• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inheritance (ff/m)

I hope this part will be forced sniffing of smelly stinky nylons and merciless tickling.

Sorry for the wait, I hope it's worth it! Heavy tickling in this part. I plan on coming to a conclusion in the next part, with potential for a epilogue, however the final part will be weighted more towards the foot fetish and humiliation side of thinking much like how this part is weighted towards the tickling. I will post it here regardless because the rest of the story is already here haha.

Part 4

After what felt like multiple hours of Jessica using her fingers to tickle his immobile feet, Adam was on his lonesome in the basement, breathing heavily. Once more robbed of sight, he was trying his best to recover before his sister returned, bringing with her the further suffering that she had oh so gleefully informed him of. And truth be told, he was extremely afraid. Adam knew that Jessica was both a devil and a brat, but the tireless tickle torture she had just dished out struck him as being a level of sadism that scared him.

Just as she had stated, Jessica didn't stop until she grew bored of tickling his feet, not even to provide her victim a break. All the begging and pleading from Adam had either been ignored or mocked. The verbal teasing had been near continuous at first, but faded as time went on, never quite disappearing completely. And despite it being over, Adam was still in a state of paranoia. Even though he would hear her coming, he kept himself tense, ready for a touch at any moment. It was incredible the effect that his sister's relentless actions had had on his mind so far. But she was far from finished. Adam shuddered, remembering Jessica's words before she ran up the stairs with pure excitement.

“Excuse me for a few moments, big bro.” Jessica had said, sounding a little out of breath herself. “I have some... equipment to go and gather.” She had turned as if to leave, but stopped and came back, walking slyly by the side of the chair.

“This should keep you on your toes. Make you anticipate what comes next just a little more.” With a grin, Jessica had tugged the blindfold back over his eyes. Before running off, her hand poked at the stretched skin of his armpit.

Adam cried out with surprise, listening to the pattering of his sister's feet and the annoying giggling her mouth emitted, both noises that accompanied her up the stairs. The two noises that were the last thing he heard before the shutting of the door to the house. Silence had been restored to the basement, a silence that hung over the room up until the present time. Back then, he had considered begging for the blindfold to be removed but he knew that it would have been a fruitless plea. Even if Jessica had agreed she would have expected too high a price in return, for she did not come remotely close to following the belief of equivalent exchange.

Every second felt like thirty. Every minute felt like ten. Adam had acquired a new understanding of what prisoners went through since being locked into this chair, deprived of methods to properly perceive the world, different senses being removed each time. Listening to music, watching television and playing video games were common hobbies for him and the difference in how time passed was astounding. Adam hoped that Jessica's insistence to transform him into her slave were only part of her plan to flaunt superiority over him and that she wasn't truly serious because he was unsure if it were possible to live like this without gradually going insane.

Suddenly, the door to the basement creaked open.

“Fuck. Already?” Adam said quietly to no one in particular. He appreciated that Jessica hadn't taken away his ability to speak and voice his anguish however it was likely that would play a part in her despair inducing scheme.

“Oh big brooooo~” Jessica spoke in that smug, dominant tone that she had become so used to using since she entered the house. “I've found so many fun toys around the house; toys that I simply cannot wait to play with. You're in for a treat.”

“Jessica, come on.” Adam used a defeated tone, further exasperating the current differences between them, as if his vulnerable state wasn't enough. “I can't take any more tickling. Have some mercy.”

During her walk over, Jessica didn't respond. All Adam heard were sounds of exertion from his little sister. The huffing and puffing was ended by a thud as she dumped whatever she were carrying by the foot end of the stocks. He felt the air on his soles from Jessica's movements and he fidgeted accordingly.

“Sorry big bro.” Jessica said, though it sounded as if she were moving away again. “But you don't really have much of a say in the matter. Have you already forgotten that you're my bitch now? My big brother, reduced to his sister's plaything.” A cackle, though from a voice as light and girly as Jessica's it wasn't overly intimidating. “I'm just getting a few more things, then you'll have ALL of my attention foot freak.”

“What the hell does she have?” Adam asked rhetorically, muttered just as quiet as last time. The mystery provided by lack of sight was doing wonders to build the anxiety. Whatever had been dropped by the stocks sounded heavy, further evidenced by his sister's grunts.

Jessica soon returned and this time, the items she brought could be guessed at. The first, also placed by the stocks, had a clanging sound and the only item that Adam could attribute that to in the house was the lightweight metal stool from Jessica's room. The second item was harder, the sole reason Adam had for guessing was because of events earlier from this very day. The sloshing of liquid would have been near inaudible were it not for his lack of sight and subsequent reliance on his ears.

“I'm guessing that you're thirsty after all that tickling? Well you're in luck. Since I am such an amazing sister, I brought something for you to drink. Mom told me that she and aunt Karen worked really hard making this. Some tasty sock water. Hey, there's even some of my socks in here! Gross, I wore that pair for days!” Adam heard Jessica laugh, and place the bucket next to the chair. “No wonder you love this stuff. The socks that were wrapped around my feet, feet that you've admitted to loving so much, are in here, soaking in this murky drink. If I were to drink this I honestly think I'd vomit. But you're a tough guy, aren't you big bro? I bet you could stomach all of this if you tried.”

Adam yelped when his sister reached out and gave his nipple a playful squeeze. He was surprised when she released the nub almost immediately; surprised and relieved. Jessica bent down, and scooped a glassful of sock water, unknowingly copying the earlier actions of her aunt. “Open up big bro. You better not spill a drop of this or I won't be a very happy girl. Oh yeah, you can't see, can you? I brought a straw because it'd be pretty hard for you to drink this with your head strapped in place.”

Not knowing where the tip of the straw was in regards to his face, Adam opened wide and trusted in Jessica to guide the piece of plastic to his lips. Usually he would be hesitant to trust her but because this was for her benefit and not his, he doubted that she'd screw it up just to be brat. Sure enough, he was correct. Jessica's free hand gently grasped his chin and manoeuvred the straw between her brother's lips. Those lips closed around the straw and he began sucking down the dirty liquid.

“Good boy.” Jessica cooed mockingly, moving her hand from Adam's chin to his cheek where she then tenderly stroked. “You like this stuff, don't you? Well don't worry, once all of this is gone I'll gladly make you some more. I know plenty of girls with stinky socks. I'm sure they'll give them to me, so long as I lend out your 'services' obviously. But as a special treat, every now and again, I'll make you a special brew with only my socks. 'Jessica's sock juice' has a certain ring to it, doesn't it? I'd be rich if my entire potential customer base didn't consist only of my perverted older brother.”

As Adam drank at his own pace, steadily emptying the glass through the straw, he wished that his sister would let up for just one minute. The teasing never stopped, promising future humiliations in regards to his embarrassing fetish as if she were an agent planning out their client's career.

“Wait a minute. If you, my very own brother, can be so infatuated with my pretty feet, surely there's other foot fetish freaks out there who would feel the same way, right? Don't deny it big bro. Maybe it's my calling to be a foot goddess to weirdos like you. Imagine the money I could make...”

Without meaning to, Adam made a sound of annoyance as he drank. As Jessica had been speaking, thinking out loud about how she could utilise her attractive feet, he had felt a rapidly building sense of jealously within him. Because his mouth was occupied, an ambiguous sound was all that he could do to protest.

Jessica laughed. “Does the idea of other people tending to my feet, no, worshipping my feet, make you mad? How sweet! You really are in love with them! Just because I care about you so much, I promise that no other person will ever have the opportunity to become as intimate with my soles and toes as you will.” As her sentence came to an end, Adam sucked up the last of the sock juice out of the glass and released the straw, leaving only a couple socks sat at the bottom of the glass, filled to the brim with water.

“You're not done yet, big bro. There's some socks that need to be sucked dry yet. Look like they're... oh my! Mom's rotten gym socks. Ewwww. You know the white pair of ankle socks with the brand name written along the side? I remember seeing her toss these into the hamper back at the old home. They certainly weren't white then! You know how mom is with her socks. Actually come to think of it, you're probably very familiar with her socks, aren't you? Mom's tendency to wear socks a few times before washing them must have been a blessing to you whilst searching for some fetish fuel. But you prefer my stinky socks, right?”

“Yes. I prefer your stinky socks Jessica.” Adam admitted. He had never really yearned for the socks or shoes of his mother, but acted as if he had and chose Jessica's over them. This was the most tender she had been with him today and he wasn't in a hurry to jump into upcoming tortures.

Giggling shyly, Jessica patted Adam as if he were a dog. “Good boy. You have great taste in stinky footwear. However these socks aren't gonna suck themselves dry. I know they're mom's socks, but you'll do it for your perfect little sister, won't you?”

“Of course.” Adam told her with a smile. Again, he wasn't eager for Jessica to regress into that cruel torturer persona.

“You really don't want me to tickle you any more, do you big bro?” Jessica grinned proudly, seeing through this newfound polite facade. When Adam opened his mouth to answer, to lie and claim that he had learned to obey her, she shoved both waterlogged socks into his open mouth. Had he been able to see it coming Adam might have locked his lips closed but gagging him had proven effortless. “That's too bad. I have so many fun activities planned. And you'll be pleased to know that most of them involve your helpless, toe tied, ticklish feet. Suck up all that water and sweat quick, because I'm starting to feel impatient and I bet that I become a much better tickler when I lose my patience.”

