• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stories about being completely broken physically & mentally from tickling? (Prefe /f)

ThinBlueLine369

TMF Regular
Stories about being completely broken physically & mentally from tickling? (Prefe /f)

Im basically looking for stories where the person being tickled is basically tickled insane to ther point where they'll say anything to make it stop or they break down completely and submit themselves to the tickler as a helpless slave. I strongly prefer /f to be honest. But if the /m story is alright il consider it.

Well, I don't mean to talk down to you, but if you click my username, go to my "latest started threads" and you'll find some. Maybe you'll like them Or maybe you won't. It can't hurt to look though.

I did. I remember you lol. You're the one that wrote those super violent Washington DC politician stories &#55357;&#56834;&#55358;&#56611;

Check my stories out they get pretty intense and usually have an element of sexual breaking

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back