• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Of My Wife's Nylon Feet In My Styrofoam Stocks

boyne4

2nd Level Yellow Feather
My wife's go to hosiery are her coffee color Berkshire thigh highs. She wears them under her jeans on occasion. Here are a few more shots of her feet in the coffee stockings in my homemade styrofoam stocks. The object sticking out of her hose is a weighted fishing hook. I was torturing her feet prior to these shots with heat and sharp objects. This hook was very sharp. I decided to run it between her toes.
I have to say my wife is the best. She enjoys hose, getting her hosed feet tickled and even though she does not like it, she lets me experiment on her nylon soles with various sensations.
Enjoy the pics.IMG_5682.JPGIMG_5675.JPGIMG_5681.JPG

Her soles look awesome. Where are your favorite spots to tickle on her feet?

She does have some sweet looking feet! And the hose make them even more appealing! :p

Her soles look awesome. Where are your favorite spots to tickle on her feet?

I love tickling the toes the most because I like it when she flexes them. Her most ticklish spot is her instep.

Those are very nice.. love the stockings... she likes to have her feet tortured as well?

Those are very nice.. love the stockings... she likes to have her feet tortured as well?

I would not say likes to have them tortured but she loves me enough to allow me to experiment. A couple of times when it has become to much she begs me to stop and I do. No safeword required.

I would not say likes to have them tortured but she loves me enough to allow me to experiment. A couple of times when it has become to much she begs me to stop and I do. No safeword required.

Heck, i would be scared with the hooks.. lol

Great, Her nylon soles deserve a good hairbrush for each foot ;)

Envoyé de mon SM-A920F en utilisant Tapatalk

Thank you and your wife for the fabulous pictures.

I have told her that her soles are near perfect shape. The nylons also help define the shape some.

wow! Please more of her feet!
Perhaps also some bare soles?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back