The effort exhibited by the restrained young man picked up upon hearing that, something that somewhat satisfied Jessica. What didn't satisfy her was when her wandering eyes noticed that the erection in Adam's underpants had mostly disappeared and regressed to its flaccid state. That wasn't on at all.

Putting the empty glass back by the bucket, Jessica huffed and puffed loudly, letting her blind brother know that she was kicking up a fuss about something. “Are you missing the sight of my soft feet, big bro? Your little friend tells me that you miss them very quite a lot. Don't fret, I've got you covered.” Jessica gladly retook her dominant position straddling Adam, leaning over the other side first to scoop up a discarded, ugg boot. She took a sample sniff and recoiled, finding the air to be pungent and still rather warm. “Take a whiff of this. Be careful, it's damn stinky!”

Jessica pushed the opening of her shoe into Adam's face, crumpling the walls of the boot and putting his nose into contact with the sweat-moistened insole. He took a breath, through his nose as his mouth was stuffed, and moaned. Jessica giggled musically, not just at the moan but at the stirring beneath her ass too. “There we go, standing to attention for your master. Keep in mind that if your dick goes soft again, there shall be consequences. I want you all aroused for the next couple hours, aroused with no hope of climax. If you struggle, just imagine my feet. Imagine them fresh out of cleats after a long soccer game, one that went well into extra time. I bet the smell could clear a room. But you'd love it. It'd drive you crazy with lust. Because you are my foot bitch.”

Feeling Adam stiffen and grow even more, Jessica's giggles of amusement became cackles of power-swollen glee. “I'll be happy to help you again, if you feel yourself becoming soft. All you have to do is tell me. My services cost five minutes of public foot kissing. Sure, it'll be super humiliating and you'd be taking the risk of someone you know seeing you, but I warn you that the consequences of losing that erection will be far worse.”

The mere thought of kissing his sister's feet in public was enough to scare Adam, so he swore to himself that he'd do his best to maintain this erection. He knew that the alternative would be an extra dose of torture, something that he wanted even less. Currently however, staying aroused wasn't difficult. He reminded himself that the bitter liquid travelling down his throat was tainted by the sweaty socks of his mom. He inhaled deeply straight from Jessica's insole, filling his lungs with the musty aroma. He pictured the feet of his sister, his mom and his aunt, lined up flexing their soles, turning them into wrinkled landscapes that Adam desired to run his tongue across. These three stimulations were plenty, for now.

“Done.” Adam informed his sister upon emptying the socks, his voice muffled but still bordering the realm of understanding.

“Finally. I was starting to get worried you were taking your time in order to rile me up. I got to thinking that you might be a masochist as well as a freaky foot boy.” Jessica tossed the boot back to the floor which somewhat disappointed Adam. “Spit them into my hands.” She commanded and Adam complied, dropping the saliva soaked socks into her hands. She climbed off of him and deposited the used up socks into the empty glass. Suddenly two of the three sexual stimulants had been ripped away and with the tickling torment that was sure to come at any minute, he was concerned about losing the erection that he had been instructed to keep.

The screech of the metal stool at the stocks caused Adam to jump against his binds. Jessica was in the process of repositioning it, placing herself in the ideal spot to attack her brother's feet in comfort. “I spent so long upstairs earlier because I was unpacking boxes, searching for anything that might come in useful for tickling the feet of naughty foot perverts. Honestly, I don't think that all of these will work. But some of them are gonna drive you insane. I tested some of the worst ones on my own feet and let me tell you big bro, I wouldn't want anyone using them against me. Especially a brat who wants nothing more than to tickle the crap out of her big brother.”

To supplement her words Jessica lightly dragged her fingers down Adam's soles. “No no no no!” He protested in a giggly voice.

“What's wrong?” She pouted. “Do you not want to please your little sister? I thought you said you were my bitch... my slave...”

“I-I, I am! But please Jessica, don't tickle me any more. Please...” Adam sounded desperate. He could practically feel the terrible sensations already, Jessica's intent was really that strong. Any second he expected the teasing preliminary touch to be followed up with a barrage of fingers and infernal tools.

“Well...” Jessica practically sounded like she were purring. It had become so much more difficult for Adam to read her relying on sight alone. “A real bitch of mine would grant me permission to tickle his feet. In fact, he'd ask me politely to just do whatever I wanted to his soles and oh so tickly toes. You begged me earlier, what's the difference?”

“Earlier my feet were itching like crazy. I felt like I was losing my mind!” Adam blushed, recalling the shameful moment. At the time, it had been the only option available to him, but that didn't disperse his retrospective humiliation.

“So what?” Jessica actually sounded annoyed that her brother's will wasn't entirely broken. She knew she still had the threat of uploading the private videos that she had taken earlier onto social media, but that wasn't challenging. Those had plenty of potential for the future and she decided that the assassination of Adam's social life could wait.

“So what? Jessica, I've got a foot fetish. I can admit that. You, mom and aunt Karen have forced the confession out of me. But I hate being tickled. Please, for the last time, don't tickle me. Let me out of this thing and I will literally pamper your feet for days on end.” Adam tried his best at wrangling his way out of this looming session of maddening tickles.

“You're gonna pamper my feet anyway, BIG BRO.” Before whenever Jessica had referred to him as 'big bro', it had been teasing and playful; exactly what one would expect from a girl like Jessica. But this time, the words had an edge. She didn't much like being defied, especially whilst she was supposed to be totally in charge. “Not only that, but you've worn out any chance for mercy. This was going to just be a test, a chance for me to see what tools were best for tickling. But no longer. Now, once I've found the most effective methods of tickle torturing your sensitive feet, I think I'll just keep going.”

“Jessi--”

“Nope. No more stalling. I'm gonna fuck you up big bro. Fuck you up with these toys that I've found. I don't envy you, sat in that chair, not knowing what it is that I'm going to put you through. Enough talking now. I only want to hear laughter. Feel free to laugh to your heart's content, because I need criteria to judge these tools with after all.”

Adam could only utter a whimper when he realised that there was no talking his way out of this. Up until this point he had been deluding himself. He thought that the tickling that Jessica had already inflicted on him would be enough to satisfy her, to dim that sadistic inferno raging inside her. Adam had been convinced that Jessica's mind could be changed with sufficient pleading and bartering. The weight of what was about to happen finally landed. Thoughts sped through his mind, all the possibilities of what his sister had found on her scavenger hunt. All those horrifying possibilities.

The first touch landed.

And... it wasn't that bad.

“Is that... a feather?” Adam asked. The wispy strokes lashing against his soles were near unnoticeable. The slight sensations forced his lips into a smile, but the sensations were nothing like Jessica's fingers. It was an annoying feeling, something that he could see becoming a torture of irritation after a long while. But for the time being, he could deal with it.

“Why aren't you laughing? Feathers are supposed to be an iconic tickling tool!” Jessica sounded a little bit angry. She shifted the stroking up to Adam's bound toes and sawed it between them, which got a few small giggles out of him. Not enough for Jessica though. “Uh. And here I thought this would be a good one. Oh well. Next!”

As Jessica was grabbing the next tool from her assembled collection, Adam realised that he wasn't concentrating on staying erect. He still was, thankfully, but if his focus had waned for much longer, he doubted it would last. While there was no distracting tickling occurring, he once again pictured feet. This time only Jessica's feet, recalling how she had teased him earlier. Removing that cute pair of socks so sexily, wiggling her beautiful toes...

He managed the erection, holding onto his arousal whilst Jessica tested various, mostly ineffective tickling tools on his toe tied feet. Jessica stroked and poked at Adam's soles and toes with a few different make-up brushes and soft bristled paintbrushes of the art variety from a set she once received for a birthday and never opened (until now), eliciting few reactions. Like with the feather, the light tickling from these items wasn't enough to truly torture and served to only curl his lips. The closest Jessica came to the previous level of torment that her fingers created in her victim was when she focussed on the especially tender skin between her brother's separated toes. However that wasn't enough for her. She became increasingly infuriated by the lack of suffering.

Looking for a reason to punish her brother in an alternative manner, Jessica peeked over the top of the stocks at his underwear and was further annoyed to see his clearly still engorged member. She had been looking forward to thinking up a creative torture for failing to abide by that particular stipulation that had been set. A few days ago, Jessica would have found it gross commanding Adam to stay hard by thinking about her feet, but given the circumstances it only made her feel powerful.

“Right, let's see if we can't get some screams out of you...” Jessica spoke quietly, both hands digging through the box of goodies that she had brought down into the basement.

“Aha!” Still in a hushed tone, she pushed items aside to get to the one that she wanted. Jessica had a plan here and jumping to a tool she knew for certain would be extremely effective went against that plan. It was all about building up the torment and selecting the tools that managed to inflict higher and higher tiers of tickle torture on her perverted older brother. She suspected that this particular type of tool would be around the level she was looking for.

“Hey Adam.”

“J-Jessica?”

“Sorry that those last few attempts were so... underwhelming. But I have a good feeling that you'll like what I'm holding right now. Have you ever seen mom clean that black mould stuff from around the bath? She uses a certain kind of brush after spraying that nasty stuff down with bleach. Do you remember what she uses?”

