucked and struggled to no avail. His sister's fingers were going to town on his feet, her fingernails scratching away at high speed and without mercy, drawing out every ticklish sensation that she possibly could.

“Did you miss what I just said? Oh never mind, you'll find out later how much worse this can get. But for the time being big bro...” Jessica chuckled, filling her voice with malevolence. “I have no intention of stopping.”

She wasn't lying. Not even a little. Jessica fully intended to push her brother to his limits during her time with him. Like a predator, she had waited for years for the opportunity to treat him like this, and escape from her talons wouldn't be easy.

please more sadistic tickle and forced sniffing of stinky, smelly nylon claded soles

Currently in the works Smellking. Not sure when it'll be finished, this next part is taking a little longer.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back