• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's Feet Prepared To Be Tickled In Her 5 Toe Pantyhose

boyne4

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Every other Friday my wife is home from work and she almost always wears nylons/hose. I don't even have to ask. This is a perk for me because I keep a home office. Needless to say I love Fridays because we have kids and this is our playtime.
This past Friday, per my request, my wife put on her 5 toe pantyhose. She wore them under her workout pants and we ran errands with her in them. Upon returning home, I placed her in my makeshift styrofoam stocks and gave them a tickling workout.
Here are a couple of photos of her 5 toe pantyhose feet.

Attachments

• IMG_5873.JPG
    IMG_5873.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,011
  • IMG_5875.JPG
    IMG_5875.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,200
Wow excellent photos. Hope you both enjoyed yourselves. I like the makeshift stocks.

love the idea of the laugh stocks i love see video and rip those nylons to sweet feet.

Is that an old foam cooler as stocks??

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

How effective are the nylon toe socks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the 5 toe nylons. Never seen those before. Great pictures

How effective are the nylon toe socks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She claims that they are equally as ticklish as the other nylons she wears but just in a different way. She told me that getting in between her toes drives her wild in the nylons.

She wore them out in public but the most I could get her to do was put her 5 nylon toes on the dashboard. My ultimate goal is to get her to expose her 5 toe nylon feet to people in public. She is real shy about it and it would take a good bribe most likely. I did however shoot a short 1 minute video of some of tickling and her toe wiggling.

Never seen five toe nylons before. Great photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Never seen five toe nylons before. Great photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

A heads up. Amy Sedaris has been wearing 5 toe pantyhose for years. Google her and Jimmy Fallon and she made an appearance on his show and put her 5 toe nylon feet on his desk. That was about 5 years ago. Also in her show At Home with Amy Sedaris she has worn them on a couple of ocassions. Last year was season 1 and there were 10 episodes. Number 7 or 8 was a show on making love. She gets her 5 toe nylon feet massaged with lots of close ups. You can also find her with 5 toe nylons on her Instagram account as well.

Thanks for sharing your wife's feet in those nylons. I like it :) What about some nylon tickling clips? :)

Every other Friday my wife is home from work and she almost always wears nylons/hose. I don't even have to ask. This is a perk for me because I keep a home office. Needless to say I love Fridays because we have kids and this is our playtime.
This past Friday, per my request, my wife put on her 5 toe pantyhose. She wore them under her workout pants and we ran errands with her in them. Upon returning home, I placed her in my makeshift styrofoam stocks and gave them a tickling workout.
Here are a couple of photos of her 5 toe pantyhose feet.

Very cool

Love these nylon toe ones. They just perfect for sucking each toe individually and getting right between them too!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back