Adam sat thinking for a few moments. “She uses... Oh no.”

Jessica grinned devilishly. Both of them knew that these tools would be effective on Adam's sensitive flesh. That growing annoyance in her was now being used to fuel her cruelty which was far from good news for her heavily restrained brother. “Oh yes!”

In her fingers she twirled the pair of extremely stiff bristled toothbrushes. One handle was green, the other was blue. They were clean, unused yet by Kim and each of the hundreds of thin bristles stood straight. Jessica was baffled by the possibility that someone might use these in their mouth, her mom had always talked about how terrible these would be to brush teeth and gums with. Despite their potential as a cleaning utensil, the stores continued to keep them in the toothbrush section.

Know that Adam's heels were the least ticklish part of his foot, she decided to start there, giving him a sense of impending dread as she slowly worked her way up the stretches of skin. She very nearly started brushing on and between those toes, the temptation was strong because Jessica knew it would drive Adam insane, but she reminded herself several times that the merciless torture could wait just a little longer until all tools had been tested.

Jessica started tickling both heels simultaneously, brushing at the same rate with the same amount of pressure. Even sat by the stocks she felt her brother's entire body tense up. At first he was silent, which Jessica knew was because he was holding back the tide of laughter building within. His feet twitched and pulled against the restraints. The part that this young, gleeful tormentress had chosen to start with was the least immobile part of Adam's foot; his heels could still move from side to side slightly. Yet even that wasn't enough to escape the persistent brushing.

Devilishly, Jessica held the bristles against Adam's skin and swept directly upward to arrive at his arches. This is what drew the first of the laughter from him, a surprised, short laugh. That quickly transformed in steady laughter when she kept brushing up and down, moving the brushes horizontally whenever she felt the need. As Adam was still fighting the full force of the ticklish feelings, he was still quiet.

Not as suddenly as before, Jessica wordlessly worked upwards, brushing the mildly less sensitive balls of her brother's feet. She felt giddy approaching those delectably vulnerable toes. Adam felt the complete opposite. Currently he was laughing but managing to hold it together reasonably well. He took a sudden breath when the toothbrushes retracted. It was a breath of terrified anticipation, it was no secret where Jessica would strike next.

Unable to contain herself, Jessica cackled madly when she went to town on her brother's toes with both brushes. Swabbing them in between the toes, up and down the stems, across the heads, Jessica was hitting every nerve. Adam's body was fighting wildly against the straps pinning him to the chair and although the torment was more unbearable than before the struggles of his spasming feet literally couldn't get any worse thanks to the strict stocks and tight toe ties. He simply had to endure his sister aggressively brushing the most tender sections of his feet. She was more than happy to keep this up for the next ten minutes, ignoring every time Adam breathlessly begged for a break. However there were more tools to test. Once she stopped, Jessica nodded approvingly and placed the stiff bristled toothbrushes aside from the rejected tools that had been tossed away in anger, starting the pile of effective tickle tools.

That pile began growing larger soon enough. Jessica's next bright idea was a pair of old mascara brushes that she didn't use any more. They were a little worse for wear, the bristles no longer having as much 'oomph' as new brushes however much like the stiff bristled toothbrushes they were effective on and between Adam's toes. Jessica was happy that her array of make up tools hadn't been a total disappointment and tossed the mascara brushes next to the toothbrushes.

Next, came the first item that truly impressed Jessica. When Adam felt a pair of sharp points scratching away at his heels his was already laughing. “Wh-w-what are those?” He asked in between laughter. It was a good job he asked whilst Jessica was still going at his heels, because any further up would render him speechless.

Jessica giggled, digging in a point on each of her brother's heels and dragged them upwards with terrible slowness, drawing a line in the flesh. “Toothpicks! A pair of sharp little toothpicks, all for you. These seem to be pretty good, I can't wait to poke them in between your toes and play with your toe stems. I wish I had brought more, I could have held them between my fingers like my own set of claws. I'd be like that superhero! You know the one, his name escapes me right now. Nerdy stuff like that is more your expertise, right big bro? Who's a ticklish little nerd? Whoever it is had better tell me, otherwise I will stop and go grab more of these from the kitchen.”

“I am!” Adam yelled out, laughing near continuously as Jessica swept the points of the toothpicks up and down his arches.

“You are what?”

“A ticklish, HAHAHA, little... nerd!” Adam couldn't help but laugh in the middle of his sentence. He almost lost it towards the end too, but summoned the strength to briefly hold on.

“Good boy! That's my ticklish little nerd. Now, your reward is more tickling!” Jessica brought the toothpicks up to Adam's toes and just as she thought, the effect was intense. Randomly poking around and making little scratches on the most sensitive collection of skin on his feet was proving to be a lot of fun. Adam was unable to speak at all he was laughing so hard.

“They were excellent. Now, what's next...” Jessica put the toothpicks in the 'good' pile. But before she could get the next item, Adam piped up.

“Jessica...” Adam gulped. “I need your help.”

“Oh really? What with, dear brother?” She had an idea of what he wanted, but she wanted to hear him say it.

“My erection. I-I-I can't keep it up.” Each spoken syllable made Adam's face turn redder.

“Good heavens, how awful. Looks like something must be done about that. I have an idea.” With that Jessica got off of the stool and climbed back onto Adam, slamming both feet into his face.

“More foot worship for your goddess!” Adam opened his mouth hungrily and obediently and five of Jessica's toes found the opening quickly enough, the other foot kept roughly mashing his face. They tasted less sweaty than earlier and more dirty, likely because of the dust she had picked up walking barefoot around the house and basement. Jessica then commanded him to hold out his tongue whilst she used it to wipe her sole which was also dirty, afterwards repeating everything on the second foot as the spit-dampened sole took up the job of toying with Adam's face.

“One hard pervert penis in exchange for ten minutes of public foot kissing, sounds like a great deal to me!” Jessica laughed, waiting to see if Adam dared to point out that she had doubled the time originally promised. He didn't.

“Now, back to tickling.” Jessica sat back down at the stool. A lot of tools would go unused, she had grabbed them thinking that they might be useful, but after similar lighter tools failed, she narrowed down the remaining selection to the heavier, more extreme items. Leaving her with three more tools to test out. She grinned, spotting a pair of items that would be similar to the toothpicks in application, only much worse.

“Hey Adam.”

“J-Jessica?”

A giggle. “Are you ready to get FORKED?”

Before he could response, the devious young woman buried the pointed tines of both forks at the highest points of both soles and dragged them down the entire lengths of Adam's soles. He went crazy, becoming wilder and wilder as this went on due to the technique being used. At the beginning, Jessica was slower and more deliberate but picked up speed with with every drag, eventually doing it rather quickly. From the first stroke Adam had his speech stolen by the laughter being forced out of him by his little sister.

Fork, fork, fork fork fork.” Jessica sung. “These forks are made for forking, and that's just what they'll do. All day and all night these forks will tickle you!”

With each new tool Adam had found the tickling to be more and more intolerable but these forks proved to be a huge jump in suffering. It was like the two points of the toothpicks multiplied by four, only the metal proved to be more potent than the wood. The expansive stretches of skin that were Adam's soles were the perfect targets for the forks and when Jessica did move to his toes she found that it was far more satisfying to tickle his soles, yet stayed at the toes for a while longer. The tines weren't quite as lethal on the tighter areas that required more precision to properly exploit, but were effective when grazing his toe stems. Returning to her brother's soles, Jessica kept up the long scratching with the two forks for the rest of the test, digging the forks nice and deep to properly stimulate the nerves.

“Jessica! I need help again! Please, I can't help it!” Because of the tickle torture and length of time he'd held this erection it was becoming more and more difficult to maintain.

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Really Adam, again? I'm beginning to think that you're just making excuses to have me turn you on. Oh well, I suppose it can't be helped. That makes it twenty minutes of public foot worship you owe me, right?”

She didn't wait for a confirmation. Sitting right back on her brother's lap, Jessica leaned forwards this time instead of back. She leaned against Adam's bare chest, placing her bare feet down near his crotch. With so little subtlety, her toes poked at the fading erection in his underwear. Immediately, he was moaning at the new attentions. Those moans because more frequent when Jessica's fingers found his nipples and started playing with them. “My sexy feet. The feet you love so much. They're playing with your cock, big bro. Your little sister's feet are playing with your cock and you like it. My big bro, a disgusting pervert.”

The teasing combined with the stimulation of his two most erogenous zones was too much for Adam. If this were another girl, another girl who wasn't his relative, Adam would have been in heaven. But it wasn't. It was Jessica, his younger sister, dealing out sexually humiliating torment like an expert. Perhaps the years spent acting as a bratty sibling had trained her well for dominating him.

“Jessica.” He moaned his sister's name, a fact that made her laugh. “Stop. I'm getting close. So close...”

“Relax, big bro.” Jessica purred with her lips almost touching his ear. “I won't let you. I am going to take you to the edge and leave you there.” Parting those lips, Jessica took a hand away from Adam's nipples and stuck the finger in her mouth before putting it into his ear and probed around. Adam squirmed in his seat, whimpering as the gross sensation of a wet, inquisitive finger exploring his ear conflicted with the arousal coursing through his bound body.

