• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Admission Youtuber (F)

hellofatperson

TMF Poster
No actual tickling, just talking fyi

A couple of sex topic youtubers talking about their fetishes and big surprise, one of them says her main one is tickling

https:// youtu.be/eM8PbNdQDLk

Starts around 13:10 and she briefly talks about how she came out about it to her bf
They also go into feet and there’s mention of tickling in their foot fetish video as well well the one on the left says she’s very ticklish on her feet

Wow, that is REALLY cool! I know a lot of people on this website can relate to her saying that despite all the messed up things about herself that she's comfortable revealing, the fact that she's into tickling was the hardest thing to admit.

This video was really fantastic! Nothing of the asinine, boring talk that is usually the standard in presentations such as these. Instead, we got two cute girls talking freely and rather interestingly of their various fetishes and intimate thoughts. I love this! Tickling comes, surprisingly, as the cherry on top of this delicious cake :xpulcy:

Very awesome in that they didn't treat it like it was "out there," beyond the pale of other fetishes. It's nice to be able to just blend into the fetish crowd, instead of being in the "oh, shit, that's just way too weird" category. UK nations do seem a bit more open to alternative/fetish stuff. I do recall seeing some uses of the expression "slap and tickle" in British film/TV/print media over the years, with some mentions going back well before the modern era of our fetish, i.e., pre-2000.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back