• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tony Gonzalez elected to Hall of Fame.

Bugman

Verified
No surprise that Tony made it on the first try. His stats speak for themselves. Happy as I am for him, I'm even happier that former Chiefs safety Johnny Robinson will finally be enshrined in Canton. It is a long overdue honor. It's also long past time for Chiefs great Otis Taylor to have a bust in Canton even if he won't be able to enjoy it, or even be aware of it.

Tony G definitely deserves it. He revolutionized the tight end position as a pass catching position rather than just a blocker.

I'm too young to have seen him play, but from what I've read, I'm happy for Johnny Robinson.

Likewise, I was only 6 when Otis played his last game for the Chiefs. But I remember him as a top-notch receiver and the iconic touchdown catch in Super Bowl IV. I read once that on that play, the Vikings defender actually separated his shoulder which is why Otis was able to score.

I have also read and seen the Ben Davidson spearing Len Dawson incident, where Taylor responded by clocking Davidson and eventually cost the Chiefs a spot in the playoffs in 1970. It's why offsetting penalties are now called the way they are.

Congrats to Tony G and Johnny Robinson, and here to hoping that someday Otis Taylor has a bust in Canton.

Barbershopman

No doubt that he deserves to be in Canton.

There are a few players out there who I genuinely wish at least got a chance to play in a Superbowl. Tony Gonzalez is one of them. Sadly, he played for two snakebitten franchises.

I'm also glad that Champ Bailey got in. I know he spent more years in Denver than in Washington, but he's still beloved in DC.

Tony G definitely deserves it. He revolutionized the tight end position as a pass catching position rather than just a blocker.

I'm too young to have seen him play, but from what I've read, I'm happy for Johnny Robinson.

Likewise, I was only 6 when Otis played his last game for the Chiefs. But I remember him as a top-notch receiver and the iconic touchdown catch in Super Bowl IV. I read once that on that play, the Vikings defender actually separated his shoulder which is why Otis was able to score.

I have also read and seen the Ben Davidson spearing Len Dawson incident, where Taylor responded by clocking Davidson and eventually cost the Chiefs a spot in the playoffs in 1970. It's why offsetting penalties are now called the way they are.

Congrats to Tony G and Johnny Robinson, and here to hoping that someday Otis Taylor has a bust in Canton.

Barbershopman

In his day Otis was one of the best. Had he played in a different era he would be as well known as Rice, Owens, and some others in the HOF.

No doubt that he deserves to be in Canton.

There are a few players out there who I genuinely wish at least got a chance to play in a Superbowl. Tony Gonzalez is one of them. Sadly, he played for two snakebitten franchises.

I'm also glad that Champ Bailey got in. I know he spent more years in Denver than in Washington, but he's still beloved in DC.

Great as Kelce has been, can you imagine Tony G. and Mahomes together? Yeah, even though he played for the enemy Bailey deserves to be in.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back