Feeling the orgasm approaching, Adam's moans became more elongated. But just as he was about to climax, Jessica stopped the teasing. Her toes left his erect penis alone. Her fingers left his nipple alone. The wet finger left his ear. Seconds of nothing ticked by. Suddenly, Adam cried out in pain and longing. With his rejected orgasm fading away, racking his mind with frustration, Jessica pinched his nipples hard and twisted them violently.

“Nope! No orgasms for foot perverts! Tickle time again!” Jessica laughed like a kid in a toy store, moving back to Adam's feet as if she were finished with one toy and going to play with another.

“Last test now Adam, you'll be pleased to hear. However you'll be a little less happy when I inform you that I'll be testing two tools at once. Luckily, I believe that these two will be the very best at tickling certain parts of your feet. One for the soles and one for the toes. I'll give you a quick tickle with each before I start and I want you to guess correctly. If you get it wrong...” Jessica stopped short of making a threat, allowing her silence and actions up to this point to make the threat for her. It was surprisingly effective, Adam's fearful mind conjured up all sorts of cruel punishments that his sister could inflict on him in his current position.

A loud, shrill buzzing noise reached Adam's ears. “Electric toothbrush! Electric toothbrush!” He yelled as soon as he guessed what it was. His hands were clenched into fisted, anticipating the rapidly spinning brush to touch his feet at any moment.

“Not so fast!” Jessica chuckled, using the electronic point of the tool to the gaps of her brother's toes, sending him into immediate fits of laughter. Ignoring that, she continued her ticklish exploration using the brush. “You are correct, but this isn't just any electric toothbrush. This is the electric toothbrush that mom got me for Christmas last year. Remember it? Well if you don't I used it once because of how damn powerful it was. I tried brushing my teeth with it twice and both times I had to stop because it was literally tickling my teeth. When I packed it up and put it at the back of my cupboard I promised myself if I ever found you in a vulnerable predicament, I would try it out again. I... kinda forgot about it until today, but oh boy I never thought you'd end up in a situation that left you so deliciously helpless!”

“STOP! I GOT IT RIGHT! STOP!” Adam begged, laughter filling the gaps between his words.

“Oh, sorry. Got a little carried away. Try to guess this next tool!”

Adam tensed up as if being electrocuted, before devolving back into crazed struggling. Jessica had wasted no time applying the next tool. He knew what it was, but Jessica was scraping it up and down his sole so quickly that the tortured laughter made it incredibly difficult to get the word out. Every time he managed a syllable the rest of the word was demolished. Jessica saw this happening, time and time again, and couldn't help but grin, fuelling the efforts of the arm utilising the tickle tool.

Finally, he got it out. After taking a laboured breath, he was able to cry out. “HAIRBRUSH!”

“Yay! You got it right! I'm so proud of you big bro.” Jessica stopped tickling and beamed at her brother, although he couldn't see that.

Breathing heavily, Adam expected that his sister would be merciful enough to give him a break. He was wrong. The same buzzing as earlier started up and the swirling brush was on his toes before he could even react to the sound, followed by the scrubbing of the hairbrush. Both at the same time, on one foot. Compared to this, the forks had been enjoyable.

Adam buckled and fought against the straps holding him to the chair like never before. His mind was consumed by the ticklish sensations. The foot currently enduring the torture was twitching around as if it was having a seizure testing the limits of the stocks and the toe ties and finding them to be unfortunately effective. The only thought on his mind beside the maddening, unbearable tickling was gratitude that Jessica could only do this to one foot at a time. This on both feet simultaneously would be outright mind-rending.

“I like this one! You're going insane!” Jessica mocked, amazed at how well these tools worked in conjunction with one another. She didn't let up, not for a second. For what amounted to around ten minutes she poked and stroked the whirling brush around Adam's toes, using the hairbrush on his sole with a ferocious intensity.

When Jessica stopped, Adam felt relieved. Finally, it was over. That relief was torn away by his cruel sister when she started doing the exact same thing. Before he could say anything to try and change her mind, she was going at his other foot with the same energy as before.

Although the last of Jessica's tests did come to an end, it didn't come to an end soon enough for Adam. He was a mess, a still-twitching, hyperventilating mess. He almost didn't react to his sister sitting down in his lap once more, stroking his face gently. “There there big bro. I'm done with testing now. Relax.”

She went quiet, letting him breathe and recover from the tickle torture. “Looks like you've lost your erection too. Given the circumstances, I understand. Instead of the terrible punishment I had in mind, I'll just triple the amount of public foot kissing you owe me. That's an hour now. Aren't I a kind sister?”

Adam was too beat to answer. As he regained his senses, he realised that Jessica had brought things with her. The foul odour was the first tell. Resting on his chest he felt three items. A roll of tape and a pair of shoes. Guessing based on how the shoes felt, they were soccer cleats. That made sense, given the smell.

When Adam tried to speak, Jessica was quick to shush him. “No no. No talking big bro. In fact, I want you to open wide. I have a pair of socks that you'll love.”

Despite everything, Adam obeyed. He realised that he wanted to suck on a pair of socks, especially if they belonged to Jessica. He felt them both being stuffed in with a certain level of deliberateness, filling his mouth entirely before all of the material made it inside. These socks were not pleasant. It tasted like sweat and foot filth. Yet strangely enough, it tasted old and stale.

“These are my old socks and cleats from years ago. Remember when I said that I had a lucky pair of socks that I wouldn't wash until we lost? Well we didn't lose that whole season, not even once. Hundreds of hours of hard work, running around and kicking balls, baked into these socks. That was also the year I retired these cleats because of a growth spurt making my feet a few sizes larger. I put these old cleats in a box and stuffed my lucky, unwashed socks inside, leaving them to be forgotten. When I found them whilst searching for tickle tools I knew that I had to bring them down here. I knew you'd love them. My foot hygiene when I was younger was awful too and I never gave my shoes the chance to properly dry after particularly sweaty games. I think this awful smell would be best described as swampy.”

Adam found it hard to disagree. The smell was awful and the longer those shoes were near him the more their foulness tainted the air. The same stench in flavour form was taking over his mouth, the old sweat dried into the fibres being reinvigorated by his saliva and returning to full strength with a uniquely disgusting flavour. Jessica started putting tape over her brother's mouth, sealing away the socks and he felt something tickling away at the base of his nose. And whatever it was, it was undeniably stinky. Like a pungent, bitter cheese.

Seeing him react to this, Adam smiled. “Usually Adam I would put the toe ends of my socks inside of your mouth, as the tastiest part they would be perfect for your tongue. What you feel touching your nostrils are those toe ends. Encrusted with dirt, grime, toejam and all kind of funk from my feet and cleats. And I've applied the tape in such a way that they'll always be just below your nose, giving you something nice and stinky to enjoy.”

Jessica wasn't done yet. She used the shoelaces of the soccer cleats to tie them both around Adam's neck, giving him two extremely smelly necklaces. “There. Now you're ready.” Jessica whispered into his ear, making the hairs on the back of his neck stand on edge. With so much sexual energy still moving around his body he felt the erection threatening to return after such a small, intimate action from his own biological sister.

“Ready for what? Well big bro, I'm going to destroy you. The results of my tests will be put to good use. That's right, I'm going to tickle you again. Hard and fast, any breaks given shall be to my discretion. I will use my fingers and the tools I deemed effective to send you to tickle hell. Don't worry though, I will stop when mom and aunt Karen return. But judging from the last text she sent me, that won't be for a while.”

“Love you big bro.” Jessica gave Adam a light kiss on the cheek, then wrinkled her nose. “Eww! You taste like cheesy feet.”

Whimpering, Adam listened to Jessica get up and go back to the stocks. He shifted around with dread, making muffled noises of fearful anticipation. All the while he basked in the stink cloud of stale foot odour forming around his head.

Then, Jessica did exactly as she had promised. She sent her brother to tickle hell. Switching between the assembled tools and her fingers seemingly at random, Jessica showed Adam that she had been holding back previously. Using harsh, merciless tickling she made him buck and thrash around like never before. For the next three hours, the noises that came from that sock filled mouth were animal in nature, inhuman. Each tool was applied to the near immobile feet with a precision and effectiveness unseen in the young female tormentor during the testing stage. She wasn't utterly cruel, Jessica was kind enough to give her brother short breaks every now and again... for less than a minute whilst she changed tools.

Eventually, with sharp points, bristles and nails attacking every single sensitive bit of skin on his feet, Adam's mind regressed into a state where all it did was process the unbearable sensations that his soles and toes were undergoing. That might not have been the case had he been able to see or speak, however he had little choice but to be mentally focussed on the tickling. All he could smell were the pungent socks and shoes of his sister. All he could hear was her taunting, teasing and giggling alongside the sounds created through contact between the tickling tools and tortured flesh. The inability to respond in any significant way only made everything harder to endure.

After those three hours, three long hours, filled with nothing but ticklish suffering, Jessica stopped tickling Adam's feet. She remounted his body for what would be the last time today and her fingers started tickling away at his armpits with the same sadistic zeal that she used on his feet.

