• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/f back with more on my wife again

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
I found out that, if she has a sufficient number of orgasms, 4 or 5, by tongue, her clit becomes insanely ticklish. She has this crazed laughter like she's demented or silly.

Tonight I discovered something a little different.
She showered, jumped into bed naked, and beckoned me. I'm not feeling too good, but I'm well enough to take care of Her. I don't want to be 90 and feel like I didn't do a good enough job in bed or expect her to do for me if I don't do for her.
I laid on top of the sheets and fondled her through them as we kissed passionately, sliding my hands all over her body, cupping her behind, and squeezing. She was excited because I told her I had a little surprise to try out.
When she was ready I took out this metronome I bought. "Pick a number between 40 and 100." She chose 66. I turned it on, climbed between her legs, and started licking; 66 licks per minute.

I licked upwards, a little more than once a second, lick... lick... lick... until she came. Then I licked downwards until she came again. Then I laid my tongue flat against her clit, letting is massage her, going up and down once each time the machine ticked. When she came again I used the tip of my tongue, licking up at the tick, licking down in between ticks, then up again, over and over again, minute after minute, until she came. But the best one was when I gave her clit a quick up-down at the tick, then stayed absolutely still for the almost second it took for it to tick again. She writhed and moaned for several minutes, trying to move around but I moved with her, grabbing my head to try and move me, but I wasn't having it. She moaned, on the edge, for five minutes straight, until finally she went over, and came.

I could tell by how frantic her moans became that her clit was now oversensitive and she couldn't stand to get tickled there, and since I hadn't tied her up I stopped but it wasn't quite over.

After talking for a few minutes I began exploring her body again, enjoying the layer of baby fat she had. I like to nibble. It makes her freak out a little as I growl before I strike and I don't bite hard :) most of the time but I do make her Think I will. I grabbed a little baby fat between her right hip and her ribs, and nibbled. She screamed.

I nibbled again, "Rar-rar-rar-rar-rar!" And she screamed and laughed, babbling some nonsense about it being too much and feeling really weird and would I stop.

:) she has an early morning, which I why I licked her to sleep, but we will definitely be revisiting this.

Wow! Sounds like you both had a great time. Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

I've slept with hundreds of gals in my lifetime, and I have yet to meet a single one of them's clit that does not get very ticklish after making then cum.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back