“Tickle tickle big bro. Tickle tickle! What's wrong, can you not stop me? Just like how you couldn't stop me tickling your feet? I thought so. Your armpits are all mine. These sensitive little armpits belong to me, your goddess sister. You're going to be my personal tickle toy big bro. Sure, mom will use you, but since it's my sexy feet that you fell in love with, you'll really belong to me. If you're a good tickle toy, I'll let you worship my smelly feet as much as you want. I can even bring you along to soccer practice, make you lick my sweaty post-game soles in front of all my teammates! That'll be hilarious. But you'll love it, because you want nothing more than to worship the stinky feet of your goddess, isn't that right foot freak?”

Although the tickling of his armpits wasn't quite as bad, Jessica was going above and beyond with her cruel verbal teasing. He did wonder why she left his feet alone however. Tickling them had been indisputably the best way to torture him. It just didn't seem to make sense, not for the shockingly evil mind of his little sister. Then, as twenty freshly manicured fingernails started scrabbling, scraping and spidering his soles, ten on each foot, Adam understood.

His mom and aunt had returned.

Truly wonderful story! I love the detailed description of F/m tickle torture. :devil:

Thanks! I wasn't sure if I was putting too much detail in and other times I feared that it was too little. Happy to see that you're enjoying it.

Wow. This is just superb. I just finished reading all the parts and now all I really want to do is go back to the beginning and read it again.

Glad to hear milagros!

Thanks M_Spencer, comments like this really spur me on. Happy you're liking it :)

Im blown away at how amazing this series is. Everything about it is perfect. Cant wait to read more of your stuff!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! Sorry it took so long, but the final part is ready. It doesn't have as much tickling as the other parts, but I couldn't NOT post the ending, could I? :)

There's a possibility of another part, an epilogue, maybe. I'll only write it if I feel inspired to write it, meaning that it won't be anytime soon. Whilst the majority of stories I write are more focused on foot fetishism rather than tickle fetishism, I'd love to write a truly intense, completely cruel tickle story at some point. So keep an eye out for future stories of mine! Any foot fetish story I write with significant tickling will be posted here too.

Let me know what you think of this final instalment, what you liked about it, what you disliked; anything! With that, I'm going back into writing hibernation, enjoy!

Part 5 (finale)

“Free your brother, Jessica. We'll be waiting for you both in the living room.” Kim ordered her daughter before going upstairs, Karen beside her.

“Okay mom!”

Adam was only barely aware of the conversation. He was breathing heavily, sucking the ends of Jessica's old soccer socks towards his nostrils with every inhalation. The flavour of the rest of the socks had persisted as Adam chewed them throughout his latest bout of tickle torture, absorbing his laughter just like how they once absorbed the sweat of his sister's feet.

When Adam felt the extra hands start tickling his feet whilst Jessica was at his armpits, he thought that he would finally lose his mind to the torment. It was beyond unbearable, three different people all working together with maximum effort to push him to the brink of insanity. That had lasted only a short time because of his mother's mercy, commenting that perhaps he'd had enough. Regardless of the words she spoke, Kim had allowed the tickling to go on for a while longer. Adam couldn't say for certain how long the final stretch had lasted, but it was only a fraction of the time Jessica had spent delivering ticklish agony.

“Looks like mom and aunt Karen are done with tickling you, for today at least.” Jessica said, her momentarily idle fingers had sought out her brother's nipples to toy with once more. “Don't worry, I'll have you back in this thing at the next opportunity.”

Adam felt her fingers leave his chest and start to unbind his wrists. He sighed with relief through his nose, but breathed back in suddenly when she stopped.

“Actually, before I let you out of that chair and bring you upstairs, we're going to make a deal.”

A deal? What is it now? Adam thought to himself, unable to express it out loud. Already having made one deal with his aunt, one he regretted, he felt a tide of hesitation cover him.

“Mom is going to make you an offer later. She told me so when we stopped tickling, when you were recovering. You'll know what I mean when she asks. What I need you to do is say 'yes'. I imagine that you'll say yes anyway, considering that you're a huge foot freak and everything, but I feel like I should provide further encouragement. If you say no to her question, I shall post all the footage and pictures I have taken of you onto social media. I have it all backed up, don't ask how, so if you tell mom, I'll think of a way to make you pay as well as posting it all. Understand?”

Jessica waited a moment as her brother took in the details of the deal, but grew impatient. “Do you understand, Adam?”

Adam nodded, feeling the urgency in her words. He didn't even know what he was agreeing to, not really, but the threat proved too dangerous. If the footage Jessica had was leaked, it would ruin his life.

“Good. Very good.” Even through his blindfold, Adam could sense her smile.

Jessica then restarted what she had been doing before, following the command given by her mom. Adam felt some of frustrations vanish as his bindings were undone. His wrists, his legs, his feet, his eyes. Being able to see once more was certainly a plus. However his sister saw fit to leave the gag in place and allow him to keep wearing her old soccer cleats as a pair of necklaces. Not even a word was spoken, Jessica clicked her fingers at the bottom of the staircase leading up and walked up, having Adam crawl behind on all fours, his eyes locked onto the backs of her boots.

Despite what likely awaited him, Adam was happy to be leaving the basement. He wasn't sure he'd ever be able to go down there again without remembering what had happened over the past two days. The bucket of sock water had been left behind too. Jessica led her brother over to the couch where his mom and aunt waited, the soccer cleats swinging as he crawled.

“Oh my, here he is!” Karen said. “I didn't get a good look in the basement, but now it looks like Jessica certainly did a number on you, nephew.”

“Did you have to put chewing gum in his hair, Jessica?” Kim said, noting the wad of used gum amongst her son's messy hair.

“Sorry mom.” Jessica provided her mother with the most innocent of smiles. “I got carried away.”

Kim shook her head disapprovingly, but Karen grinned. “Don't worry Jessica. She won't admit it, but your mom does the same thing.”

“I do not!”

“You should have seen her face when she was tickling Adam's foot. She had this crazed look in her eyes. There's no way that she wasn't loving it.”

Ignoring the giggling of her daughter, Kim sighed. “I'm stopping this conversation here. We can't keep our foot slave waiting for too long. He's been punished enough, and I bet his tongue is yearning to lick some sweaty soles.”

The eyes of both Jessica and Adam widened in surprise, but Jessica was the only one able to speak. “Have you changed your mind on making Adam our foot slave, mom? It sure sounds like you have.”

Kim chuckled. “Let's just say that your aunt has been making some good arguments. I'm not entirely convinced, however I see no reason that we can't enjoy tonight.” Her eyes shifted to her son. “All of us.”

“It's true, Adam probably wants this more than any of us. He told me as much several times this afternoon. Apparently he's in love with my feet!”

“That was one of the stronger arguments that my sister made.” Kim nodded. “Meaning that we can go all out and not worry about traumatising poor Adam with our stinky feet.”

“First of all, however,” Kim continued “I'm sure that he'll need the toilet considering how much we tickled him. I have a new outfit in mind too. So, Jessica, if you would kindly take your brother to bathroom, get him prepared for some foot worshipping, I would be most appreciative.”

“Sure thing mom!”

“Wonderful.” Kim held out a plastic bag. “Everything you need is in here.”

Jessica hastily retrieved the bag and started laughing when she looked inside. “Mom! You're so mean!”

“Only the best for my boy.”

“Come on, big bro. Up to the bathroom. You don't want to keep your other masters waiting!” Jessica kicked Adam's butt, sending him in the right direct. It was largely unnecessary, a command would have been enough.

In the bathroom, Jessica stared at her brother with crossed arms. He raised his eyebrows, not sure if she wanted him to urinate before or after she gave him the new outfit, and she gave a single, angry tut. “What are you waiting for, idiot? Piss!”

The sudden anger made Adam hurry. He started to stand but Jessica pushed him back to a crawling position. “What do you think you're doing? I didn't say that you could stand.”

Adam wondered how exactly his sister intended to have him use the toilet. Hoping his question would be clear, he looked from her to the toilet then back to her.

“Oh?” She giggled. “I think I see your problem. Why don't you get in the bath and piss like a dog?”

He groaned and set his sister with pleading eyes. He doubted that his mom would approve of this, but snitching on Jessica wasn't possible right now. Reluctantly, Adam climbed into the bath on all fours. He made to tug down his boxers but looked to his companion before starting and found her gazing at him with a smile on her face.

“Stop being such a prude. It's just a penis. You don't think that I'll go mad with lust at the sight of my own brother's genitals, do you? I have a lot more restraint than you. Also, you might as well get rid of them completely, they won't be needed any more.”

Adam felt ashamed as he struggled to remove his boxer shorts between the confining walls of the bathtub, but managed it eventually. He dropped them outside of the tub. They felt heavy, soaked with his own sweat and a small amount of semen which likely escaped under the effects of his sister's relentless sexual teasing.

Then, he urinated. It took a moment of repositioning, moving his legs up the slight slopes of the bath to leave them clear of the river he would create. He looked at the wall, blushing because he knew that Jessica was still watching him.

“Out.”

Adam was happy to oblige. He carefully avoided the bottom of the bathtub and stepped out, ending back up on hands and knees with Jessica enthroned on a closed toilet.

Nearing laughter, Jessica reached into the bag and pulled out what she expected Adam to wear. He felt himself whimper at the sight of the tiny pink panties. “See why I called mom mean? These would be small on me! You won't be able to hide any naughty erections when you're wearing these babies. Hurry up and put them on.”

The panties smacked Adam in the face and fell to the floor. He sighed with resignation, staring at the crumpled pink material for a moment. But any longer risked his sister's ire. Grabbing them, he put them on, a much easier task than taking off his boxer shorts in the bath. They certainly weren't comfortable however. They clung to his crotch tightly, he could feel a breeze on the exposed top of his ass crack and didn't need to look down to see that his junk was on display for anyone who cared to look, barely contained by the panties.

The laughter that Jessica had been holding was let out in a mocking barrage. “Oh my god, they suit you big bro! Now, crawl over to my feet. No kissing my boots, you perv! I want to be the one to put your collar on.”

Collar? Oh no. Sure, he was attracted to the feet of his family and that brought unbearable shame. A part of him yearned to become a slave to their feet. But this? This was becoming too much. Regardless, he crawled over and allowed her to slip the black leather around his neck and buckle it, but not before she gleefully showed him the little silver tag with his name engraved into it. He couldn't help but feel like he was rapidly losing all control, his sudden slavery to his family progressing far faster than he wanted.

I have to find a way out of this. That was Adam's primary thought as he followed his sister down to the living room. Back into the lion's den.

“Aww, there's our doggie!” Karen grinned.

“We have to get rid of those soccer cleats. I can't see his name-tag. Come here,” Kim paused, a smile sneaking onto her lips “doggie.”

Adam crawled over to his mom, who untied the laces of Jessica's cleats and let them drop to the floor before nudging them away with a foot. Her nose wrinkled. “Ugh. Foul things. I bet you loved them. Now, sit. Let's get a good look at you.”

Uneasily, Adam sat back on the floor, letting his audience properly see his new outfit.

“I love it. You look adorable, Adam. It's hard to believe that my nephew is now a dog who wants nothing more than stinky feet.”

Kim was smiling when she looked down at her son. “I'm glad I paid a little extra for the name-tag. It's so cute. I told the lady at the pet store that you were an obedient little dog that loved smelling feet. She laughed and told us that her new puppy does the same thing. She even showed us some pictures of it, such a precious little thing. Unfortunately, I had none to share, but I think that needs to change. Don't you dare blink!”

She pulled out her phone and started taking pictures of Adam. He felt the humiliation roasting his cheeks from within.

“I gotta get in on this. The girls won't believe that my nephew is a perverted foot boy. This should serve as suitable evidence. I'll take a few more later with him sucking my toes to be sure.”

Jessica came over and started pulling her phone out, eager to get more pictures, but Kim stopped her. “No, Jessica. I trust Karen to keep this somewhat private. I love you sweetie, but I don't think that you'll be able to resist sharing this with your friends to torment your brother.”

Jessica looked disappointed, but relented. “Fine, mom.”

Kim looked surprised at the lack of protest. Adam was less surprised and more than a little concerned, knowing that his evil sister had more than enough evidence of this weekend. He hoped that she would keep to her word, as he intended to keep to his.

“So, Adam.” Kim spoke, once she and her sister were done taking pictures, that is.

Adam turned his attention to his mother.

“Karen and I have had our smelly sneakers on since we left, no socks, and it's been a hot one today.” Kim gave a short laugh as she watched her son squirm under her words, not at all used to being spoken to in such a way, especially by his own mother.

“They had the A/C on whilst doing our nails.” Karen joined in, pretending to examine her newly manicured nails, but eyeing Adam in between the gaps of her fingers with a smile. “But we asked specifically for it to be turn off. The poor girls weren't happy, until we tipped well.”

“Do you know what that means, Adam?” Kim asked, before shaking her head. “Oh, silly me. You're still gagged!” Adam knew that there was no way she had forgotten, especially with him sitting right in front of her.

“I think it's about time we freed that mouth of yours. I'm sure your sister's socks are awfully bitter.” Kim worked the tape from around her son's mouth slowly, trying to reduce the pull of the adhesive side against his skin. She only partially succeeded, he had to grit his teeth when the tape refused to let go.

“Thanks.” Adam said once his mom plucked the long socks out. He was truly grateful as he exercised his jaw and lips.

“As I was saying; what it means, Adam, that our feet are extraordinarily sweaty and stinky. Much more than they were before. No socks, stink shoes, summer heat, on our feet all day? Yikes. That's usually be a recipe for disaster. But for you, it's a dream come true.”

“Is it time to give our foot boy his celebratory meal yet, Kim?” Karen asked, pulling out a bag larger than the one that had been provided to Jessica.

Kim started grinning so much that her lips split and showed her teeth. “I suppose it is. Jessica, pull the coffee table away and sit down next to us. Adam, fetch us a serving plate.”

The siblings obeyed. Jessica was much faster than her brother on account of her task being simpler and being allowed to stand. Adam had stood for a moment in the kitchen to reach down the item asked of him and crawled back to the living room in a peculiar fashion; on three limbs with the huge plate held high in his fourth.

“Place it at my feet. Now.” Kim said. She was leftmost on the couch. In the centre was Karen and on the far right was Jessica, wearing that near perpetual grin of hers. In the process of putting the plate down, Karen had passed her sister a Tupperware box from the second goodie bag of the evening.

Inside the sealed plastic box was something that Adam recognised. At the fancy restaurant that they used to go to their previous town, he'd always ordered chicken liver pate with toast. It was a favourite starter of his.

Kim unclasped the box and removed the lid. Adam felt his stomach rumble. It wasn't from the same place, but smelt delicious all the same. However there was a certain... unpleasant undercurrent to the smell. It seemed familiar. With a smile still plastered on her face, Kim lowered the box down so that her son could get a good look.

Despite his fetish for stinky feet, Adam gagged a little. He could see little pieces of lint and grime sprinkled in amongst the mushed up pate. His mom laughed when she saw his reaction.

“I asked the waitresses and chef if they could add anything to it. The situation was explained, so when I take you to that restaurant expect to be mocked. One waitress had acquired an impressive amount of sock lint between her toes. Apparently she was nearing the end of a 12 hour shift. The chef contributed a lot too. She pulled the insoles out of her shoes and scraped all the dirt and gross stuff off the top of each with a knife. I think they enjoyed participating.”

It was a disgusting meal, but Adam was undeniably hungry. He would have to eat it. Kim turned the box upside down and the small loaf of paste slid out and hit the plate in a rather unappetising manner. Adam thought about how much presentation improved this meal, but remember how tasty it could be.

Something was missing. “H-How...” Still unused to talking, he struggled with words. “How do you want me to eat it?”

Honestly, Adam wasn't expecting a fork or a spoon. He expected his mother to tell him to eat it like a dog. But she surprised him when her leg lifted up and stomped down onto the plate, smushing the pate and smearing it all over the dirty bottom of her sneaker.

Kim lifted the sole of her shoe up to her son and he obediently, if a little hesitantly, started eating the pate. It came off easily enough, though he had to shove his tongue deep into the treads and grooves of the rubber sole where the paste had claimed a deeper home. Some mouthfuls were accompanied by a note of a particular cheesiness, one that Adam had become a little more used to since the start of his brief foot worshipping journey. Knowing where that flavour came from aroused and humiliated him, as well as causing his stomach to churn slightly if he thought too much about it.

Each time the sneaker was mostly clean, Kim would stomp the main body of the starter again, acquiring a fresh, thick layer on the sole. Once almost all of it was gone, with a few clumps and smearings remaining on the plate, she used her other foot to slide the plate over, placing it underneath Karen.

“Yay! My turn!” Karen said. She pulled out a piece of packaged food that Adam also recognised. A burger, wrapped up and covered with corporate logos. Adam knew what was within, it was the same thing he ordered every time he visited that particular fast food joint.

“Double cheeseburger. No pickles. Your favourite.” Karen opened the packaging with deliberate slowness. Kim watched and giggled, Jessica frowned and remained quiet, not knowing how her aunt intended to taint this one.

“Smells...” Karen took a deep sniff “delicious! However, I think it's missing a few ingredients. Wouldn't you agree, Adam?”

After sparing her nephew a devious grin, Karen peeled away the top of the bun. Some chunks of bread tore away, glued by the condiments. Karen added a condiment of her own to the mix, dribbling a good amount of saliva onto the cheese-topped meat.

“Hold on.” Karen spent a few moments with her lips pressed tightly together, summoning another mouthful of thick saliva, then spat that out all over the burger too. The top bun was reapplied with a sickening slap and the concoction of ketchup, mustard and drool oozed out of the side, consisting mostly of the third.

The burger was dropped to the plate below. Adam thought that this was his cue to begin, but his mom's foot blocked his advance. Karen removed one of her sneakers, using the other to leverage it off, and pulled forth her bare foot. It looked sweaty. It smelled stinky. And there was little doubt in Adam's mind that it would taste awful.

“I don't think they put enough cheese on this one. Don't worry, I'll fix that for you.” The bare foot descended, toes wiggling as if itching to touch the smooth top of the bread bun. When they did make contact they didn't stop, they kept going. All five digits sunk into the malleable dome which initially gave way but soon began to tear, ripped apart by the toes. The structure of the entire thing altered as the weight of Karen's smelly foot was applied.

Adam watched with horror as his aunt reduced the originally quite appetising burger into a spit and sweat soaked mess. Remnants of pate were collected as her foot played with the food. After what must have been a good two minutes, Karen's foot pulled away, dressed in the remains of the burger.

“Bon appetite.” Karen winked when Adam met her eyes, before drawing his gaze back down to her feet with a wave of burger-covered toes. He needed no push, he knew that his cruel relatives would be quick to admonish him with an equally cruel but creative punishment should he show the slightest sign of resistance.

Some of the tasty, unhealthy goodness was still present, at the very least. But it was always second to the foul flavours of Karen's toes. Cheesy and sour beyond belief, Adam had to choke down the particularly potent bites. He sucked the mess from her toes, cleaning out whatever had sunk between them, then moved onto lapping the rest up from her sole. Once the foot was clean of all but his own saliva Adam started eating everything from the plate, licking away every spot of burger and pate, with Karen's foot gently propped on the back of his head; a warning that he had to eat everything if he wanted to get back up.

“Oh! This burger is amazing!” Karen gloated from her seat on the couch. Adam felt himself overcome with shame and envy, eating his foot-seasoned 'treat' whilst his tormentor had pulled out and unwrapped one of her own, free from foot sweat, toejam and any other filth that could be found on a sweaty bare foot freshly pulled from a rancid sneaker. His mom and sister found this hilarious.

Adam finished first, so Karen steered his head using her damp foot and pushed it down into her stinky, unused shoe until she was finished eating. Unfortunately for Adam, his aunt was a slow eater.

“Now for dessert. I hope you're still hungry big bro!” Jessica clapped excitedly, stomping her feet on the floor. After a commanding gesture from her, Adam passed up the plate and she set it in her lap.

The plastic bag of food was emptied as Jessica pulled out a square box. Adam knew what it was, their mother often bought them from the supermarket for the family to share after dinner, so long as their stomachs could handle it. A sweet but simple vanilla cheesecake.

“Since I'm such a nice sister, I think I'll share this with you.” Jessica grinned, breaking the cardboard seal and sliding a quarter of the pre-sliced cheesecake out and held it in her hands. “Sorry in advance for being a slob. I really can't be bothered fetching a fork or a spoon.”

At first, Adam thought that this would be just Jessica teasing him. She started eating the slice with her hands, exaggerating her chewing to an irritating degree. He thought that he would have to sit here, listening to her chew, and feel jealous that she was allowed to eat such a wonderful dessert and he couldn't have any. But then Jessica spat out what she had been chewing and it sloppily plopped to the surface of the plate below. A glistening lump of white and brown.

Jessica repeated this for the entire slice. Chewing it up and spitting it out. The abomination on the plate continued growing. A pile of spit, cream cheese and biscuit. It looked disgusting.

“All done.” Jessica gleefully informed her brother once every last bite had been destroyed and spat back out by her, even though he had watched her through every step of the preparation process. “Pull off my boots, big bro. My little toesies are gonna feed you!”

Her legs picked up from the ground and her feet waggled around. Adam did what was asked of him, tugging both ugg boots from her young feet and left them discarded on the floor. He had no idea where her 'special socks' had gone, for her feet were bare. Delicately. Jessica placed the plate between her feet.

For a few moments, Jessica teased her brother by wiggling her toes around the cheesecake mush, less than an inch away from touching it. Although Adam had cleaned those feet quite recently, those shoes had brought back some of the smell. Not all of it, but enough for it to be detectable. Adam wasn't sure if he liked this fact.

But Adam could only take so much teasing. He watched his sister plunge her feet into the wet mess and as those toes toyed with the once delicious dessert, Adam felt himself stiffen below.

“Looks like Adam is enjoying himself!” Karen commented, bursting into laughter along with her sister.

“Of course he is, he's staring at the sexy toes of his goddess, preparing him a wonderful meal!” Jessica started giggling and really put some effort into coating her toes in saliva and cheesecake.

“Come and get it, big bro.” Jessica had a delighted glint in her eyes as Adam crawled over, hard as a rock. He felt like a complete pervert; aroused from watching his sister's feet and smelling the sweaty aroma wafting off of them, slightly diluted by the scent of vanilla and biscuit.

To anyone without a foot fetish, it would have been the least appetising meal in the world. Even aunt Karen's feet had been a little too awful for Adam to handle, but he fought through it anyway.

However Jessica's feet were different. They had been cleaned only a couple hours ago and were, in Adam's opinion his sister's feet were much more attractive.

He did what Jessica told him, dared him to do. He 'got it'. Leaning forwards, Adam sucked and slurped at his sister's toes, consuming the cheesecake mush. It wasn't as bad as it looked. Sure, it was terribly soggy and the knowledge that the sogginess came from copious saliva didn't make it any easier to eat, but the majority of the flavour was still present and could be tasted over spit and smelly toes.

Whilst Adam ate every last bit of chewed up, mauled cheesecake his mom, aunt and sister shared glances of both amazement and disgust. If Kim hadn't already been brought around by Karen she would likely put a stop to this and given her son a rigorous spanking, but now she was in too deep. She had facilitated this and, moreover, she was enjoying dipping her toes into Adam's perversion. Perhaps not as much as Jessica was currently enjoying dipping her toes into his mouth.

“Wow!” Jessica stuck her feet out before her, one on either side of Adam's head, and wiggled her toes. “You've actually managed to get all of it. If you ask nicely, I'll happily chew all of your meals in future, big bro.”

To further the humiliation she patted her brother on the head with a saliva-slickened foot.

Kim clapped her hands together. “Right, now you've been fed Adam, it's footrest time. Go wash up your plate and get back in here.”

Whilst the three women watched a long movie, Adam served as footrest on his hands and knees. Kim kept both sneakers on and had her feet up on his ass-end, not taking them off for the duration.

Karen was the least consistent in her behaviour. To start with, the second sneaker came off. Both of them were kicked over and placed purposefully below Adam's face, joined shortly after by Jessica's boots. Sometimes Karen would copy her sister and keep her bare feet propped up on her nephew's back. But temptation to tease got the better of her and she kept the foot used to feed Adam on his back, and moved the still dirty, stinkier foot and played with his helpless face.

Jessica gave the movie very little attention. She happily pinched and stroked her brother's face with her cute toes, giggling whenever he made a noise. Of course, whenever a noise was made Adam's body would move, and thus annoy their mother who would twist the heel of her sneaker against his bare back, pulling at his skin and bringing pain. Jessica found it especially funny when Karen helped out, moving the resting foot down to Adam's groin and poking at the still engorged cock. This caused him to make noise without fail, subsequently grunting in pain.

It was a long time to be used as furniture, being teased constantly. Sometimes Adam felt like he would collapse, but fought off the need to do so. Whether that resolve came from a desire to serve or from the desire to appear strong no one could say. Regardless, he felt immense relief when the movie finally ended.

After turning the TV off, Kim informed her son that he would be sleeping in her room tonight, and that Karen would get his bed. Adam knew better than to complain.

“Goodnight, big bro!” Jessica patted him on the head as he kissed the tops of her toes for a respectful farewell.

“Yes, goodnight. I hope your mom isn't too hard on you, in the privacy of her torture chamber.” Karen's eyes glinted mischievously.

“Torture chamber!? I'd appreciate it if you didn't call my bedroom that!” Kim slapped at Karen, wearing a smile.

“What?” Karen returned the smile, shrugging. “I certainly wouldn't want to be in his position.” She blew a kiss at her nephew. “Come on, kiss my toes so that I can go to bed. I hope you're not too broken tomorrow.”

“Ignore her Adam, you'll be fine. Maybe.” Karen giggled whilst he kissed her toes. “Now come along, I know you think your aunt's toes are a delicacy, but it's bedtime.”

Jessica and Karen left, heading to their respective rooms to sleep. Adam's mom had other plans for him, and he wasn't permitted to go to sleep quite yet.

“Hurry up, doggie.” Kim called back to Adam as she led the way up the stairs, stopping, laughing and shaking her head at how ridiculous the situation was. Adam followed along, playing the part of his mom's foot obsessed, obedient dog.

They entered Kim's room. It was large with a huge four poster bed dominating one side. Adam's eyes strayed to the evidence of his mom's dresser that told him this wasn't a spur of the moment decision, a menacing roll of duct tape next to an equally menacing jar of improvised itching lotion.

“Here.” Kim motioned to the foot of the bed. She snatched up the roll of duct tape and joined him.

Perhaps a little too roughly, she grabbed one of Adam's hands and brought it up to one of the bed posts. “Keep it there, please.” Duct tape was wrapped around Adam's wrist and the post, securing them together.

More gently than before, Kim grabbed Adam's free hand and did the same on the other bed post. Once again he was bound and helpless. Not to the same extent as before, but that didn't make him feel much better. He was also aware that his face was positioned where he imagined his mother would have her feet as she slept, giving some insight into her intentions.

“I think a little test is in order.” Kim said from behind Adam. Before he could look around, he started wrenching from side to side, laughing.

“Looks pretty secure to me.” The spidering of nails against Adam's armpits made no motion to stop. “I guess a more thorough test will be needed, so bear with me.”

“S-Stop! Please! MOM!” Adam managed to get a verbal protest out through the laughter.

“This won't do, Adam. This won't do at all. People are trying to sleep.”

The tickling halted. Adam caught his breath, listening for the near silent sound of sneakers on carpet.

Kim stalked back over, coming up behind her son.

“Mom, what are you d–”

“I saved a pair of socks, the pair from the very bottom of my hamper. I thought about putting them into the sock bucket, but I thought I might find a better use for them.” Kim explained, holding her struggling son tight as her fingers pushed one dirty sock further into his mouth.

“They're the worst smelling pair, I promise you that. I bet they'll be the best tasting pair too, for you anyway.” Kim chuckled, then brought the second sock in front of Adam's face and wiggled it around. “This one needs to join its sister. You wouldn't try and keep them apart, would you?”

Adam groaned with disgust. Seeing and smelling the sock that his mom held, the foul flavours on his tongue made sense. The sole was nearly black with sweat and dirt. But as it came for his mouth, he didn't resist.

“Good boy.” Adam received a pat on the head once the socks had been sealed between his lips with a strip of duct tape. “Now that you're nice and quiet, back to testing how secure you are.”

Before the tickling started, Adam started jerking around, trying to break free. Muffled noises came from his sock-stuffed, taped up mouth as he shook his head, but Kim was determined.

“Tickle tickle, my little doggie.” Kim spoke into Adam's ear, as close as she possibly could without being in range of his flailing head. Standing on his calves, which were out behind him, she reduced his ability to move any further than the kneeling position, and her rapidly skittering fingers chased him to his limits.

After 5 more minutes of tickling, Kim stopped and allowed her son to sag from the bedposts, moving away to grab a few things whilst Adam collected himself. She tossed it onto the bed, one item at a time. When the jar of itching lotion landed on top of her sheets, joining a piece of string with hooks on either end and a belt from a nightgown, Adam whimpered.

Kim only laughed, overhearing the faint noise fall from her son's lips. “Man up. Also, don't try and look around, I have to get changed.

Adam listened as his mother got changed into nightwear behind his back. He felt nothing of the arousal that he felt whenever faced by her stinky feet, or any other feet for that matter.

“All done.” Adam flinched away from his mom's warm hand when it landed on his shoulder, but relaxed when it started massaging the tension out of the muscles.

He moaned, closing his eyes softly, letting the sensations take him away.

The hand left his shoulder and joined its partner in reaching over and grabbing that jar of itching lotion. Adam missed the taking of the jar itself, but noticed the absence immediately upon opening his eyes. In an attempt to dissuade his mother from torturing him with the evil concoction once more, he pleaded into the filthy socks occupying his mouth.

She ignored him. Once the top was unscrewed, Kim gingerly scooped out a healthy amount with bare fingers. It wasn't easy for her, the stuff had been applied to her skin in the past and she knew how terrible the stuff was. But now she had the option to scrub her hands clean of it. Adam had no such option.

Pulling the back band of her son's tiny pair of panties, Kim exposed his butt crack and let a glob of the itching lotion drop between them.

Adam started writhing around with tears welling in his eyes. “If you don't stop right this instant mister, I'll give you a triple dose. I bet that I could cover your body with that much. Do you want to see if I'm right?” Adam stopped moving around, a few tears escaping from his eyes. “Good boy.”

Kim then proceeded to smear what remained on her hand around Adam's rear, avoiding the crack which already had enough, moving up to apply it to both armpits once all the space covered by the panties had a coating.

What came next, Adam did not anticipate. He knelt there, awaiting that intense itching to kick in at any moment, when he was suddenly struck by a flash of pain. It was a deep, tight pain that burned between his ass cheeks and put pressure on his swollen balls. He screamed into his mom's smelliest socks.

Meanwhile, Kim giggled. One hand held the band of her son's panties high in the air, stretching the material with a vicious wedgie. The other hand grabbed the piece of string. Adam cried out into the gag again as the wedgie pulled harder, his mom lifting the panties higher.

“Almost there...” It grew harder still, Adam's squeals of pain became more and more high pitched, his butt jiggled with discomfort. Even worse, the itching was starting to take hold.

“Got it!” When the wedgie reached its highest point, Kim stepped back. Unfortunately for Adam, it held in place. “That string should keep that wedgie in place. Does it hurt?”

Adam nodded desperately, tears running down his face.

Kim laughed, climbing over her bound son and sitting crossed legged on the bed before him. He couldn't help but notice that her sneakers were still on.

“Okay, let me explain what will happen tonight. I am going to kick off my shoes, then both of my hot, stinky feet will be strapped to your face with this.” Kim held up the soft belt that belonged to her old nightgown. “You will remain where you are until morning. Then, when I wake up, I will set you free. You will go to the bathroom, take a long shower, and go back to being Adam, my son. You'll be free.”

Freedom? Adam felt conflicting emotions. Mostly, he liked the sound of that. This weekend had been far too overwhelming for him. Yet... it was impossible to deny how sexually excited he had been. This had been like living a fantasy, and although it had been tougher to endure than he thought it would have been, it had been the most arousing couple of days of his entire life.

“Or, you can continue like this. Live as the doggie of your sister and I. You'll be both our foot slave and our tickle slave. I realise that you would prefer to not be bound and tickle tortured again, but Karen and Jessica agree that it is extremely fun.” She shifted her seating position, uncrossing her legs and holding out her feet. One sneaker stroked at Adam's cheek, the other dropped down.

“Yesterday, I would have found the idea of such an offer absurd. I felt disgusted with you, disgusted that my own son was into smelly feet of all things. The smelly feet of his family. But then I found out how pleasurable it was to have my feet worshipped. I found out how powerful utterly humiliating you made me feel. Karen is the one you owe thanks to, she's the voice that swayed me.”

“There's no way I'd consider making this offer if I thought that you wouldn't be interested. I need no further proof of your interest.” Kim lightly nudged the erect penis of her bound son with a foot, giggling. It said a lot that he was still sexually charged, even with the pain and terrible itchiness. “But is this what you really want? I'd be happy to be treated like a queen every hour of the day, to have all of the household chores done by you. You don't have a job to go to, so your workload at home would be incredibly taxing. I see no reason why your sister and I should exert ourselves at home when we have a slave. Jessica loves the idea, she didn't even think we should offer you a choice when I told her about my plans earlier.”

Adam came to a realisation. This is what Jessica made me promise to say yes to? Actual slavery? He didn't want to say yes, not overly, but the consequences of refusing were harsh. All of the footage and pictures of his plight would be shared with the world. It would be a social massacre. But maybe accepting wouldn't be such a bad idea. It was hard for Adam to ignore the twitch of his cock whenever he pictured slavery to his mom and sister, serving at their feet and being ordered around by them.

“So, what will it be? Do you want to go back to being plain old Adam?” Kim raised her foot from his crotch and took the sneaker in both hands. With one firm tug she pulled it off, releasing a pungent stench that would have brought tears to Adam's eyes had they not already been there.

Tossing the sneaker behind Adam, she did the same on the other foot. Two bare feet. Big, wrinkled and perilously stinky, flexed so close to Adam's face that he felt their heat roasting his skin. “Or do you want to become enslaved to these smelly things?”

Adam had already made his decision. Sure, if not for his sister's meddling, he might have come to a different conclusion. But all the same, it was impossible for him to lie to himself. Deep down, he wanted this. He only hoped that this wouldn't be a decision to regret.

Kim's soles drifted forwards slowly, and Adam buried his face between them, taking the biggest sniff he had ever taken. He inhaled so much of his mom's potent foot odour that he felt a little dizzy.

“I take it that you want to be my foot slave!” Kim said, laughing. “Are you sure? There'll be no going back. At least not for a while, I might end up feeling pity. You are my son after all. But I can just as easily see myself getting used to having a foot slave.”

Adam nodded, lubricating his face with more of his mother's foot sweat.

“So be it. I demote you from son, to slave. From this moment forth, you are no longer Adam. You are my doggie, and that is what I'll call you.”

Kim grabbed the belt beside her and placed the middle behind her slave's head. She pulled hard, embedding his face deeply into the reeking flesh of her feet. Keeping it tight, she knotted the belt behind her feet. Double knotted, so there was no risk of it accidentally coming undone.

“Goodnight, doggie. As unlikely as it is, I hope you sleep well. Jessica tells me that she plans on taking you out shopping tomorrow. Apparently you owe her some public foot worship? Whatever you kids arranged, I imagine you'll need plenty of energy.”

Adam helplessly sniffed his mom's feet, his nostrils pressed up snugly against the wet skin, sucking sweat and stink out from between the wrinkles with every breath. Her feet had already been hot but being in such close contact with Adam's face their skin shared heat, creating a fleshy little oven. Soon enough both were sweating freely, but Kim's feet managed a much higher output of sweat than the pores of his face and soon he was overwhelmed by sweat and odour.

And so, Adam's life changed forever. He had agreed to his mother's deal, perhaps foolishly propelling himself into his most depraved sexual fantasy. Currently, the future for him was uncertain, and he didn't really have the opportunity to dwell on what might happen, because he was so distracted by the present. The itching of the lotion and the burning pain of the wedgie unfortunately complimented each other very well, leaving Adam in a constant state of torture as he tried to sleep, sniffing his mom's stinky feet for what would not be the last time in his new life.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back